To Hell and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the warm wet heat of her mouth envelope me, I could do little more than moan. Becca nursed on the spongy head for a moment then took me deep and almost looked like she was chewing her way back up the shaft. The feeling of that was all but indescribable. Her eyes came up and met mine. I saw her smile around my cock, a mischievous grin. Popping me out, she gave the underside of the head a lick. Then a second.

"The precum is the best part. It's like naughty whipped cream." Pursing her lips, she looked down the hall. "Let's take this to the living room so you can sit down and I can put a pillow under my knees. This floor is ridiculously hard."

"It's ... polished ... concrete," I mumbled, then let her guide me to the living room and sit me down on my sofa. Becca tossed a pillow to the floor at my feet and dropped down with a bounce of her tits. Leaning forward, she smashed them together along either side of my cock and for a moment used her warm breasts to drive me crazy.

Rubbing her breasts up and down my cock she looked up at me her eyes full of lust. "I am going to do so many fun things with you, my beloved brother. But ... and I mean this! ... if there is anything you enjoy, or have ever thought about doing - but were too scared to ask a woman to do for you - you tell me. I promise I will do it. I will do it for as long and as many times as you like."

Reaching down, I placed my hand on her head and directed her back down towards my cock. She grinned and released me from the embrace of her breasts. My left hand caught my dick just as her mouth was about to envelope it again and I pulled it out of the way. She gave me a puzzled look but then grinned a Cheshire cat grin as I moved her mouth closer to my balls.

"Oh, ab-so- fucking-lutely." She nodded under my fingers. With an eagerness I had never before encountered in a woman she buried her face into my sack and sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

Her tongue was a delightful torture as she lashed it all over the wrinkled skin. She sucked me almost painfully, then her teeth nibbled and nipped. Becca moved her head and then licked the sides of my sack, kissing, pulling skin with her teeth, and lashing it with her tongue. Her hand moved to encircle the base of me and she pushed upwards till she held both of my balls in a tight bundle. With an evil grin, she opened wide and took them both into her mouth.

"Oh, dear god yes."

Leaning back, unable to process anything beyond the pleasure I was receiving, I gasped when my sister turned me loose and I felt myself spread within her mouth. Her tongue went to work on me with what I knew had to be skills learned from eating pussy. She moved her tongue, doing to the skin of my sack some of the very things that I had done to her earlier. When I looked down at her she smirked, then I felt her teeth clamp down. I moaned and winced when my sister leaned backward pulling me out till my balls were both tight against the back of her teeth. Then her cheeks dipped in as a truly painful suction began. I gasped as first one testicle and then the second popped free of her lips.

She grinned at the look on my face. "Oh, you are going to be fun. But let's get some cream flowing, shall we? I want some breakfast."

Unable to speak I could only nod as she took my cock back into her mouth.

It honestly felt like my cock was within liquid fire. Her mouth took me all the way to the base, and then she buried her nose into my pubes trying to get it even deeper. I felt every inch of Becca's throat grip me as it pulsed trying to expel me. A humming moan from the back of her mouth ran along me and then she sucked in hard and pulled back. An almost painful massage up the entire length of me till her teeth caught the flare of the head, and then she was back down.

Leaning back in the seat, just letting myself not think and enjoy this was incredibly difficult, but at the same time, I really didn't have much choice. Exploring the morality of allowing my sister to suck my cock would have required my brain to have access to blood that was currently occupied elsewhere. In fact, at that moment, I was operating pretty much on a lizard brain level.

Mouth good.

Tongue wet.

Teeth ... owe, owe, owe!

"Jesus!"

Becca laughed around my cock then popped me out long enough to lick the head. "Just making sure you are paying attention. A girl likes to know she is being appreciated and you're not making enough noise, brother."

I had to shake my head. "Becca you are giving me the best blowjob I've ever had in my whole life and you want me to do more than sit here in silent awe at how good this feels?"

She giggled. "You need a better quality of cocksucker in your life then, brother. I'm hardly even doing anything." Her fingers tightened around my cock and she squeezed, then leaned in to lick the bubble of precum from the tip. "You are leaking wonderfully for me though. Did you like my mouth on your balls? You seemed to like it."

"I loved it."

Becca rubbed her face alongside my cock. "Good. I'll do that some more for you anytime you like." My sister leaned her head, trapping my cock between her face and her shoulder. "I do love it when I can make a man happy." She grinned at me then. "They then make me happy. Do you want to make me happy Jordan?"

"Yes...."

Becca smiled a sweet smile. "Good. Then fuck my slut face and cum down my throat for me."

She all but attacked my cock. Back into her mouth I went and she then drove her mouth all the way down till her nose bumped. She wildly grabbed my hand and pulled it around to the top of her head. Her throat worked on me, I let it rest there lightly, but she shook her head and pushed my hand down on her head.

Unable to help it, I began to buck my hips towards that wet mouth. Becca moaned approval, even as she gagged on me. I tried to let her back up but she shook her head and grabbed my hand forcing it back down harder. I couldn't believe what she wanted me to do, but I did it anyway. Holding my sister down as she choked on my dick, I lifted my hips from the couch and thrust hard into her mouth. The hum of pleasure from her sent chill bumps across my body.

Giving my hand a little caressing pat of approval, her fingers left mine and moved to cup my balls. I was now actively driving my dick into her mouth and down into her throat. I felt a shiver run threw me at the lewd sounds coming from her. The sucking, moaning, gagging, and choking sounds she was making. With a near convulsion, I felt myself about to cum. She felt it too and dove deep down my length.

I looked down to find Becca looking up past my stomach at my face. As I felt myself start to cum she smiled and I gasped when her hand pulled down hard on my balls.

Like a switch had been thrown I felt my orgasm stop. "Oh, god... What the fuck?"

She popped back off me. "Not yet. Stand up."

Mental capacity at the level of two squirrels, I did as she said and stood up. Becca rose on her knees and licked at the bass of me, teasing my sack with her teeth. Panting, I watched her for a second kissing her way back to the tip of my cock. My sister looked up at my face.

"Now fuck my fucking throat like I told you to do." The look in her eyes was mischievous and evil at the same time. "I want your cum down my throat. My whore's throat. Now."

When she put me back into her mouth, I could not help what I did next. It simply felt too good not to do it.

Holding my sister's head between my hands, I thrust toward that wet demanding mouth. Becca opened wide for me and I could feel the head of my cock when it went into her throat. She pursed her lips and sucked as I pulled back out, but then opened up as I thrust in. The sound of her gagging as I touched her nose to my pubes was incredible. It was the warmest, wettest, sickest sounding thing I had ever heard and that she wanted it willingly done to her made me shiver with lust.

Then when she was at her deepest, Becca pushed up on my balls and I felt the slick wet feeling of her tongue moving past her lips to lick at the wrinkled skin of my sack in her hand.

"Oh, dear fucking god!" I screamed. With a throaty roar of pleasure, I threw back my head and exploded cum into my sister's throat. I felt like my life was pouring out of the end of my cock, and that I would die. To be honest, at that moment I didn't care if I did.

As the last spurt left me I felt my legs go weak. Becca tried to hold me in place, her fingernails clawing red scratches into my skin, but I stumbled backward and fell onto the couch. Panting and shaking, I looked at her in amazement.

Sitting there on her knees - her eyes wet and red, tears pouring unheeded from her eyes and with a look of pure lust on her face - my sister opened her mouth so I could see the white lake on her pink tongue. Smiling, a bit of cum trickled out to run down her chin and drip to her saliva-wet breasts. She scooped it up with her fingers and then moved them down to her pussy, wetting her clit with my cum. Tilting her head back, Becca swallowed the rest of what was in her mouth while rubbing my cum into her clit.

My cock twitched and amazingly another small ribbon of white cum leaked out at the sight of her.

Trying to catch my breath, my eyes never leaving Becca, I had to grin when I saw her orgasm. It tore through her like a full-body muscle spasm. She screamed to the heavens and shook like a leaf. I saw her eyes lock on me for a second before my sister collapsed panting to the carpeted floor.

Unable to stand, I slid from the couch and picked up the pillow. Tucking it under her head, I looked into her beautiful face. My sister opened her eyes and reached out to touch my chest.

"Damn. Two amazing orgasms in one morning and I haven't even fucked you yet." Her hand moved to my arm and I lay next to her as she pulled me closer. A small shiver passed through her. "I'm still cumming. Hold me. Hold me tight, brother."

Pulling her to me I did as she asked happily. Any moral conflicts I had been having in my head had vanished at the look on her face as she had orgasmed. Anything that made my sister that happy could not be wrong. And certainly what she had done for me had been incredible.

"That felt amazing," I told her softly.

Becca chuckled. "You wait till I can drag some of my toys out of my stuff. I'll show you amazing." Her hand moved down my belly to cup and hold my cock and balls, keeping them warm and safe in her hand. "I'll make this wonderful guy pop off in ways you've never even thought of, brother. Just you wait."

Unable to find an answer for that I simply held her close to me. My sister snuggled her head in under my chin and wrapped her arm around me pulling me to her.

It was a moment before I noticed that she was crying.

"Sis?"

She shook her head. "It's nothing."

Moving my hand down her side I caressed her hip. "Come on, Becca, you can tell me. I promise I can keep secrets."

She gave a small chuckle. "I just wish we had done this years ago. If I had had you to let me feel naughty and sexy with I wouldn't have ... well, I wouldn't have done a lot of the stupid things I've done. I wish I could take back so many things that I did. Now here I am, in the middle of nowhere, and happier than I have been in years."

Moving my head, I glanced over at the clock by the TV. Seeing the time gave me an idea. "We all have things we wish we hadn't done, but those are not important. Come on. I want to show you something."

Getting up onto my unsteady legs, I pulled her up from the floor - grumbling and bitching the whole time. She pulled against my hand as I moved towards the door but I didn't let her stop us. When I took hold of the door she spoke up.

"Um, I do feel the need to mention we are both naked." Becca gave me a look.

I chuckled. "Middle of nowhere, remember. The nearest neighbor is about a mile away. And that's John. He is not awake at this time of morning. Come on."

Stepping out into the cool darkness, barefoot on the pea gravel before my doorway I walked about half the way to the truck then turned us looking East. Putting Becca's back to my chest, I wrapped her into my arms holding her to keep her warm.

"Um, what are we looking at?"

"Hush and watch," I told her kissing the top of her hair.

She gave a mild shiver and wiggled her butt against my bare cock. I pulled her closer.

Above us all but the brightest stars began to fade. The sky, as black as pitch, took on a hue of first deep blue and then dark purple. Like heat-colored metal colors of violet and burnt orange appeared. Then a golden yellow. A pure white back-lit the horizon. Almost too bright to look at.

"It's beautiful," she said in a whisper.

"Yes." I nodded my chin on top of her head. "A new day being born. Becca, nothing you did before this day will ever matter as much as what you do from this point forward. It is dead and buried and nothing can change it, but that's okay. It's time is done. Leave it behind."

"It's not that easy," she said after a second.

"No. It is exactly that easy." I moved my hands down her sides and applied pressure to her hips to get her to turn to face me. "It is exactly that easy. And, honestly, it's the only way that I can live with myself."

My sister turned to look at me confused.

Unable to look her in the face I set my eyes into the distance. "I've done ... things that I'm not proud to have done. They were important, they had to be done, but looking back on them is a good way to wake up screaming."

She took me by the jaw and made me look down at her eyes. "Tell me."

I shook my head. "Me and the guys went to places no one should ever go and did shit that no one should have to do. Leave it at that."

Becca placed a hand on my heart. "I've sold myself for drugs. I promise, brother, you can't shock me. You're a good man."

"And I promise you that I could and I'm not." I shook my head and looked away again. "Not in my eyes at least." Drawn back to her face, gazing into her dark eyes, I smiled. "But that is beside the point. We are talking about you, not me. I want you to be happy. And I made a promise to Mom to take care of you. I don't see those two things to be in conflict. I will make you happy ..." I grinned. "Yes, even if that means burying my face between your legs or letting you go down on me. And I will keep you safe. No matter what."

She hugged her naked body tighter to me. "You already have made me feel safe." Then Becca chuckled and grinned. "And happy. So? What are we going to do today, now that I'm safe and happy?"

I looked around. "Well, first I think some breakfast sounds like a good idea."

"Uh, huh." She licked her lips. "And then?"

"Well," I let my hard cock press against her belly button. "Then I was thinking...."

"Yes?" She wiggled her belly letting the head of me dip into that little divot.

Letting my hands fall from her hips to her ass, I gripped her tight cheeks, spreading her ass to the cool morning air. "Then I thought I might bend you over the kitchen table and do you like my French girl."

Becca grinned and stood on her toes to place a kiss on my lips. "Sounds wonderful. And then I can dig into my toy chest and show you why the bi-guys called me Penny a pop Peggy."

Tucking her under my arm, I started towards the bunker, only to stop. "Wait, what?"

Slipping out from under my arm, she looked at me grinning. Her hand was on my cock. "Don't, worry. I'll be as gentle to you as you are to me."

"Um ... I don't think...."

Laughing, she turned and pranced for the door, her ass doing a bump and grin that begged for my attention.

"Hey, wait up! I want to talk about this!"