All Comments on 'This is Out of Control!'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Any plans for part 2?

Bigkong7500Bigkong7500almost 6 years ago

Yes we need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Part 2?

So many possibilities for a part 2. Dad goes out of town and wants some more of Tony. Tony plots to include Mom with Anne. Tony plots get Kim involved with the girls. Family foursome at holiday break being Anne is away at school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Avery good story, well written. Keep up the good work.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

This is one of the best stories involving brother and sister plus adding her closest girlfriends in hot, hard sex. Plus the parents have renewed their sex life and understand that their son has been fooling around too. Well written with a story line that obviously was very well thought out. Now, how do Tony and Anne tell their parents about them ?? Hopefully, Tony will do the same thing to his Mom and sister as he did to Anne's best girlfriends. Plus, it would be hot if Anne's girlfriends come back from school and bang Tony to the moon. Thank you.

amaretta10amaretta10almost 6 years ago
Awesome story

Such an awesome story. Good details & a panty soaker! Thank you.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

On the scale of 1-5 this is a 10 . That is one hot story .Thank You, I hope you do more like it .

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 6 years ago
New favorite

This story sealed it, new favorite author. Loving your other series. This story is so hot and had so much potential to be continued, starting with Tony and Clark DP Catherine. Keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can we please have part two of this great story. The score for this story is a perfect 10.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 6 years ago
Very Good

A hot story from beginning to end. Why couldn't I have an open-minded sister like Anne?

This was really well written. I don't remember any of the little spelling and grammatical errors that can make a story difficult to read - well done - and thank you

mammoetmammoetalmost 6 years ago
great story

this needs another chapter

Fat_RickFat_Rickalmost 6 years ago
Very Good!!!!!!

i enjoyed reading your story over and over again.

Please write more chapters!!!!!!!!!!

sensualminded1sensualminded1almost 6 years ago
wow

That was an incredible read.

More please!

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
AWESOME. One of the best

Please continue more chapters.

How about a Thanksgiving or Christmas series.

Have Tony invite his camp girl friend.

The brother and sister were INCREDIBLE.

Kinkylover69666Kinkylover69666almost 6 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

All I can say is: When is the next chapter coming out? This story is incredible. I definitely think you should continue right where you left off!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry skipped to the end

I don't read fuck fest stories...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
anon 6/5/18

Then why did yoU skp to the end if yoU don't read fUck fests? YoUr comment makes yoU look stUpid as well as afraid as well as a passive aggressive pUssy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best literotica stories I've ever read

This pushed all my twisted fantasy buttons. Anal, incest, a bit of reluctance, the tension of maybe getting caught. Awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

fun read. I can see where u were inspired.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written. Lots of hot buttons touched on. I only wish that you had broken it up into a few chapters to go into more detail on a couple of the sex scenes. Great story.

BH54BH54almost 6 years ago
WOW - Amazing!

I'm enjoying your "SM is no joke" series as well. I hope you will write a follow-up to this. Anne has to join in as well. Keep it up!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
How old

How old is Tony? To me prep school is for 5 year olds!

What sort of place pays the family more than the school fees, sounds really suspect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

This needs a sequel with Anne and her friends getting caught fucking Tony in the living room by Catherine as she is pulling off her own bra.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Not much on plot or conflict, but a family and group of friends who,

when it comes to big dicks, are, as the author says, out of control. The rules don't apply. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too much.

Stories like this are just overkill, why can't people ever just keep it between just two people? You would have had a much better story if you kept it with just the brother and sister, OR mother and son, but instead you produced something that seems like it came from a 15yr. Old virgin that's never even remotely dealt with a girl before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Exactly what we visit this site for

Budson1962Budson1962over 5 years ago
Don’t change a thing

Love it, perfect as it is!

becker92548becker92548almost 5 years ago
Continue the story.

GREAT!!!! Loved it. Now add the sister and Lana.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks. You write so well and kept me enthused as I worked through the plot. Great pacing. Crazy story.

I'm sorry for Anonymous 11/03/18. But there are other authors who can give him/her what he/she prefers. I like a good fantasy fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

But Anal doesn't interest me, I'm not gay.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Loved it

Nice twist at the end.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
What happened next?

Even tho the story was exciting did Tony,Anne,Janet,Lana,Rachel,and Mom & Dad reconnect and have a Family Orgy after all of kids got out of College?.I think Tony really wanted Lana as his girlfriend despite her being 3 years older,and Anne and the rest of the girls being into him and also bisexual they should all give Tony a real spank fantasy and pull a daisy chain and let him watch as 4 Girls suck each others pussies as he jacks off and just before he shoots they get up and lets him cum all over their faces and have a 4way tongue bath to clean each other up.

And 2 girls get on each side and be the bread to his peanut butter and jelly,and have a 5-Way Fuckfest.What a time that would be,to have 4 older girls craving a younger guys cock.

LustfuleroticLustfuleroticabout 4 years ago
Decent story

I like the writing you have promise. It felt rushed though. There was lots of room to add more detail to the characters as well as the interactions between them all. You definitely could’ve had more pages or another chapter of 4 or 5 pages. I still enjoyed it, reading got me all worked up. I would like to read more of your work but with more attention to the characters and detail to the story no need to rush it all, like it was written on a lunch break eat work.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

Love your stories

Would love a follow-up to this it has the makings of another 'meningitis' EPIC! I can see Tony, His Family, Anna's Friends, and Kim having some wild adventures, both separately and together. I would even keep the father in this one, he could join in some of the adventures as a 'clean-up' guy if nothing else, as well as the loving husband and father he is. Lana has already been involved in the incest, so adding Rachel and Janet shouldn't be difficult. Kim could be a good drama maker to keep things fresh. Thanks for sharing and if you ever decide to continue this I'd be happy to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet Jesus

Sweet fucking Jesus H Christ if that ain't THE single most erotic orgasm inducing tale of incestuous intimacy I've EVER read ......

Utterly fucking magnificent mate, utterly mind blowing, cum inducing, Cock engorging smut..

Dayam hottdiggetyfuckindawg..

I think I am in love with your imagination.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Tell me there is a second chapter . Hot and touching at times . That's a compliment.

rightbankrightbankabout 3 years ago
Nicely done - very erotic

Thanks for the entertaining story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Just wished there had been more mom/son fucking. Five stars and a favorite point!

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

A total bullshit story, tony has the perfect body and an oversized porn cock that all women just throw themselves at him for a fuck, god's gift to women, what a load of shit. get real. and all the ass fucking is ridiculous, very few women would want a porn-sized cock up their ass. and the volume of cum he shoots is nowhere. close to being real 1 star

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

Good coming of age story. As far as the bitching by 'sexymeup', here's the way I see it. Four young, relatively inexperienced girls; what, 2nd or 3rd year in college. They haven't seen a lot of cocks.

Given the true average size of male cock, it wouldn't take an 'oversized porn cock' to both look huge, and work their tight little, pre-childbirth pussies over.

I read this in 2-3 portions; I stopped the first time just when he came home/ left Kim, so I don't recall any digits being dropped on his dick size. Haven't read much of LR's writings, but I don't have a strong memory of him being a 'numbers guy'. He doesn't give bra sizes, or double digit dick sizes, so 'sexymeup' dissing and rating with one star is a bit harsh.

The technical writing is above average, (weak on commas, and I doubt I saw a single semi-colon in five Lit pages, but that is the new generation(s) of writing, and the influence of eMail, Twit-hive-mind, IM, PM & DMing. It sucks, and truly diminishes the communication aspect of writing.

Since communication is THE reason for the written word, it's annoying to read compound sentences devoid of commas, or semi-colons.

If it was the writer telling the story verbally, it would be like the fast talkers/readers on commercials, or used by state or federal legislatures when the opposing party is being petulant dicks, and making bills be read, just to slow down the process, because they don't have the votes or negotiation skills to change or stop the bill. (it reminds me of spoiled children who have realized they aren't going to get their way, so they throw a screaming, kicking fit, simply to delay them not getting their way. Jeez, it reminds me of teaching junior high, {I was about to say kindergarten, but I realized they're more mature about fairness than many adults, and most junior high/middle school kids!} Sorry, off on a tangent.)

Back to the point, people don't talk in bursts of long compound sentences in a single breath. Writing should reflect that. I don't know about the rest of the world, but when I read, I hear a voice speaking the words, (doesn't everybody?), and even imaginary voices, in my head, need to pause to breath, pause for effect, or pause for clarity. THAT is the purpose of commas, semi-colons and periods.

Back to the initial purpose of my comment: from the college girl's perspective, Tony had a huge dick. I don't remember Kim's initial response; I kind of treated that portion as a first chapter, viewed as young guy gets a good intro to sex from an slightly older woman, which puts him miles ahead of his horny sister and her horny friends.

When Mom finally sees, well, experiences, then sees Tony's dick, she didn't gasp and exclaim about his size. That brings my point back around that LR artfully writes from a participant's perspective, and the world IS in the eye of the beholder, after all.

To the young, porn mostly experienced college girls, he was a huge cocked, masterful lover, but that is from THEIR perspective. To Mom, with 20-30 years experience on them, he's about average, slightly above.

'Sexmeup' bitching is from their perspective, and I'd rather not delve into the possible psychological/experiential reasons for it.

To end, I don't recall a single passage where anything was written about 'unreal volumes of cum'. Again, LR writes from a participant's perspective. Sometimes it feels like a fuckin' gallon, but it still only averages about 10cc, (yes, that IS the origination of the band's name. LOL)

GeoD

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Wow. Sexmeup is reading a fantasy on an erotica site in the Incest/taboo category that the author warns about raunchy, perverted anal and has the audacity to say "get real" and bestow 1 star? Baffling. Wildwood55 is correct saying the punctuation is wanting but I find that the editor did not clean up the names of the players. Who is Claire? How does Janet be in two places at one time? So what? It is light reading. Fantasy. It was fun. Keep entertaining us LexxRuthless! Thank you.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

Great fantasy.

I even believe in a possible sex marathon.

The ending is spectacular.

We need a sequel.

But not as a long story progression, but like a joint orgy of Tony and all 4 girls on vacation in Rachel's cabin. Like the cherry: Mom or Dad gives Tony a pack of Viagra when he's packing for the trip. ;)

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Just re-read this for the 5th or 6th time...lol

I agree with wildwood55 100% and sexmeup or whatever it's name was is a complete moron. Tags and author notes before a story are there for a reason... to give the reader a hint at what's to come, so if it's not something they would enjoy reading they can stop there and look for something else. I think some look for stories that they can bitch about just to be nasty. it's a true shame. I still hope you decide to continue this tale at some point.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/19/2021) Well… okay, I was going to get into my comment but then I read Wildwood55’s essay and started to feel very inadequate. Maybe I should start taking notes again while I’m reading these stories. It's interesting how he made the connection between political discourse and spoiled children kicking and screaming, and yes, Sexymeup was too harsh, IMO, this was a nice fantasy. I felt for Kim; maybe she and Tony could hook up again in the next chapter (nudge, nudge, wink, wink). But if they don’t I’m rooting for Lana, but doesn’t Tony belong to Anna? Rachel was adventurous. Oh hell, let him have his harem and Catherine could be the valide-sultan. This was an enjoyable read, five stars, IMO.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A full five stars from me.

A most remarkable and enjoyable read from start to finish, beautifully crafted and written, yes there are some minor irregularities in the punctuation, but that does not seriously affect the reading, well done to the proofreaders and editors for their sterling work.

Thank you for publishing this excellent tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know what I enjoy reading more...the story or the plethora of comments that inevitably follow. This is a good story with a fairly realistic premise.

However to address some criticisms from other commenters.

Credit to the author for avoiding the "measurement cliché". This is a complaint I have with many authors, (yes I know this is fantasy, but use some realism) who seem to know little about actually sizes or anatomy. Using descriptions like "big", "large" or "huge" are terrific, and completely subjective in the mind of the reader. In the real world, I have heard many women exclaim "Ouch!", while others have exclaimed I am the perfect size, and a few that have even said "I'm glad you're not as big as my last partner." (That only upset me the first time, and she still says I'm the best sex she's ever had even though we split years ago.) The same argument can be made about "Bra Size". Men should really web search "bra's that fit" or actually talk to women that can explain it. A 30DD literally has the same cup volume as a 36B. Simply using descriptors like "big tits" or "huge rack" is sufficient to paint a picture in a readers mind.

Here is my favorite complaint. "I don't read anal sex stories because I'm not gay!" Jesus Fucking Christ! How are you even on the internet when you obviously live in rural, backwoods haven of the uneducated? This is literally a story about Brother/Sister incest with a Son/Mother incest twist, and you are offended by "anal sex". I hate to break it to you, but there are far more Heterosexual couples having anal sex than there are Homosexuals in existence. Do the math. Heterosexuals outnumber Homosexuals (of any gender) nearly 14:1. If only 10% of heterosexuals were having anal sex, they would still outnumber Homosexuals as a whole. In reality, most studies suggest it is closer to 35% of heterosexuals enjoy "ass play". But seriously, if you're going to complain about a "taboo topic" while ignoring the "bigger taboo", you really need to examine your head.

Finally, "Prep School" traditionally refers to "College Preparatory" in the US and in this story, it is clearly designated as a "Boarding School". Depending on the school, those could range from K-12, or simply grades 9-12. If you're going to read a story and then comment about something you don't understand; save yourself some embarrassment and actually perform an simple internet search to understand the terminology. This is a global community, and while it seems many stories come from the US, there are numerous authors from outside the US that will use their colloquialism. Just because you're here to spank it, doesn't mean you can't learn something while you're at it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun, Funny, Sexy, und what a Twist!

10/10!!!!!

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

how delightfully twisted you can be !!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very entertaining...

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 2 years ago

This story could have a sequel without much problem----other than you'd need to write it. the family could get together at the holidays, or the following summer, the family takes a vacation together.

One area I wish you'd approach differently is the picture of the woman's bodies. You did alittle of that when the mother got home, but think how much of sex is not just a pole in a hole, but touching in various ways.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a story.WOW!!!!? Does he do his moms ass too??? More please

jott50jott50almost 2 years ago

I thought that at the end the mom would ask for a dp. This is your story though. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would have given it 5/5 (even with the weirdness with the friends), then the ending happened and it instantly got knocked down to a 3. Just... wow that was bad.

Darkness86Darkness86about 1 year ago

Great story although need another chapter letting us know what what happened next and also Anne should join in

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank god you didnt write another chapter cause this is bull shit of a story

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Why not just keep ruining your stories see how fast you lose readers again you need to leave the other people out of it and next time leave the dad out of it that will ruin a son mom and sister story every time and this was no mom nor was he a dad this was a mother and father and there is a difference a big difference im about to give up reading a story from you that you don't ruin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
ANAL???

Too much anal crap!!! I hated that!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That's it???? I was hoping Tony got to keep his relationship with his sister and some of the other girls. But definitely with his sister. This is a disappointing ending to a really sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story made it difficult to suspend disbelief. It was just a bit over the top though it was a good, fun read.

Massive cock, check. Bit tits and curvy sister, check. Clean-shaven pussy, check. Sister and hot friends that love cock, check. You can practically taste the cliché of it. Sometimes I wish the stories would be just a little bit different in those regards, just to spice it up a bit. Gets a bit boring otherwise and the characters feel fake and interchangeable from another others in similar stories.

Opens the door on her brother, kisses, immediately his cock in her pussy and is orgasming all over it. Well that certainly escalated quickly!

One thing I find really amusing is that all the girls in these kinds of stories seem to immediately orgasm the instant some cum enters their ass. If only it were that easy ;)

Also, giving your friends keys to your parents' house, that's totally not a recipe for disaster.

The whole idea at the cabin where they get turns and are scored to see who gets to date him was honestly one of the most hilarious things I've read. It's a bit underhanded of course since they think they actually have a chance but it's a setup. But damn if it wasn't hot. Anne is a devious little minx. It all worked out well in the end. Speaking of the end, damn, more hotness.

I'm curious though, what happened with Anne after that? Was it all just about the fucking? Did they not have genuine feelings for each other beyond that? No chance of pursuing anything afterwards? Seems a bit of a shame. A second chapter for that would be nice, if there was something there.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It seems Tony and Kim had more of an actual relationship than anything in this, even though they were long-distance. I wonder why they didn't really try it. I mean it seems like they kind of just gave up. If they really wanted it, then they would have to fight for it. Kim seemed all to eager to let him go when he mentioned Lana was interested in him. I see that a lot. If she really wanted to keep him then she shouldn't give up so easy just because it's difficult. Of course she has no clue about all the other antics so it did seem to work out best for her in the end, even if she'll never know it.

Anyway, the point is, too many people give up on relationships that could very well be the best they'll ever have, just because of a few snags in life that make it difficult. Life is not easy and rarely gives you what you want; you have to fight for what you want especially when it comes to love and happiness. <3

legendfaithlegendfaith7 months ago

i love the way you write it not complex emotionally and is light story to read while i watch naughty stuff in 2nd monitor

i have read most of your work and gotta say i love the aspect of you not tryin to justify thing and why main guy is good guy with moral compass just some well written hot story

RozomRozom5 months ago

Needs a bit of work, on who this story is about. At first it seemed like the parents, but then the whole narrative changed to Tony only all the way to the end.

Gadf77Gadf773 months ago

I quite like this story. But some of the names got mixed up. And the ending was too abruptly ended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Contrived. Repetitive. Ultimately, boring. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...