Three Stories to Pick One

Story Info
Pick the best story.
17.5k words
4.75
3.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

**We, the authors, would like some help picking which of these three stories to continue. Please comment and let us know which one warrants continuing. Please just pick one.**

Story 1

They looked at me like they'd never seen a man before. Four of them... all women... young, pretty close to the same age, I figured early twenties by the looks of them. All of them carried a weapon of some sort. Rudimentary clubs, a couple of bows and each had an obsidian knife with a bone handle. They got over their shock rather quickly and surrounded me, talking in a strange language to each other. The one behind me, I couldn't see, hit me in the head with her club and everything went black.

**

When I awoke, I was tied with my hands behind my back around a post in the ground. My head hurt like hell and it took a minute or so before I could get my eyes to open and focus. I heard the voices first. The same strange language as before, but this time there were more than just the four women. When I was able to see I saw a large group of women, no men at all, just women. The four that I had come upon were there along with several others about their same age. They were all talking to two older women, probably twice my age easily in their fifties or sixties.

The older women seemed to be in charge and I thought it was really strange there were no men. I wondered if they were off hunting or fighting another group. It never occurred to me that there just weren't any men at all. They kept talking and looking at me and it seemed like the older women were trying to explain to the younger, what I was exactly. It was during this exchange that I had a moment to study them. The hot climate lent to them not wearing much clothing, simple loin coverings with belts made from weaving plant leaves or stems together. All their hair was long and braided tight either dark black or brown. Their skin was tanned from the sun and they wore simple sandals on their feet with a strip of leather between their two biggest toes, laced over their feet and tied up their legs.

Their breasts were mostly uncovered, with only necklaces, hair and ornaments covering their chests. If I hadn't been tied to a stake and my head throbbing I would have taken the time to admire their form. The young ones were quite attractive. Toned bodies, muscled from daily labor and mere survival in this part of the world. They had striking faces, high cheekbones, beautiful green and blue eyes I'd never seen before and their breasts were firm and perky, ranging in all sizes. Toned legs, flat abdomens and muscled buttocks from running and hunting. I was hoping they weren't cannibals.

They finally realized I was awake and looking at them. One of the older women, probably the leader, approached me. The large group circled around to see what she would do. She kept pointing at me and saying one word. Maca, Maca... I don't know what it meant but she kept saying it as she pointed at me. She squatted down next to me and put her hand on my chest, feeling my shirt and inspecting my clothing. First my shirt then my pants and boots, seemingly perplexed with my attire. It soon became apparent that she was trying to find how it worked and how to remove it. She figured out the buttons down my shirt but with me tied with my hands behind my back she couldn't exactly remove it. She opened it and pulled it back so my chest was revealed.

"Maca!" she said, patting my chest. The younger women looked at the difference between them and me. I was convinced they had never seen a man before in their lives. How was it possible? Where did they come from if they had no fathers or did the men all die or vanish? It was so peculiar and with me still kind of dazed, I didn't realize she was trying to get my pants off for a few seconds. She finally called two young ones over and they lifted me to my feet up the post so I was standing. The old woman figured out my belt and next thing I knew my pants were yanked down around my boots and with them my boxers. I was exposed to all of them.

"Maca... she said pointing to my penis and balls. The younger women's eyes widened, they had never seen a naked man before and I had the great privilege to be the first. Oh, if it had just ended there I would have been grateful, but the older woman went on to show them more of what it means to be Maca, I guess. I jumped in my boots when she grabbed my flaccid penis and started manipulating it. She had obviously seen a naked man and handled a penis before in her fifty plus years because what she was doing felt really good.

Even in my embarrassed, captured state, my cock plumped up in her hand and began to rise, getting bigger and bigger as she began to stroke it. The younger women watched with amazement as my cock continued to grow and rise until it was fully erect and bouncing to my heartbeat. She let it go, said Maca again and moved out of the way so the younger girls could have a better look.

The next half hour or more consisted of twenty or thirty young women inspecting my body, touching my chest, abs, penis and testicles. I was basically an attraction for their eyes and hands. My cock stayed rock hard and even began to ooze as they went about bending me in all sorts of directions, even stroking it like the old woman had done. Several times I saw them move their loin cloths from around their own sexes and figure out on their own where the penis was supposed to go and what a man's role in life was. I was sure they had heard about Maca, but for some reason had never seen one.

As the younger women circled me, inspecting, touching and playing with my body, I noticed the two older women talking off to the side. They had happy looks on their faces, and I perceived what they were plotting to do with me, and since there were no other men around I had a pretty good idea what was in store.

**

Around dusk, and when the inspection had completed, the older women had me untied and taken inside a hut, made from trees and branches with large leaves to keep the rain out. I was laid on a mat, which was surprisingly cushioned and comfortable where I was tied once again to a stake one of the younger ones pounded into the ground above my head. My wrists were secured to the post and I was left in the hut as the light outside began to darken to night.

Soon a fire was started, torches were lit and I could hear the group conversing once again with the two older voices taking the lead. They talked for about thirty minutes I'd guess and then the older women came into the hut with one of the younger, probably the oldest of the young. They set torches around the hut on small stands. The younger woman was strikingly beautiful, tall, toned with breasts that would probably fit perfectly under my hands. Her dark hair was braided to one side and fell over her left breast almost to her navel. She looked down at me as the two older women knelt down on either side.

The second older woman reached for my penis and began to stroke and play until I began to grow again. I knew what was coming and I couldn't do much to stop it, nor did I really want to. The young woman standing at my feet was gorgeous. In the real world I would have done her in a second.

Once I was hard, they motioned the young one to come forward, which she did until she was standing over me. She squatted down, looking nervous and hesitant. I could hear reassuring sounds coming from the older woman as she hesitated. I was pretty sure this young woman was a virgin, with no other men it was pretty much a sure thing. I watched with wide eyes as she pulled her loin cloth and belt from her body revealing her virgin sex. My cock throbbed and oozed, I was so excited. They instructed her in gentle tones and she began to touch herself, which seemed to come quite naturally. I was mesmerized as I watched her squat over my throbbing cock and play with her sex, moving her labia around and then circling her engorging clit with two fingers for about five minutes or so.

Then the first older woman lifted my cock vertical so it was only half an inch away from the younger woman's glistening sex, she had gotten quite wet from her play. My cock had oozed as I watched her play and a long trail of pre-cum was running down the topside of my cock. They coaxed her down, reassuring her again with patient and soothing voices. She lowered herself until my head made contact with her soft, wet lips. My heart was pounding in my chest, I couldn't take my eyes off my cock and her body as she slowly lowered herself down onto me. I felt the resistance and she stopped, uttering a noise of worry but the older women further assured her. She then went for it, dropping further on my cock. She yelped a small cry of pain but then lowered herself down to my body and took all of my cock inside of her as the older woman let go.

I could see the discomfort on her face as she stared down at me. Our bodies shook and trembled as the connection was made between us. The older women's hands began to caress her, touching her perky breasts, making her nipples hard and rubbing her body. They showed her she needed to rise up again and fall, rise up and fall over and over and soon she got the hang of it, effectively fucking me for her first time. Good hell it was incredible. She was so tight and hot I didn't think I'd last five minutes when she started rising and falling on my cock. Watching them play with her incredible breasts and nipples only increased my pleasure. The older women watched me closely. They knew what to expect from a man and probably six minutes later I couldn't hold it anymore, clenching my legs tight and letting my load explode into this beautiful creature.

I moaned and convulsed under her as my cock unleashed a torrent of semen deep into her body. The goal was to conceive. I was sure they wanted to further their tribe and they were using me for that purpose. At the time, as my balls emptied and my cock rang with pleasure I didn't really care. When my climax finally stopped, the younger woman looked at the older two and then down at her sex. She lifted herself off of me and a huge gush of pink semen rushed out of her down over my shrinking cock and stomach. The load was large, I hadn't cum for a while, trying to conserve my energy since I was lost.

The poor young girl didn't know what to do or think with my semen dripping out of her but they again told her what to expect and that everything was normal from the tone of their voices. She stood up and they helped her clean herself off as well as me. They smiled at me, seemingly impressed with my potency and the amount of semen I produced. Then the younger girl was taken out, walking a little differently than when she came in. I was left alone for about fifteen minutes. My mind was going crazy with thoughts of what would become of me. And what I should do.

As I was pondering my predicament, two young women came in with food. They knelt next to me and since I was tied up they fed me. Some kind of cooked meat and some plant roots. It tasted earthy but I ate it happily and drank the water they offered. After they fed me, they looked me over again, touching my chest and poking at my penis until it started to move again. They giggled and then left me alone.

More time went by before the older women returned with another young woman. She was much more curvy, bigger boned and had large breasts and more fat on her frame. She had a chubby looking face but I could tell she was still in incredible shape and strong. It played out pretty much just like the first woman. The older women instructed her as they manipulated my penis once again. It took more effort and time for me to get hard but once it was up it stayed up.

I watched in amazement as she played with herself, much differently than the first one had. She actually fingered herself while playing with her clit and I could see the juices glistening on her fingers in the torch light. She didn't hesitate when they told her to mount me and it seemed as if she had already had something large inside of her before, because she didn't cringe in pain or call out as she dropped down onto my cock. She also didn't need to be told to rise and fall, she pretty much started moving on my cock the moment she first let me inside of her. She even played with her clit and breasts herself as she slammed down on my cock with enthusiasm.

She was no novice at sexual play, maybe not with a man but she'd definitely played with other women or some kind of toy before me. She actually climaxed before I did, shaking and calling out in the hut from an orgasmic release, causing her pussy to convulse and grip my cock like a vice. That's what set me off. Her orgasm made me climax and I clenched my legs, spraying my load deep inside her climaxing body. We both moaned and shook and she actually fell down on my chest shaking and cumming as my cock emptied inside of her. The two older women looked at each other, surprised.

The younger, finally gathered herself, looking a little embarrassed. She got up off of me and my load oozed out of her, but was not as plentiful this time. I was once again cleaned up and left alone. Hoping I'd be able to sleep for the rest of the night after having been fed and made to cum twice by then.

**

I had gotten separated from my group when our boat overturned in a storm along the river. I had barely made it out of the rough water alive and didn't even know what side of the river I had ended up on. Luckily, I had been taught how to find fresh water and what frogs and other things I should avoid and ones I could eat. I had been wandering in the jungle for three full days when the tribe of women found me. I must have been really deep in the jungle for them to be undiscovered and never having seen a man. I doubted they could even lead me out to civilization if I could understand them to ask.

Now I was tied up in a hut, being used as a sperm donor, it appeared. I thought they might leave me until morning after the second young woman but about thirty minutes later the two older returned with yet a third woman. I recognized her. She was one of the four that had found me. She had the lightest hair of any I'd seen so far, almost bordering on dirty blonde and if it hadn't been for the braid, it would look lighter. She had an athletic build, strong arms with defined shoulders, biceps and an absolutely ripped midsection. Her face was fierce with high cheekbones, brilliant green eyes and it looked like she didn't smile much. Her breasts were small, more muscle than fat but perfectly round with small nipples and areola that was only slightly darker than the rest of her skin.

I was tired, really tired from wandering and the two orgasms and it probably being after midnight when they appeared. I didn't know how many more times they were going to make me perform. I hadn't cum three times in one night since college. It was going to be a chore I supposed.

This young woman was different, she showed no fear and her fierceness displayed itself immediately with her dropping to her knees and grabbing my cock before the older women were even next to me. I guess she didn't need any help from them. She was not gentle or skilled in touching a man and my cock did not start to rise like she expected. Blaming it on me, she spoke harshly at me and slapped my cock away with the back of her hand. She was quickly rebuked by the elders and told to sit back and observe from the hand motions and stern voices.

The young fiery woman glared at me. I don't think she wanted to even be in the hut let alone be fertilized by me. The elders took over, gently caressing my cock and balls, trying to wake me up for a third time. I was being stubborn; the fatigue and harshness of the new girl didn't help and my cock stayed pretty limp. I was actually hoping they'd give up and let me rest, but they changed things up instead.

I was not expecting them to do what they did. I assumed oral sex was something foreign to them and unheard of, but I was quickly mistaken when the head woman leaned over and sucked my flaccid cock into her warm, wet mouth. Damn, oral always works. It felt incredible even from a sixty-year-old woman. She sucked gently and my cock, dammit, started to plump up in her mouth. It grew as she sucked and soon she was able to suck the head and stroke the shaft until I was fully hard.

The older woman stopped, looked back at the fierce younger one and motioned for her to continue. The look on her face of disgust, told me she had no desire to suck on my penis at all. She shook her head, said a few words I didn't understand and turned and left the hut. I think I had met the first lesbian of the tribe, I thought and let a chuckle out which turned the attention of the elders back on me.

They conversed and the second elder continued to stroke my cock to keep me hard while the leader left the hut. A few minutes later a new girl appeared with the elder. She looked like she had been woken up, rubbing her eyes in the light of the hut and her hair was not braided but loose and messy from sleeping. Her ornaments were gone so her chest was completely bare, with average sized breasts and a girl next door body. Thin arms and legs, no real definition to any part of her. Plain face, dark hair and grey eyes.

She looked like she was falling asleep standing there and had little interest in the naked man on the mat with his cock being stroked by an elder of the tribe. She looked back and forth between the elders, still trying to wake up and listen to their instruction. She finally squatted down and began to play with herself, yawning as she began. It was so humorous to me that I began to laugh, which startled the young woman and earned my balls the smack that hurt like hell.

I quickly stopped laughing and remembered my place as a prisoner. My cock deflated a little, and the elder renewed her efforts to get me back to hard as the pain in my nuts subsided. The young woman was waking up, her nipples were becoming erect as she played with her sex and more color and life showed on her face and in her eyes. The arousal became evident and her fingers glistened with her secretions after about six minutes of her playing. She listened to the instructions and took a hold of my cock on her own, positioning herself over my purple head. She eased down on it, only pausing slightly as her virgin pussy was deflowered by her own motion. I saw the slight pain grip her face but she only played faster with her clit which might have been an instruction she was given to deal with. Once I was in her she sat down on my body and paused for a moment to get used to the new intrusion.

She was tight as fuck and hot. Virgins are a rare thing in this world and I apparently just had three in one night. Who could say that? It blew my mind just thinking about it as my cock throbbed inside her young tight body. She slowly began to move up and down, playing with her clit rapidly as she did. Little moans of pleasure escaped her lips as she fucked me and played. Her nipples remained taut as she rose and fell over and over again. I wanted to be free. I wanted to feel her breasts and raise my head to nibble on her nipples but all I could do was lay there with my hands tied over my head and let her do all the work, riding my penis for quite a while since I had already cum twice.

It was inevitable though. Her so recently deflowered sex was just too tight and too hot for me to last a long time or not cum. The pleasure steadily built up and she got into it more and more, gaining more balance and skill at riding a man that my pleasure peaked and I ejaculated for the third time deep inside a woman whose virginity was claimed by me. The third orgasm almost hurt, dredging up the semen from deep and causing my balls to ache from the use. I flinched and groaned as the load pumped out into her and I think she gained climax as well from her breathing and look on her face. She fell, exhausted, onto me when the elders told her she was done apparently. She quivered and shook for about a minute on my chest before getting up on wobbly legs to be cleaned off and return to her rest.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers