Theresa and Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Concentrating on Claire's needs had almost taken my mind off any orgasm of my own. Continuous motion like that, no matter how gentle was bound to reach an ejaculation eventually. In the end that was partly taken out of my control. For, as I noticed Claire's movements and breathing slacken,

I raised my head from her breasts, and looked into her reddened, perspiring, face, gorgeous, the more so in being plastered with strands of her hair. Her eyes were wide, her lips parted as she gained a control on her breathing. Surprise showed, as she realised that my movements had not lessened.

"Brad! Are you still-? Oh, you gave me two massive orgasms, but having you inside me now is just too marvellous—but—" And with that final positive word, she somehow produced three consecutive muscular spasms that dragged my penis deep, and I was gone. For the first time in the whole process my final movements were violent thrust s up towards her heart as my penis spouted out my cream, wave on wave. It seemed to go on for ages. Sheer ecstasy and it even had her groaning her pleasure once more.

Quietened, sated, we lay with her head on my chest. "You have set me free, Brad." She paused to kiss my chest, then added, "But you have made me your slave. And next time it will be my turn to service you."

I hugged her closer, "And when will that be?"

She turned her face up towards me, "Today, and who was it said?" Her face broke into a wonderful smile, "Tomorrow, and next week, next month, next year and all the years beyond that?"

"I'll settle for that, Claire Leeman," I sighed.

"I think I'd rather be Claire Newsome," she whispered.

"I'll settle for that, too." And I did.