ThRobbie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls knocked hard at the base of me, demanding release. Permission would no longer be waited upon. And she felt it.

I knew she needed a moment to breath but her hands held my ass tight to tell me, ‘No, no! I don’t want to breathe. Continue!’ I listened to those unuttered words and increased my pace. She gurgled at the thrill of my soon to be gift and shot a hand down between her legs, rubbing her cunt fast and furious - causing her ass to immediately dance off the wall and play havoc below us. Her cum was occurring, if only to ensure my own. And I would not let her down...

“Mom... oh god... it’s happening... we’re going to cum... together...”

She shrieked and that blew out the last of her lungs. It didn’t matter, I was two seconds away, the certainty had already occurred, just the wheels spinning now to ignite the explosion to blow it all out of there.

My cock popped out of her throat obscenely - went bouncing and arcing and stabbing away at the spider webs of lust in the air. She had already begun to cum and was grinding herself through it, her face thrown about, searching for air among her matted hair. One hand continued to rub carnally away at her burning cunt, while the other flailed around to find me – despite the fact her body was quaking the most serious orgasm I’d seen from her yet, and she was nothing close to stable in her now something-other-than-a-squat position. She found it and jacked away at me furiously...

“Cum in my face! Cum in my Face! I want it all over my FACE!!”

Before she could hit the final word it had happened.

Her eyes couldn’t find an opening but as soon at it hit her dead on her speaking lips, her shoulders went forward in supplication, like wings. Her fucked-red mouth opened wide and her tongue laid out below like a carpet at the worlds finest hotel. Her face exploded into a blur of beauty as I pumped and pumped and pumped my pleasure upon her.

She didn’t care much about where it might go but anything that shot into or otherwise found its way into her mouth was immediately swallowed and made able for more. Her upper lip was especially not allowed to remain unclean, and the spiral of her tongue to claim what’s there might be the sexiest thing I’d ever seen to that point. Several shots it took for her orgasm to subside enough that she could toss her hair away and look up at me. I hadn’t known the importance of that until it occurred (she was upside down and under the sheets the day before, eh). That image will not be forgotten...

The bright scarlet color of my cock-cap, expanding and contracting load upon load of my love and admiration upon her. Her face the most accepting thing I’d ever seen, more feminine than a rose garden – and more colorful as well. And her eyes... the gray had gone away and they were only colored aqua, shiny like the birth of a morning lake.

I had heard that ‘taking it in the face’ was a lesson in degradation. But how could that be true when I was witnessing it myself? I found it to be anything but - for either her or I. That’s not what her face was telling me. And it certainly was not the way I looked at her.

She smiled suddenly... must have known what I was thinking. Saw it in my face as well.

And then my cock became a bath-sponge... she rubbed my remains around her face, dripping off her chin and those thick and moist ruby lips. I thought the vision of me trailing down her neck looked elegant. Much of me had splashed down on her tits in a reckless arrangement and she soon raised up to lather them as well... with one hand and my slowly softening cock. The look of that was well beyond erotic. Shinning up her glowing tits and liquefying my cum upon the nipples I used to feed from (and not just that but THOSE impossibly sculpted ones). Soon she was mostly clear there and she recognized the need to feed herself with whatever she could that was left. Making a point of looking at me for every moment available... tonguing my sweet nectar through her lips like the finest sugar on earth.

Until her face was mostly clean of me.

Then she raised up slowly, the queen of her kingdom, and sought to kiss my lips. Some of me remained but I didn’t fucking care. How could I? We kissed in a way we never had. (She later thought to try the shared-semen kink on me by being a bit more intentional about it, test me out. That happened once, unsuccessfully - and never again. Just not for me, thanks. I don’t need to taste my own. Shouldn’t be required. I love that she loves the taste of herself though.)

Finally our tongues broke and we stepped back a bit to look at each other. She smiled without concern and I could also see a freedom there. I’d done something good for her. Paid back my debt just a little, it seemed. But the awe I felt was thick like a fog and I felt the desire to cut right through it...

“Mom...” I said plainly, “I forgot to ask. Were you interested in maybe sucking my cock this morning?”

She slapped at my chest comically. And all was now well in the house of Serrah. Daddy was laid to rest.

We’ll see ya next time for the ‘big’ event!