Timmy's Step-mother gets Supersized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay," Dante puts in after Timmy throws a nervous look his way. "Just don't interfere with me and my lady. You want to jerk off, that's your business." Then he looks at Veronica, a smirk twisting his features. He continues to appraise Veronica's body while directing his comments to Timmy. "You play with your dick and watch how a man handles a hot bitch like her."

"Have some respect in front of my step-son," Veronica quips, grinning at Dante. She turns her focus to the boy and goes on with, "He's a nasty, rude man to your mommy, isn't he sweetheart?"

"I'm nasty?" Dante puts in with an incredulous eyebrow raised in an arch. "You callin' yourself his mommy is kinda nasty as well.

"But I like it," he adds with a nod and a grin. "You gonna watch me fuck yo momma?" he calls out to Timmy. "You gonna watch me fuck up her pussy?"

Dante moves in to kiss Veronica again. He grabs at her ass, scooping the dress up over her thighs and her buttocks.

Moving Veronica so her step-son can see her behind, Dante then slides a hand into her briefs, his finger finding the crack of her ass before moving down low to probe at her pussy.

"Oh Jesus, oh fuck, play with me," Veronica gasps.

"She's so fuckin' wet," Dante says with a smirk in Timmy's direction. "Your mom's all hot for my dick."

He retracts his hand and leans back at the waist to smile into her face.

"You been thinkin' about me fuckin' you, baby?"

Veronica nods. "God yes, sweetie. All afternoon. I'm so hot for your cock."

Dante steps back and takes a seat in a tub chair set up against one wall. "Then get out of that dress! Let's see the goods." He gestures to Timmy and adds, "Sit yourself down and enjoy the show."

Timmy takes a few cautious steps into the room. He finds the bed and perches his ass on the edge, his eyes going to Veronica from Dante.

Veronica chuckles and reaches up to the nape of her neck. She pulls on the string to loosen the knot, the bodice falling away from her body.

"Yeah," Dante breathes. "That's what I mean. Look at those titties." He thrusts his chin towards veronica while saying, "Take it all off. Take off that dress and lose the bra. Let's see you, baby. Show it all off."

Timmy might have seen it all before, but his step-mother slowly stripping down to her stockings and heels holds him rapt. He sits there and gapes, mouth hanging open, his cock stiff in his jeans.

It's slow and seductive, but Veronica finally gets down to the business. She poses, fists on her hips, flaunting herself at her lover.

"What about you?" Veronica points to Dante and says, "Can I see your cock? How can I suck it and fuck it if you don't get it out."

Dante grins at the woman, his lupine expression all hungry with lust. "Get on the bed and open your legs." He turns to Timmy and tells the boy to, "Get on there with her. You get her warmed up with your tongue. You can be the support act here. Lick her pussy while I get myself ready."

Timmy stares at the man, not sure he's heard what he thinks he has. Then he looks at Veronica when the bed dips beneath him. He sees her climbing aboard, still in her shoes, her legs going wide to show off her pussy.

"You heard him," Veronica gasps, splitting the folds with a finger. She slips the digit onto her mouth, tasting herself before rubbing her clit. "Come on, Timmy, don't just sit there. Come and kiss mommy's cunt."

Dante lets out a laugh. "Oh-ho-ho!" he says as he strips out of his tee. "She's hot for it tonight."

He goes to Veronica and leans in to kiss her mouth, her face sandwiched between his fingers and thumbs.

"Pussy itchy, baby?" grins Dante. He strokes her breasts and ducks in for another kiss, his fingers going down to her sex.

"Mm-hmm," whimpers the woman, writhing against her lover's touch. "Hurry, I'm so fucking horny for you. I need it soon, Dante. I need that big fucking cock."

Dante nods and points at Timmy. "You want some of that, you better move fast."

Timmy's throat works as desire supersedes his caution. He looks at Veronica and sees the need in her eyes as she chews the red lipstick off her lower lip. She's laid on the bed and rubbing her bean, squeaks and moans coming out as her pelvis works in short, jerky moves.

"God, Timmy, lick it," she gasps when he gets his face right down onto her pussy. "My clit, sweetie, suck it into your mouth. Lick me, lick, me, lick me," she squeals, holding his head so she can smear her scent all over his face.

Timmy hangs on, lapping at whatever part of Veronica he can reach with his tongue as she goes crazy, his step-mom whining and mewling and making a fuss.

Without asking permission, Timmy detaches himself from down there, moving up to suck at one nipple before he gets to her face. Then, before Veronica registers what's going on, Timmy kisses her mouth, shoving his tongue between her lips, fully prepared for the backlash he's sure is going to follow.

Reckless with need, Timmy kisses his step-mom, with Veronica returning the kiss, her thighs closing around him while she dry-humps the leg of his jeans.

"My pussy," she gasps, letting the boy go. "On your tongue," Veronica adds on a moan before she smiles into his face. "If only you were hung ... Damn we could have a lot of fun at home."

"Is this what you're looking for, baby?"

Both Veronica and Timmy look towards Dante, the man standing next to the bed, his cock in his fist as he slowly caresses its whole length.

"Fuck yeah," Veronica drawls, rolling away so Timmy is left alone on the bed. She rises to her feet and takes control of the thing, kissing her lover while stroking his dick.

While his step-mom and Dante kiss and seem to forget about him, Timmy slips off the bed. He unbuttons his jeans, unzipping to shove them down to his shins. He hauls down his boxers and sits in the chair, his envious gaze set on Veronica's body as Dante paws and strokes her skin.

Timmy starts cranking, his fist starting to work while Dante eases Veronica down so she's perched on the edge of the bed.

Dante throws a look his way. The man pouts and the grins, nodding as he offers his cock for Veronica to suck.

"Your boy's jerkin' himself," Dante says to Veronica. "He's lookin' at us and playin' with his dick."

Veronica strokes Dante and turns her attention to Timmy. "Don't come to soon," she says with a chuckle. "I'm going to put on a real show for you, sweetheart. Watch mommy suck this big dick. Watch me lick this gorgeous cock."

Timmy groans when his step-mother goms at the head, her lips stretching tight around the bulbous end. Veronica is true to her word, laying it on thick with the potty-mouth sleaze in-between spitting and drooling and basically worshipping Dante's terrible length.

Veronica glugs and slobbers and gags and coughs, gasping and spluttering as hawsers of drool hang off her chin. The silvery ropes tremble and splat down onto her breasts while Veronica gets back at it, fisting Dante down near his balls, her mouth full of dark meat.

"Man, you are in a nasty mood tonight," says Dante when Veronica paints her face with his cock. "Your mom loves it," he says with a wink, grinning at Timmy while slapping the keel of his cock at Veronica's cheek.

It goes on for another minute or more, Veronica moaning and sighing, a hand down between her legs so she can finger her sex.

Then Dante spots her rubbing her pussy. He looks at Timmy and calls, "Hey, you come up here and give your mom some tongue," while to Veronica he adds, "Let me watch the kid sucking your pussy. Turn round and stick that hot ass in the air."

It takes some man-handling, but Dante is big and strong and soon has Veronica on her knees on the bed.

The woman squeaks and gasps, her face against the cover while Dante spreads the cheeks of her ass.

"Oh fuck," Veronica moans when Dante fingers her pussy, a long finger probing her body.

"Come here," Dante commands, hooking an arm in Timmy's direction. "Take a look at this. Ever seen a bitch so fuckin' turned on? Man, she's pissin' it out.

"Dammit," he adds with a snarl when Timmy just sits there, his dick in his fist. "Get your ass over here. Taste your mom's pussy. Look at it, man, it's as sweet as a motherfuckin' peach."

To demonstrate, Dante dips his finger back inside, holding it up so the dull light from the bedside lamp catches its sheen.

"That's your mom's pussy. Get up here and give it a lick."

Timmy's eyes are huge and round as he slowly moves to the bed. He throws a look at Dante before staring at his step-mother's pussy, transfixed by the sight of her scarlet arousal.

"Jesus, Dante, won't you just put that cock inside me?" Veronica squeaks. She squirms and wriggles and earns herself a slap on the ass from the man.

"When I'm ready to, bitch," he says with a laugh. "Let your boy have some fun with his momma. You'll get some of this soon enough, baby."

He moves to stand, cranking his length while easing along the edge of the bed. Dante offers Veronica his dick, which she grabs as she moans, pulling her lover towards her mouth as she moves to suck him.

By then Timmy has gotten down behind Veronica, her rump still high in the air, pussy gaping and sluicing.

"Shit," mutters Timmy, splaying the cheeks of Veronica's ass. He stares for a moment or two, then ducks in to dab at her sex, his tongue inexorably drawn to the smudge of her rectum.

"Oh Jesus, oh shit," Veronica moans, the words coming out curdled and hick. "He's licking my ass! She adds with a squeak. "The dirty little bastard is licking my ass!"

Dante chuckles and holds himself steady for Veronica to suck. He grins down at his lover, the wet squelch of her lips on his cock mixed in with the glug-glug of her throat as she tries to take him down deep.

Veronica coughs and gags, gasping when the long thing slips out of her mouth, her step-son at work on her pussy.

Timmy is crazed with desire as he slurps and licks and probes at his step-mother's body. He snuffles and snorts and jacks at his dick, desperate to get at her pussy.

"I wanna put it in," Timmy says on a groan. He's even shuffling round on his knees, aiming the head of his cock at the puffy lips of her sex.

"That ain't gonna happen," says Dante, a hand going to Timmy's shoulder in warning. "This bitch is mine. You can suck her pussy on my say so, but you ain't stickin' that little dick into it."

"Please," gasps Timmy, wide-eyed and needy. "She's so fucking hot..."

"Yeah, she is," Dante replies. "So maybe it's time I gave her what she wants. Get back to your corner," he tells Timmy. "Look in and see how this bitch deserves to be fucked."

Timmy is reluctant to comply, but the other man's size is intimidation enough. He doesn't want to, but has little choice in the matter, slinking back to his seat while Dante sets Veronica up to take his long cock.

Dante gets behind his lover, one hand on the small of her back, the spare holding his length.

Knowing it's going to happen, Veronica shuffles around, angling her pelvis while her face is pressed down onto the bed. She reaches back with both hands to spread herself open, squeaking and gasping when Dante's dick nudges her body.

"Easy, baby," soothes Dante when Veronica squeaks and squirms. "Just take it easy, let me feed it all in."

"Oh fu-u-uck," Veronica groans as Timmy watches Dante's cock slide into her body.

The woman sobs and gasps as it goes in, with Dante deliberately easing in slow, his focus set on Timmy's face, the boy gawking with gape-mouthed awe.

"Every fucking inch," Veronica drawls. "Oh fuck, it's so fucking gooood. Feed it to me, baby," she adds with a moan, moving up onto straight arms, her gaze going back over her shoulder.

For Timmy, seeing her that way brings a groan from his chest. He's working a hand over his dick, his stare set on the arch of his step-mother's body, her figure all lean and tanned, her stockings and shoes adding spice to the mix.

Veronica looks back at her lover, her hair all messed up, lipstick a ruin, lust in her eyes.

"Just fuck it into me, baby," she mumbles, a sob coming up at the end when Dante starts to move in-and-out. "Oh, fuck," Veronica warbles, gulping and blinking, her weight going down onto her forearms as she jacks her hips higher, tilting her pussy so she can take all of him in.

"You see this?" says Dante to Timmy. "You see how her pussy is so full of my cock? Look at her pussy when I ease some of this out. Look at it, man! You see how it stretches? That's what a hot-ass bitch like your mom needs. She needs some real cock to make her feel good.

"Isn't that right, mommy?" he says, swatting Veronica's butt.

"Fuck yes!" Veronica squeals. "Do it again. Spank my ass ... Spank my ass and fuck my pussy. I'm yours, Dante, darling. Use that pussy. Stretch that cunt."

Timmy moans in response to the obscenities pouring from his step-mother's mouth.

"This is so fucked up," he manages to groan, still working his cock.

Then all he can do is sit and watch, listening to his step-mom squeal and grunt as her lover uses his cock on her body.

It goes on for what feels like an age, the pair of them rutting, with Veronica squealing and fussing, flesh thwacking on flesh as Dante goes at her pussy.

Then Timmy's step-mom moans and gasps, telling Dante she wants to ride his dick.

"I'll come that way," Veronica says, fingers down at her vulva as she stands by the bed. Veronica looks at her lover while he moves to stand beside her, his big hands going to her breasts, his tongue in her mouth.

The man lies down on the carpet, holding his cock raised so Veronica can straddle his thighs, shoes on the floor, thighs tensing and flexing.

"Oh Jesus fuck," Veronica gurgles, her body taking the length down to the man's balls. "I'm so fucking full," she adds on a sigh while sliding back to the top of the pole. "I love fucking black cock," Timmy hears his step-mother squeal. "I just love guys with big dicks. I can't get enough.

"Please, baby, please," Veronica moans, mauling her breasts as she fucks up and down. "Make that pussy feel good. Give her what she needs. She's so fucking hungry."

"There you go, mommy," Dante says with a growl, his hands on Veronica's waist. "Work that hot ass. Gimme that pussy. Oh yeah, Veronica, that's good. I can hear that juicy pussy working my dick. Go for it, baby."

Veronica snuffles and snorts and makes all kinds of weird noises. Timmy looks on, desire hot inside him as he soaks up his step-mother's body. He thinks she's so gorgeous riding the man's cock, her body sublime, her tanned skin sheened with perspiration as she goes insane for her lover, her sobs and low moans an indication she's close to her climax.

"Oh honey, I'm so fucking close," Veronica squeals, hips jerking back-and-forth as she grinds her clit against Dante's root. "Just a bit more ... just a little bit more."

She's shunting to-and-fro, knees scissoring open and closed while she gapes down at where her body is fucking the cock.

Timmy watches her face. He sees his step-mom go wall-eyed when it hits her, the judders beginning. Veronica's breasts shiver and roll, a huge blurt of pleasure sobbing up from her throat while her chest hitches and her hair flies around when her head lolls loose.

"Ooh, f-u-u-u-ck," Timmy's step-mother warbles when she rises up off Dante's cock, the stream of her cum pissing out of her body, a second and third squirt following on in what's nearly a continuous rush. "Oh fuck, oh shit," Veronica moans, rubbing her greasy quim up and down the man's shaft. She warbles her pleasure and then reaches down with one hand to feed her lover's cock back into her body. "I'm coming," she squeals before letting out another huge sob. "Oh baby, I'm there."

Veronica does it again. She shunts to-and-fro, breasts swinging and swaying, her cries ecstatic while it looks to Timmy like her climax is never going to end.

She judders and gasps, the black cock forced out of her pussy as another burst squirts out of her cunt.

"Oh Jesus," Veronica gasps as she rolls onto the floor. She writhes and shudders some more, with Dante rising up to his feet, his thighs spattered with whatever it was that poured out of his lover.

Dante hauls Veronica upright. Even as she's still sobbing and moaning, he throws her down onto the bed. The man then spreads Veronica's legs, her inner thighs shiny with liquid.

"I'm gonna tear that pussy a-part," he says with a growl.

Veronica's eyes clear when he says it. She blinks at her lover while spreading her legs to their widest.

"Rip it up, baby," she squeals. "Fuck my pussy. She wants it. She's a dirty, nasty bitch and needs your big fucking cock."

"You two are freaks," Timmy mumbles to himself. "Totally insane..."

He can't take his eyes off the pair. Timmy is completely engrossed in seeing his step-mom wide-legged and stuffed with dark meat. He watches with envy as the man pounds into Veronica, his buns twitching and working while the woman moans and grunts and shouts out her pleasure.

The boy cranks at his dick, doing his best to keep it all in. Pre-cum seeps from the eye of his cock, the liquid squelch of his fapping foaming between his fist and the shaft. He pauses to let the seething settle down in his balls. He's so close to spilling his load, but wants to wait until it's all over before he blows his cum all over the place.

He has half an idea his step-mom will let him do it all over her face. The bitch deserves some humiliation for her disparaging comments about the size of his cock. He'd love to see his step-mother's face disgraced by his jiz, the gloop hanging off her chin and smeared over her cheeks.

He can't quite believe the stuff she's been saying. He wonders where the hell all the smutty talk came from – does she use shit like that when she's fucking his dad?

Or is it 'cause she's loving that black dick?

And Timmy isn't gay, he's not even curious, but he can still admire the size and color of Dante's endowment. He knows not all black guys are hung like Dante, but Timmy's step-mom wouldn't be fucking him unless he had a cock like a horse's.

"She fucks white guys as well," Timmy says to himself. "Damn, I wish I had a big cock..."

And then his attention goes back to the bed. It seems things are reaching the boil. His step-mother is grunting and wailing while Dante sounds like he's running on steam. The guy is puffing and snorting and muttering he's going to let go with his load.

And if Timmy thinks he's heard his step-mom's full repertoire of nasty, he's in for a shock. The woman bucks up at her lover, sobbing out how she needs to feel him coming inside her.

"Give me that stuff," Veronica squeals, her hands tugging at the man's shoulders. She's working her hips, heels close to ripping the sheets in her vehemence. "Put a baby into my cunt. Fill me with cum. Fuck me full of your seed."

Then she shocks Timmy further by gasping, "It's all naked for you. I'm not taking any precautions. My pussy wants all of your cum. Fuck a baby into my cunt. Please, honey, don't stop fucking ... don't stop fucking my pussy."

Timmy can't believe what he's hearing. His dad will go nuts if she gets herself knocked up by this guy.

He gasps and boggles at the couple still snorting their way to a climax.

"Oh shit," he breathes, tugging at his dick. "You can't be serious. Don't let him come inside you..."

Despite his surprise, Timmy still thinks it's the nastiest shit he's ever heard. He carries on jacking himself as it all goes to hell on the bed.

"Veronica," Timmy hears the man grunt.

"I'm coming," his step-mother wails. "I can feel your cock pulsing inside me. Give me that cum. Dump those balls into my pussy."

Which is when Timmy sobs out a moan and feels the hot stuff pump out of his cock.

*