Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany blushed bright pink, but she pulled her hand up to her tummy.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, like that. Now, open up, so I can see you."

Tiffany got even pinker, and I thought her nipples got a little longer too.

"I can't. I'm not pretty down there."

"I'll be the judge of that. Now open up those legs."

Slowly, Tiffany spread her thighs. The hair was a little matted, but I could still see full, pouting lips, and just the hint of some very delicious looking inner lips peeking out from between them.

I sat down between Tiffany's spread thighs, lifted one to the back of the couch, and eased the other to let her put her foot on the floor.

"You're wrong, Tiffany. You're gorgeous."

"My ex thought I was too big there."

"Then your ex was an idiot. I'll show you what I think."

Tiffany moaned when I touched her mound.

"Don't forget to tell me what you're going to do."

"I'm going to spread these gorgeous lips and have a look at what's inside, that's what I'm going to do."

As my fingers gently separated the dark brown strands, Tiffany's hips rocked slightly. When I separated her outer lips with my thumbs, she moaned again.

Her inner lips were full and rippled, and glistened with wetness. I'd been right about the act of exposing herself making Tiffany aroused. I'd just been a little off about how much. I ran a finger between her inner lips and she gasped.

"Are you going to do me now?"

"No, I want to do something else first. I think you'll like it."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to see if you taste as good as you look."

Tiffany raised her head and looked at me.

"You're not going to...to put your mouth there, are you?"

"Oh yeah. I'm going to do that a lot."

Tiffany's eyes opened wider.

"Tell me how you're going to do that."

"I'm going to lick every little ripple and fold, and then I'm going to lick that little button I see at the top of your slit."

I didn't wait for her to say anything. I just buried my face between her satin thighs and licked her from bottom to top. I thought she was going to buck me off on the floor when she heaved herself up off the couch.

"Oh God. Do that again."

Without saying anything, I ran my tongue over both Tiffany's inner lips, and then slipped it between them. She gasped and I felt her hands touch the back of my head.

There wasn't much talking after that for a while. I couldn't talk with my mouth full of Tiffany's inner lips or with my tongue stuck inside her as far as it would reach. She didn't seem to be in a talking mood either, but she was anything but quiet. Her little murmurs about how she felt turned into low moans that kept getting louder. When I pushed in my tongue and licked all around her entrance, she gasped and her hips rocked up again. When I finally licked beside her stiff little clit, Tiffany groaned and her fingers clenched in my hair.

"Oh God, put it in. Do me now."

I raised up enough to look at her face, and I had to smile. What I'd often wished was becoming reality. Tiffany's face was flushed, her mouth was open and her breath was coming in quiet pants. Her nipples were rock hard and her nipple beds were pebbled and wrinkled so much they seemed to push her nipples even higher.

"Nope. I get to do this first."

I slipped my hands around her ass and up to her breasts. After finding both nipples with my hands, I rolled them and then pulled them up. At the same time, my lips sealed around her stiff clit and I sucked.

That was all it took. Tiffany cried out and arched her body off the couch. I went with her, sucking her clit and tugging on her nipples. Three more times she cried out as the waves of the orgasm swept her away. I could feel her clit moving in and out as I kept it trapped between my lips. With a final gasp, she fell back on the couch, and gently pushed my face away.

"No more. I can't."

I pulled my hands from her breasts and gently stroked her mound.

"You wanted me to, what was it you said? Oh yeah, you wanted me to do you, remember? I haven't done you yet."

"Yes, but I already..."

"Just relax and let me drive. If you really can't, I'll stop."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to do what you wanted me to do."

"Can I watch?"

I helped Tiffany scoot back until her back was against the arm of the couch and she could look down her body without having to hold up her head. Her mouth fell open when I slipped my cock between her soft lips and probed for the entrance, As I entered her, she grimaced a little, so I pulled back out and then pushed in again. This time, I pushed in about half my length and pulled out again. Tiffany moaned as my third stroke bottomed out inside her.

I figured she'd be too sensitive for a while, so I just stroked in and out slowly until I felt her hips begin rocking into each stroke. She was still watching, and with each stroke, her lips would purse and she'd suck in a breath. As I pulled back out, she'd exhale, though sometimes, the breath came out as a little moan. After her third moan, I decided to push her a little. I thought she might like it, and I knew it would make this better for both of us.

"Tiffany, I want to see you play with your nipples."

She didn't say no or that she'd be too embarrassed. She just took her right nipple between two fingers and rolled it. Her little gasp told me I'd been right, and I told her as much.

"That's right. Do what makes you hot.."

It was obvious Tiffany knew what that was. What started as gentle rolling of each nipple soon became tight pinches and then pulling on them enough she lifted her breasts into cones. It was working on her. I could tell because she was getting wetter, that warm, sticky wetness that meant she was getting lost in the sensations her body was feeling.

When Tiffany began to thrust her hips into my strokes, I sped up a little. I could tell she was getting close because she was no longer watching my cock sliding in and out. Her face was rolled to the side, and she was beginning to pant again.

"Tiffany, play with your clit for me."

Slowly, her hand slipped between us and I felt her finger moving in circles at the top of her slit. She gasped and moved the finger faster, and I followed by stroking faster.

After a minute or so of that, Tiffany shrieked and arched high again. That drove my cock inside her a little more and I couldn't hold back. I groaned as seed raced through my stroking cock and splashed inside her rippling passage. She shrieked again as the second spurt made me gasp, and began to shake as the third drained me. I kept stroking until she sighed and eased back down on the couch.

It took Tiffany a couple minutes to stop panting, and a couple more before the little contractions around my cock stopped. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Will you do me again tonight?"

I chuckled.

"I take it you liked what I did?"

Tiffany stretched, making her big breasts do some really erotic things, then pulled her legs to my sides and held me there.

"Everything...I liked everything."

"Well, we'll see about doing it again. I need a little recovery time."

"Just as long as it doesn't take a week, like with my ex."

I chuckled.

"We could spend the week going places where you could show yourself some more."

"What would you tell me to show?"

"Well, maybe you could wear some really short shorts...and not wear any panties."

Tiffany gasped.

"I could never do that. Men would see my...my..."

"Yes, they'd see it if you bent over just right."

"Would that make them want to do things to me?"

"Tiffany, the only way it wouldn't is if they were too stupid to be alive."

She giggled.

"I wouldn't want anybody like that doing me, but you can do me again."

"Oh, I will, but one of these times we're going to try something different."

Tiffany's voice was low and soft again.

"Tell me how we're going to do it."

"Well...You're going to be naked so your neighbors could see if they looked."

"They'd see my boobies, wouldn't they?"

"Yep."

"Would that make the men get hard?"

"Yep. Just like they're making me hard again right now."

"So, we're going to do that now?"

"No. The couch is OK, but I think we'll do it on your bed this time."

Tiffany grinned.

"I have a window beside my bed. Somebody might see us."

I smiled and bent down to inhale Tiffany's left nipple, then raised back up.

"Probably so. They might even see your hot little ass and see my cock going in and out of your tight little pussy."

Tiffany grinned.

"Nobody ever told me it was tight before. Is it really?"

"I was snug as a bug in a rug. It was fantastic."

"I think you better do me again before it gets too late. My neighbors go to bed really early sometimes."

I'm not sure where we're going with this. Tiffany seems to be very happy with the way things are now, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it too. We'll see what we see, I guess. Until then, I'll keep telling Tiffany what to wear, and she'll keep getting excited. I'll keep doing her, as she says, when we get back to her place.

Since it's gotten warm again, she wants to have a picnic this Saturday. I think she's going to wear a tank top with no bra and short shorts. Half way through the afternoon, I'll talk her into taking off her panties. That ought to be good for a fantastic evening, and probably a really fantastic morning too.