Three Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers

"The Kama Sutra has you listed as a reference."

"Damn straight. So when I tell you she's not having sex with you this weekend you should believe me." Then Dawn paused as if considering something. "Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you do everything I tell you to."

"Are you fucking serious? You want me to believe that you are going to help me have sex with Valerie?"

"Yes."

"No fucking way. This is a trick. Or a scheme. Or a way to hold my virginity over my head for the next 50 years. 'Joshy couldn't even have sex without his sister's help.'" Josh said in his best Dawn voice.

"So you don't want my help?"

"What do you think?"

"I think you will be sleeping alone all weekend while that hot girlfriend of yours goes untouched by you. I think you don't know the first thing about how to seduce a woman, any woman, let alone one that doesn't even know what she wants herself. I think Sunday night, during that long drive home, you are going to be kicking yourself that you didn't take my offer and wish you had a time machine to come back to this moment and say yes." And then she leaned forward and whispered in Josh's ear, "And I think that she screams when she comes and begs for more."

Dawn leaned back grinning like the Cheshire Cat. Josh sat in silence pondering her words. Dawn could be very persuasive when she wanted to be. A fact that was never truer than this moment.

"Let's say, for the sake of argument mind you, that I agree with your plan. What's in it for you?"

"Oh, I'll get my fun out of it don't you worry about that."

"What would I have to do?" Josh asked, realizing that not only had he basically decided to go with her plan like a moron, but had just told her as much with his question.

"You do everything I say without question."

"I'm not going to be your errand boy, Dawn."

"You will if it means you get to fuck V, right?"

"Fine, whatever. I'll do what you want. Just stop calling her V. You barely fucking know her."

"Whatever you say, stud."

Swimming in the lake was fun if uneventful. Whatever Dawn's plan was it either hadn't started yet or it was so ingenious it was impossible to notice. As Dawn herself was as subtle as Michael Myers, Josh attempted to stay vigilant for Dawn's first move.

Josh attempted to get Valerie to swim a little deeper into the lake away from his sisters so they could be more alone. He knew from her various sporting activities that she was an exceptional swimmer and just generally a great athlete. Sadly, she seemed to want to stay close to the shore area where Dawn and Alice were playing. He'd tell her there were just as many snakes here as closer to the middle but he didn't want to scare her out of the water completely.

Dawn suggested a game of chicken with Valerie on her shoulders and Alice on Josh's, but Alice said she didn't feel up to doing that. Maybe later when Jacquie abandoned Mom Mode for 5 minutes. Josh wondered if this was some clever way to get Valerie to loosen up with some wrestling, but thought it would work better with her on his shoulders. Besides, Val was bigger than Dawn, they'd end up crashed down in the water on top of each other in no time.

When Alice tired out, they came in to rest. Their timing was just about perfect as Jacquie had a nice dinner almost ready. Alice decided to get some sleep after dinner even though it was only around 7:30. Though it had been a pretty long day for her already and she had exerted a lot of energy.

Dawn took off to her room and magically reappeared with a bottle of tequila.

"Who's up for Margaritas?"

"I don't really drink." Valerie quickly let everyone know.

"Live a little, V. You are about to go to college, right?"

"Yea."

"And do you plan to never drink when you get there?"

"I hadn't really thought about it."

"You're on vacation. Right, Josh?"

"Yea, Val, I'll drink with you. We all will. Even Jacquie lets her hair down a little when we go on trips. Okay, right now she is doing dishes, bad example. But I bet even she will have some."

"I guess if everyone is drinking. But only a little."

Soon the margaritas were mixed and everyone had a full glass. The conversation was fairly lively, though actually avoided the topic of sex. Josh was mildly surprised Dawn could go without talking about penis & vagina for more than 10 minutes. He did appreciate how slyly Dawn made sure that Val kept up with her drinking. By the time everyone was ready for a second glass, Valerie had finished hers. She objected to accepting another, but Dawn assured her that if she didn't want to drink it she didn't have to. Just hold it.

With almost 2 glasses of margaritas down, Jacquie excused herself telling everyone that if she didn't stop drinking now, there was no accounting for the consequences. Josh had never seen Jacquie drunk before, but could not imagine someone as wholesome as Jacquie doing anything that she'd regret, even drunk.

"Okay, now that mother hen is away, let's play Truth or Dare." Dawn suggested. Her eyes widened when she got Josh's attention, letting him know she wanted him to back her up on this just like the drinks.

"Sounds fun to me. Just no daring me to touch Dawn or something. 'Cause like ew."

"I've never played Truth or Dare before. Well not with a boy. We played a couple of times with my girlfriends, but it was all pretty innocent. I'm not going to do anything physical with anyone guys."

"Rules are simple. If you get picked you pick truth or dare. If you don't answer the question immediately, or if you lie, you take a shot. If you are asked a dare, and you don't do it, you take a shot. See, easy. Worst case scenario, you take a shot." Dawn explained, making it sound all very tame.

"I guess I don't see the harm in those rules. I'm in." Josh chimed in, being quicker to agree with Dawn this time.

"I think I'm starting to see why my parents told me not to drink." Valerie said, and Josh did notice she looked a little out of it. "Oooookay, I'm in. Isn't this weird though cause like Josh and I are a couple and Dawn is sorta a third wheel?"

"Oh, Dawn is used to be with multiple other wheels. She'll be fine."

Dawn gave Josh an evil glare but the meaning of his jab at Dawn seemed to be missed by Valerie.

"Ok V, you go first. Pick either Josh or me."

"I pick Dawn."

"Now I choose truth or dare. Let's start out easy, truth."

"Um... what is your favorite color?" Josh couldn't help but laugh.

"Girl, you are supposed to ask something embarrassing, or sexy. Or both!"

"I told you I've never really played before with boys."

"Then ask one of the good questions you and your friends asked when they were together."

"Okay, have you ever had sex?"

"Moving in the right direction. Yes, I've had sex. Josh, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Josh suddenly scared that he had given his arch nemesis any power over him. It occurred to him at this moment that this whole thing may have just been a ploy to embarrass him in front of his girlfriend. He promised himself to be on guard for any Dawn tricks.

"What is the sexist quality about Valerie? And don't give me all that lovey dovey personality bullshit.
I mean on her body."

"Right. Well, um, I guess I'd have to say..." Josh paused and thought about it. Going over an inventory of all of Valerie's best assets in his head. She was no longer wearing that bikini from earlier, but her tight t-shirt and shorts didn't hide most of his options. "I'd say her legs. They are really sexy. Like long, and muscular. The feel good too," Josh added at the end, making poor Valerie blush.

Josh was worried that he had said too much. It might seem strange, given that they had made out many times and he told her she was pretty, but Josh had never really had a sexual conversation with Valerie. Even something as simple as admitting her legs turned him on was virgin territory.

Josh finally continued, "Well, I don't want to just go in a circle, so I choose Dawn next."

"Truth."

Josh thought about all of the hundreds of things he'd really want to know about Dawn, but this was her dance so he was content to let her lead. He figured he'd ask something he likely already knew the answer to.

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"Guess it depends on what you mean. Do girls count?"

Josh was happy he wasn't drinking anything at the moment because he'd have likely done a movie-style spit take. He didn't dare look at Val. Surely she didn't even think about such things.

"Um... sure, I guess."

"I was 18. That's how old you are V, right?" Valerie nodded her response. Josh looked at Dawn perplexed, pretty sure he'd HEARD Dawn having sex in her room when she was no more than 16, leading to some fights with Jacquie when she was caught. 18?

"My best friend was staying the night. Until then I'd never even kissed anyone before." Bullshit! "I guess I was just afraid to take that first step. My friend had a steady boyfriend and had been having sex for our entire senior year. She was bragging about how great he was in the sack. We got to talking, and my friend confessed that her boyfriend thought I was sexy. Then she about floored me when she told me that she agreed with him.

"She asked me if she could kiss me, and I said yes. It was magical. We made out for a long time, and then I felt her hand move under my shirt. I started to object but it felt so good. I guess it goes without saying that no one had ever touched me before, you know, in that way. I wasn't wearing a bra because we were already in pajamas. I got so turned on, so wet. Don't laugh, but I remember being scared that I might be gay. Ridiculous, right?"

No one was laughing out loud, but Josh was cracking up on the inside. Dawn an untouched virgin at 18? Dawn might as well have told us the story of when the aliens came and brought her to their home world. At least that would be believable. What idiot would buy this?

Josh looked over at Valerie on the same couch as him to his left, expecting her to share an amused glance with him. But he couldn't get her attention. She was up on her heels, leaning towards Dawn. She appeared to be hanging on Dawn's every word. She was fidgeting in her place on the couch, directly across from where Dawn sat on a love seat. This was the same Dawn he had told her about! What witchcraft was this?

"My friend started to compliment my body. Told me I was the hottest girl in school. That she fantasized about me. Masturbated thinking of this exact moment. She said she wanted to be the first person to give me an orgasm. I told her I wasn't sure. That this isn't what good girls do. But secretly, I wanted her to continue. I was just too scared to admit it. I remember her begging me. 'Just give me 5 minutes' she said. 'If you don't like it I'll stop.'

"So I remember lying down on the bed. It's funny, I don't remember her undressing me, just her mouth on every inch of my body. My mouth." Dawn traced her finger around her lips, and then sensually dragged it to her ear. "My ear next. Then she hissed her way to my neck, down between my breasts. Then she worshipped my right breast. When she finally took my nipple in her mouth I almost came right then. Then she went lower."

Dawn's finger had followed along to her story. Watching Dawn touch her breast was the single hottest thing Josh had ever seen, and he was no stranger to porn. He was worried that Dawn had gone too far, but whether it was the alcohol or just Dawn being some sort of sexual guru, Valerie hadn't objected yet.

"Well, you can guess what happened next. Sorry, I took up too much time with my boring story." Right, totally dull. "Valerie, you're next."

"Huh?"

"The game, your turn to pick. Truth or dare?"

Val looked a little dazed. She was no doubt thinking that Josh and his family were a bunch of sex criminals at this point.

"Truth," she quietly said after a brief silence.

"Besides my brother, who was the last person you have kissed?"

Val's eyes lit up for half a second, shocked that Dawn would ask such a question. Josh thought it was pretty tame considering the story that Dawn just told, especially since Josh was pretty sure he was the only person she had ever kissed.

"Um... if I don't want to answer I just take a shot, right?"

Say what?

"Yep, got your tequila shot all ready to go." Dawn passed her a shot glass filled a little too high for a single shot. Josh wanted to jump up and demand an explanation from his girlfriend but Dawn gave him a glare that said to let this one go. Val just sat there staring towards her lap except to look up in Dawn's direction to grab the shot.

Val downed the shot in one swig then coughed a few times. Dawn gave a 'whoop whoop!' cheer after she had finished. Josh began to wonder just how drunk poor Valerie was after all the alcohol she had consumed. He was 99% certain she'd never even had a drink before. Of course, 60 seconds earlier he was 100% certain she'd never kissed another guy before him.

Was Dawn's plan to get Val drunk so that Josh could have sex with her? If so, Dawn had to know he wouldn't play along. They had a word for that. Rape. Figures that someone as loose as Dawn didn't understand that consent wasn't a given, just because someone wanted to have sex with you.

"Um... Josh, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Josh briefly had considered saying dare but he didn't want to be the first to do so. Plus poor Valerie would probably have just made him dunk his head in cold water or something.

"Do you, you know, touch yourself?"

Holy shit did she just ask that? Maybe it was Josh that had had too much to drink, because no way in hell was his Valerie asking him if he masturbated!

"Sure, babe. All the time."

"Do you think of me when you do?"

"Only you," Josh said. Endearing, if not entirely truthful.

Valerie seemed to consider his answer for a second, not really reacting. Finally she told him it was his turn.

"Dawn, truth or dare?

Dawn looked a little wicked when she responded, "Dare!"

Josh really had no idea what to dare her to do. Something juvenile and fun, allowing Dawn to take things to whatever level she wanted to take things? Surely he couldn't ask her to do anything too crazy. Dawn was his sister. Valerie would brand him a pervert and never talk to him again. Hell, even considering these thoughts would mean she was right!

Josh noticed both girls staring directly at him. Dawn seemed to understand his confusion on what to say and pointed at her own lips, then at Valerie. Was she trying to say she should kiss Valerie? Insane. He couldn't tell his sister to kiss his girlfriend! Nor could he ask poor Valerie to kiss another woman. No way would she ever go for that. Dawn really doesn't understand her like Josh does. Dawn's eyes were getting larger as Josh hesitated, as if to say 'do what I tell you to!'

"Um... Dawn, you need to kiss Valerie?" Josh said more as a question than a command. Dawn then pointed to her own neck. "Kiss Valerie's neck? Right, kiss Valerie's neck Dawn."

Josh looked over to Valerie, who looked like the cliché deer in headlights. He had to fight back the urge to apologize, tell her he was just joking and suggest they all just pull out the Monopoly Board. What was he thinking listening to Dawn? She knew less about relationships than anyone he knew.

"Gosh Joshy. Well, a dare is a dare." Dawn playfully said, in a sort of singsong voice. She moved over to the couch where Valerie was sitting, basically shoving Josh out of the way so she could sit next to Valerie. Josh moved over to Dawn's recently vacated seat, prepared to either enjoy the show or, more likely, shield himself from the fallout.

Without any hesitation, no doubt to prevent Valerie from objecting or running away, Dawn pounced onto Val. But not like a big cat jumping on a mouse, though looking at poor Valerie, Josh thought the analogy was accurate. Dawn was much smoother than that, and far sexier he cared to admit to himself.

As Dawn's face disappeared into Valerie's right shoulder, and Josh could only assume her mouth connected with Val's neck, Val let out a little squeak. If it was a squeak of excitement or shock Josh couldn't say, but Josh clearly recognized the embarrassed look on her face.

Dawn moved her left arm around Valerie's hand, placing her hand at the back of her head, probably to keep her from moving. Or maybe to make it feel better? Josh had never really sucked on Valerie's neck. The one time he had even kissed her there, Val had freaked out that he might give her a hickey and he stopped. That Dawn was apparently going further with his girlfriend of two years definitely would have agitated Josh, that is, if this wasn't so fucking hot.

Valerie's eyes actually closed as Dawn continued and Josh was pretty sure he heard a few quiet moans from her direction. Josh was convinced that had he left the room at this moment, no one would have noticed, a thought that was starting to annoy him. He was just about to object to how much attention Dawn was paying to his girlfriend, but she at last came up for air and moved off of Valerie. Though not that far away, leaving only a few inches between the two of them on the couch.

Now that she had a chance to let it all sink in, Josh was sure Valerie was going to let him have it for making her do all of these sinful things. Josh kept staring at her but her eyes were glued to her own lap. Josh reasoned she was mortified and was no doubt going to break up with him the next time they were alone.

"Are you okay, V? It looks like you have to go to the bathroom." Dawn Questioned. Valerie did kind of look like a kid that was holding back her pee. Her shoulders were hunched and her arms were held straight between her legs with her hands clasped. Her thighs were gently contracting together.

"I'm fine, just a little drunk maybe? This is all kind of new to me."

"What a trooper you are. I pick you then Val, truth or dare?"

"I'm scared of what you two will think of next. Definitely truth."

"Are you horny right now?"

"Geez Dawn, really? Val, you don't have to answer such a stupid question."

"What? We are all adults here."

"I'm fine, Josh. I don't need a bodyguard." Josh was taken aback by the hint of anger in her voice. "It's just, I don't know what to say."

"Anything you want."

"How can I tell if I'm... that?"

"Are you wet?"

Valerie seemed to consider her question. Josh could have been blown over by a soft wind at this point.

"I think I might be. How can you tell?"

Dawn moved towards Valerie, similar to before when she had sucked on her neck. For a second that is exactly what Josh thought she was doing, but instead she began whispering into her ear. Valerie then gasped as something Dawn had said.

"I can't do that!"

"Only way to tell." Dawn replied, moving slightly back from Valerie but their legs remained touching.

"Do it for me?"

"But Josh is here. And I've never done anything like that before!"

"Just pretend like he's left." Josh didn't exactly like this last comment from Dawn. The reason they were doing all this was because of him. What the fuck was Dawn up to?

"Okay," was all Valerie said. She then moved her hand down towards her crotch and snaked it into the elastic lining on her shorts. Holy fuck was all Josh was thinking, repeated a million times in his head. Valerie left her hand in her pants for only a second before she brought it back out.

"So?"

"I guess so."

"Here, let me see your hand." Valerie reluctantly allowed Dawn to take her hand in her own and move it towards Dawn's face. Dawn seemed to consider it for a second then took at audible sniff.

"You didn't do what we said, did you?"

"I couldn't!"

"Baby, you have to put a finger inside if you really want to answer properly. Pretty please?" Dawn said the last request with a sort of puppy dog expression that would have worked on anyone. Well, not he, Josh thought, as he was immune to her bullshit.

LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers