Three Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers

Valerie put her hand back inside her pants, this time noticeable deeper. She made eye contact with Dawn and then groaned loudly. Josh couldn't believe it, but he was pretty sure she was fingering herself, right now, in front of him! Did he mention that Dawn was a fucking genius?

Valerie once again extricated her hand from her shorts, this time immediately presenting it to Dawn, with her index finger extended. Dawn seized her arm by the wrist and moved her entire hand towards her head. She then went about theatrically sniffing it. Clearly satisfied with the results, Dawn smiled, turned to Josh and winked, then took Valerie's finger into her mouth slowly. She kept it there for what seemed like an eternity, gave a loud "mmmh" noise through her closed lips, and stared directly at Valerie.

Valerie couldn't have expected Dawn to want to taste her like she had, or even know that people did such things at all. After Dawn hummed her appreciation, Val yanked her finger and hand out of Dawn's mouth like it had been burned. Holding the offended hand close to her chest, balled up in a fist surrounded by her other hand, Val just looked back and forth between Josh and Dawn. Her breathing was so hard Josh worried she was having a panic attack.

"ImdrunkIhavetogo!" Was what she mumbled out as she shot up and darted into the room she shared with Dawn.

"Well, that went pretty well!"

"Pretty well? You just sexual traumatized my girlfriend who is probably never going to talk to me again. If I'm lucky, her father won't kill me. I have to go talk to her. Apologize and explain this was just us having some fun with her, that it wasn't serious. That I'm not some sexual deviant who gets off on making her masturbate in front of my sister!"

"Or... you could just trust me. But your plan to ruin everything sounds good too."

"I have to undo all the damage your fucked up plan has caused."

"Josh, V realizing she's a sexual being is a GOOD thing. Calm down. She'll be dropping her panties for you in no time. Now *I* will go talk to her, and you can go to bed. Like I said, trust me."

After Josh watched Dawn disappear into her room with Valerie, Josh was left alone to contemplate what the fuck had just happened. He had no frame of reference for any of what he had seen. Had he just lost his girlfriend forever? Or was Dawn right and Valerie just needed someone to push her in the right direction?

Josh headed for bed and tried to sleep but it wouldn't come. He attempted to listen through the wall to Dawn's adjoining room to hopefully hear something but couldn't make anything out. A couple of times he thought he might have heard people talking, maybe even someone crying, but he couldn't be sure.

Scenarios of what was going on ran through his head and they always ended badly for him. An hour after he had gone to bed, Josh's thoughts started to get darker and darker. This was Valerie. His Valerie! He was going to marry her someday. This was the mother of his children. He couldn't leave the fate of the rest of his life in the hands of Dawn. Fucking Dawn! How could he be so fucking stupid? What is she was right now on her cell phone calling for her parents to pick her up?

Josh sprung out of bed, putting on a t-shirt to cover up his boxers. Thankfully the erection he had formed watching everything earlier had long since subsided. He would go over there and beg for her forgiveness and promise he would wait until the end of time if necessary to have sex with her. They'd get married and do it just like they'd always talked about. He loved her, she loved him. Nothing else mattered.

Josh left his room and went over to Dawn's closed door. He tested the knob and found it unlocked. With luck, he could sneak in, wake Val without Dawn noticing, and get her to come to the living room so they could talk.

He stealthily opened the door and slipped into the room. It was almost completely devoid of light and Josh had to wait for his eyes to adjust. As his vision slowly clarified he saw the bed immediately in front of him was empty. Looking at the one furthest away, he saw Val sleeping with her head at the top. Or maybe she wasn't sleeping, as she was thrashing about with her arms grasping the pillow under her head. Nightmare?

Then Josh noticed that she wasn't alone. Someone was with her. Josh's mind struggled to catch up with what his eyes were telling him. Someone was between her legs hanging off the bed. Her naked legs. The back of a head. Dawn's head. Dawn's head was between Val's legs.

Dawn was having sex with Val!

And just like that, Josh's whole world came apart.

LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers