Tit or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for everything tonight, it was fucking amazing," Terri commented while they stood holding each other, their breasts squished together.

"You're very welcome," Brandi replied, drawing her friend in for a kiss. They enjoyed each other's lips with their tongues duelling happily between them, while their hands caressed and explored each other's bodies.

Terri slipped a thigh between Brandi's legs and Brandi ground down against it, sliding her pussy up and down against her friend's smooth skin.

"Fuck, we need to take this to the bedroom," Brandi moaned.

"Let's rinse this conditioner out, then," Terri replied happily. A short time later, both girls had exited the shower and made it through to Terri's bedroom wearing nothing but towel-wrapped hair. Even the towels didn't last long enough to make it onto the bed with them.

Brandi crawled atop Terri, who lay on her back welcoming her friend. They kissed urgently and passionately, tits mashed together. After a few moments Brandi moved to her left, freeing some space so she could slip a hand between Terri's thighs, her fingers probing and exploring her pussy. Terri spread her legs eagerly, and Brandi buried two fingers in her snatch, working them in and out, loving how wet her friend was.

As Terri moaned, Brandi latched her mouth onto one of her friend's nipples, sucking it and then pulling at it with her teeth, enjoying its erect state. She sucked and played with it for a while, before leaning further over her friend's body to access her other breast. Terri's hand seized Brandi's tit, pulling at it and teasing her nipple in response to the stimulation she herself was feeling.

"Eat me, Brandi," Terri demanded. "I need your tongue in my cunt."

"What, I'm supposed to stick my tongue into this filthy thing?" Brandi teased her, her fingers fucking her friend's pussy hard and fast.

"Yeah, you are; I need your tongue in my dirty little fucking cunt," Terri moaned.

"Well when you put it like that ..."

Brandi slithered down her friend's body, teasing her by dragging her nipples all over her skin before she took up residence between her thighs. She was horny enough herself that she couldn't stop herself, and she drove her tongue straight into Terri's pussy, wiggling and flicking it around, before bringing it back up to swirl it around her pronounced clit. She jammed two fingers back into her pussy as she assaulted her clit, while Terri bucked her hips beneath her, desperate in her desire for orgasm.

"Oh fuck Brandi, that's so fucking good," Terri squealed, as her friend took her close to the point of no return. "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

Brandi obeyed and flattened her tongue on her friend's clit and rocked it back and forth, knowing exactly how much Terri loved it. Terri grabbed hold of Brandi's hair, holding her tight against her pussy, thrusting at her tongue.

"Yes, yes ... yes!!!" Terri screamed, releasing Brandi's hair to instead clutch at the bed covers, as her body shuddered and shook with the mammoth orgasm that was her culmination of the evening's fun. Brandi dragged her nipple along Terri's inner thigh until she had her tit wedged between her friend's legs, its nipple nestled against her slick, wet opening. She held herself there, meeting Terri's brown eyes, enjoying the pleasure she saw reflected there. After pausing for a few moments, she dragged her hard nipple over Terri's clit, loving the shudder it sent through her. She kissed her way up Terri's body, until their lips melded together in another kiss.

"That was soo good," Terri purred.

"All that foreplay was fun," Brandi suggested.

"What? You mean our being complete sluts all over town?" Terri asked.

"Of course," Brandi replied with a laugh.

"Well, let's see just how much it turned you on then," Terri said, before pushing Brandi onto her back. Terri's fingers quickly found their way into Brandi's bald pussy, stirring around and thrusting in and out. "Pretty fucking wet, babe."

"Are you honestly surprised?" Brandi laughed.

"Not at all. It's my turn to make you cum now."

"Mmmm, I sure hope so."

Terri kissed her way across Brandi's body until she was between her friend's legs, and began returning the favour. She took her time, though. Having satisfied her own desire, she had more patience, and she set about teasing her friend. She lapped gently at Brandi's clit, flicking her tongue lazily back and forth, barely touching the nub. Even when Brandi squirmed and begged for harder contact, Terri didn't relent. She kept licking gently, until there was a continuous flow of pussy juice running out of Brandi's slit and flowing down over her anus.

"Mmm, there's so much yumminess here," Terri observed, pushing Brandi's legs up toward her head. Brandi helped, pulling her knees toward her shoulders, spreading them at the same time. Terri knelt up and wedged her thighs under Brandi's back, so she was almost vertical, with her straight legs reaching back over her shoulders, her feet touching the bed beside but beyond her head. Terri pushed her tongue into Brandi's pussy again, wiggling it around while she thumbed her clit, and then followed the trail her juices had left, until she was swirling it around her puckered anus.

"You really are a dirty slut," Brandi moaned.

"Yeah and you love it, remember?"

"Never forgot it."

Terri dribbled a string of saliva from her mouth, so it pooled in the depression of Brandi's butt hole, then used a finger, pushing it inside her friend's ass. She worked it in and out, continuing to add saliva until she managed to work a second finger inside. She leaned further over, and resumed her oral assault on Brandi's clit while working the two fingers in and out of her ass.

"Fuck yes, Terri, fuck my ass good!" Brandi encouraged her.

"Mmm, hold that thought," Terri replied. She withdrew her fingers and lowered Brandi back to the bed.

"No fair!" Brandi complained, though only half-heartedly, since she suspected what the delay was for. Terri went to her stash of toys and pulled out her strap-on dildo.

"Roll over, my little ass bitch," she instructed, while stepping into the toy's harness.

Brandi smiled at Terri and rolled onto her stomach. Terri finished fixing the toy in place, and lubricated it before climbing back onto the bed between Brandi's legs. She grabbed hold of her butt cheeks and squeezed them in her hands, before pulling them apart to admire Brandi's cute chocolate starfish. She leaned in and tongued it for a bit, before moving to position the toy at the entrance to her ass. She pushed firmly, and guided the toy into Brandi's bum.

"Oh god, that's so big," Brandi moaned.

Terri worked the entire toy into her friend's ass and fucked her for a few minutes, each thrust driving her into the mattress. That wasn't the end goal though, so after those few minutes, she pulled Brandi back and up onto her hands and knees. She thrust the toy back into her friend's bum and reached around her to get her fingers on her clit, before rubbing them back and forth furiously. Brandi stretched her arms out before her, dropping her head onto the bed, squealing unabashedly into the mattress.

Terri's fingers flicked back and forth, with the toy buried deep in Brandi's bum, until Brandi gave a final muffled scream and came. Only after she'd finished squirming and quivering, did Terri allow the toy to slide gently from her asshole.

"Best Halloween ever," Terri murmured to her friend, as still naked, they lay curled in bed together, readying themselves for sleep.

"Definitely."

"Next year, I get to dream up what goes on the wheel."

"God help us," Brandi giggled.

End