The Wood Nymph Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex with the Wood Nymph leads to something more...
5.3k words
4.7
25.7k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,014 Followers

When I woke up the next morning, I was startled to feel a warm body in bed next to me and I literally jumped off the mattress in shock. The sun was out and I had slept in a bit apparently. When I saw a naked blonde girl in my bed I thought it was Courtney for a moment and was kind of freaked out, but then I noticed the leaves woven throughout her hair and the faint green markings all over her. It was the Wood Nymph laying there in broad daylight. Did that mean that Courtney was still asleep then? I wasn't sure exactly how that worked anymore.

"Holy fuck, you scared me," I said, breathing in deeply to calm myself.

She stirred and smiled at me. Her dark eyes seemed more magical in the morning light and the way she stretched and showed off her naked body sent my loins on fire.

"I was going to visit you last night," she said rather sleepily, "but I saw that you were playing with your sister and waited until you finished. All over her, I might add."

I just smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Uh, yeah. That happened."

She propped herself up on one elbow and gave me a devilish smile. "I was able to feed on the semen you left all over her body, so thank you. I wanted to tell you in person."

I glanced at my door as if someone might open it and catch her here. "Is Courtney still asleep then? How are you able to..."

"I am in control of her," she answered. "I am also aware of everything happening around us and can instantly return her body if necessary. You are worried about being caught?"

"Well, I mean..." I shrugged. "I really don't know how any of what you do works. You'll know if my parents wake up because of...magic?"

She laughed and nodded. "Yes, because of magic. It is not in your nature to understand it because you are a very physical creature. That is what I am so enamored with, and why I choose to visit you in this way."

I was naked still and my morning wood was sprouting nicely now, especially after having seen her gorgeous body like this. I felt strangely confident sexually around her, almost like she was my willing sex slave and would do whatever I wanted. I had only our last few rendezvous to judge her on and this seemed to hold up.

I felt bold and walked back to the bed to put my erect penis right in front of her face. Her dark eyes lit up and she inhaled my cock without protest. Seeing her on her hands and knees sucking my dick was really getting me horny as her mouth worked its own "magic" on me.

I ran my hands through her hair and noticed that the leaves strewn throughout her blonde strands were some kind of illusion and my fingers passed right through them. The hair was not though, and the head bobbing up and down on my dick was real too of course. I loved the feel of holding her head down into my crotch and forcing my cock into her throat. She didn't choke or gag or anything no matter how deep I thrust. In fact, when I would take control more she would moan appreciatively.

I really loved fucking her face like this and felt my balls churning already. I was still suspicious that we would get caught somehow so I didn't want to drag this out any longer than necessary, although it was so enjoyable. I kept fucking her mouth and going deep into her throat until I could feel the spasms begin.

"Fuck!" I spat as I felt my balls clench up and my cock started shooting ropes of cum into her mouth. Her tongue was going wild on the underside of my cock while I covered it with thick sperm. I pumped spurt after spurt into her and then buried my cock so deep my balls were right against her chin.

She groaned and grabbed my ass with both hands to hold me in place while milking me with her throat. I swallowed and sighed contentedly as the last of the pleasure spikes passed over my body. Damn, that felt good! She swallowed it all and savored the taste, still sucking gently on me and nursing my cock as it slowly deflated.

I smiled down at her as I watched her do that. "Thank you."

"I am so fortunate to receive so much of your seed," she beamed. "It is truly my pleasure."

I collapsed next to her on my bed. "Do you really need it to survive or something?"

"It is not my survival that is at stake," she said, her tits proudly on display as she leaned back on her hands. "However, a male's seed has many wonderful magical properties and Wood Nymphs find great pleasure in consuming it."

Other Wood Nymphs...why hadn't I thought of that before?

"So there are others like you?" I asked, finally seeing past the sexual nature of our relationship and barely registering that this was my sister's physical body I had just defiled. "Have you ever made yourself known to anyone other than me?"

She shook her head. "You are the first human I have interacted with. My kind...does not normally make themselves known. I am considered very bold, I suppose. Or actually, 'risky' might be a better term."

I had so many more questions but I also didn't want her to stay in my room much longer, even though she had promised that she was in control. However, there was something I wanted to do before she left...

I got down between her legs and opened them so I could taste her pussy before she left. She happily spread herself open for me and I stuck my tongue as deep inside of her as I could before devouring her lips and sucking on them hard. She gasped and jumped a bit but made no move to stop me. She tasted so good, and I wondered if Courtney would taste the same way or if it would be different to fuck her than it was with the Wood Nymph. The flesh was the same but the person inside was different, after all.

"You better go back now," I said finally, flicking her clit one last time. "Courtney and I will have some talking to do I think."

The Wood Nymph nodded and smiled at me as I sat up with her juice smeared across my chin. "She is very excited about what happened. I think she will be very open to continuing such acts."

My eyes widened. "Oh yeah? You can tell how she felt about it?"

The Wood Nymph stood from my bed and went to my window, her preferred method of leaving my presence it seemed. "I can only feel the things she feels recently, and this was her most recent thought before she fell asleep."

I squeezed my dick with excitement even though it had been drained just moments ago.

"Do you have a name?" I asked her, the thought just striking me at that moment. "Besides Wood Nymph? That's what you are, right? But not who."

She cocked her head. "I don't have a name but you may give me one if you like."

"No name, huh?" I was deeply curious but also pressed for time. At least, my nerves made me feel that way. "I'll think about that."

She flashed a loving smile at me and disappeared out my window as usual.

I quickly threw on some clothes and made my way down the hall to the bathroom but lingered outside of it. I wanted to run into Courtney "on accident" as she got up and came our to use it herself. I even thought about listening through her door to see if I could hear anything that sounded like masturbating, but I figured I wouldn't be able to really tell. It wouldn't have changed anything anyway because I already knew that she was turned on by everything that had happened.

I heard movement from the other side of her door so I went into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet like I was getting ready to piss. I pulled my cock out of my shorts and just stood there waiting. In a few moments her door opened and she came down the hallway. I had closed the bathroom door most of the way but left it ajar, and when it opened I let the piss out finally.

"Oh." Courtney stood there for a moment in surprise. "Hey."

I barely turned my head to her. "Morning."

She watched me pissing for a few seconds but then went to the sink and started brushing her hair. We usually didn't share the bathroom at the exact same time in the morning like we did often at night, and we never actually relieved ourselves in front of the other person. Last night when Courtney did that as an intentional show was the first time it had happened. This was just me doing the same thing she had already done.

"You don't mind, do you?" I asked after some awkward silence. "You didn't seem to mind last night."

She shrugged. "It's fine. Doesn't bother me at all. Just expect the same in return."

I shook the last few drops and flushed, making sure I had already turned around to face her while I tucked my dick back into my shorts. She was watching me in the mirror and definitely got a quick look at my package as I did so. I pretended not to notice and came next to her at the sink to wash my hands. She was eyeing me in the mirror pretty hard but I was trying my best not to pay any attention to her yet. I wanted her to talk first, if she was even going to say anything about masturbating together last night.

When I finally looked up at the mirror and saw her standing there in her panties and tight t-shirt, still brushing her hair as if nothing was strange at all, I noticed that there were slight cum stains on her shirt. Jesus, she hadn't even bothered to change or anything. She was trying to get a rise out of me or something, I bet. It was as funny as it was arousing. I also thought about how the Wood Nymph must have either taken her clothes off and just minutes ago put them back on Courtney's body, or there was some magic excuse as to why she was always naked even if Courtney wasn't. Or had Courtney taken her cum-stained clothes off, slept naked until now, and then put the same cum-stained clothes back on?

"You sleep ok?" I asked, almost casually. I was staring at her body pretty openly though.

She nodded, slowly and carefully like it took effort on her part. "Yeah. Really good."

Seeing her brush her hair in her panties like this was really arousing and I could still taste her pussy on my tongue. I started brushing my teeth but I was tenting my shorts pretty hard now and I'm sure she noticed. There wasn't much use trying to hide it though and she was obviously trying to get that reaction out of me. Her hair brushing had slowed to almost nothing now and she was just standing there staring at my reflection just like I was doing with hers.

When we heard some movement in the house that must have been our parents going about their day, we were both brought back to reality and knew we couldn't do anything risky at this moment. It was crazy how tense it was between us though. I even had post-but clarity going for me but I still felt shaky and nervous around her. I wondered if she felt the same way, and even wondered if maybe she was teasing me, but last night had definitely happened with both of our approval and there was no pretending it was all a joke.

She set her hairbrush down and went to relieve herself on the toilet while I watched her in the mirror. She didn't exactly make a show of pulling her panties down and planting her ass on the seat but she wasn't hiding it in any way. It was like there was a new understanding between us now and some of the normal sibling boundaries that we used to have were now gone. We weren't "more" than siblings exactly but it wasn't far off.

She surprised me by making eye contact with me in the mirror as she boldly stood from the toilet seat with her panties still around her knees and her legs slightly parted, letting me see her pussy out in the plain open before reaching down and pulling her panties up. The eye contact seemed like a pretty bold statement and I interpreted it as an invitation for a later time. I hope I was right.

*****

That night Courtney and I were home alone while our parents were off at some art exhibit or something fruity like that. I didn't keep track of all the events they attended as socialites but I knew they wouldn't be home until the early morning hours. Court and I would usually order pizza and watch movies. I had a burning feeling in my stomach that this time it would be something more.

But, just like any other night, we just sat quietly in the living room and watched a movie while we ate our pizza. She wasn't very talkative at all, and there was no awkward but sexy conversation between us. I certainly wasn't going to bring up the fact that we had both masturbated together while she pretended to be asleep. I figured maybe she wanted to keep things unspoken between us because somehow that made it easier. I could understand that somewhat, and I was willing to play along if that meant we could keep playing. Maybe I wouldn't necessarily creep into her room again and jerk off all over her...or maybe I would. Just thinking about it was making my dick hard.

I kept glancing over at her while she sat cross legged and stared at the TV. She didn't seem to notice or acknowledge it at all. It was sort of driving me crazy as a matter of fact. How could she just torment me like this? She knew I was a horny young guy and would obviously want to do sexual things with her again, right? Or maybe I was just affected by the craziness of everything that had happened recently. God, I needed to cum.

Once the movie was over and the silence was just too much for me, I decided I would go up to my room to masturbate to porn or something while I tried to cool off. Yeah, I know, that was the total opposite of what cooling off meant, but at least it was safer than risking doing something stupid just because I was horny. I got up and without saying anything went upstairs to my room and stripped down to my boxers before realizing I needed to piss first. I figured I might as well brush my teeth too while I was there.

Courtney must have heard me because she came into the bathroom suddenly right as I was in the middle of urinating and just stood in the doorway watching me. I looked up at her sheepishly and cut off my stream abruptly in surprise, which was pretty uncomfortable, but I was still holding my dick hanging out of my boxers. She seemed amused.

"Doesn't that hurt?" she asked.

"Uh..." I just nodded dumbly. "You surprised me, that's all."

"Don't let me stop you." She motioned toward my dick. "I have to go next."

It was actually hard to relax enough to keep going now and her casual attitude about watching me pee was very unusual for her. Plus, her staring at my dick was making it swell up and that was just making it harder to pee now.

"Oh, I see," she said, her voice going soft and low. "Hard to pee with a boner, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sorry. Just a reflex."

"Yeah, I bet." She started pulling her jeans off and nudged me out of the way so she could sit on the toilet herself, after pulling the seat down. Mere inches from me, she just hooked her thumbs into her waistband and yanked her panties down to her knees and sat there as if this was a totally normal thing. She even leaned back and spread her thighs a bit wider than normal to give me a good show as she started to piss into the bowl.

I was standing there with a full erection now, not covering it up or even holding it anymore, and she stared at it directly while she urinated. It was so incredibly awkward but also arousing! Having my dick out and pointing right at her face while she was spreading her legs in front of me and relieving herself. I had to admit that I was more turned on than I thought I could be, at that moment. I had never been into pissing or anything but the intimacy of doing something so private in front of each other was a turn-on.

"Is this helping?" she asked, still staring at my dick but flashing me a smile.

I shook my head. "Well...I can't go when I'm hard."

Our eyes met for a brief moment and she looked like she was about to reach up and touch my penis for a second. She licked her lips and just stared right at it. We were so close I could almost feel her hot breath on the tip. It jumped and twitched the whole time she was going, until she finished and stayed on the toilet for a bit longer than necessary. However, she soon wiped and stood up to adjust her panties back in place. Then she stood next to me, our hips touching, and stared down at my dick still sprouting proudly.

"Do you need some help?" she offered kindly.

I was really foggy at this point from the burning arousal in my balls, so I just nodded and watched as she gently wrapped her fingers around my boner and just barely squeezed it in her hand. God, that felt so good! Her hand was warm and soft and this was my fucking sister doing this right now. Was she going to jerk me off, or did she actually want me to start pissing now?

"Go ahead," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Just relax and let it come."

I might have moaned a bit, but my dick jumping in her hand was pretty distracting. I bit my lip as I felt the pressure from my piss still built up in my bladder and needing to come out, but I wasn't sure that relaxing was in my near future. I was more worried about exploding in her hand, though maybe "worried" wasn't the right term for it. Hopeful, maybe.

"Does it help if I cup your balls?" she asked, her voice innocent and girlish.

I definitely groaned as she reached her other hand down and so delicately enveloped my testicles in her palm and fingers. She was being so gentle and loving with my genitals and it was driving me so crazy! I needed to cum so bad it hurt.

"You need to drain it still, right?" she pressed, her hand on my penis ever so slightly starting to rub and pull on my shaft. "Come on, it's ok. You can let it all out. Don't be embarrassed. I want you to do it. You need to relieve the pressure. It's ok. I want to see it..."

For some reason that did it, and I burst at hearing her innocently naughty prodding. I grunted and started firing sharp bursts of semen into the toilet, though the explosion was so forceful I grazed the rim and the lid and probably some of the floor too. She just squeezed and gently jerked me off as I squirted more than I ever remembered doing, in thick heavy spurts of hot cum that dribbled down her fingers and the top of her hand. I was weak in the knees now and my dick wouldn't stop twitching. It was so fucking sexy to feel her touching me like this while I came.

She held my dick firmly still and was smiling brightly, I soon realized, as my orgasm finished. She wasn't going to let go, it seemed.

"Oh fuck..." I breathed deep and tried to calm myself now that the intense arousal had passed. This was a serious step in our sexual relationship and I was so glad it had happened. I wanted to return the favor, of course, and hoped she wasn't going to just pretend it didn't happen. I started to reach for some tissue to clean us up, but she shook her head and squeezed my dick harder in response.

"Wait," she said, still quiet and innocent. "We're not done. You were gonna piss, right? That's what I interrupted earlier. I'm so sorry about that. Can you relax enough now to do it?"

So...she was gonna hold my dick while I peed? Wow. I didn't even know what to say to that. My cum was literally covering her hand at the moment but she was not bothered by that in the least. I took a deep breath and tried my best to relax, and it took a good minute at least, but finally I could feel the pressure finally and my piss started coming. It was so hard to take the focus away from the feel of my hard penis in her hand but eventually my mind just sort of accepted it and found a new arousal in the act of urinating while she controlled me. It was really sexy, actually, to see my stream coming out while she aimed me into the toilet. It wasn't gross like I might have expected, and it wasn't like I was pissing on her or anything. She was just in control and it felt good to let myself go like that.

She watched closely as I relieved myself fully, and she even squeezed the last drops out for me before finally cleaning herself up with tissue and handing me some too. There was a slight awkwardness now between us as we had to deal with the fact that we had both actually been awake for this intimate interaction. She smiled at me for a moment before going to the sink and washing up properly.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,014 Followers
12