The Wood Nymph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We brushed our teeth together with my semi-hard cock hanging out of my boxers, and she made no attempt to hide the fact that she was openly staring at it. I openly stared at her panties in response and tried my best to see an outline or any part of her lips, though I had actually seen, tasted, and fucked that very hole already. God, that was sexy to think about! I started getting hard again and her smile got bigger.

After spitting and rinsing, Courtney looked up at me and her eyes were on fire. "I'm going to bed now. See you in a little bit."

I didn't say anything in response but watched her cute ass as she left the bathroom. I spit and rinsed and then went back to my own room, thinking carefully about how best to proceed with that obvious invitation. Were we actually going to fuck tonight? Is that really what I wanted? After a few seconds of internal deliberation, I realized that fuck yes I did, in fact. I really fucking wanted to fuck my sister.

I waited in my room for a little while before doing anything. I didn't need to jerk off first like I had originally planned, of course, but I was so nervous I just casually surfed porn on my phone for a good little while. The pictures were hot but honestly they didn't do as much for me as the memory of what had just gone down in the bathroom. I was rock hard and really turned on now, in a weird way even more than before I came in her hand. That was like a preview of what was to come and now I was ready for the main event.

I finally left my phone on the bed and bravely left my room and headed straight for Courtney's room. I opened the door without knocking and saw her laying on her bed in just her panties, no shirt. I swallowed nervously as I saw her naked tits, though not for the first time, and she looked up at me sheepishly as I stood there in her doorway. I closed the door behind me and approached her bed.

Our eyes were locked but somehow we were in sync and we both shed our underwear at the same time. I was at full mast and she looked amazing completely naked. I walked up to the edge of her bed and she spun around to face me better and spread her legs sensually, exposing her full nakedness to me. Her pussy looked so good, as good as I remember it tasting, and all pretense of pretending we weren't about to fuck was dropped now. I got down on my knees and crawled between her legs until my mouth was suddenly on her pussy and tasting her inviting hole.

She moaned as I started eating her out, and though part of me still couldn't believe this was my sister I was doing this too, most of me was very focused on making her cum. My sister, my own flesh and blood, and I was tasting her most intimate place and bringing her sexual pleasure! I couldn't fucking believe it. We were doing something so bad, so forbidden and naughty, and we were both loving it!

I think the thrill of incest was doing more for her than my unskilled tongue and fingers, because she came pretty quickly and cried out in pleasure to my absolute delight. I could feel her hole clenching and convulsing on my mouth, and the reality of her having an orgasm made me need to fuck her bad as soon as possible. I didn't hesitate as I climbed up onto the bed and pounced on her. Her legs were still spread open in complete submission and she obviously wanted it badly too, so I quickly aimed my cock at her pussy and shoved it in roughly, claiming my sister's pussy as I had sort of done before but definitely was doing for real now.

Not only were we fucking like two animals in heat, animals closely related to each other, but we were suddenly kissing frantically too. I hadn't really expected that to happen but it seemed to just work seamlessly with how we felt for each other. The taste of her tongue and saliva were as intoxicating as the rest of her body and I couldn't get enough. I was plowing her cunt long and deep but the way her wet tongue snaked into my mouth and fought against my tongue was just too sexy and I was suddenly in danger of blowing my load early. I slowed down and tried to calm myself, but Court could tell what was happening.

"Don't stop," she begged in my ear. "We can keep fucking after, I promise. Don't worry. Give it all to me."

That certainly had its intended effect on me and I was uncontrollably ejaculating inside of her tight pussy now, thrusting sharply and grunting with each release. The cum rose up from deep within my body and shot out my cock like a hose, and each shot felt like a huge rush of white hot pleasure as I filled her hole with my sperm. Her pussy was so fucking tight! I never wanted to stop filling her with cum because it felt so fucking good. I assumed her command to "give it" to her meant it was safe to do so without protection, and her reaction to it happening confirmed this. She enthusiastically wrapped her legs around me and clawed at me as I fucked her wet hole over and over and over. I just kept cumming endlessly into her and she took it all eagerly.

Finally I collapsed on top of her, two orgasms in, and was completely spent. At some point I had rolled off of her and lay next to her on the bed, but I was sort of in a fog at this point and wasn't entirely sure when it had happened. She was naked next to me and my cum was spilling out of her cunt onto her sheets, which she seemed unaffected by. I think she had touched her pussy at some point, maybe to feel my cum or masturbate or something, but after a few minutes we were both just relaxing like this together, tired and basking in the pleasure of the moment still.

All awkwardness was gone now and even though we were still very much brother and sister we were also something more now. We weren't shy to have just fucked each others' brains out. Courtney was smiling the whole time and wasn't shy about showing me her swollen pussy lips with her legs still spread a bit.

"Can you answer me something now?" she asked me finally, saying the first real words since our sex.

I nodded. "Sure."

She gave me a suspicious look, though her smile was still there. "Did you fuck me in the ass that night?"

I laughed, but inside I felt a bit nervous. I wanted to tell her everything, and maybe I would soon, but it wasn't the right time. "No. Sorry if you were getting off on the thought though."

She shook her head. "It made me really wet to think about, but I wasn't really hoping or anything."

I leaned back on my elbow as I relaxed with her. "Is that something you want to try?"

She nodded. "Yeah, definitely. Like, as soon as you're ready to go again, I think. I know you're done for the night and all so no pressure, but you're definitely going to fuck my asshole."

Damn, that got me kind of hard again! "I can't believe we did that."

She blushed. "Yeah, it's weird if I think about it too much. Was it weird that I kissed you?"

I shrugged. "It was nice. Not weird."

"I...might masturbate after you go back to bed. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

"No way. It turns me on." I wasn't sure if she was kicking me out of her room or not so I stood up and made to leave anyway. "You're still cool to do whatever you want. I just don't want you to regret this and things get weird between us."

She watched me put my boxers back on with a look of arousal. "Nah. We're good. This is happening again."

I smiled at her as I opened her door to leave. "Goodnight then."

I took one last look at her naked body before closing her door behind me and returning to my bedroom.

I lay on my bed with the smell of my sister still on me, and her pussy juice on my dick, as I thought about what it had felt like to fuck first the Wood Nymph and then Courtney for real. I honestly didn't know which I preferred for the purely physical aspect, but there was something about it being my own sister that made sex with her better. I would still gladly fuck the Wood Nymph if she came to visit me again though.

In fact, I wanted to ask her some stuff now that this had actually happened...

12