To Fuck My Own Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head tilts back and she lets out a small whimper. "Mmmh...Oooh~"

"You like it when I do that, don't you, baby?"

She nods her head. "Yes, oooh~ It feels so good, Daddy." She gasps.

I continue to massage on her sweet spot for a little while to get her nice and wet. At this point, my cock is rock-hard and throbbing with need, and I'm not sure if I can wait any longer. Her pussy glistens with sweet, slippery cum and stretches around my fingers.

"Eden, oh, baby girl, you're so wet." I murmur under my breath.

She blushes at that statement and looks away shyly.

I chuckle and pull my fingers out. "Oh, baby girl, I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself." I say as I reach down and undo my pants. She watches as my throbbing cock springs out, and her eyes widen at the sight.

"Oh...god, that's..." That bright red hue returns to her face and she can't seem to stop staring.

I chuckle again. "You like it?" I ask her.

"It's...it's so big." She murmurs as that nervousness suddenly returns to her.

I smile as I lean over her and place a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Oh, don't be nervous, baby girl." I place the tip of my cock to her entrance and teasingly bump her clit. "I assure you, there's nothing to be scared of, Eden. Why don't you let Daddy fuck you now, hm? I promise it will feel sooo good. It won't hurt."

She hesitates for a moment, but she seems highly responsive to the feeling of my tip pressing against her pussy. She lets out a soft whimper and moves her hips to get more of that pleasure. She then looks up at me with a nervous gaze. "Promise it won't hurt?" She whispers.

I nod with a smile. "I promise. Ready now?"

She hesitates for another moment, but I can tell that she's just as much in need as I, and she knows it. She nods her head.

Eden lets out a loud moan and wraps her arms around my neck as I slowly slide my cock inside of her. I go slow, being sure not to hurt her, and also to keep myself from cumming too soon. Her walls clench around my cock and it feels absolutely incredible. Her legs spread wide to allow me to thrust in and out of her and her back arches up off the bed, her body pressing against me.

"Daddy! Ooohh~ Oh fuck...Daddy, I-mmmmhhmmm~ I can feel it." Eden moans, her breath coming out in shaky gasps.

"I know, baby girl. OOoh fuck, Eden, your pussy feels so good." I groan.

It doesn't take long before I'm able to fuck her at a fast pace. At first, I wanted to go gently since it's her first time, but now that I've got my cock buried deep inside her, I can't hold back anymore. She definitely doesn't want me to hold back either.

She continues to moan and whimper as I thrust in and out, in and out. Her body writhes beneath me and her hands cling to my shirt. My cock is able to hit her g-spot with every single thrust, and that only emits more moans and gasps from her. "Daddy...Ooohh~ Aaahhaa~ It feels so good." She gasps.

"I know, baby girl, I know. Mmmffucck, it feels good for Daddy too." I groan. My dick is absolutely soaked with her cum and I can feel the way it stretches her pussy with every thrust. I swear, her vagina fits my cock like a glove. I gently cup her face with one hand while my other stays planted on the bed to keep myself steady. "Oh, you're doing so well, baby. You're taking my cock so deep." I murmur to her.

She whimpers and buries her face into the crook of my neck, causing her moans to be slightly muffled. "Ooh, Daddy...Daddy...Daddy...Ooh~ Aaahh~ Aahhaa~ It feels so good inside me...mmmhh~...Aaah~ Hhaah~"

That only encourages me to keep going, not that I wasn't encouraged enough already. I fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping loudly against her skin. My hand reaches down and holds her leg up, allowing me to get at a better angle. It seems that I've hit just the right spot, because an orgasm suddenly takes over her body, causing her to writhe and cling tightly to me. "Ooh~ Fucckk~ Daddy-Mmmmhh~" Her toes curl and I feel her walls clench around me.

I slow to a stop to allow her to regain her composure and to keep myself from cumming just yet. I want to spend a little more time with her before I finish.

Carefully, I pull out of her. "Good girl, Eden. You ever cum that hard before, baby girl?" I ask.

She shakes her head slightly and relaxes into the bed. Her breath comes out shaky and ragged and her pussy is absolutely dripping. "No. Usually, my orgasms only last for a couple of seconds." She admits.

I chuckle softly. "Seems like you just needed that extra push. Now, turn over, sweetheart."

I have her turn over and lie on her stomach. My hand gently runs down her back until it reaches the hem of her shirt. It then slips underneath and caresses her soft skin.

She sighs and relaxes at my touch. I lean over and whisper, "Now it's Daddy's turn. You want me to finish inside you, baby girl? It'll feel so good when my cum fills you up."

Eden's body shivers and she nods slightly.

Slowly, I slide my cock back inside her until I'm buried to the hilt. She whimpers and grips the sheets as I start to thrust once again. I know perfectly well that it won't be long until I cum.

I reach down and rest my hand on her hip as I begin to fuck her again, and this time, I don't hold back on how hard I go.

My balls slap loudly against her ass, but the sound is drowned out by Eden's moaning. "Ooh~ Aah~ Aah~ Dadddyyy~ Oooh~ Ooh that feels so good... Your cock feels so good." She buries her face into a pillow, and her knuckles turn white as her grip on the sheets tightens.

My own breath is coming out in heavy grunts. "I know, baby girl, I know. Mmmff...Daddy's almost there." I say. I can already feel that pleasure beginning to build up, and it's building up fast.

It only takes a few more hard thrusts before my cum begins to spill inside her. I groan and continue to thrust, being sure that she gets every single drop deep inside of her pussy. She groans as she feels it fill her, and it drips down her legs. "Aaahh~ Oohh~ Oooh I can feel it.." She gasps.

"That's it. That's a good girl." I murmur.

I thrust just a few more times until I finally come to a stop. I linger inside of her for a few moments before I pull out and step back to look at her. "Oh, baby girl, you're a mess. You've got cum all over you. Go on and clean up." I tell her.

She sits up and runs a hand through her jet black hair. "Okay." She gets up and heads for the door, but she stops right before she leaves. She turns to look at me. "Daddy?"

"Yes, precious?"

"C-can we...keep doing this?" She asks with a small glimmer of hope in her eyes.

I can't help but grin. "Oh, for as long as you want."

12