To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was used to shooting one or two large spurts that had thin tails that he barely felt leave him through the intensity of the orgasm and then several smaller spurts. This time, however, the streams of cum themselves seemed to cause the intensity. It started deep in him, where Lucia's finger was still massaging him in his ass and it moved to his balls and finally up his throbbing and flexing cock.

Instead of one big blast of cum that tapered off immediately, it was a big blast that trailed a long, thick stream of semen behind it, each spurt lasting a couple of seconds. And instead of just one or two of these loads he gave her several. One stream landed on her tongue and she was deepthroating him and coming back up by the time it ended. The next blast went straight down her throat and finished on her tongue as she came back up. It was like she was timing it to get the best of both worlds, on her tongue and down her throat.

Mason's orgasm continued to crash through him, lasting way longer than any before. Way longer than he thought was possible.

Lucia continued to drink from him and he had no idea how she was taking it all. Not a single drop escaped her lips that were vacuum sealed to his cock. She was making pleasant, excited little noises as she consumed his essence.

Her finger was still on his ass and she seemed content to leave it there for the duration.

After what felt like a month's worth of orgasms and cum had come rushing out of him, his spurts of semen finally started to taper off and he was able to settle down and relax on the couch once again.

Mason suddenly felt both lightheaded and as if his head weighed fifty pounds. He got tunnel vision and his head sagged to the side.

He was vaguely aware that Lucia had stopped deepthroating him. Instead, she was enjoying herself by trapping the last mouthful of cum with her lips around his dick, bringing it to the tip. And releasing him, allowing his cum to gush down his length and onto the base of his cock and the surrounding area.

So not only does she have a ball fetish, but she has a cum fetish too? Neat.

Lucia slowly stroked his cock as she turned her head sideways and licked his shaft from the top to the bottom. Once she was at the base she began to lap up his cum from wherever it had settled.

Mason's dick was so sensitive that he was involuntarily flinching whenever her hand or lips brushed the crown of his penis.

"God damn, Lucia. You weren't kidding," he slurred out. His head still felt a little heavy, but his vision was finally clearing.

Did she suck me right into a stroke? Worth it.

"How was it?" She asked, still lapping up the remnants of the mess she'd made. Her finger was still inside him, but she was very slowly pulling it out. Millimeters at a time, it seemed.

"Felt like you were about to suck my soul out of me. 'Mind shattering' barely does it justice," Mason said, fully recovered now.

"I told you. I'm glad you let me finish."

"Me too," he agreed.

"Are you ready to go have some fun on your nice, clean sheets?" Lucia asked.

Mason felt twin pangs of shame and guilt. If he hadn't had an orgasm in several days he could sometimes go twice in a row with a couple of minutes to recover, but Mason was almost certain that after an orgasm like that, with how much cum he'd let loose, there's no way he'd be able to go again.

"Um, I'd love to, Lucia. But I don't think I can after that," Mason said, looking away from her, embarrassed.

"What do you mean?" Lucia asked. "You seem plenty hard to me."

She lifted her head and suckled on the head of his cock, her tongue flicking through the slit on the top, hungry for any semen hiding inside.

Mason perked up. She was right. He was used to staying hard for several seconds after an orgasm, but normally he'd have gone soft by now. He had been so distracted by the abnormal intensity of his orgasm that he hadn't realized his whole body had gone a bit numb.

His cock was still rock hard and his balls still felt heavy and full.

What the hell? No way there's any more in those poor guys.

Lucia fully removed her finger from him at last and gently cupped and squeezed his balls, as if to say, "Good job, boys!" Before she stood.

She held a hand out to him and he stood. He took her hand and she helped steady him. She grabbed her sweater off the floor and quickly wiped her face and hands with it, cleaning them of saliva and cum as best she could, then tossed it back on the floor.

She stepped up to him and lifted her face for a kiss.

Mason had always been a bit sketched out about kissing a girl after he came in her mouth, it was hypothetical and bad manners he knew, but he couldn't help it. Still, he kissed her without hesitation. Anyone that could do that to him deserved whatever they wanted.

He kissed her deeply, her tongue once again invading his mouth.

Mason was growing light-headed again by the time she released him.

Huh. That's odd. I expected to taste my cum. But I didn't taste anything. Nothing but her, anyway. What the hell?

He must have had a funny look on his face because she tilted her head and asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing. Still recovering, I guess. You did a number on me," he admitted.

She gave a throaty laugh.

"I'm not done with you yet, either. Come."

Lucia reached down and grabbed him by the balls and gently tugged him to the hallway.

Mason was pretty sure her command had been to follow her as evidenced by her grip on his balls once again, but he was only pretty sure because her hands had been on his balls the first time he'd tried to cum and the second time he'd actually managed it.

Still, he followed her to his bedroom. They were a little too close for him to get a good look at her ass, and he had to avoid stumbling over her with his longer strides, so he instead had to 'settle' for running his hands down her back and over her ass as they made the short walk to his room.

Once they got to his room, Lucia led him to the foot of his bed and turned toward him again.

She released his balls and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, lifting it partway over his head, allowing him to do the rest since she couldn't reach. Before she could do anything else Mason stepped closer and grabbed her ass in both hands, lifting her.

She squealed and giggled as she wrapped her legs around him. He stood there for several moments, supporting her weight as they kissed.

After a minute or two Mason lowered her to the bed, she clung to him as he crawled onto the bed.

She let go of him and gently fell to the bed. As they kissed Mason unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off her hips. When he pulled them down and off her feet, Lucia flipped around onto all fours and, giggling, tried to crawl away from him.

Mason was immediately struck by his first sight of her incredible round ass in black cheeky panties. He was again very aware of his rock-hard member and excitement flooded through him at the thought of what they were about to do.

Mason grabbed her by the hip and thigh before she got far. He easily pulled her back to him and spun her around as she giggled and 'fought' him off. He moved her legs apart to either side of himself and pulled her closer so that his cock rested on her navel. His balls were pressed up against her panties and his dick looked huge against her body.

Whoa, my dick looks massive right now. I shouldn't be too surprised, I guess. I'm so fucking turned on right now. I don't ever remember being this hard.

Lucia was biting her lip and watching him as he stared down at his penis.

"It's really nice, but I'd have thought the shine would have worn off for you by now, Mason," she said as she reach down and stroked him.

Mason moaned. Her touch felt electric. That warmth was still present, making everything feel better than usual. It felt like he had never had an orgasm at all. Like he still needed to work himself back up to an orgasm.

Mason forced a chuckle.

"Something just feels a bit different is all. I'm so incredibly turned on right now I could probably hit a home run with this thing. It even feels bigger. Everything feels bigger."

He reached down and lifted his balls, weighing them. They definitely felt bigger and heavier.

"It's because you're with me, silly. What I did for you earlier primed you for this. Now come here."

She held her hand up to him and not wanting to keep her waiting, put the thought from his mind and leaned down to kiss her.

Lucia stroked him as they made out. One hand on his cock and one holding his balls, gently squeezing and tugging them from the base of his scrotum.

Mason grunted and moaned against her mouth as their tongues fought for dominance. Her tongue was so long that she easily reached the back of his mouth with it.

After a few minutes, Mason broke away from her and kissed his way down her neck. He left sloppy, sucking kisses all over her neck and down to her collar-bones. He kissed the tops of her breasts, the rest being covered by her little cami. He lifted his and exposed her marvelous breasts and took one nipple in his mouth and sucked.

Lucia gave a quiet moan and arched her back, her hands now in his hair.

He moved from one nipple to the other, leaving kisses between them. He bit one nipple as he released it and kissed down her flat tummy, causing Lucia to hiss and tighten her hands in his hair.

He kissed his way down her tummy and quickly closed her legs so he could pull her panties off. When he tried to open her legs again she fought him, keeping them closed lightly.

Mason looked at her and saw that she was looking at him, one eyebrow raised, eyes gleaming. He tried to get his hands between her thighs and pry them open, trying to gauge how much force he should use, but she easily kept them shut. He switched tactics. He put a hand on each knee and easily forced her legs apart against her effort to keep them closed. As he did so she drew in a sharp breath, biting her lip.

Once he got her legs open, he quickly used one arm to hook around her legs, closing them again, and pulled them to the side, exposing her ass. He spanked her hard then quickly laid her back down flat, opening her legs again before she could fight him. He lowered his head between her legs, looking up at her, scolding her with his eyes.

When he spanked her Lucia let out a surprised, "Ooh!" And he could see that her face and neck flushed red.

Lucia's was nearly completely shaved. She had only a small patch of feathery soft hair just above her pussy.

Mason kissed his way down her navel and when he reached her thighs he kissed them too, taking small nibbles as he went.

She was starting to breathe harder, her belly rising and falling rapidly.

Mason used the very tip of his tongue to find her clit. He circled it, teased it. He lowered his lips around her clit and sucked, using his tongue in a gentle flicking motion. Judging by her writhing body and the whimpering noises she made, she liked it.

Mason put his full mouth to work, lips, broad, flat tongue, he even started a deep, quiet hum to add a bit of vibration.

He was just getting settled in, really getting into a rhythm when Lucia's body started to flex and tighten up. Her deliciously soft thighs squeezed down on the sides of his head. He almost couldn't hear her moans with her thighs clamped down around his ears.

As surprised as he was that she was already cumming, he made sure not to stop and kept doing exactly what he was doing when she began to orgasm.

Wow! That was quick. Is it always like that for her?

Once her muscles relaxed and she released his head Mason went back to kissing her navel and thighs.

Lucia reached down and gently grabbed his head, pulling him back up to her lips. They kissed and Lucia reached down between them, grasping his cock and placing it against her entrance.

Mason began to slowly push himself inside of her, giving her time to adjust to him. She either didn't need it or was too impatient to wait, because she reached down to his back and grabbed his ass as best she could, pulling him up and into her.

They both grunted when he was all the way in. He at the silky tightness of her pussy, her because of the feel of his large dick invading her and the gentle tap of his balls slapping against her.

"Come on, baby. Give it to me. Dámelo, Mason. Dámelo."

Mason began thrusting harder, hiking up her legs, getting deep into her.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She began to moan out, almost chanting.

As he was thrusting, Lucia cocked her upper body and head to the side and reached between them, gathering his balls in her hand once again.

Damn, she really loves my balls! It feels so fucking good when she's handling them!

With the side of her neck exposed in the position she was in, Mason began to suck and kiss the sensitive skin all along her neck, from her earlobe down to her shoulder.

Mason felt like he could come again real soon with the way she was handling his balls. Lucia's hand was around the back of his balls, holding them in her palm, fingers wrapped around them the best they could with her small hand.

Mason quickly learned that he was not allowed to pull out of her too far. When he did, she pulled him back in by his balls.

It hurt a little, causing an ache in his sack. But it also felt good. Not just where she touched him, but it felt good to be wanted so badly. It felt good to know, beyond the obvious fact that she was having sex with him, but that she wanted him in a very specific way.

Lucia began to massage his perineum while keeping ahold of his balls.

Mason moaned into her neck, breathing hard.

He felt his orgasm rising again, that persistent warmth spreading throughout him. Along with it came excitement and no small amount of trepidation. He didn't know what she was going to do, but he had a feeling. For an instant he fought with himself, trying to decide if he should stop her, but it happened too quickly.

He tried to not indicate that he was about to cum, tried not to show any sign that he was about to explode, but somehow Lucia knew.

He felt her quickly wrap her fingers around his scrotum.

He started panting as his balls tried to rise and contract but were stopped by Lucia's fingers choking off his orgasm for the second time.

"GAH-FUCK, LUCIA! FUCK," Mason choked out just before biting down on her neck.

He was vaguely aware, and very surprised, that he felt Lucia shudder and tense up under him.

She was moaning his name over and over again, her fingers still locked around his balls.

After what seemed like ages, Mason collapsed atop her, exhausted.

"That's it, baby. That's it. That wasn't so bad, was it? That was a nice strong one, too," she cooed to him.

"Jesus Christ, Lucia. You are wicked. Do I ever get to cum without you doing that?"

"You get one for one."

Mason could hear the smile in her voice. He groaned loudly into the crook of her neck where his face was still nestled.

Lucia laughed and kissed his head.

She finally released his balls and moved her hand back to rubbing his perineum.

"I can stop if you want?" Her voice was casual and soft, but he could tell she hoped he would reject her offer.

"I...didn't say that. It's incredibly intense. And painful. But it also feels good in certain ways too. Completely unexpected ways."

He wasn't sure if he could admit it aloud, but he was undeniably turned on by the way she controlled his balls and orgasms, the way she handled his cock with confidence and skill. How she took charge and did what she want. More than that, he was beginning to realize that he liked how possessive she was being of him. Especially his balls.

Shit. Maybe I have a ball fetish?

"Is that so?" She said, her lip curled in a smile.

"Are you saying you like it when I have your balls in the palm of my hand?"

Mason hesitated. He didn't think she would have asked him such a direct question right now. And he could tell she didn't just mean literally.

"...Yes..."

Lucia was still bent sideways, her hand between them, massaging his perineum and the back of his balls.

Mason began to thrust into her again, slowly, using long deliberate motions, nearly coming all the way out of her before coming to the end of the range of motion she allowed him.

He was just beginning to pick up his pace when Lucia squeezed his balls.

Mason drew in a sharp breath, stopping his motion.

Lucia slowly drew him out of her by his balls. Once he was out, she wiggled her way out from under him.

Mason allowed her to push him on his back and she threw a shapely leg over him, straddling his hips. She reached down and guided his cock into her.

She hunched over him at first, hands on his chest, kissing him. Then she sat up straight, chest thrust forward as she leaned back on her hands which were braced on his thighs. He felt his balls nestle up between her ass cheeks.

She slowly gyrated her hips in different motions. Side to side, front to back, circular.

She felt so tight and warm Mason could barely handle it. He stared at her body. She was incredible. She was hotter than anyone Mason had ever even dreamed of being with.

She seemed supernaturally perfect to him. She had a flat, toned tummy. Large, perky, and perfectly shaped breasts. Her hips flared out in a roundness that felt more than pleasing to grasp.

Looking up from her body, Mason saw that even her hair was perfect still. It cascaded just passed her shoulders in perfect locks, not mussed or sweaty or disheveled. Her lips were plump and perfectly shaped for kissing.

She had a haughty look on her face as she gently rode him.

He felt one of her hands leave his thigh, and knowing her well enough by this point didn't wonder at all where it was headed. He felt her gently pat his balls.

"Still hurt?"

"No. Not at all."

"Good. You can tell me, Mason," she said in a sultry voice.

"Tell you what?"

"That you like it when I take control of you."

She pinched the flesh on the underside of his sack and tugged. He felt the skin of his balls and perineum tighten and stretch. It felt so good. He'd never known that was something he liked.

He hesitated. Not sure if he wanted to admit it.

Lucia raised an eyebrow at him. When he didn't answer she gave his balls a little smack that was harder than before.

Mason flinched, not in pain, but in surprise. It did hurt a little, but he was so turned on by her demeanor and casual, "no-nonsense" actions that he blurted out.

"Yes! Yes. I like it. It's really hot. No one has ever done those things before. Your confidence and experience are so fucking hot. I like it when you do what you want with my balls. Just...don't do any real damage, please."

Lucia gave a quick, triumphant smile then lay her body atop his, all while still moving her hips.

"Oh, baby. Don't worry. I'll never hurt you. A little pain here and there. But I'll never hurt or injure you. I promise," she cooed before kissing him.

At that, she sped up her gyrating, adding a twist to her hips that sent him reeling.

He moved his hands to her breasts, not wanting to miss the perfect opportunity to get his hands on them. He marveled at them. They were a little more than his hands could hold, heavy and pert. He pinched and pulled her nipples, a little harder than he would with anyone else.

His guess had been correct. It sent Lucia into a wild frenzy, causing her to grind harder on him, adding a rocking motion to her pattern.

Leaving one hand on her breast, he used his other to grab another handful of her hip and ass, savoring the feel of her soft skin in his hands.

She sat up and away from him again. She had started bouncing on his cock, not coming up too high, but enough that he could see through the gap between them when she was at the top of her motion.