All Comments on 'They Call Me Jack'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Creepy and sexy

My fave! Hurray for occult sex. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmm

Your lack of needed commas was infuriating. For God's sake, learn to put commas in when addressing someone. Also, I don't think Megan, the cautious demon hunter who KNOWS about Jack, would refer to him as "lover." It was plain cheesy. Other than that, ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unique...

I've read a number of good occult, succumbing and demon stories with varied sexual overtones. This was one of the best. The lead male was strong, even stoic in his way. But even more important, most of the demons were varied and vivid. And the sex was quite in tune with the character of the tale. Even that Lovecraftian creature at the end. I had expected that our lead would sacrifice the demon hunter, but the manner that he used was cunning and sweet. Well done, sir. Well done.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

This ticked a lot of boxes for me. Seriously, one of the best I’ve read in a long time…. but my imagination skirts the fringe regularly. I was torn about the death of Megan… I’d appreciate her new found bent. But, then again, I’m not a Jack, who would, no doubt, have an endless parade of sexy souls at his disposal. One thing that could have made the story hotter is if Megan turned out to be Jack’s older sister, and have her join the dark side, as opposed to destroying her. Although, the tentacles were a nice touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5781 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...