Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two more? I was scared to death. That's why it took so long. I can't do it again."

I looked over at Tiffany again, and grinned..

"I see another truck up ahead. Get ready."

Tiffany flashed the second truck a little faster and held her blouse up for almost half a minute before pulling it down.

"He stuck out his tongue and wiggled it at me. I guess he didn't like me."

I had to laugh.

"Oh, he liked you. He's telling you what he'd like to do for you, that's all."

"He'd like to lick my boobies?"

"Among other parts of you, I expect."

"I never thought about that, I mean, I have, but not from a guy I don't even know."

"Want me to pull over and introduce you to him?"

There was a little tremor in Tiffany's voice.

"You wouldn't really do that...would you?"

"It might be fun to watch you flash him up close and then watch what happens. Ever been in the sleeper of a semi?"

"Oh no...in your truck in one thing. Close enough he could touch me is another. Getting in his truck... Don't you dare stop."

I sighed.

"OK, but you better give a good show to number three. He's coming up in a bit.

Trucker number three got an eyeful of Tiffany's big breasts pressed into my side window. It was touch and go for a second, so to speak. The semi veered off to the shoulder a little and then the driver overcorrected and started into my lane. I hit the accelerator and passed him by just as Tiffany shrieked.

"He was gonna hit us."

"Well, you evidently made an impression on him."

She giggled.

"Maybe it was my boobies flattened out on the window."

"That'd do it for me."

"Are we going home now?"

"Unless you want to make another trucker's day."

Tiffany giggled again.

"I think I've had about all the excitement I can handle. Wanna get a pizza and eat at my house?"

I was thinking I'd love to give Tiffany some more excitement, and when she asked if we could eat at her house, I briefly entertained the fantasy of her naked beside me after I'd shown her just how desirable she really was. She didn't seem to understand that, somehow. I supposed it was how her ex treated her, though I couldn't fathom how any man could see Tiffany as anything except a treasure to be kissed, caressed, and stroked until she became the lover I suspected she would truly be.

I knew it was just a fantasy. Though I was pretty certain Tiffany had been aroused by what she'd done, I wouldn't take advantage of that. If and when it ever happened, Tiffany would tell me it was time. Until then, I'd just enjoy having her with me.

After that day, Tiffany would usually ask me what she should wear when we went out. I kept her bra-less look for the times we went to a mall or to Walmart. If we went someplace else, I usually said she could wear her bra. I always asked her to wear either little shorts or tight jeans. I loved the way her sexy butt looked in both, but of the two, the tight jeans were my favorite. She had a couple pair that were cut very low in the waist, and if she bent over, her panties would peek out. If she stooped down for something, sometimes the start of the separation between her cheeks would show just a little.

I loved seeing both, and so did any guys who happened to be within a few feet. We spent a lot of time shopping on Saturday at Walmart where I could find reasons Tiffany should bend over or squat down. She knew why I was asking that, and always giggled when I asked.

"You know what's going to happen if I do that."

"Yep, I do, but the guy coming down the aisle doesn't. Show him that sexy bottom."

Tiffany would blush pink, and then try to argue.

"But he'll see my panties."

"Yeah, I expect he will."

"He'll be thinking I want him to do something to me."

"Probably so. I could ask him if he'd like to go home with us if you'd like."

"No, no, no...I could never do anything like that. Don't you dare say a thing to him."

"Then bend over and pick up some cans of beans for me, or I will."

Tiffany would blush again, but she'd bend over. Usually, the guy would stop, smile, and then push his buggy down the aisle. Once, an older guy said "nice ass, Honey" as he went by. Tiffany caught her breath when she heard that, and then turned around and put the cans in her buggy.

"Did you hear what he said?"

"Well, it's true, you know."

"You really think so?"

I chuckled.

"Why do you think I always walk behind you."

When the weather started to cool off during the day, I had to change my strategy a little. Cold weather meant at least a jacket for both of us, and shorts were pretty much out of the question. Even Tiffany's low cut jeans didn't show anything because her jacket or coat covered half of her sensuous hips.

It was on a trip to McMinnville that the idea hit me. I hadn't asked Tiffany to dress in anything special that day. We were just going to one of the nurseries to pick up some shrubs Tiffany wanted in her yard, and I didn't figure there would be many people there. As I drove down the highway, I was remembering how Tiffany reacted to flashing truckers that afternoon, and realized she could show more of herself now.

"Tiffany, how about taking off your coat."

"Why would I want to do that? It's cold."

I reached over and turned up the heater control a little.

"It's gonna be hard to take off your top if you still have your coat on."

"I'm not taking off my top. I'll freeze."

"No, you won't. You can put your coat back on afterwards, well, after you take off your bra too."

"Then I'd be naked under my coat."

"Yep. All naked and sexy."

"And you're going to make me flash truckers again?"

"Nope. But you are going to flash somebody."

"Who?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe some guy looking for an apple tree. You can show him your apples."

"I don't have apples. Mine are more like grapefruits."

I chuckled.

"I'm sure he'll enjoy them even more then. Now, off with the blouse and bra, unless you'd like a little more punishment. There are a lot of trucks on the road today. I'll bet they'd love getting mooned by your sexy butt."

Tiffany took a deep breath, undid her seat belt, and unzipped her coat. Once her coat was laying on the seat beside her, she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it from her soft shoulders. About then, a car passed us. Tiffany grabbed her coat and covered herself up.

I laughed.

"Tiffany, this is a four-wheel drive truck. We're too high up for anyone in a car to see you. You don't have to cover up."

"I do if I'm going to take off my bra. Now, don't peek. If I have to flash somebody, I want to flash them, not have you staring while I get my bra hooks undone."

I kept looking down the road until Tiffany said, "OK, I have my coat back on now."

Except for her blouse and bra in the seat beside her, I couldn't tell any difference, and that was what I wanted. She'd feel safe and at ease until I asked her to do what I was going to ask.

She wanted a barberry, and there were many from which to choose. They were all sitting in rows in their burlap root ball bags out in a large area beside the nursery office. Tiffany went from one to the next, looking at the prices. I watched to see if anyone was walking our way. There was one guy about twenty feet away and pretty soon, he started walking toward us. Tiffany was bending over to look at the tag on the shrub in front of her.

In a quiet voice, I said, "Tiffany, open up your coat."

Tiffany snapped upright.

"What!"

"I said, open up your coat."

"Out here? In front of everybody?"

"Well, everybody is just one guy, and I don't think he'll mind. Of course, if you're too slow, I'll have you walk around a little with your coat open."

"But this place is so open. Can I just show you instead?"

"Oh, all right. I suppose, but you better leave that coat open for more than a couple seconds."

Tiffany stuck out her little pink tongue, but unzipped her coat. After taking a deep breath, she opened it a little. I saw beautiful, deep cleavage, and a little of the round lower part of her big breasts. After a couple seconds, Tiffany closed her coat, zipped it back up, and smiled.

"Satisfied now?"

"No. I didn't see much, and you'd better hurry. There's another couple walking this way. Maybe his wife would like to see you too. I think when they get closer, I'll ask her."

"No. Not another woman. I'd just die. Come closer and I'll just show you."

Tiffany unzipped her coat again, and stepped a little closer yet. When she opened her coat, I'm sure my mouth fell open, because she giggled and said if I didn't close it, I'd swallow a bug.

In truth, I'd seen Tiffany's breasts before, just one short flash from the side and the reflection of them in my side window when she'd flashed the truckers, but I'd never seen them this close. I'd also never seen them this cold. In the few seconds Tiffany held her coat open, her dark pink nipples went from soft rounded bumps on her nipple beds to stiff, dimpled nubs surrounded by circles covered with little ridges and tiny bumps.

I also hadn't seen just how beautiful her breasts were. They were large, which I love, but they weren't like some. Her breasts sat proudly on her chest, and her nipples pointed up and out and not down. I was still staring when Tiffany closed her coat and giggled.

"Now are you satisfied?"

"I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with just one look. You're beautiful."

"So, you're going to make me do it again?"

"Oh, yeah, just as soon as this couple goes by...unless you want to flash them now too."

Tiffany grinned.

"No, I'll just flash you today, if that's OK. I kind of like seeing you with your tongue hanging out."

"My tongue was not hanging out. I'd have noticed something like that."

She grinned again.

"Maybe I'll keep my coat open longer next time, just to see if it does come out."

By the time Tiffany had opened her coat three more times, twice on her own and within sight of people with their backs turned, I was more than ready to take her right there on the ground. It wasn't the sight of her bare breasts. It wasn't the nervous grin on her face when she opened her coat. It was all of that and more. Tiffany was beautiful, but her little quirk was the trigger. I'd always dreamed of having a woman other men lusted after but knowing she'd only come home to my bed. Tiffany seemed to enjoy making other men feel that way. I didn't dare ask her about the last part. While she was more desirable than any other woman I'd ever met, that choice was one I'd leave up to her.

Tiffany bought her barberry bushes and I put them in the bed of my truck and tied them down. On the drive to her house, Tiffany was pretty quiet for a while and I had no inkling as to why. She'd been happy, even a little giddy about flashing me at the nursery. Now, she sat and stared out the window.

I finally had to ask her what was wrong.

"Tiffany, did I do something back there that you didn't like?"

"No, I liked everything you said and did."

"Then why so quiet?"

"That's the problem...I liked everything you said and did today, and I liked going to Opry Mills with no bra, and I liked showing my boobies to those truckers."

"I'm confused here. If you like doing things like that, why are you not talking to me?"

"I'm trying to figure something out."

"And what would that be?"

"If I'm crazy or not."

I laughed.

"Why would you think you're crazy?"

"Because I'm terrified of doing things like you've been telling me to do, but I do them anyway and I don't know why and it makes me feel really good afterwards. Now I want to do it all the time."

"Well, that's not crazy. A little different maybe, but not crazy. I like the difference, by the way."

"Well, what would my mother think if she knew I ran around showing my boobies to strange men?"

"I don't know. Maybe she likes doing it too. Ever think of that?"

"Not Mom. She never even showed any cleavage, even at home."

"I wouldn't worry too much about what she thinks unless you do it when she's around. What you've been doing isn't going to get you into trouble, well, unless you go parading around buck naked in your back yard."

I grinned.

"You gonna start doing that next?"

"Heavens no. What would my neighbors think?

"Well, the men would think it's great. The women...probably not."

"So, I'm not crazy?"

"Nope...sexy as all hell, but not crazy."

We had another pizza at her house that night. Tiffany seemed very happy, and I patted my ego on the back thinking it was because I'd said she didn't belong in a rubber room. After two slices of pizza, Tiffany rubbed her tummy and said she couldn't eat anymore. Then she said she had to go do something, but she'd be right back.

"Right back" meant five minutes to me, but in my experience, a woman's clock works differently than a man's. I forgot all about clocks and experience when she did come back.

Tiffany had changed from her jeans and blouse to a filmy, black nightgown that was held closed by one simple black sash. That in itself would have been erotic enough. It was nearly transparent, and her black lacy bra and black lacy panties were in such contrast to her skin, it didn't take any imagination to see them.

Tiffany grinned.

"Your mouth is hanging open again."

I shut my mouth, and then opened it again.

"Tiffany, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to flash you."

"I think you already are."

Tiffany put her hands on her hips, pulled back her shoulders and grinned again.

"I am not. I have clothes on and you can't see me, see."

She turned all the way around slowly, slow enough I could see her bra was just thin straps attached to two lace cups, and her panties...well, in front they looked like panties, but in the back...there really wasn't a back, just one thin strap that disappeared between her soft cheeks at the bottom, and emerged at the top of her hips to make a little "Y" at the waist band.

"Tiffany, if you get any more naked, ...I don't know if you want that."

Tiffany untied the string of her negligee and slipped it from her shoulders.

"Remember when I said showing myself was fun?"

"Yes, I remember."

Tiffany unhooked the strap on her bra and then slipped the shoulder straps off her arms while holding the cups over her breasts.

"It was more than fun for me. It's something I've always wanted to do, but I was always too afraid. Having you tell me what to do was so nice. I was still afraid to do it, but it wasn't me telling me anymore. It was you."

Tiffany slowly let the bra cups fall away from her breasts.

"I need to have you keep telling me what I should wear so I can keep doing it. It makes me so...well, just look at me."

I was looking. Tiffany's nipples were long, stiff and thick with ridged sides and a little dimple in each beautiful tip.

Tiffany hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over one hip.

"It does more than that to me, too, things that never happened before. I get these feelings and they won't go away unless I..."

Tiffany pulled the panties down over the other hip.

"unless I think about how the men looked at me and what they were thinking they'd like to do to me and then I have to...well...you know."

Tiffany pulled the skimpy piece of black lace down to her knees. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them.

"I was hoping that showing myself to you might make you want to take care of that for me. You liked it this afternoon."

I was at a loss for words for a few seconds. Tiffany standing there, naked and beautiful and so very desirable, was wreaking havoc with my thoughts. Half of me wanted to pick her up, carry her to the bedroom, and show her exactly what I was thinking about. The other half said I needed to be sure that's what she really wanted.

"Tiffany, there's only so much of this I can take."

She walked over and put her arms around my neck and pressed her bare breasts into my chest. She was trembling when she spoke.

"Promise you won't think I'm crazy?"

"I already told you you're not."

"Then tell me what you were thinking this afternoon when I showed myself to you... and then I want you to make lo...to...to...to do me."

"I'm quite a bit older than you. Are you really sure?"

Tiffany grinned as she closed the distance between us. She stroked a finger down my chest.

"I've been meaning to tell you about that, but I didn't know how without you thinking I was crazy for being that way too. I like being with you. You make me feel safe even when I'm scared and you understand how I think. I'm sure. I'm as sure as I can get. Now, what were you thinking about when I flashed you?"

"Well, I was thinking about how sexy you are."

Tiffany's fingers moved to the top button on my shirt.

"And what else were you thinking about? Maybe that you'd like to have me in bed with you?"

"Well, yes. I wouldn't be a man if I didn't think about that."

The top button on my shirt slipped out of the buttonhole and Tiffany's slender fingers moved down to the second button.

"Tell me what you'd do to me."

"It might be better if I just showed you."

My shirt gapped open as the second button came undone, and Tiffany slipped her hand inside it.

"Then tell me while you're doing it."

"Well, let's see...First I'd have to feel those big boobs of yours. I've wanted to do that for weeks."

I stood up, lifted Tiffany's right breast, and squeezed gently. Tiffany caught her breath.

"Do you like the way I feel?"

"Oh yeah."

"I like it too. What else would you do?"

"Something like this."

I pushed Tiffany's stiff right nipple down and then let my fingertip slip off it. It popped back up, stiffer than before, and she caught her breath again.

By this time, my shirt buttons were all undone, and Tiffany was stroking my bare chest. As she lightly raked her nails through my chest hair, her voice was low and soft.

"Do the other one."

I was pretty sure her big breasts grew just a little firmer when I cupped them both and let my fingertips brush her nipples. Tiffany made a little gasp and pulled my shirt open and out of my jeans. I was still cupping her breasts when she put her arms around my neck and pushed them into my chest, then moved them back and forth. I had to chuckle.

"I did all that with just my fingers?"

"Yeah. Do more, a lot more, and tell me what you're doing."

"I'm going to squeeze your hot little ass cheeks next. Think you'll like that?"

"I don't know. Do it and I'll tell you."

I grabbed a very smooth, very female ass cheek in each hand, squeezed them and then lifted them apart. Tiffany shivered and I had to chuckle again.

"I think you did like it."

Tiffany kissed my ear and then nuzzled it. Her whispered response raised my cock enough to be uncomfortable.

"Yes, I did. What comes next?"

She pressed both breasts into me hard enough I could feel her rigid nipples trying to bore holes in my chest.

"Well, what comes next is I get out of these clothes before my cock rips open my jeans. Then, I'm going to lay you down on this couch."

"Will you look at me...at my...my...between my legs?"

"Oh, you can count on that."

It was hard to unbuckle my belt with Tiffany mashing her little rounded tummy into me, but I managed. Getting the jeans off was more of a problem. I had to take off my boots first and I couldn't bend over. I pushed her away gently, and after shucking the boots, jeans and my shorts pulled her back into my arms.

"Now, where were we."

Tiffany nibbled my ear lobe.

"You were going to lay me down on the couch."

"Ah, right. Here we go."

As soon as I laid her down, Tiffany crossed her legs and put one hand over the dark bush on her mound. I grinned.

"Still bashful, I see."

She grinned sheepishly.

"You have to tell me what to do."

"Well, to start, take your hand away from that bush. I want to see it."