To Hell and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a second I looked away. "Your clothes are in the washer. Give me a moment and I'll grab you one of my shirts you can wear till they get dry."

"Why?"

I glanced back at her for a half second. "My buddies should be arriving here today with your things. A few might show up sooner than the box truck."

"I still don't see why that means I need clothes?" She gave an evil chuckle. "Unless they are gay and are disgusted by the sight of a naked woman, they will not mind me being undressed."

"I mind you being undressed."

Becca giggled. "Oh, ... so you're the gay one. You should have told me last night. Well, once my things get here I've got a nice strapon that I can give you a good pegging with."

"Breakfast will be ready soon." Ignoring her seemed like the safest response. "Let me get you that shirt."

Turning off the stove, I went to move past her but Becca stopped me in mid-stride, her hand on my chest. I had to use a great deal of self-restraint to keep my eyes on hers. Her eyes looked me over then she smirked and her hand began to move lower and lower down my chest. I caught her hand as she went past my belly button.

"Well, I know at least one part of you that isn't gay. You got hard so very quickly." My sister took a step closer to me. "Maybe I could screw you straight."

"Why are you acting this way?" I asked.

"Well, you came and took me away from Kenny, threatened him, you must want me for yourself." Becca took a second step closer, her off-hand cupping her breast. " Did you enjoy giving me a shower? Want a taste? I've been told my nipples are sweet. If you bite them ... I squeal."

"Mom and Dad would be ashamed to see you acting like this."

She gave a peel of laughter. "I didn't care what they thought of me when they were alive, you think I give a fuck now?"

"No." I looked from the top of her head down to her bare feet and then back up to her eyes. "And 'that' is why I'm ashamed of you now."

Her laughing eyes went stony then went down to my crotch. "Oh, look who is happy to see me again.". "Anyone ever told you not to judge others till you have judged yourself first, brother dearest?"

"A great many people," I answered.

She smirked "Bet none of them have a whore for a sister."

"I wouldn't know. I'll get you a shirt. Enjoy your breakfast."

I left her standing naked in my kitchen laughing at me.

** ** ** ** ** **

Standing outside by my truck drinking a bottled soda... avoiding continuing a long uncomfortable argument, I looked up when I heard the distant sound of a vehicle coming down the road. As flat as this area is I saw it when it was probably a good mile away. A small dusty cloud announcing it.

Sticking my head inside, I called out to Becca. "Your things have arrived."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll put on clothes. Ya prick!"

A promise from me not to smash her phone - when she found it - had at last convinced my sister that she had to have clothes on when my buddies got here. Becca had spent most of the morning wearing a button-up shirt of mine, with nothing under it and it not buttoned just to piss me off.

Walking back over to my truck, I opened the back and hopped up to sit on the tailgate to wait. Seeing movement I looked over and watched a jackrabbit poke up his long-eared head and look towards the approaching truck. With a twitch of his whiskers, he bolted across the road and vanished off into the high grass.

"Run, Bugs, run!" I yelled after him.

"Who are you yelling at?"

Looking behind me, I saw that my sister had back on her pants, and had tied the shirt under her breasts. She had at least done that much.

"A rabbit," I said.

She went to hop up and join me on the tailgate, but it took her two attempts to get up there. "Old girlfriend?"

"Yeah. She left me for a bigger carrot."

My sister snorted. "Idiot. Big or small it's all the same. Two wanks and a spank and it's slinging yogurt."

Given that I had been taking a sip of my soda when Becca said that it was a miracle I didn't spray it out my nose. I gave her a look and she smirked.

"Did I about make you spew?" My sister licked her lips. "If you had given me a few more minutes to work last night I bet I would have then too."

As the big box truck pulled up I mumbled "Shut up."

Hopping down I waited a second for my buddies Jack, Will, and David to climb out. Looking past the side of the truck, I saw a small van had been riding in the larger vehicle's shadow. John pulled up and Rob Zombie thundered out of his speakers.

My sister chuckled. "I like that one. He's fun."

"No, he's bat shit." I set my drink down next to her and Becca immediately stole it and took a sip. "John is bat shit and has been bat shit for years."

"Like I said fun." She hopped down, her breasts about to bounce out of the tied shirt. "And I remember him helping to tie me up, so bonus points for bondage."

Leaving her to her lewd insanity, I moved over and shook hands with my friends.

John looked past me at my sister. "Damn it, she didn't kill you yet?"

I paused and shook my head "Nope still above the grass."

John reached behind him and pulled out his wallet. He handed a dollar bill to David. At my look, David grinned and stuck it in his pocket. "Easy money?"

David nodded, then looked past me at Becca as she walked up. He grinned at her and asked, "Any chance you will be killing him today?"

"Always a possibility," she said with a nod.

David and Will exchanged a look then both grinned at Jack.

I gave my head a shake. "Put me down for ten that I make it till Sunday night."

All four of them gave me a thumbs up at that bet.

"Let's get this unloaded." John rubbed his hands together, then looked at me. "Steaks and beer tonight, right?"

I nodded. "Already in the marinade. And the beer is on ice."

A cheer went up from all of them. "Hooah!"

With a grin at these fools, I followed them around to the back of the truck and accepted the first box as it was handed out.

My sister watched us go hustling by with a strange look on her face.

** ** ** ** ** **

Will gave an almighty belch, took another sip, and continued his story. "So there we are ... in Port-au-Prince, or what's left of it, and we're clearing earthquake debris- "

Walking up with a plate of steak and fries for Becca, I just shook my head. "Oh, god not this story. Guys!? Seriously?"

"Hush!" Becca took her food. "Go on, Will, I know I'm going to love this already just from that reaction."

Will gave me a grin and I threw up my hands.

"Anyway ..." Will began cutting up his steak. "Your brother and the rest of us had spent two weeks there by this point. Moving broken building materials, pulling out dead bodies, searching for those still trapped. The newly arrived guys had gotten a camp set up and we finally rotated back to it to get some rest while they moved up and took over from us. Next to where we were ... oh, maybe two hundred feet away, was the UN camp for Haitian survivors. It's getting on towards dark and we noticed that we could find Jordan anywhere." The others laughed but Will shut them up with a wave. "So we grab our gear and go try and find him. He was always the last to leave any recovery area. So we checked there first. Anyway, there we are ... worried this lunker is hurt or worse so we fan out trying to find him."

John started chuckling and couldn't stop.

Will grinned at me. "Suddenly we hear a woman's voice in nonstop French. Now, my knowledge of French is limited to fries and toast, but to me, she sounded upset."

John's folding chair fell over on its side and he continued to laugh. I kicked a rock at him.

David cupped his hands over his mouth and pitched his voice high. "Non sodomie, non sodomie,"

Him I threw a french fry at.

"So..." Will was now wearing a shit-eating grin. "Hearing this, we walk up to this half-destroyed building and, lo and behold, what do we see? Your brother, his BDU pants around his ankles, behind this drop-dead gorgeous French UN observer, with her bent over a kitchen table."

"Non sodomie, non sodomie," All of them were now chanting it while I sucked steak off my tooth.

Becca looked at me and grinned. "Non sodomie?"

I chewed a mouthful of beer before answering. "No sodomy. No anal."

"He was balls deep in her ass!" John, still lying on the ground pointed at me. "Middle of a disaster area, two hundred thousand dead Haitians, and this lucky bastard finds the hottest woman on the whole damn island! Horny as fuck, doesn't speak a word of English, she had dragged him into that building, tore his uniform half off, and then bent over the table. And he, in his hurry to get inside her, missed the fucking hole!"

I held up a hand "In my defense she would not let me stop or change once I got into her. She kept begging me to not do it, while not letting me do anything else."

Becca looked at me and shook her head. "So what was her name?"

The rest began to laugh even harder.

I shrugged. "I never learned it. These assholes made a noise, she freaked, torn out of there like her commanding officer was behind us and I never saw her again. Not in the whole three months we were there."

John had gotten his chair back upright and sat down in a flop. "And believe me, he was looking. He must have talked to every UN unit on the whole island trying to find out who she was."

Looking over at the grill, I glanced at my watch. The next round of steaks was ready to flip. I got to my feet. "Hey John, why don't you tell Becca about that lovely lady you met on R&R in Thailand? What was his name again?"

Leaving them laughing, I moved back to take care of the food.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

At some point past midnight, my buddies finally began to play out. They piled into the truck and John's van to head over to Will's bunker. He had set his up for lots of people, way more so than mine anyway. It was only a little more than walking distance away but they were too drunk to walk... so they drove.

I had only a passing acquaintance with sobriety at that moment myself.

As I stepped back inside and closed the door, I turned to find my sister had once more decided to forgo clothes. Becca was standing naked in the kitchen. She watched me cross the living room, then gave me a smirk. She took four steps forward and leaned over the kitchen table, her ass displayed before me.

"Want to do me like your French girl, brother?" My sister looked at me over her shoulder and grinned. "I promise I won't beg you to stop."

It took everything I had to keep my eyes on her eyes and not let my gaze go to the shadowy valley between her ass cheeks. Then she widened her stance and I could see the puffy curve of her outer lips, and the opening into her wet sex part before my eyes. Her wicked chuckle made me realize that I had looked, and was staring at her, despite myself.

When I looked back up she smirked, reached behind her, and spread herself wider. "Come on, take me. You can be disappointed in me tomorrow."

I hated that I had to adjust myself, but I couldn't help it.

My sister began a slow side-to-side wiggle.

Taking a deep breath, I walked past her to the fridge and took out a cold bottle of beer. Popping the top with the opener above the trash, I leaned against the counter and looked at her. I had to take a sip to calm myself before I spoke.

"You done?" I asked as cold as I could manage. "Why don't you start unpacking your shit?"

She blinked then stood up and placed both hands on her hips. "Really? Seriously? You can look at a naked woman offering you anything you want sexually and just give it a pass? Wow. You have got to be gay. I mean that is some serious 'don't ask don't tell' level shit."

I took another sip and shook my head. "Not a woman. My sister. Any other woman who did that would be feeling me balls deep in her about now."

Walking around the table, a slow slinky moment that was pure sex, Becca stopped at less than a foot from me. Her hand went to my chest and she looked up into my eyes. "Well, I'm a woman. Forget that I'm your sister." Her hand dropped to my crotch and grabbed the bulge there. "This has."

"That doesn't rule me." I caught her hands and held them off of me. "Unpack your stuff. I'll help. We'll find a place for it all."

She tugged at my hands. "Turn me loose."

I let her go and picked back up my beer. My sister looked at me in disgust for a moment. With a shake of her head, she moved over to where the boxes were stacked. I'll admit that my eyes were on her ass the whole time. I'm not made of stone and even as skinny as she had become Becca was still beautiful.

As I watched my sister pulled off the tape and threw open the largest box. I knew from packing that anything in a box that size was going to be either her clothes, bedding, or towels. For one second she stood there bent over the open box, then her hand went to her mouth and she ran past me down the hall and into the bathroom. The sounds of her vomiting drew me towards her, but I already knew the reason.

Just opening that one box was already flooding the living room with the rank smell of her apartment.

** ** ** ** ** **

Sitting on the side of my tub while my naked sister vomited was novel, to say the least. But, given my week so far, not all that much. After a few minutes of feeling helpless, I got her a wet washcloth just for something to do.

"What did your animal friends do, piss on all my stuff?" She snarled at me, her head in the bowl. "Bastards!"

"No." I set the washcloth beside her and then sat back down. "Becca ... that's what your place smelled like."

Turning on her knees, she sat down on the floor and leaned back against the sink base. "Piss? Piss and old sweat, and sex, and weed?"

I reluctantly nodded. "Among others, yes."

She stared at me for a moment then began to cry.

Moving over, I sat down next to her and pulled her close to me while she cried. Just holding her against my chest.

"No wonder you won't touch me. I'm filthy. I'm just a dirty filthy whore. Take me back home. Take me back home where I won't know that I stink that bad. Just leave me there. To die."

"Shush. It's okay." I pulled her tighter to me as my sister tried to pull away. "You're past that. You're home now, and never going back to that filthy place. I've got you."

"Why? Just let me go. Let me go back and I'll just vanish...."

I hugged her all the tighter. "Hush. You're my sister. You're family and I love you."

Holding her there in the bathroom, I did my best to keep the fact she was naked in my arms out of my mind. After a bit, I noticed that she had fallen asleep against me. Easing my way to my feet, I picked her up and carried her to her bed. No matter what I was telling them, my eyes stayed locked on her dark nipples till I covered her with the sheet and walked out of the room.

Stepping into the living room, I wrinkled my nose at the stench.

With a sigh, I began moving the boxes with clothes or cloth to the laundry room. As tired as I was I knew that nothing but an endless round of loads of laundry would get the smell of that squalid dump of an apartment out of my house.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

The dawn found me in the kitchen. My sister's pots and pans were in the dishwasher or soaking in the sink. Her dishes were drying on a towel, cleaned till they squeaked when touched.

I had checked on my sister a few times. She showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. And I knew, from many years, that my buddies were either passed out or too hungover to want to be around anyone. Here out on the prairie I often felt as isolated from the rest of humanity as humanly possible. A state that I had been chasing when I had found and bought this place. Today it felt even more so.

Least way till I heard a scream from the back of the house.

Rushing down the hall the scream repeated and then became a wailing cry of terror that tore at me. I turned the corner and went through the open door to find my sister flailing on the bed, clawing at herself. She was already covered in scratches from her nails.

"Becca!"

"Get them off of me! Get them off of me!" She screamed and tried to claw at her face. "They're in my hair, they're in my hair. Get them off of me!"

I grabbed my sister's hands as she began to try and pull her hair out in chunks.

With my sister fighting me the whole time, I looked her over but could see nothing. For one second her hand slipped mine and she tore at her arm, brushing and clawing at the bare skin.

"Get them off of me!"

I gave her a shake. "Becca! Becca! There is nothing on you."

"Spiders! They're in my hair! Get them off of me! Oh, god get them off of me!" Becca began to sob and cry. "Please! Please Jordan, get them off of me!"

Pulling her to me, I pinned her hands to my chest. "There is nothing on you, Becca. Nothing! I swear. I swear."

She rocked in my arms and cried, shivering and shaking like she was freezing. The whole time begging me to get the spiders off of her.

Maybe an hour or so later she cried herself back asleep in my arms.

Leaving Becca to try and sleep, I found myself feeling the many hours beginning to pull me down. I could smell the putrid odor from cleaning her things on my skin. Tossing my clothes into the laundry room, I stood for far too long under my shower letting the scalding hot water soothe tired muscles and bake away the strains of the last few days.

Visions of Becca's naked body came and went behind my eyes as I stood there. My cock half hardened and I sighed in exhausted exasperation at my body not doing what I wanted it to do. Turning off the shower, I grabbed a towel and chased off most of the water. Normally I would have just walked naked to my room, but given the actions of my sister, I took the time to wrap my hips.

The house felt almost cold after the humid sauna heat of the bathroom.

I paused to look in on Becca. She had once again tossed off the sheet and was lying naked before my eyes. I had to make myself stop thinking evil thoughts even as I hardened to make them possible. But I think it was the fact she wouldn't have even cared if I had given in to those thoughts that chased me from her door.

Sleep pulled me under even as I lay down. My last thought was a memory of her bent over the kitchen table last night.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I woke slowly, turning into the warmth next to me pulling the soft woman at my side deeper into my arms. She moaned an appreciative sound and hugged me tighter as well.

My eyes opened to the vision of soft brown hair and then my sister's face. I went to move but she made a negative sound and clutched tighter to me.

"Becca?"

She murmured. "No. Hush. I'm sleeping."

"Becca?"

My sister grumbled and tossed a leg over mine pinning me even more in place. "I'm cold as hell in this stupid hole. You're warm. I'm sleepy. Shut up."

With a sigh, I let her lay there hugged to my side.

While she was out like a light, sleep was now impossible for me. Not simply the fact that I had my naked sister curled around me like moss on tree bark, but that there was a woman there at all. A few dates in high school that went nowhere, then joining the military and all that ruck. It had been only after my second year that I got stationed anywhere that I could even try and make some sort of physical arrangement with a woman that didn't involve a cash payment.

And most of those ladies had been more of a "friends with benefits" type thing. After the fun and a quick shower, they would be off back home and I would end up sleeping in sex-smelling sheets. Or the reverse and it would be me

leaving in the middle of the night to get back on base.

And the years since leaving the military had been mostly spent finding this place and converting it. I had to stretch my brain to think of the last time a woman "slept" next to me. And to be honest that pretty lady had mostly passed out from exhaustion and, after a few hours, vanished without even a goodbye kiss.