Tit or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure we can find you some more cum," Brandi suggested with a laugh. "Thanks for the fun John, and Happy Halloween." Her skirt had fallen back to cover her pantiless state when she'd stood up, and with no cum to deal with this time, the two girls quickly skipped out the front door, while John rushed to pack his cock away.

With the number of trick-or-treaters on the street dwindling, the two horny girls all but ran from house to house in search of their next fun, with Terri increasingly desperate for it.

A guy named George turned out to be the lucky man that next opened his front door to the two dirty young girls, and he actually asked who they were dressed up as, the first person all evening to do so.

"The Milton Twins," Terri proclaimed proudly. From George's reaction, it was clear he actually knew who they were.

"No fucking way," he laughed. He looked to be in his mid-twenties, was at least six feet tall, and nicely muscled. "Hey Pete, you have to check out these trick or treaters," he called back into the house.

"Tit or treaters, actually," Brandi piped up as a shorter, blond-haired guy joined George at the door.

"Damn," Pete declared upon sighting them.

"Would you believe they're dressed up as the Milton Twins?" George asked his friend.

"Are you as dirty as the Milton Twins?" Pete asked the two girls.

"Probably dirtier," Terri answered proudly.

"That's a bit of a wild claim," George suggested.

"Well you haven't even chosen Tit or Treat yet," Brandi reminded him, "So you may or may not find out."

"What's Tit or Treat?" Pete asked, his interest clearly piqued.

"Well, if you choose Tit, we flash our tits at you, and if you choose Treat, you get a treat," Brandi explained.

"And what constitutes a treat?" Pete asked.

"Well, I haven't decided yet, but it's definitely more than just a flash of our cum-coated tits," Brandi teased him.

"Well fuck it, let's go for the Treat then!" George declared for both of them.

"You're up Terri, and because we've abandoned the wheel, I get to choose what you do. I choose ... Spit Roast!"

"Yay!" Terri declared happily, bouncing up and down on her feet, her unrestrained tits wobbling enticingly beneath her fake cheer top.

"Wait, we're going to spit roast her?" Pete asked Brandi.

"Unless you're not up for that?" she replied.

"Well fuck, I'm in, are you, George?"

George looked at the hot young blonde girl bouncing excitedly, and declared he was definitely in.

"What about you, what happens with you?" George asked Brandi. "I mean you are supposed to be the Milton Twins, right?"

"I just look after your door and hand out candy," Brandi explained. "Trust me, one Milton Twin will more than satisfy you!"

"Come on, I've got things to do and people to fuck," Terri said excitedly, grabbing both guys by the hands and leading them through to the living room.

"Don't forget the condoms!" Brandi called out.

Terri took a seat on the couch, and told both guys to get their cocks out for her, so she could suck them hard.

They stood side by side in front of her and dropped their jeans to their ankles, both cocks already pretty much fully erect at just the promise of what was to come, even without the additional incentive of being sucked.

Soon they were both rock hard though, as she took each cock in hand and pulled them close enough to suck on them. Neither was circumcised and Terri enjoyed playing with them, pulling their foreskins back to uncover the heads, and then sucking and pulling them up over the head again whenever she sucked back up their dicks.

"Who's going into my pussy first?" she asked, after a couple of minutes of teasing them.

"Rock, paper scissors?" George suggested.

"Sure thing," Pete replied.

Pete threw scissors, while George threw rock.

"Let's wrap that nice hard cock up for you, lucky man," Terri offered, pulling a condom from the bottom of her trick or treat bag. She ripped the package open, pulled out the condom, and rolled it down over George's hard shaft.

"Sit up on the arm here, Pete," Terri instructed, so when she knelt on the couch, she'd be able to suck on his cock. George moved in behind her and lifted her skirt.

"Nice plug!" he complimented her, giving it a little tug.

"Thanks! It should make my pussy nice and tight for you!"

George worked his cock easily within Terri's welcoming pussy, and she dropped her mouth down over Pete's dick. She took him deep, holding him there while George started sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"This is some tight, slick pussy, sure enough," George groaned, as he thrust all the way to the root of his dick. Terri sucked slowly back up Pete's dick, then thrust herself down, as George stuffed her full of cock again. She felt Pete hit the back of her throat and kept going, swallowing and taking him into her throat for a moment, before her gag reflex kicked in. She let a wash of saliva flow from her mouth and down over Pete's cock and balls, holding him with her hand and massaging his testicles.

"Pull on the plug while you fuck me," Terri gasped, as she sucked air back in prior to sucking on Pete again. George took hold of the jewel and wiggled it around, while sliding his dick in and out.

"Where should I cum?" he asked, gasping and moaning as his orgasm approached.

"All over my ass," Terri told him. He grabbed hold of her and fucked her hard, causing her to simply hold Pete's dick in her hand for a spell, to avoid having it jammed down her throat as she was forced forward. She felt George's cock pulled from her pussy and turned her head to watch, as he pulled the condom off and stroked himself rapidly until his cum spurted out over her bare ass. He managed a spurt on each cheek, and then he aimed just above the plug, his seed running down the crack of her bum and around the plug. Terri reached for it and pulled it out, swirling the stainless steel bulb around in his warm seed before pushing it back in again.

"Time to switch!" she exclaimed excitedly, as George's cock deflated and Pete's full erection bobbed enticingly in front of her. Pete leapt off the couch to take George's place. George made room, and went to the other end of the couch. Terri passed Pete a condom to put on, and then once she felt him buried inside, sucked George's recovering cock into her mouth.

Pete started urgently, fucking her hard and fast, clearly horny from the blow job she'd given him.

"When you cum, I want it on my face, Pete," Terri told him as he thrust away at her.

"Oh, no fair," George moaned.

"Hey, you got to be first!" Terri reprimanded him. "I can stop sucking, if you like?"

"No, no, it's all good," George replied, quick to reverse his unfruitful course.

"Thought it might be," Terri laughed, before sucking him back into her mouth, enjoying that he was fully hard again. Pete pounded away until he announced he was ready to cum. Terri released George, slid to the floor and sat on her heels, knees splayed, presenting her face and wide-open mouth ready for Pete's orgasm. Pete ripped the condom off, stood in front of her and stroked himself until he exploded, his load shooting out to hit her on the cheek. Terri turned her head to try and get the next spurt into her mouth, and she was mostly successful. Then she leant back, so the rest of his load decorated the front of her cheer-top, mingling with the evening's previous offerings.

"Mmm, that was awesome," Terri purred, standing up again.

"Any chance we can get a look at your tits?" George asked.

"If you wanted to see tits, you should have chosen Tits instead of Treat," Terri replied with a laugh, but she flipped up her top to give them a quick look anyway.

"All good?" Brandi asked, when Terri reappeared in the entrance hall, sporting fresh cum on her face and top.

"All just wonderful," Terri replied.

"Well, happy Halloween, boys!" Brandi wished them, leading her freshly adorned friend out the door.

"Hmm, I wonder what kinky fun I can think up for you next," Terri mused aloud happily as they walked down the street, still avoiding getting too close to the few mothers and children out and about.

"Well, I think this is going to have to be my last one, so if you're going to get creative, now's the time."

"Pour the pressure on, why don't you!"

"Oh you thrive under pressure, and you know it," Brandi laughed.

The found a house with a mid-thirties guy home alone who, despite the wedding band on his finger, opted for a Treat, though he made it clear that any sort of actual sex was out of the question. This flummoxed Terri for a few moments, while she tried to come up with an exciting Treat that didn't include penetration.

"Okay, this is it. I want you to go get a pair of your wife's panties, preferably sexy ones, and then Brandi is going to put them on while she's flashing her tits. You're going to wank until you're ready to cum, and then you're going to load up the panties while Brandi's wearing them. She'll still be wearing them when we leave, so your cum is coming home with us tonight."

"Um, okay," Bob replied, clearly both nervous and excited. He disappeared upstairs, and Terri and Brandi stepped inside and closed the door. As he returned down the stairs, Brandi pulled off her fake cheer top to stand there topless for him. Bob's eyes widened in amazement as he took in the sight of her bare breasts. He handed over a red satin thong.

"Ooh, this really is sexy," Brandi approved, holding the panties up to admire them. She turned away from him, and bent over to put them on. Terri cheekily flipped up her skirt to expose her butt, with its plug nestled between her cheeks. She spanked her friend's bum until Brandi stepped away from her, pulling up the thong and settling it in place.

"Come on Bob, show us your cock," Terri encouraged him, standing by the door in case someone came to trick or treat.

Bob dropped his pants and took an underwhelming, though stiff, cock in hand, stroking it as Brandi stood in front of him, playing with her boobs and teasing and tugging at her nipples.

"Those are spectacular," Bob complimented her, as she manipulated the firm flesh of her breasts.

"Thanks, Bob," Brandi replied, giving her nipples an extra hard twist.

"I think you should drop the skirt for a bit, Brandi," Terri suggested from behind her. "Otherwise Bob's going to lose sight of his target."

"You just want to see my butt," Brandi accused her.

"Well, I won't complain if I do," Terri admitted with a laugh.

Brandi rolled her eyes at her friend but dropped the skirt anyway, rubbing the thong against her pussy with one hand. Terri stepped in behind her and wriggled against her friend, slipping her hands around to play with her breasts, further teasing Bob, who was responding to the girls' hot antics by furiously working his cock.

"Come for us Bob, show us your hot, milky cream," Terri urged him. "Pump that cock and shoot it into your wife's panties, so Brandi can smear it all over her hot, teen pussy.

Bob was no match for the intensity of the scene before him, and he was soon grunting that he was about to cum. Brandi stepped forward and pulled the waistband of the panties out and away from her stomach in offering.

Bob stepped in extremely close and pumped until he came, his cum shooting from his cock to splatter against her bald mound. Despite his relatively small size, he pumped out a massive load of cum, splattering it all against Brandi's mound, before it ran down into the thong and over her pussy lips. When he finished, he stepped back, and Brandi settled the thong against her mound, feeling the slimy cum squished between the satin material and her flesh. She wiggled around a little and giggled, some of the cum starting to seep out of the thong and down her inner thigh.

"Happy Halloween, Bob," Terri declared, and pulled the door open, wide enough to scare him into scrambling for his pants, but not so much that he'd be busted by someone walking by.

"Yeah, Happy Halloween, and thanks for the thong!" Brandi added, as they skipped out the door, once he was sufficiently decent.

"I need one more, Brandi," Terri moaned. "One more dirty treat. Please?"

"Fine, one more, but then we're going back to your house to shower and fuck," Brandi stated.

Five houses later, they came to one with a heap of noise coming from it. Brandi wanted to steer clear, but Terri insisted. It turned out there were half a dozen guys drinking together, getting pre-loaded for a party later on that night.

After explaining the rules of what they were doing, the guy that answered the door happily elected for a Treat.

"Okay tramp," Brandi said to Terri. "The Treat is, you're going to make every guy in the house cum, and they're going to drown you bukkake style, all over your hair and face and tits. You're going to strip naked and kneel in the middle of the floor and suck cock until every last one of them has dumped on you."

"Holy shit, for real?" the guy at the door asked.

"Only if you can get it up, stud," Terri said with a laugh, hurriedly scampering into the house. Brandi followed her more leisurely, wondering if she'd unleashed a monster.

"Hey, you lot, this little hottie wants us all to cover her in cum; think we can help her out?" the guy who answered the door sang out, as he entered the living room with the two girls.

"Bullshit, Darren," someone called back.

"Not bullshit," Terri said, kneeling in the middle of the floor and squeezing her tits through her fake cheer top. "I really do want all your cum. I want it on my face, in my hair, just everywhere," she moaned. "Come on Darren, let's show them how serious I am."

Half a dozen pairs of eyes tracked Darren's movements as he stood in front of Terri and unfastened his pants. Before anyone could say much, Terri had sucked him to the back of her throat.

"This is for real?" a short, redheaded guy asked, moving closer.

"Whip it out, and I'll prove that it is," Terri answered.

He didn't wait for further invitation, but pulled out his dick and held it ready for Terri, who released Darren from her mouth and took him inside it instead. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, and then alternated between the two of them.

"Fuck, if she's willing to suck Darren and Will off, I'm getting some for sure," a blond-haired, slightly pudgy guy joked. He soon joined his friends, and Terri was moving between all three of them.

"What about you, don't you want some cock?" one of the unoccupied guys asked Brandi, eyeing her off.

"Nope, it's not my turn; this time's all about her," Brandi replied.

Terri had one hand under her top playing with her tit, and the other between her legs, where she was grinding her needy pussy against the clenched fist she'd edged beneath her.

Slowly but surely, as the rest of the guys in the room realised they were missing out, they all came to stand around her, presenting their cocks. Terri moved from one to the other, slowly working round and round the circle, sucking and tugging on them all. By the time she got back to the start point though, Darren's cock had started to deflate. She realised she needed to concentrate on just one or two cocks long enough to get them to orgasm.

"Come on boys, you gotta help her out a little," Brandi laughed, when she realised what was happening. "Don't make her do all the work, give yourselves a good tug whenever she's not sucking you!"

"Maybe this will help," Terri gasped, quickly pulling her top off over her head, so her beautifully full Double D tits were on display.

"Oh hell, yeah!" one of the late joiners cried out at the sight. "Can we touch them?"

"Sure!" Terri replied. All the hands within reach instantly seized hold of her tits, with the guys commenting on how magnificent, firm and full they felt.

Terri pumped the base of Darren's cock with her fist, and worked the head with her mouth. while holding onto Will's cock beside him. Glancing up, she could see from his expression that he was close, so she kept at it until he warned her he was about to explode.

She stopped sucking and jerked him rapidly, aiming him at her face, her eyes scrunched closed. With a cry almost loud enough to be called a bellow, Darren exploded, cum shooting out to splatter over Terri's face, one long strand dangling down over her left eye. When she couldn't feel any more cum hitting her face, she opened her right eye tentatively, and then quickly sucked the last of his seed from him before turning to give Will the same treatment, while random hands continued mauling her tits.

She finished stripping, and for the next fifteen minutes a fully naked Terri was lost in a sea of cocks and cum. One by one she would focus on the cock she was presented, sucking and stroking it until the owner would either pull back and explode on her, or take over, stroking himself to completion. Either way, their cum spurted out over her head and face. By the time she was finished, it was soaking all through her hair, practically gluing her eyes shut, and it had dropped down over her tits, as well.

"That was fucking amazing," she purred, once the last cock had been drained and she'd had a chance to clear her eyes enough to open them. She grinned as she examined at the cum on her tits, and then inspected a photo that Brandi showed her.

"Sure you don't want some holes filled?" an eager punter asked her.

"No, we're all good, that's this year's Halloween Treat for you all," Brandi answered, before Terri had a chance to say anything different.

"Er, do you want a shower before you head off?" Darren asked her when she'd dressed and started walking toward the door with their cum all over her.

"Nah, I'm fine thanks, Brandi will get me cleaned up properly at home!" There were a number of catcalls as they walked out about just how Brandi (and her mouth) might be cleaning the cum from her.

"Right, it's definitely time to go home and clean ourselves up," Brandi laughed, as they climbed into her car. "And try not to get any of that cum on my seat!"

"I promise I'll clean it up if I do make a mess, 'cause I'm not sure I have a choice," Terri replied happily. "Just don't get pulled over on the way home. I'm not sure if a cop would believe I'm wearing fake cum all over me. See how the sweater is sticking to my skin?"

"Oh don't worry, I'm strictly following the rules all the way home!" Brandi assured her.

--- +++ ---

"Wow, I really am a dirty slut, aren't I?" Terri asked Brandi as she stood admiring her naked and thoroughly soiled body in her bathroom mirror. Her folks had gone away for the weekend, so they had the house to themselves tonight, and all day Sunday.

"Yes, you are indeed," Brandi laughed. "Mind you, I don't think I'm much better, I just don't have quite as much on me to show for it. She finished adjusting the temperature of the shower and stepped under the warm cascade, tipping her head back and letting the water flow through her hair.

Terri followed her into the shower, Brandi making room for her to have the stream of water flowing over her. Brandi grabbed the liquid soap and squirted a generous amount into her hand. She briefly rubbed both hands together before starting to wash Terri's tits, while Terri tipped her head back under the water.

"That feels so good," Terri purred.

"Feels good to me too," Brandi told her while soaping her bestie's massive tits. She let them slip through her hands and played with and squeezed them, pulled at her nipples, and flicked them back and forth.

"Shampoo, please?" Terri requested. Brandi bent to pick up the container that was closer to her than Terri, and felt her friend's hands gently glide over her ass cheeks.

"I love your bum," Terri stated.

"Yeah, you don't make much of a secret about that," Brandi laughed, standing upright again. She had Terri turn and kneel so her head was at a convenient height for shampooing, and then set about washing her friend's hair. She took her time working the shampoo through her long blonde locks, and then rinsed before repeating the procedure with conditioner. With the conditioner soaking in, the girls swapped places, before both standing up to wait until it was time for their final rinse.