All Comments on 'Three Stories to Pick One'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 2 years ago

All 3 were quite good... but if I had to choose, it would be 1 & 3 that stood out. I wanna know what happens to Eric and his Amazon tribe. How long will he be there? Will he be a father to ALL their children? Will he ever find his way back home? Will he even want to go back?

As for Daisy in story 3, I can see her becoming very wealthy... sex & money & power are all great... but what about love? It would be interesting to see how she finds herself amidst the glitz & glamor.

BigChiefBigChiefover 2 years ago

Number 1 has the greatest possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

number 2. number 1, number 3 - My ranking s they were all 5's!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

I agree with Creepythinman, 1 then 3 then if you decide 2. Eric's story has the most possibilities, and Daisy's story has the most drama. The massage thing while a good story just fell a little flat for me. I'm interested to where you take any and all of these.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 2 years ago

If I had to rate them by category then it would be 1, then 3 and then 2. But to tell you that I had to pick one that would make a great story that has several chapters then I would go with 3. But if you ever decide to write anything on the others then I would read those too cause you are a very talented author or should I say you both are from your username!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do number three. Daisy can expand her services a number of ways.

DivwayDivwayover 2 years ago

Also liked three best from the list, then the second, then the first. I like the changing events for Daisy and how it unfolded. The woman getting the massage. Sounded good. Most guys would want to be able to have a woman be that willing too. The first, like the sound of a hidden group of Amazonian women, but for me it lacked enough depth.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

For me I want to see how # 1 turns out . I think it is the primal aspect of it . The other 2 were good as well . And Daisy held a close second . I just want to say again that you two have incredible skills in erotica . It seems all your stories have an extra element .

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Number 3 is so expandable with a lively imagination clever Eritrean put Daisy in all sorts of stimulating situations especially as she is as pretty as people say she is I feel quite a few lady celebrities could find a use for her waist disposal facility also just another string to her bow as maybe " my ladies maid ". I liked number 1 as a story but difficult to expand,on I would think, while number 2 was fun but no I still think number 3. I have added you to my favourites list look forward to seeing something new from you in the future . Bob

contestwinnercontestwinner12 months ago

For me it was 1 and 3.

1 was such a male fantasy and its super simple. But the mandated orgasms and the breeding aspects of it really got me.

3 was a close second. Sex work and stories about it are always so fun. But I wonder how much more can really happen. She keeps doing more and more and getting paid more and more?

The truth is that you two are such talented writers you could make any of these stories into something great! Story 2 was lowest on my list and I still want a chapter 2. Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.