All Comments on 'ThRobbie Ch. 05'

by Kindred_Kravings

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
eye strain and size

The eye strain amount and the length of the story reduced; by one simple adjustment of removing all the uses of "...", "word - word", etc throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Spoilers

Please don't tell us what's going or not going to happen before it happens. You did this a lot last chapter as well and whilst I'm still really enjoying your story, it does somewhat ruin the intensity when you know what the limit is already. The author's notes mixed within the text of the main story are a bit jarring too.

Otherwise a good chapter, but I'm looking forward to their roles going back to normal. This was interesting as a one off, but Serrah was a lot sexier in the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH GOODIE

Three fucking pages of nothing for a sleazy cum shot.

Almost as satisfying as hanging your dick out of a window and fucking the world.

This story has steadily gone downhill and I dint see much hope for the future unless it gets much better in the very near future.

jooejooealmost 14 years ago
Good story

Not quite as tantalizing as the others but still a solid read. Really look forward to the next chapter!

blackfenblackfenalmost 14 years ago
down slightly

I found the whole `Daddy` thing a bit off putting in a mom/son story but looking forward to more of the story to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Well written and the point of this chapter came across very clearly. I enjoyed it greatly. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work. Oh and don't let a few sour people ruin your great story.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

That's the problem with opening up the stories to anonymous feedback - douchebags whining that it's not for them. If they didn't like it, why fucking read it? Go find something you do like and let us who do like it read it in peace.

Awesome story, my man, and can't wait for more!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Giachino (Rossini that is) loves this story almost as much as I do.

Fuck! Kindred... you're such a frickin tease! Anyway, Giachino loved it too. He's telling me he's thinking about writing an opera about your story as soon as he finds a librettist. "Librettist!" I shouted at him. "Kindred's already written the libretto... all you have to do is the music." "Well," says Giachino, "as an opera, it needs a different name. Something like 'apricot', or 'pumpkin' or 'pookie', perhaps 'buttercup maybe'. Or maybe I'll call it 'Cock Consumer'." "Are you fucking out-of-your mental music notes?!!!", I screamed back. "They'll shove the Great Giachino in the stockade and cut off your musical writing pen fingers! Hey... why don't you just call it 'Robbie's Throb'?" "Excellent! So be it", said Giachino satisfied. Well Kindred... that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. In the meantime... WilliamTellsOverture and the Great Giachino can't wait for your for your next posting. We want it now!

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Don't mind the wait!

The 'main event' didn't happen, but this needed to be done. Robbie helping his mother finally bury a couple of her demons. That will make the 'main event' mean that much more.

I look forward to the next chapter.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait for Ch 06

Chapter 5 was a bit more cerebral than necessary but I can see why KK went that way. Still hotter than a $2 pistol (apologies to George). The first couple of chapter could almost fit into Humor & Satire. I'm not sure where you are going with the story KK but do keep it going soon!

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

That's the way Erotica needs to be written. Such hot scenes and such an amazing writing style. I would never get tired of complementing you. Nice work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Account has been compromised

(This is Kindred_Kravings) Due to a ridiculous snafu during an update to my bio page, I no longer have operational control of this account. No ability to access/login to it. And none of any direct correspondence email you might be sending is reaching me (hopefully it’s not reaching anyone).

Literotica has completely ignored several attempts made by me to cure this issue, and have in fact remained fully non-responsive to my concerns for weeks now. Apparently they could care less whether I have control of my account or not... and I find that especially disconcerting.

For any who may have concerns to the security of your account, submissions, exclusive rights, or any other protection concerns? You may want to reconsider posting your materials here. Something’s not right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks ThRobbie

I just came!

NickCaveNickCave12 months ago

I'm so curious why the author feels the need to spoil things by announcing what's going to happen at the beginning of every chapter. I don't think I've ever come across an author who does that. It's kind of lame...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Psychologically I am not sure the mother drove a knife through her "father" problem. Likewise, I do not know if the son understands what psychological door he may have opened. Finally, from a self worth standpoint, can he manage the situation?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous