Tiffany

Story Info
Tiffany likes showing as long I tell her what to wear.
9.1k words
4.71
12.4k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,303 Followers

I smiled to myself as I waited for Tiffany to come out of the ladies room at the restaurant. The short skirt I'd picked out for her was sexy all by itself. It wasn't sexy because it didn't cover her up. It was long enough to do that. The hem stopped at about the middle of her shapely, sexy thighs. The real threat was that the skirt was a tight fit, and when Tiffany sat down, she had to be careful. If she wasn't, the skirt would ride up, and anyone looking could catch a glimpse of her black boy short panties. It wasn't just the lacy edge around her thighs they'd see, either. If Tiffany didn't keep her thighs together, what people would see was the rounded contour of her mound and the little bulge between her thighs.

Tiffany knew this would happen. I'd shown her in her bedroom mirror before we left. She blushed bright pink, but she still put the skirt on. The tight cotton blouse I'd picked out completed the picture. It didn't show anything except the seams of her bra, but then, Tiffany has big breasts and her bra had a lot of seams to show.

The door to the ladies room opened just as I was remembering what Tiffany had inside that bra, and she quickly walked to our table. Her face was flushed, and as she walked she kept smoothing the skirt over her hips and looking around is if waiting for something to happen.

She grinned when she slid into the chair beside me, then blushed and pulled down her skirt. I chuckled.

"You did it?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Well, give them to me then."

Tiffany reached in her purse, pulled out the black boy shorts and pressed them into my hand. I wadded the filmy nylon and lace into a ball and put my hands to my face as if to cover a yawn. Tiffany's scent wafted to my nose as I inhaled. I smiled as I stuffed the panties into the back pocket of my jeans and then put my hand between Tiffany's tightly closed knees.

"The guy at that table across from us was watching you when you came back. Wanna give him a little show?"

I nudged Tiffany's knees apart just a little and slipped my hand up to the hem of her skirt. Tiffany was desperately trying to keep those knees together.

"Open up, just a little. I want to see his face when he looks again."

"I...I can't. He'll see and think I'm some sort of slut."

"Then cross your legs."

Tiffany caught her breath.

"If I do that, he'll see all the way up to my...my..."

I chuckled.

"Probably all he'll see is a little hair...probably...unless you leave your thighs open a little. Then, he'll see something that'll make him choke on his spaghetti."

Tiffany's hand was shaking when she pulled mine from her thigh and crossed her legs.

The guy was looking then, and while he didn't choke, he did grin.

Tiffany tried to act as if she was just eating her dinner, but I knew different. She kept looking up from her steak to see if the guy was still looking. If he was, she'd quickly look away, but she'd be grinning as she did. Tiffany was getting a thrill out of knowing a strange man was looking up her skirt and seeing one of her most private places. Tonight would be a great night.

I suppose some people might think Tiffany's a little different, and she is, but it's something I really love about her. I didn't know, of course, that day we met. It took a while for me to figure it out.

We met, sort of, at Walmart of all places. I say we sort of met because it lasted only a few seconds. I rounded the end of the aisle with coffee, tea, and creamer and started down the aisle with soft drinks. Tiffany was standing on her tip-toes and trying to get a two-liter of soda down off the top rack. She's not very tall, and she was having trouble. I thought it would be nice to help her so I walked up and asked which one she wanted.

She smiled the most beautiful smile I'd seen in a long time.

"The cola. I don't know why they have to put stuff up so high. I'm just not tall enough to reach."

I pulled the bottle out of the rack and handed it to her.

"You just need one?"

She smiled again.

"Yes, for now. Thanks."

The woman put the bottle in her shopping buggy and walked away, but not before I determined several things about her. One, she had really great legs for a small woman, and her hips were fantastic. Her shorts were short enough and fit snugly enough for me to tell that. Two, though her loose top didn't show much of anything, it was pretty obvious the woman was well endowed. Three, she didn't wear any rings on her left hand, but did wear an engagement ring and wedding ring on her right ring finger. Patty, one of the women at work, wore her rings like that, and told me it was to signify she'd been divorced. I suppose it was to tell any man if he couldn't live with that to stay away. Patty sometimes wore a T-shirt that said "I am not a bitch, I am THE BITCH, and to you I am Ms. Bitch." I mostly stayed away from Patty. That shirt was very appropriate.

Then there was that smile. It was devastatingly beautiful, and made the woman's face the same way. I honestly thought about trying to catch up to her and introduce myself, but I'm no kid anymore, and she looked pretty young. I figured she'd be polite, but that was about all that would happen.

Saturday afternoon wasn't my usual time for grocery shopping, but I went back to Walmart at the same time the next Saturday. I suppose it was wishful thinking. A lot of people shop at Walmart at that time of day. It wasn't likely I'd see her again. I did though, in the canned goods aisle. I'd been thinking about the age difference through the week, and I knew some women like older men. I decided to find out if she was one of them. After taking a deep breath, I pushed my buggy up beside hers and started looking at the canned carrots.

The woman looked up and smiled again.

"You're the man who helped me last week."

"Huh...Oh, yeah...that would be me. Need any more help?"

The woman smiled again, said, "Nope. I can reach these.", and bent over to pick up two cans of peas. When she straightened back up, she gave me an odd look. I suppose it was because I was standing there with my mouth hanging open. It was that way because when the woman bent over, her shorts rode up a little and I could see out the delicate curve where her hips met her thighs. She smiled again then, but the smile looked a little impish, and her face was a little flushed.

"Mister, are you all right?"

I shook my head, and grinned. She had to know that would happen, and knowing she knew made her all that much more interesting.

"I'm fine. I was just having a daydream."

I stuck out my hand.

"I'm Bill."

The woman took my hand and shook it gently.

"I'm Tiffany."

Well, after that day, I started buying my groceries on Saturday instead of Wednesday night. I usually saw Tiffany somewhere in the store. Sometimes she'd just wave when she saw me. Sometimes we'd talk for a couple minutes about nothing in particular. It took another two weeks before I asked if she ever dated men. Tiffany chuckled.

"I don't date other women if that's what you're asking."

"No, nothing like that. I just thought maybe you'd like to have dinner some night."

"So you're asking me out?"

"I haven't yet, but I was going to. Do you like pizza?"

Over pizza the next Saturday night, I learned a lot about Tiffany. She was ten years younger than I, and had been divorced for a while. She didn't say much about her marriage, just that she was glad to be out of it. Even though I didn't know any details, I found myself not liking her husband very much. Tiffany was a pretty woman with a great figure, but she was much more than that. She was a very intelligent and interesting woman. Her outside appearance was just the icing on a very rich cake. I couldn't understand how any man could treat her so poorly that she'd leave him unless he was a complete ass. I don't have much patience for complete asses, and I told her that. She defended him a little.

"He wasn't like that. He just didn't understand what I needed. I guess he never learned from his dad, and he didn't want to listen to me."

"Well, some guys are lucky to have someone to tell them. I guess he didn't. I didn't either. I had to learn it on my own."

"How did you do that?"

"Trial and error in my old sixty Chevy mostly."

She chuckled.

"Front or back seat?"

"Uh...front. Never made it all the way to the back seat. Girls would let a guy play a little, but except for a couple, they wouldn't let a guy get too far."

Tiffany grinned.

"I was one of those girls - not the ones who got in the back seat -the other kind. It was a thrill knowing I had something guys wanted, and it was a real thrill teasing them, but Mom would have locked me in my room until I was twenty if she thought I was doing more than that."

"I guess I never thought girls got off by teasing guys. They seemed pretty reluctant to let you even touch them."

"My mom told me the touching would feel good, but nobody buys a used car if they can get a new one for the same price. She said it's better to leave something to the imagination. I got all excited thinking about what boys were imagining about me."

I could sympathize with the guys Tiffany was talking about. If she looked anything then like she looked now, they'd have been fantasizing about all sorts of things...just like I was at that very moment. I thought just maybe Tiffany was a little excited by our conversation. I could just make out the rounded bumps of her nipples against her top. They hadn't been there before. I was liking those bumps way too much for a first date.

I laughed.

"You got excited? What you girls did to us guys was a lot more than make us excited."

"And what would that be?"

"Well, a guy can't really hide being excited very well, if you understand what I'm saying. I mean, it's bad enough that at that age it seems to happen all by itself a lot, but when a girl dresses up in little shorts or a tight T-shirt, well..."

Tiffany gave me a sheepish grin.

"So, are you saying I'm doing that now?"

"Let's just say I need another cup of coffee before I take you back to your house."

Tiffany giggled.

"OK, I'll try to be good. No...what I meant was, I'll try to make sure that problem go away. Oh...not that either. I'll just sit here until it does and not do anything else."

My problem did go away about half way through the second cup of coffee, but only because Tiffany asked me about my job. Somehow, talking about being an engineer and erotic thoughts don't go very well together. The problem came back when I drove away from her house though. As she said goodnight, Tiffany touched my arm and thanked me for dinner. That was enough.

We dated for the next three months about every weekend, and I noticed a gradual change in Tiffany. She started to ask if I liked what she was wearing. I knew better than to say anything except she looked great. She wouldn't let it go at that. She kept asking me if she looked sexy or not. I didn't have to make up that answer. Tiffany would have looked sexy in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

One night after we'd finished dinner, she asked what she should wear on our next date. I wasn't really sure what she was asking, so I decided to tease her a little and fulfill one of my fantasies at the same time, if only a little.

"Well, you know, every time I take you somewhere, guys are staring at you. Maybe you should be like you said and tease them a little."

Tiffany blushed.

"You mean, show something."

"Well, not everything, but a little peek wouldn't hurt."

I waggled my eyebrows a couple of times and then grinned.

"I know I'd like it."

"OK, so what should I wear."

I thought about that for a minute. She'd probably never go for it, but...

"OK, do you have a top that's sort of loose, and is made of some sort of knit?"

"I think so."

"Well wear that next Saturday and we'll go to the zoo."

Tiffany smiled.

"I don't see how that's going to show anybody anything."

"It will if you don't wear your bra."

Tiffany turned the cutest shade of pink.

"Why...why anybody could see how big I am and they could see my ...my... well you know. I'd be embarrassed to death."

I laughed.

"Well, you asked, and I told you."

There was that sheepish grin again.

"I suppose you'd make me wish I had dressed that way if I didn't, too."

I hadn't really expected that, but since she'd asked...

"I could probably think up some way to punish you, no hitting or anything like that, just something that might embarrass you more."

I wasn't sure how she'd be dressed when I picked her up the next Saturday. She wore the top I'd asked her to wear, but she was also obviously wearing a bra. She didn't say anything when she got in my pickup, but she did smile at me, and she shrugged her shoulders.

Later that afternoon, after I bought us some sodas, Tiffany chuckled.

"I guess you see I chickened out?"

"Yes, I'm not too surprised though. I figured you might."

"So, when do I get punished?"

I shrugged.

"Let's go to Opry Mills on Saturday and look around. You can wear the same outfit then, but that won't be your punishment. That'll come later."

"What are you going to do to me?" she giggled.

"You'll see."

I pulled my pickup into Tiffany's drive a little after lunch the next Saturday. When I knocked on her door, it took her a while to open it. When she did, she stood behind the door and just peered around it as she let me in.

"Tiffany, what's the matter?"

"I...I don't know if I can do this or not. That's what's the matter."

"Do what?"

Tiffany closed the door and then let her arms fall to her sides.

"I didn't put on a bra, and look."

I was looking. Actually, I was staring. Tiffany had on the same loose top as the Saturday before, but what she was doing to it without a bra was fantastic. The thin material seemed to cling to her skin in places, and her big breasts stood out a lot. So did her nipples. They made big sexy bumps in the top.

I chuckled.

"I don't see anything wrong. All I see is a woman, a really sexy woman, granted, but still a woman."

"But my boobies stick out and they wobble when I walk and my nipples get stiff and they show and..."

I cut her off.

"You can go put your bra on if you want, but you'll have to pay for it."

"More than for last Saturday?"

"Oh, definitely more. I can hardly wait."

Tiffany frowned.

"OK...I'll go this way, but don't you dare leave me alone, not even for a second."

I had no intentions of leaving Tiffany alone. I wouldn't have strayed from her side for any reason. She was just too damned great to look at. The men sitting on the benches waiting for their wives to get done shopping thought so too. When Tiffany and I walked by, what had been frowns turned into grins, and they followed her every move. I could understand that, because Tiffany's every move caused her big breasts to do a seductive little dance under her top.

If their wives happened to be sitting there beside their husbands when we walked by, those men grinned too. Their wives, not so much. I saw a couple women give their husband a whack on the arm, and some quiet, but animated conversation seemed to always follow

I was watching more than the way Tiffany's heavy breasts moved around under her top. It was obvious that while her face looked a little fearful, she was enjoying herself. Her eyes were always a beautiful part of her face, but as we walked past people going in and out of the shops, they were wide open and almost glittering. I didn't know if Tiffany was becoming aroused, but her eyes said she might be.

Her nipples said the same to me. One man, an older gentleman, winked at her as she walked by. What had been two soft bumps in the front of her blouse quickly grew a lot bigger and longer. Where before from a distance, the bumps could have been only a shadow or fold in the material, now there was no question about their origin.

We walked from one end of Opry Mills to the other and then back, and I think Tiffany probably turned on every man who saw her except for one quy who was obviously very in touch with his feminine side. I know by the time we started back, the only thing keeping me from developing a tent in my jeans was watching the guys watching Tiffany as much as I was watching her. As it was, I only had the stiffness of anticipation, anticipation I knew I shouldn't press.

Tiffany's eyes were still shining bright when we got in my truck to go home. As I pulled out onto the Briley, she looked at me and grinned.

"That was fun. I was terrified, but it was fun. Did you see how the men looked at me?"

I laughed.

"Well, Tiffany, you made a whole bunch of guys really horny today. I thought you were enjoying it."

"I tried not to show it. How did you know?"

"Well, your eyes got really big and bright, and your uh...nipples...they got stiff and pushed out the front of your blouse."

Tiffany looked down and stroked the soft bump on each breast.

"I didn't realize they were doing that. I'd have been embarrassed to tears if I had."

"Well, they were. They did every time a guy looked at you, well, almost every time anyway."

"So, I did good?"

I laughed again.

"If that wasn't good, I don't know what is."

"Does this mean I don't get punished?"

"No, just that you did good today. You still have to pay for last Saturday."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing. You're going to do it yourself. See that semi up there?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to pull up beside his cab."

The pickup responded to my foot on the accelerator, and we were soon cruising along beside the semi.

"OK, Tiffany, flash the nice trucker."

"What!!!"

"I said, flash the nice trucker."

"I'm not showing you my boobies."

"You're not going to show them to me. You're going to show them to the guy driving that truck. Now, pull up your top and let him see you."

Tiffany put her hands on the bottom of her blouse and lifted it a little, then touched my arm.

"Please don't make me do this. I've never shown anyone but my ex and my doctor my boobies."

I chuckled.

"There's a first time for everything. Now up with that top or I'll think up some other way to punish you."

Tiffany took her blouse in both hands again, looked up at the trucker, and quickly lifted the front over her breasts and then pulled it back down.

"There, I did it."

"No, you didn't. He was looking down the road. You have to leave your top up for longer than a second. Come on, be a good girl and let the guy see what you have."

"What if he decides to follow us and when we stop, he gets out and...well, he might do something to me."

"I'm sure he'll want to, but I can outrun him..." I chuckled... "Probably."

"Oh, I can't. I don't even know him."

"Yes, you can...unless you'd rather flash him with something else. You do have a sweet bottom, you know."

"Oh, no, not that. I couldn't ever do that."

"Well, then up with that top. There are other cars coming up behind me."

Tiffany took a deep breath, pulled up her blouse and leaned toward the side window. For a couple seconds, nothing happened. Then, I heard the blast of an air horn, three times. Tiffany giggled.

"I think he liked me."

She hadn't yet pulled her blouse back down.

"I can see why."

Tiffany looked down and then gasped as she yanked the blouse down to her waist.

"Oh, God, I flashed you too."

I glanced over at Tiffany. Her face was pink again, and her eyes flashed with a gleam that could only mean she was enjoying herself.

"Yes, you did. It was pretty great too. You can flash me all you want."

Tiffany giggled as I passed the semi.

"He waved at me, and blew me a kiss."

"I figure that's not what he's wishing he was doing to you right about now."

"So, am I done now?"

"Well...it took you a long time for this one. I think you'll have to do a couple more."

ronde
ronde
2,303 Followers