Thorny Vines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head first, allowing my tongue to trace a straight line from her belly button to the top of her bikini line, which I had removed moments ago. I stared at her, lying below me with her eyes closed, her hips pressing slightly into the air. I spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers, adoring those pink glistering inner walls. The tip of my tongue immediately found her swollen clit and licked it ever so slowly. Whimpering a moan of unexpected pleasure from Trish as I felt her legs tense up around my face. Her hands reached down to my head so she could run her fingers through my hair as an excuse to press my mouth closer to her pussy. Soon, she thrust herself against my lips. I allowed my right index finger to enter her soaked hole but continued to suck her clit and massage her butt with my free hand. It was apparent that she was about to cum for the second time.

Suddenly, her body began to quake, her thighs clenched together, she moaned more loudly than she had been all afternoon, and she pulled me close to her pussy that was seeping her hot juice. My sister thrust her pussy over and over against my finger buried within her. My mouth sucked her bloated clit with no control as she wrapped her legs tightly around me.

Trish cried and shivered uncontrollably, furiously wiggling her hips. "OH... GOSH... FUCK..." She went on and collapsed once more onto the couch, slowly moving her hips for a few more seconds before her body went limp. I saw her face well when I raised my face between her thighs. She had her eyes closed again but seemed as if she was delighted after climaxing twice.

I wished to say the same about being content when my cock was aching while flooding pre-cum in gallons. I had to measure the risk of Trish's protests or even tell our parents if I stuck my cock inside her pussy that was right in front of me with her inflamed lips parted and inner pink glowing with her juice. I had to think quickly. Should I take my cock out and stick it inside of her or just walk away and hope that she would invite me to return and fuck her? The chances of Trish offering her pussy willingly seemed very slim.

Mesmerized by her pussy spread open before me. I moved my left foot to the floor, landing my right knee on the couch between my sister's thighs while raising her right leg to my chest and left leg behind my back. Lowering my swimming trunks, I waited for her reaction considering that she should know that I was positioning her to enter my cock inside her pussy. The only response that I got was another sigh from her. I was encouraged that she wanted me to fuck her without any doubt.

The first sound she made was when my cock pushed firmly against her pussy, causing her lips to part. She sighed again and bit loudly while her body quivered, and then an "AHHHH..." With a loud breath. I paused once the head of my cock was within her, enduring the enormous pleasure. Finally, my virgin cock was getting inside a drenched and scorching pussy. I had to remember the moment and enjoy it as much as possible. I slowly pushed my way into her, very little at a time, wanting the pleasure to last as long as I could control it. She was hot, tight, and wet, getting wetter as I dug deeper. I thought it would be nearly impossible to produce more pussy juice than she had already produced, but I was wrong.

After pausing momentarily, I thrust into her fully, faster and faster. I was utterly surprised when my sister, in turn, fucked back against me even harder than I expected. I paused, buried deep, feeling her inner muscles clenching around my cock. It jerked in response, and she cried out, pushing against me. My shaft stiffened against my will, and I began to unload jet after jet of warm cum deep inside my dear sister's pussy while she kept pushing against me. I am not sure who moaned the loudest. The strange animal howls that we made echoed throughout the house.

I collapsed on top of her, my face buried between her neck. I was coming back to my senses when I felt the light brush of Trish's fingers up and down the sides of my lower back. Her body still trembled beneath me from the aftershocks, her breath ragged and warm against my shoulder.

"Thank you! I needed that!" She purred.

"Thank you!" I muttered.

"No more virgin?" My sister giggled.

"How would you know?" I laughed.

"Because I still feel a prick under my skin, long, thick, and still hard."

12