To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his cock under her dress and stuffed her full of himself.

"Ohhh!" Lucy called out.

"Can you do the same thing in this position?"

"Of course, love." She arched her back up, lifting her ass against him and he felt her pussy sucking at him, massaging him."

"Oh, god. That's incredible."

Abruptly he smacked her on the ass. "Stop. I want to enjoy you the old fashion way right now."

"'Enjoy me'? I like that. You can enjoy me however you wish."

So he did. He ground himself against her, not thrusting in an in and out motion, but more of a back and forth, pressed hard against her motion.

He pushed her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck and shoulder. He worked his way up to her ear and took her earlobe into his mouth, dibbling and sucking on it. He felt goosebumps rush across Lucy's neck.

"Oh, god! That feels good! It tickles but it feels so good at the same time!"

He sucked her earlobe a bit longer, then moved up her here and bit the top of her ear, trapping it with his teeth. At the same time, he doubled his efforts, grinding harder and faster into her. He looped one arm under her, roughly grabbing one large breast. She still had on her dress and the fabric filled with her breast felt delicious in his hand. His other hand wrapped around her throat.

Lucy shuddered and moaned again.

He felt her tail glide up his leg again and nuzzle the back of his ballsack. It moved up and pressed onto his perineum.

Her ear still trapped between his teeth he growled one command.

"Cum."

Lucy shuddered again, more violently this time, and came. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, her tail massaging his perineum.

She screamed and her tail flicked across his ball sack and that sensitive spot right behind it.

Mason came again too. His cock swelling and spurting as if he hadn't just cum moments ago. He kept grinding against her, getting as deep as he could, filling her again. Making sure she was well-fed and satiated.

Once their orgasms were over Lucy spoke.

"God damn. That was hot. You have some real 'daddy energy' when you want to use it. You said, 'Cum' all manly and hot and I thought, 'Yes, daddy!' and my body just came immediately"

Mason laughed. He'd heard the term before, but he never really knew what it was. It was just being dominant and a little rough, he guessed.

"Why is that so hot? I always thought I'd be weirded out by being called that. But when you say it it just sounds different. So submissive and subservient."

"I'm going to. As I said, I'm a switch. There's no faster way to make me switch than to swing that big daddy energy dick around, I'll do whatever you want. Well, I'll do whatever you want regardless, but I'll do it much more submissively." She laughed and twisted her neck around. He still hadn't moved from his position atop her and they kissed.

He stayed buried inside of her for several long moments, flexing his cock, trying to get everything he had out and into her. Once he pulled out he stood and Lucy sat on the edge of the bed and sucked out what was left.

They showered together, making love once more. One thing he noticed was that due to her natural lubricant, the water didn't hinder them in any way.

Neat.

Back in the room, they stood naked, kissing. Lucy gently cupped and lifted his balls and Mason made a face halfway between pain and pleasure.

"What's wrong?"

"They ache a bit. My dick too."

"Aw. Sorry, baby. They're overworked. Have you had this many orgasms or this much sex so often before?"

He gave her a look. "Never, obviously. I'm honestly surprised. Never in a million years did I think I'd be able to have this much sex and cum as much as I have been. Or that I would even want to, honestly."

"That's the venom. It's meant to keep me fed. You'll want to have sex just as much as me and you'll produce more semen for me," she said, licking her lips. "I'll give you another dose tomorrow. It'll make the pain go away and you're due for another one. If I give it to you tonight we'll be up all night and you work tomorrow, right?"

"I don't think I'm going to go in. I'll take the day off tomorrow. I'll just call in and they can deal with it. I'm still taking everything in and would really like some time to relax and get used to everything."

"Do you want to hang out tomorrow or would you like some time to yourself? It will always be ok for you to have time to yourself, Mason. Don't be afraid to ask. We should probably come up with some sort of, not routine, but just an understanding about personal time and space. That would be good for us."

"I agree. That sounds great." A bit of tension he hadn't known was there left his shoulders and back. He loved Lucy, loved the idea of being with her all the time. But he was also a very solitary person. He'd been alone for most of his life one way or another and had grown used to it. He had his own hobbies and interests. Hobbies and interests he couldn't wait to share with Lucy, but things he also wanted to do on his own.

"And yeah, let's hang out tomorrow."

"Yay! We can watch the new season of The Witcher."

Mason chuckled. "Ok. Sounds good."

"Good. Come. Let's go to bed. I know you're tired."

Her tail slithered up and around his balls, tugging him to follow her. She crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, giving him a great view of her ass and pussy. He didn't follow immediately, wanting to watch the show. She settled down on her back and tugged him more insistently. He walked around to his side and got into bed next to her, kissing her.

"You really need to be careful how you use that word. I nearly just blew a load all over both of us."

She giggled. "I'm OK with that. Anywhere, any time."

...............To be continued.

1...5678910