All Comments on 'The Wood Nymph Ch. 03'

by Cphucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Very nice update. Really expected some anal to happen this chapter. Maybe in the next one?

It's good how comfortable the siblings are with each other.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done story enjoyed the read looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I commented after ch. 01 with high praise. After reading ch.03 I'm still enamored...it's a great story. Imaginative, sexy, and different than the normal crap one often reads on Literotica. Oh Yeah! However, and this is just my humble opinion and I am NOT nit-picking just expressing a longing I personally have, I was hoping that Bro would come clean with Courtney when she asked if he had done her ass that first night. Yes. He would have had to explain EVERYTHING but I think Courtney could have and would have handled it. I am really curious as to how Courtney would handle it....reason with it....process it. I am guessing that the author, Cphucker, will actually write this scene in a future chapter, but if Bro keeps saying "No" everytime Courtney asks the question then she may have an issue with trust going forword if he can't be honest with her. At least I would, if the roles were reversed. He can only lie about it for so long and then he really has to come clean with poor Courtney. She deserves to know and I think it's quite obvious that she will actually ENJOY the truth, embrace the truth, LOVE the truth. So, COME CLEAN, Bro! Your loving sister, Courtney, deserves it and actually NEEDS it! Again....I'm NOT complaining or nit-picking just giving my own opinion if I were the author....which I am not...so I will shut up now....!

Kathryn89Kathryn89about 1 year ago

Hopefully Chapter 4 is out soon :)

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Like it a lot, More...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please more, this is a great story

FouchiFouchi9 months ago

This is one of my favorite stories, thank you for writing!

245624569 months ago

I like this story, it's really fun and sexy. I'd love to see it continue, and hopefully more will be written. Thank you.

FouchiFouchi2 months ago

GOD I want a part 4 so fucking bad, this is one of my favorite story series and the Wood Nymph / Sister dynamic is so damn erotic, I love it! I'd die for a part 4, really. Please please post another part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCphucker@Cphucker
All feedback is welcome! Your comments keep me inspired to create new stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories