Tit or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the way I like them," Brandi giggled, squishing her tits together with her hands, feeling the slimy cum between them.

That turned out to be exactly what happened at the next house. The dad, who was home alone, opted for Tit, and the girls flashed him, Brandi with cum glistening in the night's lights within her cleavage and down her stomach. She noticed the guy looking at it curiously, but he wasn't brave enough to ask any questions.

"God, I could use something in my pussy," Terri moaned as they sought out their next successful visit.

"Well if the right Treat gets spun up, you'll get your way," Brandi laughed.

"Yeah, but as if I'll ever be that lucky," Terri sighed. "Knowing my luck, it will come up when it's your turn to be on the receiving end."

"Who's being Little Miss Negative, then?" Brandi laughed.

They approached the next house, a double-storied, large-fronted home, and knocked on the expansive front door.

"Tit or treat!" they chorused, when a forty-something man answered the door. Once again they were required to explain their variation on the usual Halloween ritual, and were pleased when he picked Treat. The wheel was presented and spun, and it came to rest on 'Pussy shot'. Brandi explained that it meant the guy who'd spun it was to masturbate, and then cum on one of their pussies.

"It's my turn again, right?" Terri asked eagerly.

"Yeah, it is," Brandi laughed. Terri gaily jumped up and down clapping her hands, her massive, barely restrained tits flying everywhere beneath her cum-stained cheerleading top. She pushed her way in past Brandi and took the guy by the hand, leading him into his living room.

"Come on, get it out for me," she coaxed, taking a seat on his couch and spreading her legs. By the time he'd realised she really meant it, she already had her skirt flipped up, and her bald pussy exposed to him.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed.

"Come on, get it out and cum on my pussy," Terri begged him. He quickly set about undoing his belt and then his jeans, pushing them down to mid-thigh. His circumcised cock was thick without being overly long, and he started stroking himself. Terri ran her fingers between her pussy lips, sliding them up and down her slit, pushing them in occasionally. Her left hand groped her breast under her top, squeezing it and pulling hard on her nipple. She kept encouraging him, talking dirty, eager for the moment when his cum would explode from his dick, and splatter all over her bald pussy. She enjoyed the sight of him swelling as he stroked himself, the head bulbous and red. She watched for the moment when pre-cum started seeping from the slit, moaning at her first sight of it. His hand slid over the head, smearing the pre-cum around it, lubricating it. He groaned, clearly approaching orgasm, and Terri pulled her top up to expose her tits to him. She was pretty sure if Brandi was watching, she would tell her she was doing too much, but she didn't care. She was horny enough by yhen that if the guy asked to slide his cock inside her, she would have agreed, and then lied to her Brandi.

He didn't ask though, and Terri didn't offer. Instead, when he truly neared orgasm, he moved close to her, aiming his cock between her legs. He gave a cry of excitement and his cock pulsed, shooting a stream of cum to splatter over her bald mound, and dribble down across her pussy lips.

"Fuck yeah," Terri cried out, spreading her lips with both hands as he spurted again. She ran a finger through her now cum-splattered pussy, dragging his seed between her lips. He kept cumming, moving closer to her, as his subsequent ejaculations were dribbling more than flying through the air. He made sure every drop fell either on her mound or between her lips. Terri smeared it all over her pussy, then for fun sucked her fingers clean.

'Fuck," the man said simply, when he saw her do that.

"Thanks," Terri laughed, standing up and letting her skirt fall back down.

"All done?" Brandi asked her when she appeared in the hall again, ready to leave.

"Yep, I'mall wet and sticky now," Terri giggled.

"Um, thanks, girls," the guy said, coming up behind Terri.

"Happy Halloween!" they called back to him, as they set off down the path to the street.

The next guy that opted for Treat spun the wheel, and it came up Pussy lick.

"Who does the licking?" the guy asked nervously.

"Well, either you can do it, or one of us can," Brandi told him. "We'll let you choose, don't you think, Terri?"

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," Terri agreed.

"Okay, how about you lick her then?" he answered, pointing at Brandi.

"Oooh, that's gonna be extra kinky," Terri laughed, her pussy still sticky with the cum from her last Treat. The guy led them through to his kitchen, where he deemed there was sufficient privacy, and Terri sat on one of the kitchen chairs. Brandi knelt between her legs and flipped up her friend's skirt to reveal her messy bald pussy.

"Get right in there baby," Terri purred as Brandi pushed her legs apart. "I love that you're going to eat some random guy's cum from my pussy."

"Seriously?" their audience asked.

"Oh, hell yeah," Terri crowed, as Brandi's tongue slid between her pussy lips. "The last treat was for someone to wank out their cum all over my pussy, and now she's eating it while we both watch."

"Holy shit," the guy said in amazement.

"Tastes nasty, in a delicious sort of way," Brandi said from between her friend's legs. She ran her tongue all over Terri's pussy and swirled it around her clit, working her until she was squirming on the chair, but not long enough to take her to orgasm.

"That's it?" Terri moaned.

"Yep, that's it, orgasm's not included."

"Damn, you suck," Terri bemoaned.

"Hey, you're not complaining, are you?" Brandi asked their audience.

"Hell no, that was fucking hot," he replied, with a massive smile on his face.

Brandi dragged Terri from the house, listening to her bleat about how horny she was, and how badly she needed an orgasm. Brandi just ignored her, more focussed on getting them to the next house to find out what other fun could be spun up on the wheel.

The two girls worked their way around another half a dozen houses, with a couple men opting for Tits rather than Treats, and two guys at separate houses spinning up kissing shows.

At the seventh house, a guy who appeared to be in his late thirties or so spun up Facial.

"Wait, you're seriously going to let me cum all over your face?" he asked, when Brandi had explained what was about to happen.

"Yep," Brandi confirmed.

"Should be my turn," Terri complained with a pout.

"Wait, I won't be cumming all over your face, and you're disappointed about it?" he asked.

"Yeah, it fucking sucks," Terri moaned.

"She'll live," Brandi laughed, dragging the guy through to his living room and abandoning Terri to her trick or treat duties.

"So like, how does this work?" the guy, who introduced himself as Brian, asked.

"Pretty simple, really. I kneel down, and you get your cock out and wank it until you explode all over my face!"

"Simple as that, hey?"

"Simple as that."

Brandi knelt on the floor, sitting back on her heels as Brian pulled out his cock. She took a moment to study what she was seeing. Medium length, kind of thin, uncircumcised, she noted. Brian took it in hand and started stroking himself.

"So um, are you likely to help out at all?" he asked.

"Help how?"

"Like, I dunno ... you could suck me or something?"

"Nope, all I'm gonna do is slip my hands under my top and play with my amazing titties," she replied, laughing at the look on his face as she did exactly that. "They're kind of messy you know, 'cause at one of the previous houses I fucked a guy with my tits, and he came between them. Not to mention that a guy came on Terri's pussy, and like two houses later I was licking it from her."

"Holy fuck," Brian groaned, his cock twitching in his hand, and pre-cum starting to leak from the tip.

"You wouldn't believe the dirty stuff we've been doing all night, flashing these gorgeous babies at people or wearing their cum, it's so much fun! I'm really hoping someone is going to spin up the one where they get to slide their hard cock in my bum. Of course that means I'm going to have to remove this nice fat butt plug." She kept up her commentary, enjoying the look on Brian's face as he processed what she was telling him while working his cock with his fist.

"Make sure you get some in my mouth, Brian, don't just cover my face, let me taste your cum as well."

"Fuck," he groaned, stepping in close as Brandi tipped her head back a little and opened her mouth wide. Brian worked his cock furiously, then held it still, aimed at her face as he came hard. Brandi instinctively closed her eyes as a thick spurt of hot cum shot from his dick and landed in a broken line across her face. The start of the spurt hit her forehead, and then the rest lay over her nose and lips, and some of it landed within her mouth, just like she'd requested, with the end of the trail landing on her chin. The second spurt hit her left cheek, and then dribbled down off her face onto her fake cheerleader's top. The third one hit her right cheek.

Brandi moaned appreciatively, licking her lips, before sucking on the head of Brian's cock for just a moment, harvesting the last of his cum as it seeped from the tip.

"Happy Halloween," Brandi said happily, releasing his cock to stand up.

"Um, would you like a cloth to clean yourself up?" Brian offered as he packed his flagging cock away.

"Hell no, that wouldn't be any fun," Brandi replied, as he followed her back to the front door. Terri turned away from a group of costumed kids, closing the door as Brandi approached.

"Oooh, you look so hot like that," she commented, upon seeing Brandi's cum-splattered face. Brandi was about to step past her to the door, when Terri stepped in front of her and took hold of her with hands on each side of her head. Before Brandi had much chance to react, she licked some cum off of her left cheek.

"Fuck, you two are insane!" Brian groaned, his hand going back to his pants.

"Insane enough that she has to walk to the next house with the rest of your cum running down her face," Terri told him with a laugh, before opening the front door.

"Oh my God, the look on his face was priceless," Terri giggled as they made their way down the street.

"Kind of understandable, really. I've never felt so slutty in my whole life. It's so hard not to wipe this cum off my face."

"I just hope I get to be covered like that as well," Terri moaned.

"It all comes down to the spin of the wheel, but it's also getting pretty late; I'm not sure we're going to get too many more houses in before it will begin looking weird that we're still out here."

"Well, can we just skip the wheel and instead choose tasks for each other?" Terri suggested.

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. Two more houses each?"

"Make it three."

"Maybe; we'll see if we have enough time," Brandi agreed.

They worked their way through four more houses before they had someone take them up on their Treat offer, despite their being even more judicious about which ones they picked. Jed turned out to be a lucky resident who was home alone.

Brandi knew how horny Terri was, and she decided she'd give her something of a break.

"Okay, so your treat is that you get to stick your dick inside Terri's greedy little cunt," Brandi announced. "The bad news is you have to use a condom, but the extra good news is that you get to cum on her face." She laughed at the difference in looks on the two participants' faces. Terri's lit up with excitement, while Jed just stared in disbelief.

"Well go on, you two have fun; I'll be right here dishing out candy with cum all over my face and tits."

"Is this really happening?" Jed asked, as Terri led him happily into his living room.

"It had better be, because I need a dick inside me really bad," Terri replied.

She took a seat on his couch and had him stand in front of her, quickly attacking his pants to get them around his ankles. She was pleased to find a thick, half-erect member when his cock was revealed. She took him in hand, stroking him gently as she sat on the edge of the seat and brought him to her mouth. As she sucked him hard, she relished the feeling of his dick swelling in her mouth, surprised at how thick he was getting. He wasn't particularly long, but she knew she was going to really enjoy the feeling of his thickness stretching her pussy wide.

When she was satisfied with how hard he was, she reached into her trick or treating bag and fished around until she found one of the condoms Brandi had insisted on her carrying at the start of the evening . She ripped the package open with her teeth and pulled the rubber out, before working it down over his engorged member.

"You okay with doggy style?" she asked Jed, as she moved to kneel on the couch, with her butt pointing back toward him.

"Hell yes, whatever works for you is good for me," he replied enthusiastically.

"Then stick it in and fuck me hard," Terri moaned. Jed stepped in close and rubbed the tip of his dick along Terri's all-but-dripping slit. He pushed forward and Terri eagerly pushed back against him, feeling his thick cock spearing into her pussy and stretching her, just as she'd imagined and hoped for. He pulled back and thrust again, and with a couple more strokes, he was buried completely inside her snatch. She felt his abdomen up against her butt, and then he pulled back and thrust forcefully back in again.

Terri rocked back and forth in counterpoint to his thrusts to maximise the impact.

"Harder," she moaned after a couple of minutes. She kept one hand on the back of the couch for balance, and thrust the other between her legs, frigging her clit mercilessly as she demanded even more from Jed. He grabbed hold of her hips and slammed his cock in and out, Terri crying out gleefully with every thrust.

"Fuck yes, just like that!" she cheered him on, stiff-arming the back of the couch to maintain her position. "Fuck yeah, fuck me Jed, fuck, fuck, I'm so fucking close!" Jed kept pounding her, and Terri squealed with glee as she orgasmed, her pussy tightening and clutching spasmodically at the thick cock penetrating her. Jed didn't let up, and Terri bit her bottom lip, not about to suggest he do anything other than continue fucking her. She felt a second orgasm approaching and put both hands out to steady herself, pushing back hard.

"Yes, yes, yes .... Fuuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed at the top of her voice as she orgasmed for a second time.

"Gonna fucking explode," Jed groaned.

"On my face, remember," Terri hissed urgently, sliding urgently off of his cock and turning to sit on the couch in front of him. "In my mouth and all over me; coat me with that hot cum, Jed," she demanded, before opening her mouth in offering.

Jed seized his dick in a vice-like grip and stroked it rapidly, crying out in joy as he erupted. His cum flew from the tip of his cock, shooting over the top of Terri's head, but leaving a trail straight up the middle of her face and over her hair. He adjusted his aim, and the second spurt went right into her mouth, while the third hit her left cheek and the fourth and final spurt of significance hit her chin to hang for a moment, before dribbling down her neck toward her ample cleavage.

Terri grinned at him and quickly sucked him back into her mouth, extracting the last of his seed before bouncing back to her feet.

"Thanks Jed, that was fucking awesome," she gushed, heading back to where Brandi waited by the door. Jed quickly packed himself away to follow.

"I don't suppose I could get your number?" he asked hopefully, as Brandi opened the door for them to exit.

"Not a chance, sorry. Happy Halloween!" Terri called back over her shoulder.

"You're a fucking mess," Brandi laughed as they made their way down the street, carefully steering clear of the few remaining trick or treaters.

"I know; that was fucking awesome."

"I think the whole street knows it was," Brandi giggled. "It didn't exactly sound like you were holding anything back!"

"I was so horny I didn't care," Terri replied with a laugh. "Now I just have to think of something for you."

"Yeah, because walking around on the street with cum on our faces and in our hair isn't crazy enough," Brandi laughed.

When the time came that the next guy picked Treat, Terri told her friend she had to take the guy's dick in both her pussy and her ass, and she insisted on it happening just beyond the entry hall, so she could watch.

"Kinky bitch," Brandi accused her.

"You know you love that I am," Terri retorted. John was the lucky recipient's name, and like most of the others they'd had fun with, he simply couldn't believe that what he'd just been told would happen was actually going to happen.

Brandi helped him out of his pants and found him already erect, so she didn't bother with much in the way of preliminaries. She pulled a condom from her trick or treat bag, along with some lubricant, which she applied to his condom-wrapped cock. She bent over from the waist, flipped up her skirt and rested her hands against the wall, while John stood behind her and aimed his cock at her pussy, his eyes taking in the sight of the butt plug nestled in his next target.

"This is really okay? You truly want to do this, right?" John checked before any part of his body touched hers.

"I really do, John," Brandi reassured him. He didn't check again, but pushed his cock into her, slipping it between her pussy lips, already sopping wet from the crazy fun she'd been having. John took her hips in hand and slid his cock in and out, using smooth strokes.

"Fuck her harder, give it to her like you mean it," Terri urged him.

"Don't listen to her, she's just a cock-hungry slut," Brandi told him, laughing. "What you're doing is just fine."

"She really likes a good pounding though, I'm sure she'll warm up to it. Maybe by the time you get that lovely cock in her bum, she'll be ready for it."

"No, no pounding of the ass. Ass-fucking is to be gentle, thank you," Brandi admonished Terri. "Why don't you just watch, and not talk?"

"I could suck your titties," Terri suggested.

"Too late. That's not part of the announced treat, Terri," Brandi refused with a shake of her head, while pushing back against John's thrusts. Terri was kind enough to shut up at that point, and John started speeding up his thrusts, Brandi encouraging him. She let him fuck her for a good five minutes before she stopped him long enough to pick up the lube again. She had him slide back into her pussy, pulled the plug from her ass, and then smeared extra lube over her ass, inserting her fingers to make sure she felt adequately prepared for the cock that was to come. John was grunting and groaning, clearly turned on by the sight.

"Don't you dare cum yet," Terri cautioned him. He held still until Brandi told him to pull out and spear her ass. John slipped his cock out of her and pressed the head against the puckered entrance to her ass. He pushed, holding himself in position with one hand, while Brandi pushed herself back against him.

"God you're tight," John groaned, as the head of his dick slipped into the muscular ring of her anus.

"Just the way a butt's supposed to be," Brandi moaned appreciatively. John slowly worked his way inside her until he was able to slide back and forth with smooth strokes, watching as his erection disappeared within her. With his being so close to cumming already, he didn't last long, and soon blew his load into the condom.

"What a waste of good cum," Terri lamented, as he grabbed the condom around the base of his cock and pulled cock and covering out of Brandi's gaping ass.