All Comments on 'Thoughts Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good...

Great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Formerly high flying Story has gone into stall ... severe nosedive & crash potential ahead ! Alert ! Alert!

Maybe its me . I've done too much time with a time with a similar cant be satisfied woman who acted like she had the only twat in the world to be patient with stories about the same .

No sympathy for the narrator either , the kids are gone so leave the insufferable cunt !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is this going?

I just have a bad feeling after reading these two chaptes, that this story is going nowhere.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto..where is it going.

Just sorta meandering around.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
This sort of sounds off...

Like those contests to see who could move faster, pushing a coin with his nose...

Yeah I know it happens to a lot of people like this. Possibly to a large fraction. But I am not sure that I enjoy reading about it. Oh well, I am sure that there will be something interesting up the trail.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
O M G !

This is not a marriage - This is a fucking NIGHTMARE!

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thanks to those who are commenting. This isn't a feel good story, but one of a man telling you about his life. I write whats in my head. haha I know there are other people out there who have or is now going through some of the same things that Bob faced. Hope a lot of you stay to the end.

With respect

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sorry, I don't think I will stay. And while at that, I don't think Bod should stay, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Living it

Looking forward to the next installment. This is like reading my biography.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

there must be something better for bob than all that....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES

You know, Women are EVIL--nice at the start of a marriage--then evil. The change of life--don`t go home at all--the best time to dump their dumb asses.---Adam should have took that apple and stuck it up Eve`s ass. Took the snake and beat the shit and evil out of her and walked out of the Garden of Eden. She is the Devil`s SISTER.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Average marriage

Husbands view is of the efforts and sacrifices he made for his wife. I'm sure that he wife's view is entirely different.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
What a sad and depressing tale.

I love a good narrative and this is great. Wonderful joke by the way! I am sure you will answer this question in subsequent chapters...but I got to wonder why the husband stuck around for all the abuse and ingratitude. Again the gentle pace is very appealing to a reader...Thank you Mr. Hear.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 12 years ago
I'm waiting for the sucker punch,

It's gotta be in works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
3 stars

Will probaly give the end of story more as long as the husband does not suffer without retaliating. More to the point, why is he wtill with her??

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MISTAKES- EVEN THOUGH WE ALL MAKE THEM

doesnt the same hold true for the other side. TK U MLJ LV NV P/S SO FAR THIS STORY IS DIFFICULT TO GRASP. mlj

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
@ DG Hear comment

damm straight this isn't a feel good story , it's about a wimp who is probably going to discover he's a cuck ( albeit an unknowing one ) who let's himself stand still for abuse from a unloving harridan.

She shorts him on sex & affection, does not hold a job & his response is to work overtime so she can have a nicer house to abuse him in & be a stay at home grandma .

LOSER ! If you have kids still in house maybe you deal with it but in this chapter they have left & he should have too .

Next tome chronicle 20 years in the existence of a heavy bag at a boxing gym because that is what your narrator has devolved into . This story should be called ' Thoughts ( of an Enabler ) '.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

A good writer wants to say more than a plot only. Sometimes the sad plote say to the reader not chose this life way.

I do not understand the world why do not help each others against the loneliness. This man we know from the first chapter lives alone, we male population live shorter time than women, why are not special websites for healthy elder males to find merry younger widows? Not only sex but to be together etc.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Didn't enjoy it

The first chapter I wrote off to a young guy being young and stupid. It happens. I find it annoying when guys are in commercials or stories playing the fool. It's not that they can't be fools but the women are played as wise and mature. There aren't many about women doing the stupid things they do and the wise and mature men that help them make it through the day. The balance is off and I get fed up with "stupid men" stories. But he was young, so OK.

But this chapter falls into the guilt without cause genre. His wife is a shrew, a bitch, a .... miserable person. She arbitrarily cuts him off from sex and he's supposed to feel guilty about filling his needs somewhere else? Bullshit! (BTW, she doesn't want to TOUCH his cock? Get to a shrink honey and get your head out of your ass!) He was pathetic about accepting her decree of a sexless marriage to begin with and an honest person would have gotten a divorce first. But the sniveling apology to her was disgusting. Then he quits a good job to "rebuild his marriage". What marriage? She doesn't appreciate or respect him. She refuses him sex. He's not a husband, he's a pack mule that earns money for his family and usually gets whipped for his efforts.

I get it's not a feel good story but it's like reading about an alcoholic who can't put his life together because he has no self respect or self worth. It's pathetic. Worse, a lot of it is preventable. You could write the life story about the town drunk plodding on and on until he finally died but what's the point? I guess I'm waiting for some type of redemption but given what DG Hear has said, it might never come. If that is the case, the story won't have been worth the read.

I'm beginning to feel like the guy. I'm doing my job as a reader, slogging on through the dreary parts but the author doesn't appreciate me.

deadonedeadoneover 12 years ago
I having thoughts too

I am a big DGH fan, but even he has on occasion fallen on his face. I do think this is one of those times. I do not see how there can be a good ending. We know they divorce, chapter 1, but why? Drift apart? She was never together with him. That's also not a story. She is having multiple affairs? Long way to get there with lots of needless boredom.

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Response to DG

I'll try to stick it out, man, but it is *depressing*! I'm sure you're right that it sounds all to familiar to some, but if that's the case, take a long hard look at how you want to spend the best years of your life. No, there is no excuse for cheating, but if three-month dry spells became the norm, i'd put the wheels in motion to make sure it wasn't cheating. . . .

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
It's Life for Many

Sure it's a depressing story at times. So is real life, nobody, no matter how cheerful; or loving can be up there all the time, and let's face it, in most instances, the longer a couple is together the more tempting it is to be just like these two. Good relationships take work on the part of both partners, they don't just happen. Thanks DG for a look at real life and what can happen if you don't work at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

Not sure there's a story here. That's my thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmm

Love your writing and have read all your stuff but carnt see were this is going .

I will try one more chapter but sorry lowest score ever for DG 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm enjoying it. Not the story, it's a woeful tale, and hard to fathom.

Certainly real to some lives I've observed among people I know. The writing just flows from this silken-inked writer's hand...Mancelt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
wow hard to believe THIS author could write something this mindless

this story failed right HERE

"You should wonder if you're going to get lucky," said Marsha and gave him a kiss. Carol just laughed.

why didnt BOB the WIMP say... why on earht woud I get lucky with Cariol. She hasnbt had sex with me in over a year>

Instead this pussy ass wimp waste of a human lets carol laugh at him in Public.

EVEN WORSE...

the NEXT day after the finally have sex.. she goes off to show her bare pussy to anyone who cares to look.

WHY? we dont know. WHY did he even HAVE sex with her?

doesnt Bob know that carol is going to use sex as weapon on him?

she has only been doing that for 10 years+

There is some mindless Gibberish about Carol wanting Bob to know what it feels like to be cheated on. But of Course since Bob has a cock he is incapable of thought right?.

For YEARS and year Carol has been using that 1 time event as a sledgehammer on Him.

why doesnt BOb say ... well for years you have treated me like SHIT every day for no reason and been non sexual.

god this is bad

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Sad Story That Feels So True

Sure, many people won't like this one because it lacks conflict, but it really seems genuine on it's level. Keep going.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

She is quite a bitch - it will be interesting to hear her story -

He is an asshat -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Cheating is never justified. Explained, yes, but never justified. Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nothing to enjoy

just one screw up after another

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
One Point

Why are these two still married? Damned if I know. I'll continue...

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
What

What a wimp,when he left his insurance job,he should have got a job as a door mat.

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

For that joke you get an extra *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thoughts Ch. 01 Previous Part
Thoughts Series Info