Timmy's Step-mother gets Supersized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucks in a deep breath and mutters, "Shit," through clenched teeth. He stares at Veronica and sees the smirk on her face. "But–" he begins, the cogs in his head spinning on air. "You wouldn't want to risk it, though, would you?"

Veronica shifts her weight to the opposite foot, folding her arms beneath her bosom while continuing to stare at Timmy, her eyes implacable pools.

"I'm not going to let you fuck me," she says, then grins and adds, "But maybe we can come up with something agreeable to us both."

His cock thickens when he hears the tone in her voice. "Wuh-what do you mean?" he asks on a croak.

"Well, you keep it quiet about Dante..." Veronica purrs.

Timmy gulps and stares in amazement as her fingers go to the buttons on her blouse.

"...And maybe I'll strip for you every now and again?"

"Shit," breathes Timmy when the blouse gapes open. He boggles at the diaphanous cups of her bra, Veronica's nipples outlined beneath.

"It'll be fun," Veronica adds. "I'd enjoy watching you jerk off. I think that'd be hot. Maybe," she coos, unzipping the skirt. "Maybe," Veronica repeats, smiling at Timmy while shucking the skirt past her hips, "I'll get excited watching you, Timmy? Maybe I'll give you a hand sometime? Maybe I'll let you suck my pussy?"

The skirt hits the top of her shoes, with Veronica posing for Timmy.

She lets him get a good, long look at her body, then reaches back to unclasp her bra.

Veronica's grin widens when she hears Timmy's gasp.

"You like these tits, baby?" she murmurs.

"Yuh-you're incredible," he mumbles, mouth hanging slack.

Veronica chuckles and hefts her breasts with both hands.

"Maybe I'll let you touch them ... sometime," she tells him. Then nods and adds, "You want to jerk off now?" Veronica's eyebrows go up to her hairline. "Come on, sweetie," she purrs. "I'll get naked for you if you get it out and play with it. Let me see you come."

*

He tugs at his dick, his eyes fixed on the patch between her legs.

"Fuuuck," Timmy groans, his focus going up past Veronica's breasts to her face. "Please," he croaks, eyes bugging out. "Cuh-can't I just fuck you?"

Veronica tilts her head and pouts at him. "Oh no," she says. "Not with that little thing." She thrusts out her jaw and tells him, "If you'd hauled out something huge, I might have let you. But, apart from your father of course, I only let guys with really big cocks get into my pussy.

"I've got a stable, you know. A half-dozen guys – white and black – who I use when I need a really good fucking." Veronica laughs and rolls her eyes. "Which is about once a week as it goes."

She lets out a chuckle and then goes to the bed, climbing aboard and getting down on all fours, rump thrust up as she angles her pelvis, a hand going under her body so she can splay her labia open.

From where he's standing, Timmy can see all of that oyster, Veronica's core glistening and pink.

Then she rolls onto her back, folding her legs at the knees, thighs going wide while mauling her breasts with one hand. She fingers her bean and gasps at Timmy to move closer.

"I want to watch you play with your cock," she sighs to the boy. "You watch me finger my cunt, and let me see your eyes while you jerk yourself, baby."

Timmy shuffles in close, his jeans at his knees, bug-eyed and staring as he gazes at his step-mother so lewdly displayed.

"Can't I just touch you?" he gasps, cranking away at his shaft.

Veronica gasps and moans, wall-eyed when she slips two fingers inside her pussy. She finds the spot she loves so much, the place where Dante's cock rubs her to orgasm, his girth stretching her open, his length stuffing her full.

"Maybe some other time," Veronica groans. "But right now, just let me get myself there. I'm so fucking horny right now ... God," she adds on a gasp, "I wish I had one of my boys here to fuck me."

Timmy hangs on for a couple minutes more. He stares at Veronica as she quivers and groans, one shoe bouncing up and down as her orgasm approaches.

He tugs at himself, feeling it bubble up through his core. Timmy watches Veronica's face, sees it all twisted with pleasure as she squeals out in delight. The rush surges up, his focus set on her breasts as they shiver and roll, her tummy tensing with effort as she works herself to a climax.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Timmy finally moans, cum flicking out of his cock. "I so wanna fuck you," he says on a groan, the deluge catching Veronica's leg, jism splashing over her shin.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica yelps, flinching as more of the stuff splats onto her stomach. "You're coming!" she cries, the announcement totally unnecessary as Timmy unloads all over the bed. "You nasty little creep, look at the mess."

And then Veronica explodes as her own climax takes hold.

*

It goes on for a week. Timmy's father returns from his trip, but leaves for his office at 6 a.m. each morning, which means when the boy gets up out of bed, he usually finds his step-mother strutting around in the nude.

He thinks it's an interesting quirk that Veronica still wears the heels as she moves around naked. It's a look Timmy really enjoys, the sight of her casually going about her domestic business in those shoes getting him hard.

Most days he gets to jerk off while watching Veronica using her own fingers against her pussy. Sometimes she uses a large dildo, the outsized thing all gnarled and criss-crossed with veiny protrusions, its girth stretching her tight.

One time she lets him lick at her clit, his tongue probing her body as he tastes her essence.

Timmy goes at it like a thirsty dog, lapping at his step-mother until she's squirming back on the bed, her gasps and moans telling him he's getting it right.

"Ooh, baby, you do that so good," Veronica purrs. "That's got me all wet."

Then she finishes off with the big dildo, working it against her insides, her body stretched round its girth.

She wails and judders while Timmy gapes down in awe. Veronica comes with a vehemence he's never encountered before, a squirt of some clear, viscous fluid pissing out of her body with an audible squelch.

"Oh my God!" Veronica squeals, another rush of the stuff spurting forth.

"Jesus!" blurts Timmy, rearing back, his fist working his dick. He stares at where Veronica's pussy actually bulges, the hot pink of her cunt seeming like it's going to turn inside out as she writhes and squirms on the bed.

Veronica shudders and warbles a quivery, "Oh fu-u-uck," as she comes, her body in spasm as her climax rips through her. "It's so fucking good. Oh Jesus, oh fuck. I'm coming," she squeaks, a heavy-lidded stare set on the boy.

Timmy watches her suck her lower lip in between her teeth, Veronica's breasts jiggling around, sobs of delight coming up from her chest.

"My mouth," grunts the woman, offering her tongue to her step-son. "Come in my mouth," she adds on a snarl. "I want to taste your cum."

Which is why Timmy is up on the bed on his knees, jacking his dick while aiming it towards Veronica's face.

"Man," Timmy gulps, his goo spitting between Veronica's red-painted lips. "You're nasty," he groans, and then lets her have all he has, right on her tongue.

A few moments later, Veronica lets a slide of jism drip over her chin. She grins at the kid while smearing his gloop over her breasts.

"Tonight," she tells him, eyes glazing over, "we're going out. I'm going to take you to meet Dante. I want you to watch us fuck."

*

"Timmy's giving me a ride," Veronica says, her phone at her ear.

She rolls her eyes at the boy, with Timmy's focus fixed on where his jiz is drying out on her chin.

His father says something in reply which causes Veronica to shake her head.

"What?" she asks. "You might not be home? Why, what's going on?"

Timmy waits until his step-mom finishes the call, his attention going to her body while she jabbers more bullshit into her phone.

Veronica pouts and says, "Well, I didn't need to make up any excuse." She looks down at her cell, fingers work the keys. "He's busy with clients, he says." Veronica takes a quick glance towards Timmy. "He's going to be late if he makes it home at all."

She drops an eyelid against one cheek, a lascivious wink which indicates solidarity in their conspiracy.

"I'll just make the arrangements," Veronica tells him. "You sure you want to come and watch me get fucked?"

The memory of what he saw comes back to mind. Timmy thinks about the few times he took a look round the kitchen door and saw Veronica taking the guy's cock.

He's hard in an instant, ready to go. "Yeah," he says with a croak. "I really wanna."

Veronica smiles and then gets distracted when someone answers her call.

"Dante?" she asks. There's a pause before she goes on. "It's me, baby." Veronica purrs. "I'm feeling so fucking horny today ... You want to meet me tonight? I'll book us a room at the usual place."

Timmy watches her face, gauging her reaction to assess Dante's response.

He sees his step-mother smile and nod, a surge going through him when he realizes the news is good.

Her voice is honey when she says, "Me too, sweetie. I'm so hot for your cock.

"But," Veronica adds, "there's one thing you should know about. I've got this ... situation going on."

There's a pause as the man butts in with the obvious question.

"Well, you know I've got a step-son, yeah?" Veronica rolls her eyes at Timmy. "It's a long story, honey, but, basically, he's busted me and wants to come and watch you pound the shit out of me...

"No, I'm not joking. He saw you here last week. He said he'd tell his dad if I didn't do things his way. Anyway, baby, I told him he's not going to fuck me – he's only got this tiny little cock..."

Timmy's face burns when he hears her disparaging comments.

"...but we've been fooling around. I've let him look at me nude; he's jerked off in front of me a few times.

"It's fun," Veronica says into the phone after a brief interruption. "I masturbate in front of him, too. Now I think it'd be so fucking nasty to have him watch me taking your dick."

Timmy hears Veronica's laugh, a nasty snicker which curdles his guts.

Then she goes on to say, "I'd love it if you'd let him watch. It'd make me so wet and squirmy."

There's some to-and-fro which Timmy tunes out. It's obvious it's on. He can tell by the look on Veronica's face she's won the man over.

It only goes on for a few seconds more before she hangs up the phone.

"Oh fuck, Timmy," Veronica breathes. "I can't wait for tonight. Wait 'til you see what I plan to wear. I think you're going to love seeing me dressed up for sex. You're going to see me get dicked.

"I'm so turned on," Timmy's step-mother adds. "You want to play some more, sweetie?"

Timmy forgives what she said about his cock. He gulps and nods and gurgles a, "Yeah."

Veronica grins and tosses the cell-phone aside.

"You can rub your cock through my flaps if you want. Let me feel it bump on my clit.

"But don't try to put it in," she goes on, her eyes flashing a warning. "I'm not fucking your dick."

Timmy climbs between Veronica's thighs, a fist jacking his length.

"You're always hard," comments his step-mom. "And you could drown a girl in cum. It's a pity you're not hung," she goes on, splaying her folds. "If you were, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat."

She lies back and rests her shoulders against a couple of pillows she's got wedged up against the headboard. Veronica spreads her legs and holds herself wide to expose her crimson core. She diddles her clit and winces up at her step-son, with Timmy gaping at her from the side of the bed.

"Come on, sweetie," Veronica coos, beckoning him onto the bed. "But remember, you can't put it in."

He gets up there with her, shuffling in on his knees while cranking his dick. He thinks about ducking in to kiss her mouth, his mind full of when she had her black lover down in the kitchen.

"Please, can't I just fuck you?" asks Timmy, his step-mom mauling her tits. "You've got a ten body. I just wanna fuck it."

Veronica smirks while shaking her head. She pouts and then teases the kid. "You can't put that little thing inside mommy. She only lets big boys fuck her pussy."

Timmy gulps when she says it, gasping and boggling down at where he's now sliding the keel of his cock between her slippery folds. It would be so easy to just pop the head into her body.

Surely she wouldn't mind if her just gave her a few strokes?

"You can play with my tits, if you want," Veronica murmurs. She teases her nipples with the tips of her fingers, the teats thick islands, their areolae all puckered and pimpled with her desire.

So Timmy bites down on the urge to stick it to his step-mom. He kneels on the bed in the wet patch, the sheet shadowed and damp from when Veronica squirted her climax, rubbing the keel of his cock through labia slippery with need.

"I think I love you," he groans, caught up in a rush of emotion.

Veronica winces while watching his cock slide over her clit. Then she looks up at her step-son and purrs, "Of course you do, honey. I'm mommy, of course you love me."

And it's the look on her face as much as what she says that gives Timmy a thrill. She's got this smirk in her eyes while pulling her lower lip in with her teeth. Veronica winks at the kid and then lets out a grunt, his dick slipping all over her vulva.

"Do you like mommy's body?" she sighs, offering her breasts to his hands. "You do, don't you, sweetie? Mommy knows you love her tits and her pussy."

"It's everything about you," gulps Timmy. "You're so fuckin' hot."

"Touch my patch," Veronica invites him, tickling her coiffed pubic bush, the razored triangle crisp beneath her step-son's fingers when he takes a little feel.

Next Veronica sighs, "I'm going to fuck my lover's black dick. And you're going to watch."

To which Timmy moans in response. "I know," he gurgles, fucking himself through his step-mother's crease. "But I wish you let me fuck you," he croaks. "Just once, that's all. I promise I'll never ask again."

Timmy experiences a pulse of hope when it seems Veronica is considering his gurgled request. Her bottom lip juts out as she looks up into his face. Her head moves side-to-side as though she's about to say yes.

Then she dashes his hopes by gasping out, "No, baby, you can't. You'll only ask me again. If I let you into this pussy one time, you'll only want more."

Veronica sticks her chin on her chest, working her hips back-and-forth.

"Can you come again, honey?" she asks. "Can you come on my stomach? Is it hot sliding your dick through my slot?"

"It's not fair," groans Timmy, his fist taking over. He jerks at his cock with one hand, the spare squeezing his step-mother's breasts. "Can I at least suck your tits."

Veronica laughs and levers upright. "Okay, you can, but kneel up so I can get alongside you."

Timmy continues to work at himself, cranking away while Veronica eases up off the bed.

"That's it, baby," she croons, his lips attached to one nipple. "Suck mommy's tits. Let her jerk you off. Come for me, sweetie.

"Oh fuck," Veronica gasps, jacking at Timmy while rubbing her clit. "Let me hear you moan. Oh God, oh Jesus, look into my eyes when you come. Look into my eyes, Timmy. Let mommy watch your face when you let it all go."

Of course, with all that going on, Timmy can't help but sob and grunt and spray what he has left over the bed.

*

They take the Mercedes. Timmy drives while Veronica sits over on the opposite side, her dress up round her hips.

"You can touch me down there," Veronica purrs, sliding down in the seat, her thighs going wide.

"Shit," Timmy grunts when he glances across to see black underwear packed with Veronica's vulva.

"What's the matter?" she laughs. "Can't concentrate if you're feeling my pussy?"

Timmy does a double-take, his eyes on his step-mother's thighs for a few seconds longer than safety demands. He sucks in the sight of Veronica's skin all silky smooth and tanned above the line of her stockings.

"You've got really great legs," Timmy observes.

"Keep your eyes on the road," his step-mom responds.

Veronica shifts in her seat, restoring her modesty by pulling down the hem of the dress. "You horny?" she asks.

He's been watching her get ready for the past couple of hours. Timmy has seen his step-mother go through her routine while she prepared for her date. He stared at her body as she layered on lotions and potions, wishing she'd just let him stick his cock into her pussy.

She even let him stay when she sat on the toilet, pissing her stream into the bowl.

"You could come over here and lick it," Veronica said with a smirk, then patted her folds with some tissue, dropping the bundle into the piss, flushing the whole lot away before Timmy could take a single step in her direction.

Veronica had brushed her hair to a glossy sheen, then painted her lips in her trademark, firebrand-red. She pinned pearl-drop earrings into her lobes, a necklace of the same looped around her neck before she eased the stockings over her legs.

Next, after slipping her feet into black shoes with a precipitous heel, Timmy's step-mother posed and let him survey the effect.

"What do you think?" she'd asked with a glint in her eye. "All this effort just to get fucked."

Timmy's throat worked as he gulped down his desire. "Fuckin' fantastic," he breathed. "I mean, totally fuckin' fantastic."

She'd laughed and slipped her underwear up her legs, covering that patch and pale outline of her bikini briefs, hiding her breasts away in a black bra.

The halter-neck dress completed the ensemble, the bodice scooped to show off her generous frontage, the hem at a very flattering point on her thighs.

"Yeah, I'm horny," says Timmy, guts sliding as he pulls the car into the car park of a chain hotel.

"I thought you might be," Veronica says. She rolls her eyes and breathes, "So am I. My pussy is soaking. I can't wait to fuck."

Timmy parks the Merc in what he hopes is a safe spot.

"What if something happens to the car? What would you tell dad?"

Veronica shrugs, checking her lipstick in the mirror set in back of the sun-visor, the light illuminating her face. "I'd tell him you were in charge of the car. I'm out with girlfriends, remember?"

"Shit," Timmy mutters, really concerned. But there's no way he's missing this gig, so he sucks it up and gets out of the car.

Five minutes later he's in a hotel room with his step-mom and her lover.

*

Timmy's sphincter clenches when the man looks at him and says, "She tells me you wuz spying on us. That right?"

The kid's Adam's apple gives a hard bounce. "Well, uh," he mumbles. He has nothing to say, and is grateful when Veronica laughs and butts in.

"He's kidding with you, Timmy," she says as she goes to the man. "Don't be mean, Dante," she adds, leaning her body up against him.

Dante's huge hands encompass her waist, his height impressing on Timmy when he sees the guy stacked up against Veronica.

"I love that ass," the man sighs, forcing his tongue between Veronica's lips.

The couple kiss, with Dante's palms sliding over the curve of Veronica's buttocks, his fingers kneading her flesh through the dress while she squirms up against him.

"Show it to me," says Dante when the kiss eventually breaks.

Veronica lifts her chin in a gesture of defiance. "Show me your cock," she says in retort.

Dante grins and is quick to reply, "You gunna suck it?"

"I am," Veronica says with a nod.

"What about him?" Dante shoots a look towards Timmy.

"He might suck you if I ask him nicely."

"Shit, woman, that's not what I meant," replies Dante.

Veronica rolls her eyes. "I know, I was joking, sort of." She looks at Timmy, who's still got his back to the door. "You want to get naked with us? I don't mind if you play with yourself. It's up to you."