The Women in Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Connor sighed with her. "Relationships are all about risk and trust. I guess being a cop gives you a lot of experience with risk and what happens when trust is broken. But you I think you can trust the people Polly introduces you too. I doubt the FBI could do a more extensive check on them!"

She laughed. "I can testify to the incredible thoroughness of the background checks, because I supervise them! I'm not sure about the medical things but Polly is generally very thorough. But how does she understand so much about the psychological and sexual side of things?

Connor considered that. "I think she has either made the mistakes herself, or seen enough other people make the mistakes, so that she now understands thoroughly what not to do. I think if you boil all her stuff down, it really says don't keep doing things over and over if they have never worked for you. Try something different even if it is new and scary. I think she figured that out for you tonight."

Phillippa laughed. "Well I think I certainly demonstrated that what I had been doing before and what I tried tonight failed miserably. But how did she know what I needed to really get me off? How did you know?"

Connor laughed too. "I think she has probably seen it before. People who are basically in jobs where they have to be in control and accountable all the time often want to escape that sometimes. I have read lots of stories about Wall Street tycoons, powerful politicians, and military leaders who have to be tied up and whipped before they can come. I'm sure Polly knew what she was doing when she had those ties put in there, and she figured I would get the clue based on some of the training she has given me."

"Have you been tied up, spanked and fucked in the ass?" Phillippa asked challengingly.

Connor looked her right in the eye. The comment the admiral made about him being able to relate to everyone and understand their view point hit home. "Well, let's just say that Polly teaches that you can never really be good at something until you have been on both sides of the action." He gave her a playful kiss.

She held his head in her hands and pushed him back away a few inches from her face and looked at him skeptically. He met her gaze evenly.

He said "I also know that there are some things that one never thought for a moment that one would enjoy can actually be wonderful when you experience them. I never would have known how to tell someone what I wanted when I didn't know myself!" He began to kiss her again and she responded warmly, and soon was astride her in the conventional 'missionary position' and they both came quickly again.

She lay back languidly on the bed and said "I guess I should have Polly arrange all my dates. She certainly has a better track record than I do!"

Connor laughed. "She sure has done well for me, too! She has turned the normal order of things around, too. We had great sex, and now we are getting to know each other as people. But we already have a high level of trust and respect for each other, and Polly eliminated most of the risk before we met."

Phillippa looked thoughtful. "Well, tell me how a nice young man like you ended up in bed with an old cop like me?

Connor laughed "Well, I was about to go off to college and realized I was not ready. I was immature and confused, and I had virtually no experience with people in the real world. My solution was to join the Marine Corps. My father convinced me to wait long enough to do a 'summer internship' with a 'timber company' and here I am."

Phillippa asked "Did you father know what really went on here? What does he do for a living?"

Connor said "He was in the Navy. We moved all over the world when I was a kid. He retired as a two star about 5 years ago and took a job as a director of a private investment firm in New York. My folks live in Connecticut now. He used to serve with Polly's husband in the Navy. I suppose he knew about all this, but he just told me to try to learn the business and to trust Polly and not talk about my 'social obligations' to anyone, even him and Mom."

Phillippa laughed heartily. "Well, you are certainly getting some 'real world experience' here, that's for sure!"

The bell rang indicating that private session time was over. He gave Phillippa a long kiss and then they got dressed and went into the main hall to tell everyone goodnight. He went up to his room, and thought about Phillippa, and Petra, and Polly, and fell asleep before he could even do his visual exercises. But he dreamed about Petra.

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers