Thoughts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would always ask her and she gave me answers. I had no idea if she was telling me the truth but I've never caught here in an outright lie. I know she isn't guy crazy and she always told me she could take care of herself.

I often asked her if guys made passes at her and she told me every girl gets hit on. She's never had a problem she couldn't handle. If I continued talking about it, she would just get mad. I guess that since I slipped up I figured Carol might have also.

One day we were out with kind of a wild couple, friends of ours. They weren't married, because she was separated and her divorce wasn't final. Joe drove a tow truck and Sue worked at one of the local offices. They were another mismatched couple.

Sue had one of the sexiest walks I have ever seen. What I would have given to get in her pants! Anyway, after a night of partying they invited us over to their basement apartment. It was the first time I was ever there.

Joe was kind of a rough guy that women went for. He worked in the gas station across from the store where my wife worked. We'd both known him for a few years. I've even ridden in the tow truck with him a few times. A wreck would come across the CB and he would head for the destination.

Anyway, back at their apartment they put on music. It was slow dance tunes. Carol and I began dancing. Both women had on skirts. Joe and Sue were into it. We all had a lot to drink and Joe soon had Sue's blouse off. I was rather surprised he did it in front of us. Carol just laughed. I asked her if she wanted me to take hers off and she said no.

It made Joe laugh. I know he would have loved to see Carol's tits as much as I would have liked to see Sue's ass. Next he removed Sue's bra. I was surprised that Carol didn't ask to leave. She just laughed it off.

Joe asked to dance with Carol. So we swapped dance partners for a little bit. I couldn't believe I was dancing with Sue naked from the waist up. Carol didn't even seem to care. I know she had a lot to drink, but we'd never did anything like this.

I pulled Sue tight to my chest. I wanted to feel those tits against me. I doubt we would ever get this close again. I glanced over at Joe and he put his hands on Carol's ass. She laughed and after a few minutes she just pushed them back up. I knew he had to have squeezed her ass a few times.

Carol said it was time to change partners, and Sue went back to Joe. I noticed Carol had two more buttons undone on her blouse. Her bra was showing. Joe must have touched her breasts also. She was pretty drunk and smiled at me; I kissed her. In the meantime Joe had dropped Sue's skirt. I could see her dark pussy mound through her panties.

They had a bed and a couch in this room. Joe took Sue by the hand and said they would go into the bedroom and give us some privacy. I took Carol to the bed; I was so damn hot and so was she. I took off her clothes including her skirt and panties. After undressing myself I got between her legs and ate her pussy. After that I fucked her hard and she was telling me how much she liked it.

"Do you know that Joe and Sue left their bedroom door open? I'm sure they can see your tits and pussy."

"I don't care! I want to be fucked so bad right now. Don't worry about them and just fuck me!" That's exactly what I did. I was willing to bet any money that Joe was watching Carol from the bedroom. For some reason, this one time I didn't care. I had to wonder if this was a change in Carol. She was never much for showing off her body that I remembered.

We had sex for a good half hour. I ate her pussy and fucked her with her legs held high and spread then doggie style. All the time her ass was facing the open bedroom door where Joe and Sue were.

As soon as we were finished we got dressed and went home; we didn't disturb Joe and Sue. When we saw Joe and Sue again no one ever mentioned that night. It was probably the closest we ever came to a swap. Looking back now I don't know if I would have wanted it to happen or not. I know Carol didn't talk about that night anymore. Being the ass I am, I now wonder if it was the only time she went overboard.

It wasn't much after that when Carol began going out more often with her friends. I've always wondered just how faithful to me she had been. It's something I'll never know.

One night one of Carol's girlfriends Jen was getting friendly with me. She got drunk and Carol said she could stay at our house so she wouldn't have to drive home. While Carol went to change her clothes and check on the kids Jen stripped in front of me. I mean she took it all off. She was sort of laughing at me.

I wasn't sure what to do. Carol was in the next room. If she wasn't I knew what I would have done. I went to the bedroom and got ready for bed, putting on a pair of pajamas. Later that night I got up to take a piss, and Jen came into the bathroom naked. When I asked her to leave she laughed at me.

"I need a fuck and you're the only man here."

"I can't have sex with you, Carol's in the other room. She'll kill me!"

"Fuck me or I'll tell her how you grabbed my ass on the dance floor. I've known her all my life, she'll believe me. I want that fucking cock of yours."

Jen was married to Ted, who was a really big guy. He was away on business for a couple of days. I never much cared for him or the way he looked at Carol. I hated when he flirted with Carol.

After taking a piss I sat on the toilet and Jen straddled me and rode my cock. It felt great! I'd wanted to fuck her for the longest time but she was Carol's friend. Here I was shooting a load into her pussy. I should have felt bad but I didn't. I figured what Carol didn't know wouldn't bother her.

The next morning I walked into the living room where Jen had slept on the couch. She had a nightgown on that Carol had loaned her. She asked, "Don't I get a good morning kiss?"

What an asshole I was! I leaned over and gave her a kiss. Carol walked into the room and began yelling at me. She also yelled at Jen and said, "I saw you letting him grab your ass at the bar last night. Now you let him kiss you this morning. Get the hell out of my house! I thought you were my friend; I should have known better."

Jen apologized to Carol, but Carol wasn't happy about her. The problem was they had been friends their whole life. In fact, Carol told me that Jen's husband made a pass at her years before. I don't know if it was while we were married. Anyway she told me to take her slut friend home and if I touched her she'd cut off my dick while I was sleeping.

Carol never found out the truth about me having sex with Jen as far I know. I think me still being alive, with my dick still attached, is proof of that.

Carol could be like night and day. One minute she was the biggest bitch and the next minute the hottest lover. Her mom had a nervous breakdown years ago and was still in a mental institution. We visited her a few times a year, till she was put in a nursing home. I often wondered if Carol would go off the deep end some day.

Life went on rather normal after that night with Jen. I did my best to go straight and not cheat again. I was lucky to still be married to Carol or maybe even alive. Carol's temper was that bad, like I said.

Eventually she forgave Jen but I never got forgiveness nor did I deserve it. Carol remembers every single thing I have ever done wrong. It all gets stored in a compartment of her brain that she can bring up at will during any argument.

"Well Tom, it's time for me to head for home. Thanks for lending me an ear."

"Anytime Buddy, that's what friends are for." We both went home, he to his wife and me to a cold and lonely house.

*

End of Chapter 1

Thank you for reading my story

Comments welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12