ThRobbie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No! What do you mean...?”

“Have you been showing your ass to my friends when they come over? Taking showers with them?” I wasn’t stern. It wasn’t a lesson. Simply a question.

“No, Daddy! Never... well, except when I sprinkle off outside from the pool. Or those times we went to the beach.”

She’d stopped her pursuit of her ass cavity and decided a full hand rub up and down between her cheeks might be best for awhile. I continued...

“Uh huh, like when you wear that little bikini? The blue one with the white polka dots?”

“Sometimes. Mostly... anything I wear. It always gets all bunched up in my butt when I get out and... I guess... I notice... people looking at me.”

I wanted some of that ass now, boy...

“Uh huh... do they ever do this?”

I stepped up closer, reached my right hand in past the curtain-line, and tapped her ass to the left - allowing me both cheeks at even presentation. And then I began to exterior fuck that fantastic ass of hers, up and down her ample ass-line. Quite worthy of a fuck just like that, with nothing else necessary.

Following a moment of shock she continued, “No! I’ve never SEEN that before... besides FEEL it, oh my gosh, Daddy!”

I loved the feeling of fucking her cheeks this way. Again, this was progress. I was in control of it.

“You’ve never noticed their shorts bunch up in the front, like something was in there?” Gawd it felt good.

“Well now that I think about it... yeah, lots of times... I guess.”

Her movements began to agree with me. Wiggling around slightly, tossing my shaft off the sides now and then before swirling her hips to catch me back in the middle. I could not use my hands to direct her hips, she had to feel it for me. But I was in control of the strokes. I was her impaler.

“And were you aware how bad they wanted to push their shorts down and do what I’m doing?” I teased her.

She sighed, her hands wandering around back there, fanning out around her hips... waiting for allowance.

“I don’t know...” she whimpered quietly.

“You don’t know?”

“Well... I guess I sort of thought about it sometimes. Things they might want to do to my butt, cuz of all the looking and stuff.”

Now we were getting somewhere...

“I see. Well now that Daddy’s doing that... do you like it?”

Her hands were both back tight at her lower back now, right at the dimple marks above her backside, making little fists and releasing... fist and release... fist and release... When will he tell me touch it?

“Is it okay if I say yes?”

“That would be a good answer, muffin-butt.” I was perving on her hard at this point.

“Okay then... YES!”

She didn’t wait for me to tell her - her fists opened up once more and curled over top of my 10” muscle, trapping me between her hands and the cavern of her ass. We fucked each other then, like a properly secured titty-fuck between much more ample globes. Her hips knew just what to do and so did I. Occasionally she would curl a hand tighter and squeeeeeze me just below the head. Pump out some easy-fuck-gloss on herself – and take full advantage. (Kids... do try this at home.)

“You wanted to do that all along... didn’t you, baby-doll?”

A momentary pause, and then... “Yes.”

“Well now you won’t have to worry anymore, buttercup. You can have it whenever you want...”

She began to moan in earnest. More aggressively whipping my cock around across the back of her ass. She wanted some impact.

“Daddy... is there such thing as like it too much?”

Aha... Should have seen that one coming. Another red bullet, to take off her wall.

“Well no, pookie, there isn’t. There’s no such thing as too much.”

“Then is it okay if I... touch my pussy like Mommy?”

Her right hand had begun to shake like a caffeine come-down. I knew where it wanted to go and I wanted it to wait just a moment longer...

“You’ve seen Mommy touch her pussy?” I asked kindly.

“Some... sometimes... But I meant that I have one, like Mommy... Like you said... A little... cock-hugger.” I hadn’t said ‘cock-hugger’ (I’d said ‘consumer’) but I may have liked hers better.

I suddenly realized I have a very fine opportunity here...

“Oh yeah... this?”

You ready? I’ve got thumbs, right? Why not use ‘em? Can’t get pregnant from that! And did you notice Mom forgot to put bags on my hands cuz she was so excited this morning? Yuuuup. Bingo!

I wasn’t no expert so I pretty much just fumbled my hand between her legs briefly until her fleshy lips stopped confusing me and I jabbed my thumb in there at the first accurate opportunity.

As soon as I began it she started, “Oh god, is that, oh shit, oh no, can we, not there... ohhhhhhhhh YES!!! THERE! Oh GOD! Thumb fuck me, FUCK ME!”

I have to be honest, I was fumbling around like an idiot. I mean, let me have my first attempt at it when I’m not cripple, trying to be her Daddy, my cock is in the way, and I haven’t hardly looked at it closely without her thighs bashing my ears in. She tried to help out and put a hand between her legs to condition me, educate me, stabilize me, whatever. She was in a frenzy trying everything she could, desperate for her satisfaction and mine. That hurt like hell cause my other 4 fingers were still all bandaged up for good reason, and I still had to be concerned about my mom falling backwards out the side of the tub and breaking both our necks on the toilet behind me.

So I had a better idea. Maybe it was my sliding ego but - I decided I’d slam my dick in there instead. THAT’S a hell of a lot more stable and sturdy!

I slid my other hand down from behind her, pulled my hips back a foot or more, took my thumb out, got lucky - targeted the head of my cock right at her cunt - and was just about to push forward when...

“Robbie, DON’T DO THAT! NO!!”

She slapped it away. And spun around on me.

“You can’t do that, Robbie. No. Robbie, that is... definite no, no. Don’t fuck around like that, I won’t be able to stop. Don’t do that again.”

I backed off and held my hands up. “I got it, I got it. I’m sorry.” Damnitt, bad boy. Musta really thought I was her Dad for a moment or something.

“I’m sorry, honey it’s just... don’t do that, okay? It’s hard enough for me not to put it there. Please don’t do that again.”

She was doing her damndest not to scold me while her chest lit up red and her breathing looked seriously problematic.

“It’s a good thing you were playing my father... otherwise... I might not have been shocked like that... Can we get back to that? I’m sorry... I was really enjoying that. It’s very... therapeutic... If you want to... You don’t have to be him... It’s fun though. You were right.”

It was as if she were talking herself down as much as to me. I knew I needed to rip that page right from the book like it never happened and get us back on point. And god bless me, I got smart...

“Did you turn around cuz you need a better look at Daddy’s Big Cock, pookie?”

Her mouth expelled an ENORMOUS sigh of relief (visual as well as audible) and she let her eyes close for a moment... then pushed me back a bit, stepped out of the shower – and pulled herself back into the scene with a thumbs up. Once again mouthing silently, ‘Thank you’.

“Yeah... can I?” she said audibly.

I winked, gave her a silent, ‘Sorry’, pointed both hands down at my cock and said, “I think you should.”

“I can touch it?” she asked again. Working back into character.

“Why don’t you lean forward and ask it. Don’t be scared...”

She held her hands in a ball between her chest at looked at it for a moment, before leaning in slowly...

I jerked my kegel-muscle again and bounced it upwards a few times. She jumped back.

“Scary!” she said.

“It’s not so scary, pookie. You can tame it. It’s just not so sure of you yet. You have to be nice to it... make it comfortable with you.”

Her hands were still in a ball at her chest.

“You forgot to ask it, gum-drop. Go ahead now...”

“Oh... May I touch you, please?”

I gave her the nod. “Go ahead, try again now.”

Quietly she let one hand out to reach down for it, just as slowly as she had leaned forward but this time standing straight. Once her hand got within 6 inches or so, I torqued it up again at her with just the muscles around it.

She anticipated that and snatched it like a catcher on a baseball.

“There you go, see?! Good girl! You got it!” I continued to flex and lurch in her hand a bit just to play up her accomplishment and some continual intimidation. She held on, securely.

“Wow... it’s like a wild horse or something,” she giggled, likely a bit of Mother in with that giggle.

“Yeah, but girls can ride horses, right pookie? You’ve ridden horses before. You’ll be okay...”

She began to squeeze it and course her hand around it slowly. I relaxed the resistance.

“See, Serrah? It likes you!” (This just in: My mother’s name is Serrah. And that’s how you spell it.)

I don’t know why but apparently I timed the use of her given name perfectly. Some sort of identifier that she is present in this situation - both now and then – and deserves a right to it. That’s a guess, something like that. And I only bring that up cuz she did look up at me then with true love and appreciation in her eyes. Then back to the matter at hand.

“Stroke it sum,” I told her.

So she did. It didn’t take long to conjure up a short blast of pre-cum on her wrist, she was holding it very tight and stroking the core within much more so than the exterior skin.

“Taste that,” I told her.

She looked at it. “Yeah? I should?”

“Yes, blossom. I insist.”

And that wasn’t done at all like a daughter. Unless your daughter is a well-practiced little hussy who loves for men to watch her tongue their inner confirmation. She advantaged that plenty and mewed her appreciation of it – more than a little seductive eye contact.

“You like it, baby-doll?”

She took her time in nodding out a yes... several, extended, slow, uh-huh’s. And then...

“Does Mommy ever kiss it?”

“She does. She likes to kiss it first. And then suck it real nice. There are many options. Variations.”

Her eyes were focused.

“I sort of feel like kissing it... Would that be okay?”

And without finishing asking, she stepped forward, the hand that hadn’t touched it yet reaching forward.

Her hand somehow felt more dainty than ever, in an upside down grip as she stepped her breasts into my chest and looked up at me, the woman that she is in the mind of the little girl she was... I wanted to kiss her on the lips. But I didn’t.

“Sit down on your knees, pumpkin... set your little bottom on your ankles. Okay?”

She looked up at me, an aura of innocence enveloped in the body of a bronze-fleshed helix. And asked me, “Is that how Mommy likes it?”

“It’s how I like it, baby-doll. Go ahead now.” Wasn’t even going to indicate there was anyone other than her to please me.

Slowly she sank to her knees, consciously dragging her nipples down my chest... her cheek ran by my shaft as careful as a butterfly kiss... until her chin was level with my hanging balls, my full erection in her hand at the base, and a face full of wanting - looking up at me from below.

“You may kiss it when you’d like to, Serrah. It trusts you now...”

She smiled.

I literally watched her lean slightly forward to kiss her father’s cock. It was written all over her face. She was back then, and that’s what she saw. The kiss was tender and small. Like a girl learning how but knowing how much to already. She breathed in as she likes, but this wasn’t a sniff - it was a full body intake, as if my cock smelled like far away vanilla candles. Her nose ran along the side before she slowly pulled her head away and really, her movements were like a calm wind within the hair of unicorn. I suppose that made sense. Given what was before her.

I was too busy thinking of all this so she took the lead.

“Can I... rub it on my face, Daddy?”

I remembered. “You may rub it wherever you’d like. It’s yours now.”

And that she did. Calmly molding her cheeks around it, trying her neck as a funnel, her forehead wanted to know what my balls felt like with the weight of it above her, kissing at me whenever possible. Soon her tits came into play, of course. She tossed her nipples to and fro with the cap of my cock, paying close attention to how they reacted to it, titty-fucked me some, slapped her boobs aside roughly with it. Until soon my balls where in her mouth.

“Daddy likes that, sugar-plum...”

She moaned, and her tongue slipped out of her mouth - darting around on me. Nowww the sniffing occurred much more liberally. Her hand remembered to stroke me, and now did so in a very advanced, circular-motion – her wrists expertly aware of where to go and what to do. Soon a dollup of my warning dropped down upon the bridge of her nose...

“There’s more stuff coming out...” Her voice cracked getting back into character.

“Often,” I said.

“Can I... Daddy can I have some more of that? If I just, maybe... sucked on it like a popsicle... would that make you happy?” She was very calm now... uncertain, but not at all playing clueless. She was motivated, more like.

“I think I’d like that, princess. Why don’t you go ahead.”

Much like her wrist, her mouth went on me nothing at all like a first-timer. She wanted to suck it proper. Maybe that meant, ‘Watch this Daddy. Here’s what you missed out on.’ Within half a minute she was working half my cock in and out of her mouth... expertly.

I thought I might comment to that effect. “You’re very good at this, sunshine.”

She moaned something that sounded like... I dunno, confirmed appreciation that was desperate for more deliberate effort before it even had a chance at a moment of satisfaction. The kind of sound that any cock inside of that mouth will immediately increase it’s severity and urgency for. [Author’s note: check out pornstar Tori Black for a prime example of THAT!]

I could feel her suck a dabble or two of pre-cum straight out of my tube. She took a moment to pull off and mention that, “YUM!” Her eyes were squinting now and she felt the need to wing my shaft back and forth across her honey lips, slap her face with me several times. While mewing and sloppily dripping on me.

“You know what that’s called, sunshine? Don’t answer... just keep doing what you’re doing...” She spit on my balls and went under there to play pool with her tongue, while forking away at my shaft with her hand. I continued, “That’s a gewd gurl... That’s called sucking Daddy’s cock, baby.”

That got approval. “Sucking on Daddy’s BIG Cock, right!?” And back down she went, now working on her throat.

“That’s right, baby. Good girl for remembering.”

Folks, she then went down an inch or two short of my base and held it there, with dogged determination to get the rest down. I didn’t press upon anything but she did manage a near complete disappearing act before releasing herself. Jesus!

Oxygen became a priority and she huffed and puffed for a moment, suck-juice liberally falling from her rosebud lips and my raging, electrified shaft.

“Think Mommy... will share and let me... do this sometimes?” she huffed out, like a track runner following a heat. Keep in mind, she’s in great shape. She had plenty left in the tank.

“Oh I don’t think she’ll have a choice in the matter, baby-doll. You’re very gifted at this and Daddy’s gonna want this more often.”

“I am?” she asked, hardly needing an answer. Popping my cap off from the inside of her cheek to the outside.

“You are! Now suck Daddy’s cock back into your horny little throat, princess. Need to fuck that little throat of yours. You do a good job and I’ll have a big surprise for you.” She was making me horny as hell!

“Surprises?” she asked some more. Now slapping my dick at her cheeks once again.... she just loves the impact. There was absolutely nothing about her voice that was baby-doll now, by the way. Nothing but an eager for pleasure little cock-addict who wants some firm demonstration.

“That’s right,” I said, not all that considerate sounding either. I wanted to fuck her face raw at this point. She was encouraging the hell out of that, mightily.

Suddenly she backed off to the side, against the wall beneath the window (between the toilet and the bathtub). Squat herself there, back flat to the wall, thighs winged out like a frog, her cunt wide open and dripping – shower water, lust, a mixture of both - her tits raised up high, likely due to the oxygen she was desperate to find within the steamy air (we never shut off the shower). Her nipples were something similar to erect like my cock. And she barked out, while flicking 2 come-hither fingers at me...

“Come fuck my face. Make me suck it. MAKE me!!” She had her devil horns out now. Adolescent Serrah was long gone now, daddy. That chapter was about to be over and purged. She just wanted the knife stuck in it.

I wasn’t about to disappoint. Hell, I didn’t know any better. I knew nothing about oral sex, only from her. And all she taught me was FEED it. Just feed it in there with absolute certainty.

I stepped up to her face and crabbed-armed my shaft down at her open mouth. She offered no assistance - other than the confirmation in her eyes. And this...

“Fuck Me!” she demanded once more. “I never wanna say his name in this context again.”

I knew what THAT meant. And was pleased to hear it!

Her gullet opened up to me and I slid inside without resistance. The sensation was beyond my ability to comprehend. Her eyes split glass again and she used her nose to breathe. I rest my elbows at the window ledge before me and fed my mother the tube-steak, slowly working it in and out. After a moment she wiggled her neck like a gobbler, just having it in there apparently wasn’t enough. The fit felt like I was born to be included in her. Again, how can a pussy ever be better than this, I thought. Then she pushed me back out of her.

“Faster!” she coughed out. Spit out some throat-sex, took a deep breath, clasped me by the butt cheeks – and sucked me back inside.

So I did what she asked, and fucked her face in the way I’d seen from the most unapologetic online porn. I was pretty vigorous and as certain as I could be given the learning required. But the action of thrusting did not take long to understand. Soon I felt my balls begin to churn and knock at the base of my shaft. She choked a bit and I stopped. That pissed her off and she pushed me away again. Same intake of oxygen as before, then encouraged me, “Don’t stop, Robbie. Don’t stop.... I can take it. I like it like that. Cock-kill me, baby. Go!”

Her hands demanded the same response and I increased my efforts. There’s no lazy here, boy. You want it? You got it, Mom.

I noticed her hands take to her nipples and pinch tight on them while I effectively fucked her throat with no concern for safety. And by god she took it, just like she said she could. Woman likes an oversized cock to urgently fuck into her mouth and well past it. Born to do it. Affording all the credibility in the world to her story from the night before. She’s been living in my house for 18yrs and I had no idea that the solution to Robbie’s Throb was one door down the hallway. How many erections had I wasted in the toilet right beside me, or the bathtub on my right, when she was available all along instead? True appreciation and affordability for everything I had tortured between my thighs – now down on her knees before me with my entire being fucking in and out of the voice that showed me every education and concern that was ever worth a damn to me. We could have had this all along. I thought of every girl I’d ever seen and wanted. Every time I’d had that uncontrollable reaction and shot off in my pants, the laughing that ensued. And every face I saw in my mind - as I fucked my mother’s own, diligently - disappeared forever from my memory as I flipped through them all like a Rolodex. Gone forever. It was only her now. Wanting it from me.