To Be Loved By A Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, Lucy gave him a look he couldn't decipher.

She stood up to her full height and straightened her shoulders. There was a strange sort of movement that Mason could only think of somewhere between shifting and morphing.

And then Lucia stood there in front of him. She was in her sexy little half-cami and panties from last night.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Mason stumbled backward nearly falling when his back hit his entertainment center. His head bumped his TV that was mounted to the wall.

"It was me, Mason. See?" Lucia said.

Mason looked around trying to see if he could spot some sort of projector her something in his own apartment that could explain this. Anything to help his mind cope.

He started to inch his way toward the door. Lucia turned in place, watching him.

"Haha. Ok. Lucia. Lucy. That's cool, man. Look, I'm gonna head out. Keep the house." He tried to keep the panic from his voice, but he was scared. This was insane.

As he reached the door he turned and grabbed the knob, intending on launching himself out the door and up the street.

He got the door open a crack before he heard her behind him.

"Don't go, Mason. Please. Please."

It was Lucy's voice. He turned around to see her there, tears streaming down her face once again. He glanced around, hoping to find Lucia hiding behind the couch, ass comically sticking out from one end for some big joke.

Something in her voice made him stop. I thought it was hopelessness. If the emotion he had after realizing Lucia was gone when he woke up and that he'd never see her again could be realized into a sound, it would have come out in the same tone she used just then.

Stepped back and slowly lowered herself onto the couch. She looked down at her hands clutched in her lap then back up at him.

"Please."

Mason turned back toward the door. Every fiber in his body telling him to get the hell out of there.

But the sadness in her voice. That pain!

He groaned a little under his breath. He bumped his head on the door a couple of times before closing it.

He turned around and kept his back to the door.

"Ok. Alright. You have five minutes to explain all this. If I'm not satisfied by the end of it, I'm gone. If you move from that seat, I'm gone. Understand?"

Lucy nodded sadly. As if she knew what the outcome would be.

"I'll just tell you all the pertinent details as bluntly as possible and get it all out there."

"That would be best."

She cleared her throat. "Ok. I have certain abilities. Shapeshifting, body enhancement, emotional empathy, limited mind reading, illusions, conjuring mundane things like clothes and jewelry, and several other things we can get into later if we make it that far. I'm not human, Mason. I'm not from here."

He interrupted. "Not human? Come on, Lucy. Really?"

She nodded seriously.

"If not human then what?"

Lucy looked down dejectedly.

"A succubus."

"A succubus?" Mason nearly shouted. "They're supposed to be from hell! You're saying you're a demon?"

"No!" Lucy nearly shouted back, worry all over her face. "I'm not from hell. I'm not a demon. I'm from somewhere else. A different dimension. I'm pretty sure there were others of my kind here before, long ago, I think that's where the succubus mythology started, due to what we look like."

"What do you look like? You look like a beautiful young woman. Not like a demon." Mason's mind was racing. He didn't even realize he had complimented her.

Lucy gave a small smile at that, but he didn't notice.

"This isn't even my final form!"

Mason stared at her, mouth open again.

"Joke didn't land? Ok. Cool. Not the time, I guess."

Mason still stared at her.

"I don't think you're ready to see that yet, Mason. I'd like to finish the conversation first before I show you that if you want."

Mason nodded. "No. No. I still don't believe any of this. I don't know how you did that thing with Lucia, but you need to convince me right now that you're not bullshitting me or that you're not on drugs or something. Solid proof, Lucy."

Lucy shut her eyes and kept them closed for several moments as if coming to terms with the end of the whole thing.

She stood again and walked to the middle of the room. There was that strange shifting/morphing movement that made it difficult for his eyes to focus on her.

Her clothes didn't change but everything else did. Her skin took on a pink tone. Like a real pink. Not any skin tone someone might describe as pink. Actual pink. Then it darkened to a light red and then a dark red. It went through several more colors. Lilac, indigo, blue, black. Horns sprouted from the top of her head, but they didn't stay any one shape and seemed to even change position on her head. Going from the top of her forehead to the top of her head, in her hair. A long, thin tail slowly dropped from behind her. It fell to her feet and curled back up, not touching the floor. Her hair changed length and color as well. It went from long to short to medium and back to long. It ran through a host of colors too. White as a summer cloud, black as a starless night, deep red, auburn, blonde, brunette. Even her eyes changed shape and color, flashing through too many to count. Her features became more angular, but she still mostly looked like Lucy.

After a few seconds, her features stopped shifting. Her skin settled on a medium red and her horns came to rest on the top of her head, they were a slate grey color. Her hair was jet black, wavy, and shoulder-length.

She was still a head shorter than him, but her body became even curvier than it already was. Her hips were wider, breasts larger. Her legs were sculpted in her jeans.

She was hot. No. 'hot' didn't even begin to describe it. Supernaturally sexy that leaned a little toward scary and dangerous. She did look like a stereotypical sex demon, after all.

Mason felt his cock twitch again as he looked at her with wide eyes.

His hand had begun moving toward the doorknob again as soon as she started changing. He gripped it tightly now.

Once her transformation was finished she looked at his hand gripping the knob and looked down. She hugged herself.

Mason looked at her staring at every inch of her. For several seconds he didn't speak. He was trying to find some flaw in the trick, trying to spot the prank.

He wanted to touch her, but he didn't want to get any further from the door.

"Come here." He hadn't meant for it to be a command, but it came out as one.

She immediately obeyed. She stood just in front of him. He reached out with his free hand and touched her shoulder, trying to rub off the red color from her skin. He then touched her hair. It felt real. Then her horns. Those felt real too, he guessed. He didn't know what succubus horns were supposed to feel like.

He touched her face, palm to her cheek. Lucy closed her eyes and smiled as she leaned into it.

"Ok, ok," Mason said. Gently pushing her back, hand on her shoulder.

She took two big steps back from him.

"You say you're not a demon. Not from hell. But you look like a demon."

"How do you know demons don't look like me?" She asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Tushy," he said without thinking.

Lucy laughed and Mason looked at her, confused before he realized what he had said.

'Tushy' was a little inside joke they had. A bad play on the word 'Touché.'

Mason smiled and the tension between them eased considerably.

Mason let out a world-weary sigh then. His shoulders slumped in defeat, his skepticism no longer able to support him.

"Alright, Lucy. Alright, alright. I need to sit down. I'll sit on the couch and you can sit wherever you like."

She chose to sit on the couch as well, not quite a full cushion length away from him. She sat on the edge of the cushion, legs together, back straight, hands clasped in her lap.

Mason stared at her for a long moment. He took in her new look. Her skin color, the horns, her black hair, and her more voluptuous figure. Her shirt had been tight before, but now he couldn't help but linger on the cleavage her shirt provided. His cock twitched in his pants. He looked up at Lucy and saw her glance away from between his legs hurriedly.

Oh, shit. She said she could feel other's emotions or something? And read minds?! Shit. Can she hear this? Get out of my head, Lucy! You already knew I thought you were hot! Fuck off!

Mason eyed her suspiciously and he could tell she was trying to hide a smile. It also looked like she was blushing, but it was hard to tell with her new color.

She cleared her throat. "I'm sure you have questions?" She framed it as a question.

"Too many to count right now."

"What are the top questions?"

He thought for a moment. "Why?"

She knew what he was asking.

"Well, it's complicated. I've been here a long time, Mason. A couple of hundred years."

Mason's eyes shot up to hers at that.

"You're two hundred years old?"

"A little more than that. I was young when I came here. That's complicated too. I don't remember a lot. But to answer your question, I've been here a long time. Alone for a long time. I've never been able to find someone I could fully trust, someone I could love. I don't have to be able to read emotions or minds to know how you feel about me, Mason. But it really helped."

Mason looked away, embarrassed at being so transparent.

She placed a hand on his knee. "Don't be embarrassed. It's really sweet. I really like you too, Mason. I'd say my feelings for you are stronger than yours for mine."

"Then why didn't you ever say anything? Why did you always seem to pull away when I was about to ask you out? You must have known I was going to."

"I had to be careful, Mason. Very careful. You're not the first I've told my secret to, you know."

Mason was surprised. "Really? Who else did you tell?"

"Various partners. Some men. Some women."

Mason's eyebrows shot up at that.

"Mind out of the gutter, Mason," Lucy chided with a smile.

Mason coughed.

"What happened to them?" He asked.

"As soon as I told them the truth they ran screaming. I have- or had a limited ability to affect someone's memory. If I waited too long I couldn't erase all of their memories of me so I had to tell them only a few months into the relationship."

Mason felt guilty for nearly doing just that.

"It's ok. I don't blame you," she said.

He was surprised at her answering his thoughts. He didn't know if he'd ever get used to that.

"Since the last time about ten years ago I knew I had to be careful with the next one. Way more careful than ever before. It would be my last chance."

"Last chance? What do you mean? And what do you mean when you said you 'had' the ability to affect someone's memory?

"I'm weakening. I get my energy and power from having a partner. From having sex. That's probably where the whole 'sex demon' thing comes from. The more sex I have, especially if it's actually meaningful sex with a loved one, the more it sustains me. Specifically," she cleared her throat here, "ahem, cum, er, semen? Sorry, I don't mean to be vulgar just now. The more of that I have the more sustained I am. I haven't had a real partner for a decade. A lot of my abilities are fading. Only the ones directly related to sex are left, and even those are weakened.

I had grown tired. I had grown despondent, hopeless that I'd meet anyone before I lost all of my power and died. Well, I'm not sure if I would die or not. Or if I'd just be effectively human. But I'm terrified to find out. I think becoming human would be worse. I'd lose what makes me, me."

"Yeah, being human fuckin' sucks," Mason agreed.

She smiled sadly at him.

"Anyway, I've been wanting to talk to you, to be with you, for most of a year now. I just had to be careful. If I told you and you freaked I wouldn't be able to erase your memory. You'd go and tell anyone you could. Someone would eventually believe you. I wouldn't even have to run away, I could just change shape, but that's getting a little harder now too. But I wouldn't be able to see you again. Just because you couldn't accept me doesn't make you a bad person. I'd miss you.

This might creep you out, but Lucia isn't the only other version of me you've met," she confessed.

Mason perked up. "What? Really?"

Lucy nodded. "Yeah. I've spoken to you, I've had conversations with you as many different people over the last several months. Old women, young women, kids. It was my way of getting to know you as candidly as I could, little by little."

He didn't know how to feel about this. It was deceptive, obviously, but not much more deceptive than keeping her true self from him. If what she was saying was true then she must have felt a powerful need to make sure she really knew him.

"Anyone I would remember?"

"Hmm. Remember the decrepit old lady outside the grocery store? The one with all the heavy bags of cat food and cases of bottled bottled water? You were walking into the store and as soon as you saw me struggling to lift the first one you ended your phone call and asked if I needed help. I declined and insisted I'd be fine. You refused to accept that. You knew that I, as the old lady, wouldn't be able to lift all of that heavy stuff. You stacked it neatly in my car and even put my basket away for me. Such a sweetie."

He remembered it. It was about nine months ago.

"There was the young, new mother another time at the same grocery store. She was holding her crying baby and was clearly frazzled. Her card kept declining when she was trying to buy diapers and formula. You were ahead of me in line, you had already paid and were bagging your groceries, and you were just about finished. It would have been so easy for you to pretend you didn't notice me. Instead, you stopped and watched as I became more frustrated and tears welled in my eyes. You walked over and put your card in the machine and paid. Just like that. I thanked you over and over and you patted my shoulder warmly, flashed me a smile and a wink, and walked away. Everyone else in line just watched me struggle or pretended to be on their phone.

I'm sure you remember the young lady walking along the freeway a month ago? She looked pretty rough like she'd been through some ordeals recently. You stopped your car and got out, asking if she was ok. I told you I was trying to get away from an abusive ex. You offered to take me anywhere I wanted. To let me borrow your phone to call someone. When I asked you to take me to the bus station you offered to just drive me wherever I needed to go. I declined vehemently. I didn't want you to drive me anywhere, obviously. But when we got to the bus station you refused to leave me until I got on the bus. Then you gave me all the money in your wallet, about a hundred and thirty bucks. I had a long bus ride that day, thanks to you.

The best part about all of that was that you never bragged about any of it. You never even brought any of it up when you came to eat at the diner. I would have never known you did all of those kind things if I hadn't been there."

"All of those people were you? You have that many forms?"

"I don't have forms. I just change to whatever shape I want as long as it isn't too different from this shape. I can't shapeshift into a T-Rex with double D cups or anything."

"Ok, but have you tried to shapeshift into a T-Rex with double D's?"

She sniffed. "Yes."

"That's a shame."

"Tell me about it. Anyway, All of those people were me. And several other less notable people. The lady in the bookstore you chatted with for half an hour, swapping recommendations. The lady whose tire you changed on that side road on the outskirts of town."

"How did you orchestrate all of these meetings?"

"Orchestrate is a strong word. All of them happened because you would mention you were planning on grocery shopping the next day, or heading to Ikea at this time or that time in the next town over. Sometimes you'd Snap me a pic of whatever you were doing and I'd jump up and figure out how to insert myself. Creepy, I know. Sorry."

"Wow. That must have been exhausting. I always felt like the creeper. Always going to your work to each and chat with you."

"You were never creepy," she assured him. "And it wasn't exhausting. I was excited to see you in a way I never got to see you at the diner."

"I knew you were headed to the restaurant last night when you walked by the diner and saw that it was closed. I waited a while. Enough time for you to eat and then made my entrance. I walked up and started chatting with you. It was super easy. I know your weakness."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"Fantasy books."

"Foiled again," he said in mock anger. He hit his leg with a balled fist.

"Yeah, you're super easy."

"To be fair, though, Lucia could have come up to me and talked about the city's sewer system and I would have been just as interested."

She laughed. "That was my goal. Catch your interest no matter what. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't realize it sooner. I was worried you would put it together and come up with the obvious answer"

"Realize what?"

"That Lucia was me."

"How could I have possibly realized that?" He asked, indignantly.

"Well, Lucia, Lucy. Basically the same name. I already knew all the same books and movies you had told me about while at the diner. The way I acted when you mentioned the diner. And just now I knew where you lived."

He stared at her, aghast. "Obvious answer? Obvious answer? No one could have guessed that! Sherlock Holmes couldn't have pieced that puzzle together, Lucy!" Mason almost shouted, nearly hysterical at her suggestion that he could have guessed something so insane.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She grinned at being able to rile him up.

"Well, I got you to take me home. You're lucky I wasn't a murderer, Mason."

"Impossible. No murderer is that hot."

She seemed hesitant to go on.

"So? Why all the sex, then?" Asked Mason, getting to the point.

"Well," she started nervously. "I really like you, obviously. But I had to make sure we were compatible. Having unfulfilling sex, or incompatible desires, is almost the same as having sex with someone I have no feelings for. I barely get any sustenance from it. I've basically been abstaining these last few years. It just caused too much turmoil. And it felt too risky. This is why this is my last chance. If this doesn't work out..." she trailed off.

After a few moments, she began again.

"I'm sure you noticed I have certain...desires. Certain, tastes."

"Would have been hard to miss," Mason said, placing his hand over his balls.

"You shouldn't be sore or anything," Lucy said, worried.

"I'm not, but the memory is intense, still." He thought about asking her exactly what kinds of things she was into, but he decided to save that for later.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I liked it."

She gave him a big smile. "I know."

"You have more questions?" She asked before he could respond.

"Are there more of you?"

"Not that I know of. I've never met another one. We don't have some magical way of detecting one another. At least I don't think so. I was very young when I came here. I hadn't learned much of what it meant to be a succubus except the basics and what came to me naturally."

"How did you come here?"

"There were some ruins near my home. There was an archway I walked through. That's all I remember. I woke up here, somewhere in the Washington mountains."

"That's so sad. You must miss your family."

"Yes, though the feeling is distant. I barely remember them now," she said as her gaze went hollow.

Mason felt for her. He knew what true loneliness felt like, even if just a small fraction of what she felt. He'd moved all the way across the country for this job and it turned out to be a bait and switch, with his employer changing the job scope and salary after he'd signed a contract with them. He had spent his savings getting here and didn't have enough to move back and start over yet.

1...45678...10