Timmy's Step-mother gets Supersized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They're in the car, which was where Timmy had left it, completely unscathed to his enormous relief.

Timmy is driving. He shoots a look over to the woman sitting in the passenger seat and sees Veronica looks cool and composed, make-up repaired, hair brushed to its former glossy sheen. She's wearing the dress, her body all covered, her stare directed out into the dark and the street lights.

"Did you mean all that stuff?" Timmy asks.

Veronica blinks and swivels to face him. "Huh?" she says.

"About him ... Well, about him knocking you up. did you mean it? I mean, my dad..."

Veronica blurts out a laugh. "Good Jesus, no. I'm forty-three, honey. I don't want kids at my age. Anyway, I'm not sure if I can...

"No," she adds on a sigh. "It's just something I like to put out there every now and again. I dunno, there's something that really turns me on about having one of my guys dump it inside me. It doesn't mean anything beyond a hot fantasy to get us both coming. I know Dante loves the idea of fucking a baby into my pussy. It's this Alpha-male, dominant thing he's got going.

"It especially gets him hot because I'm white and he's fucking a white man's wife.

"For me," she says with a shrug and a pout, "well, you probably noticed I get pretty vocal."

"I'll say," Timmy puts in with a snort. "You say some nasty shit."

"And you don't like it?"

Timmy sees his step-mom rolling her eyes. "It's kinda hot," he admits.

"So, where do we go from here?" Veronica asks. "What happens with us? You still going to tell your dad anything?"

Timmy shakes his head. "Nuh-uh, I'm not."

There's a pause before Veronica smiles and sighs. "That's good," she says on a purr. "Because you and I, baby, well, we're going to have a lot of fun together, I think."

"But you're not gonna let me fuck you," says Timmy, lower jutting out in a petulant pout.

Veronica chuckles and says, "Well, not me, but I do have a couple of girlfriends who might like to corrupt a young guy. I could tell a few fibs about you being a shy virgin. Maybe one of my friends could give you a try?"

"Jesus, you mean it?"

The car swerves over the line, scaring Timmy enough he drags at the wheel to bring the Mercedes back into its lane.

"Watch what you're doing," Veronica scolds. "And let me make a few calls in the morning. I'll see what I can fix up."

When they get home the house is silent.

"Dad's not home," Timmy says, stating the obvious.

"Good thing, too," Veronica replies. "I'm full of cum. If he wanted sex..."

Then she hikes up her dress and hauls down her underwear.

"Here," says Veronica, holding her panties towards Timmy. "You want a souvenir? I put them back on especially to have them soak up his cum. I love to smell the sex on me after I've been fucking one of my men. You can have them," Veronica adds. "A dirty little gift from me to my step-son."

At first he's appalled, but thinks on it for a moment or two. Timmy reaches out to pick the sodden garment from his step-mother's hand with the tips of his fingers.

He examines the fabric, the black cotton smeared with silvery jism, his cock uncurling with need.

"Wuh-will you really try to get one of your friends to ... you know?"

Veronica's eyes gleam with mischief as she smiles and nods. "Absolutely," she says. "And I'll make sure it's one of my hot girlfriends, too.

"Don't worry, baby," Veronica purrs, moving in to brush Timmy's lips with her own. "We're going to have so much fun."