To Fuck My Own Daughter

Story Info
Clay bonds with his shy daughter by showing her how to fuck.
4.9k words
4.48
373.3k
674
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never once thought I'd be attracted to my own daughter. I kept telling myself to just ignore such vulgar thoughts, but she makes it difficult to ignore them.

I had never actually known my daughter, Eden. A quick explanation: The last time I had seen her was right after she popped out of her mother at the hospital. After that, her mother and I had a bad dispute and she packed her bags and left with the baby. It was only just after Eden had turned eighteen that she had come to live with me. It was more of a cry for help really, as her mother had gotten into some bad issues involving drugs and all that mess, and Eden wasn't financially stable enough to live on her own, but enough about her bitchy mother.

After Eden had come to live with me, things were...awkward, to say the least. We barely knew each other and it was hard to try to be a father to a daughter I barely knew. I will say one thing though; as soon as I saw her for the first time at my doorstep, I knew that I wouldn't be able to get these filthy thoughts out of my head.

I had only really seen just a few photos of Eden. In the pictures, she had icy blue eyes and long, blonde locks, and she was normally wearing pastel-colored outfits. However, when she arrived at my house, I almost didn't think she was the same person from the photos. Now that she is older, she had grown tall with a rather reclusive demeanor about her. Her hair had been cut into a short, choppy emo style and dyed jet black with a blue streak in her bangs. She lines her icy, blue eyes with black makeup and she has two snakebite piercings underneath her lip. At first, it struck me as surprising. I didn't think that she'd grow into a 'punk' or 'rocker' type, or whatever the hell you'd call it.

As the days went on living with her, I began to notice things about her that were a lot like me. She seemed a little shy and awkward, just like me. She liked to read and spend time in quiet places, just like me. She even had a habit of cracking her knuckles when she was deep in thought, just like me. However, I also began to notice things about her that were...uncomfortably attractive. I say 'uncomfortably' because, well, she's my own daughter, but I just couldn't ignore the thoughts that swam through my head. She had long, gorgeous legs that I always had the privilege to see since she liked to wear shorts around the house. It drove me crazy how her loose rock-band shirts hung on her thin frame, and her eyes glimmered with...innocence. I won't lie, I've had thoughts about what her body might be like underneath those oversized shirts.

It's early in the morning. I get up with a tired groan as I run a hand through my dark hair. I head into the bathroom and do the usual routine: shower, shave, brush my teeth, apply my favorite cologne. After I finish, I head into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, only to see that Eden is sitting on the couch with papers scattered all around.

"Shouldn't you be in school?" I ask her.

"It's Friday. I don't have class on Friday." She mutters, not even bothering to look away from her books.

I walk over and have a seat on the couch next to her. "Right, right. I forgot. What are you studying?" I ask.

"Biology." She answers blatantly as she scribbles down a few notes.

Yikes. This whole conversing with her is not exactly an easy task. There had always seemed to be this tense energy between us ever since she came to stay with me. I think it's due to the fact that we barely know each other, and she seems like the kind of person that has a hard time making friends, but my god is she smart. She majors in biology, and is already in her second year of college. Her grades are always high no matter the subject and I've never seen her without a book in her hand. I can admire that, as I was just as studious as she is when I was her age.

I peer over her shoulder at the notes she'd scribbled down. The silence is killing me. "Do you...maybe want some breakfast?" I ask her.

"Nope." She says simply.

I silently wince. Just like her, I too had a hard time making friends and handling awkward silences. However, unlike her, I was a father, and there was one trick that I learned from my own father that always seemed to get a smile on people's faces.

I muster the most concerned expression that I can. "Eden, I need to warn you, and I need to warn you now. I have a very good feeling that you're under attack."

She glances up at me with a confused stare. "And...just what's attacking me?"

I can't help but grin. "The...TICKLE MONSTER!" Before she can even react, I pull her into a bear hug and proceed to relentlessly tickle her sides.

She squeals in delight. "DAAD! NOOOO! ST- I'M TICKLISH, STOP IT! DAAAAAD!" She laughs uncontrollably and squirms in my arms.

My fingers accidentally slip beneath her shirt and brush ever so slightly against her skin. It's...so soft. In her hysteria, she doesn't notice my hand moving along her abdomen, but I quickly move it away before she has a chance to realize. She leans against me for just a second, her soft hair brushing against my neck. The blush that comes to her face as she laughs is absolutely adorable and I'm able to catch a small whiff of her shampoo. It's intoxicating. I feel my heart begin to beat just a little bit faster, and a particular heat that rose down below. Fuck, I need to stop thinking this way, but she's making it impossible. Just watching the way her body writhes...I quickly shake those ideas from my head.

"This is what you get for not accepting my breakfast invitation." I tell her sternly.

She whines and continues to struggle. I don't realize that I had gotten all that close to her until she shies away from me because the stubble on my jaw is tickling her face. "Daaaad, pleeease, I need to study." She manages to say between her breathy giggles. "And shouldn't you be at work?"

I glance down at my watch and immediately bolt up when I see the time, not realizing that I'm already incredibly late. "Yep, gotta go. Fuck, I'm twenty minutes late. I'll be home at about midnight. Bye, baby." I give Eden a quick kiss on the forehead before grabbing my things and rushing out the door in just under a minute. I know that today is going to be an agonizingly long double-shift, but it's not anything I can't handle.

The commute to work, I will say, is absolute hell.

I can't stop thinking about Eden as I drive. Everything about her just seems to drive me absolutely nuts. The way her piercings accentuate her smile, the gorgeous curves of her body, the innocent look in her eyes. From what she had told me some time ago, she had never had a boyfriend, so I can only guess that she's never had sex before either. Oh, just the thought of how incredibly tight she might be. I wonder what sort of delicious sounds she'd make if I-...No. Surely I shouldn't be thinking this way.

I groan in annoyance as I feel my own erection grow while filthy thoughts swarm my head, all regarding the potential things that I could do to my own daughter. It's not until I arrive at work and head into the bathroom to take care of my little problem, but I'm still stuck thinking about her all day.

I walk through the hallways of the building later in the afternoon, sifting through a stack of papers in my hand. Not paying attention to where I'm going, I accidentally bump into one of the younger interns, causing him to drop a few folders. "Aw, shit, sorry, James. I guess I was distracted." I tell him quickly as I kneel down to help him pick up his things.

"Nah, don't worry about it, Clay." The blonde haired man says. I don't know James all that well, as he had only started interning here about a week ago, but we've had some fun conversations here and there.

I look over and notice a few dollar bills scattered near his papers. "Those yours?" I ask him.

"Oh, shit, yeah. Yeah, I'm headin' to the strip club after work. Taking my little transgender friend there. Apparently, the dude's never stepped foot into a club before. Trying to teach the kid how to live." He laughs as he slips the money into his pocket. "We always have room for a third companion though."

I laugh. "Oh, no, thank you. My clubbing days are over. I've gotta get home to my daughter."

"Oh snap, you gotta kid? Do show, do show."

I oblige and show him a picture of Eden on my phone. He whistles a cat-call. "Well, well, what a cutie." He grins.

I glare daggers at him and he holds his hands up in surrender. "Kidding! Relax, I'm only into dudes. Anyway, I'll see you around, Mr. Clay." He laughs maniacally before running off to do whatever that trouble-maker does. And I'm not about to tell him that I agree when he says that Eden's 'cute'.

The rest of the workday goes perfectly normal, and my boss actually lets me leave about an hour early, but as soon as I get into my car, those filthy thoughts begin to rush back into my head. As I drive, I think about just how soft my daughter's breasts would feel under my rough hands. I think about how she would whimper when my fingers slip into her-...no. I immediately push those thoughts into the back of my head before I can get too...excited.

I pull up to the house and head inside. I kick off my shoes and briefly look around, noticing that the house is particularly quiet. I can only assume that Eden had gone to bed already. However, my assumption was soon proven false as I trudge up the stairs to my bedroom. As I walk through the upstairs landing, I can hear...moaning. Moans of pleasure. I stop for just a second to listen. It's coming from Eden's room. Quietly, I walk over to her door and take a quick glance through the crack, and what I see makes the blood immediately rush to my cock.

She's lying on her bed with her hand down her shorts. Her eyes are closed, and soft whimpers escape from her lips.

I watch for just a moment as I ponder what to do. My daughter is right there, touching herself, completely unaware that I'm even home. The way her body writhes while she pleasures herself makes my cock throb with need, and I suddenly feel my pants getting just a tad bit tighter.

I clear my throat and gently knock on her door, but I don't open it just yet. I can see her jump up in surprise. "Uh...w-who is it?" She calls out feebly as she frantically adjusts her shorts.

I open up the door ever so slightly. "I'm home, baby." I say.

I can clearly see how her cheeks suddenly flush. "I...thought you wouldn't be home until midnight." She says. She fidgets nervously and tries to act like she wasn't just doing what I know she was doing.

I smile slightly as I walk into her room, but I make sure that she doesn't notice my...predicament. "Boss let me off early. What were you doing just then?"

"Uh...I was..." Eden hesitates for a moment, then reaches over and grabs her biology notebook. "I was just...doing some homework." She can't meet my eyes, and even if I hadn't already seen what she was doing, I'd still know perfectly well that she's lying.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask.

She looks at me with a guilty gaze. "What do you mean...?" I can see how her body language suddenly becomes reclusive and defensive.

I lean just a little bit closer to her and try to get her to look at me. "I know what you were doing just then, Eden."

She suddenly tenses and looks away. Her face turns bright red and her eyes fill with panic. "I-I I didn't...I...I didn't think that-...I was just...I wasn't...I-"

I laugh softly. "Eden, baby girl, calm down. I'm not angry with you." I tell her.

Hesitantly, she looks up to meet my gaze. "You're...not? Why not?" She asks softly. Oh god, it's that shy demeanor of hers that drives me absolutely crazy. That sheer innocence in her eyes.

I laugh again. "Why would I be? Baby, there isn't anything to be ashamed of. It's natural. Everyone masturbates. Hell, even me." I tell her as I move behind her and gently rub her shoulders to get her to calm down.

She hesitates for a moment, but I take it as a good sign that she isn't shying away from me. "Even you...?" She asks quietly.

I chuckle. "Yes, even me." I say. She's still tense, but I can feel her body slowly begin to relax under my hands.

"Oh. Okay." She murmurs softly as she awkwardly moves a strand of hair behind her ear.

I can't help but grin as I reach around and move her bangs out of her face. "I could hear you moaning from the hallway, you know." I whisper.

She gasps and hides her face in shame. "Oh, no. Fuck, I'm so embarrassed." She groans.

I can't help but chuckle. "No, baby girl. Don't be embarrassed now. You sounded as if you were...quite enjoying yourself." I have to shift a little to make my excitement a little less noticeable. One of my hands moves down and rests on her thigh. I can't help but notice just how incredibly smooth and soft her skin his. However, my touch seems to make her flinch, making me concerned. "Eden, baby, look at me." I tell her.

She hesitates, but she slowly turns her head and looks me in the eyes. I gently brush her hair away from her face and notice how her eyes well with tears. I smile at her and softly caress her face. "Oh, baby girl, you look scared half to death." I say gently.

"Sorry." She murmurs as she looks away. "I guess I'm just used to mom's strictness. She'd have a screaming fit if she found out."

I smile at her again. "Well, I'm not your mother. I'm your daddy. And Daddy will always take care of you, baby. Now..." I lean in just a little bit closer to her ear. "Maybe I can find some way to make up for interrupting your privacy?" I suggest. My hand moves up her leg ever so slightly.

Eden eyes my hand warily. She's a smart girl, and I have no doubt that she'll figure out what my intentions are. Surprisingly though, she doesn't shy away when I move my hand a little closer to the hem of her shorts. Nervously, she shifts back against me, causing the heat to immediately rise back to her cheeks when she feels my bulge pressing against her butt. "Dad-"

"You don't like it?" I ask softly. My hand remains stationary. I don't want to make her uncomfortable by moving it any closer to where I want it to be.

She stares at my hand, her body tense. "No. I-I mean, yes! I mean- uh..." She stammers nervously and fidgets with the bedsheets. "I-I don't...hate it."

I smile and gently ease her to rest against me. With that invitation, I move my hand down and gently run my fingers along her pussy, over her shorts. She sucks in a breath and I watch as her toes curl. I can't control myself at this point.

Carefully, I slip my hand down Eden's shorts and my arousal only gets worse when I learn that she's not wearing panties underneath. My fingers quickly find her clit and I begin to rub it in slow, gentle circles.

"A-ah..." She whimpers as she leans further against me.

"Oh, baby girl, you're so sensitive." I murmur quietly. She's absolutely soaking already and her clit is so swollen and ready.

"S-sorry..." She whispers.

I can't help but chuckle. "Oh, nothing to be sorry about, baby. It's okay to moan." I whisper reassuringly. Just to prove my point, I allow two fingers to rub on either side of her clit. It's as if I had hit a weak spot; her body practically melts against mine and sweet whimpers of pleasure escape her lips. "Ooh~ That feels so good." She gasps.

Her pussy feels incredibly soft and so deliciously wet that I know I just have to shove my cock in her soon or I'll go crazy.

My free hand moves around her body and rests on her abdomen while my working hand continues to rub on her sweet little bud. "That's it, baby girl. I know it feels good." I murmur to her. Part of me just can't believe that this is happening. When I realized that I was sexually attracted to her when she first came to live with me a few months ago, I couldn't even fathom the idea of fucking her to even be considered a possibility. Now here I am, pleasuring my own daughter while she moans and writhes against me. I quite like how fate works like that.

Each movement of my fingers draws a pleasurable reaction from her again, and again, and again. Her fingers grip onto her bedsheets and her eyes close as the pleasure overtakes her like nothing she's ever felt before. Something about having someone else's hands on her drove her crazy, let alone the hands of me, her own father.

"Have you ever fingered yourself before, baby girl?" I ask.

Eden hesitates for a moment, as if she's almost ashamed to answer. "No...No, I haven't. I've never had anything inside. Uh, b-besides, like, tampons and whatever..."

I chuckle and place a gentle kiss to her cheek. "Would you like it if I put my fingers inside you, baby?"

She hesitates again. My fingers continue to rub her clit at a very slow pace so the pleasure doesn't stop for her. She turns her head and looks at me with a shy gaze. "Okay."

I smile and slowly circle her entrance with my middle finger. I feel her body tense up, so I use my free hand to rub her shoulder in order to get her to relax. "Relax, baby, relax. If you don't like it, just tell me, alright? Daddy's got you." I whisper to her.

I wait for her to nod before I slowly slide my finger inside her pussy. She feels incredibly tight, and that's only with one finger inside of her.

Eden tenses and almost shuts her legs, but I place my hand on her thigh to stop her. "Easy, easy...There we go. See? That's not so bad." I say. Very slowly, I begin to move my finger in and out of her.

Her breath quickens and her toes curl. "Ooh~ Oh fuck...Daddy..." She moans softly.

"That's it, Eden. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mhm." She bites down on her bottom lip and quickly nods.

"That's a good girl." I murmur against her neck as I place a gentle kiss to the skin.

My finger curls and hits her g-spot, drawing a sudden gasp of pleasure from her mouth. Her face is flushed red and her skin feels hot with a craving lust.

I slip a second finger inside of her and allow her pussy to stretch to my digits. Her soft, little whimpers of pleasure only encourage me to keep going, and judging by how wet her pussy now is, she wants me to keep going too.

"D-Daddy..." Eden manages to say between her shaky breaths. The constant stimulation to her g-spot draws a long, delicious moan from her. Her toes curl and her back arches slightly.

"Fuck, baby, you're soaking my hand." I whisper as my fingers curl and hit her g-spot at just the right angle.

She whimpers and turns her head to look at me. "Daddy...fuuckk, y-you're making me so- mmmmmh...Oh, god, I'm so horny..." She moans.

I can't help but smirk. "Oh, I know, baby. Daddy'll fix it."

I pull my fingers out her and move off of the bed. I walk around in front of her and place my hand on her shoulder, gently easing her down onto her back.

Eden looks to me with a nervous gaze. "What are you doing?" She asks.

"Just getting you nice and comfortable, baby girl." I say as I reach down and slowly pull her shorts off. Once they're off, I drop them to the floor and look to see her pretty, pink pussy, glistening with cum.

Instinctively, her legs close up to hide herself, but I gently ease them open again with my hand. "It's okay, baby girl. You don't have to be shy around me, I promise you that." I say.

Hesitantly, she spreads her legs again and her face turns red with embarrassment. I can understand that she's shy about exposing herself to me like this, but I have plans to diminish that shame. To get her to relax a little, I gently rub her thigh with one hand and rest my other hand on her hip. "See? Nothing to be scared of, Eden." I tell her.

She looks away. "Sorry...I-I've never..."

"Never let anyone see you like this?" I guess. "That's okay, baby girl. It's alright to be a little bit shy, but you don't have to be shy around me. Now, how about a little more of this, hm?" I slip two of my fingers back inside of her and curl them up against her g-spot, just how she loves it.

12