To Hell and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm breast with a hard nipple pressed into my side, a soft hip under my hand, and the smell of her skin so close to my nose began to have the normal effect that wonderful collections of arousal inducers should have on me. After a couple of tries, I gave up trying to get myself turned away from her so I wasn't pressed into her side.

Becca began to make a low chuckle.

"Having problems down there, huh?" She gave a warm wiggle against me, rubbing herself along my thigh. "Big bad prudish brother getting a little turned on by his slut of a sister?"

"Would you please stop? Just stop." I tried to get away from her and get up but she clung to me.

"Stay." She caught her fingers in the hair behind my head and tried to pull me down to her lips. "Please?"

I was getting mad as hell. "Stop. I mean it, Becca just fucking stop. No more trash-talking, no more trying to tease me, just fucking stop."

Before I could stop her her hand was around my cock in a death grip.

"I don't tease men. Not in bed." She tossed back the sheet and was astride me before I could even move. Mind you I was pretty much too shocked to move anyway. "I fuck them. I fuck them till we both can't walk. Then I suck them hard and do it all over again."

"I said stop." My hand went between us to grab her wrist as she tried to move me into her.

My sister leaned down to look into my face. "I want to fuck. I'm horny and bored. When I'm bored I drink, I do some good shit to get high, or I fuck. Do you have any good shit, brother? How about whiskey? Gin? Your beer is just for taking the edge off."

"You. Are. My. Sister!"

She grinned at me as she leaned back and began to roll her hips side to side across my naked hips. I had my hand atop my cock to keep it from going into her. Against the back of my hand, I felt Becca's wet labia part and the hard nub of her clip rub against my knuckles. She gave a small moan. "Yes, and you could be pubes deep in me, and not a soul on this Earth would care."

Moving my hands quickly, I caught her hips and lifted her off of me. "Becca, I want you to stop this shit. Now!"

Held there just inches from above me, she cupped one of her breasts and pinched. Her other hand was between my pecks massaging her fingers through the hairs on my chest. Becca leaned forward. "I'm bored. Make me cum and I'll stop. Want to hear me when I cum, brother? I sound like a real cum slut when I get my big 'O' on."

Sick, tired, frustrated, too horny for my own sanity, and about fed the hell up with this crap, I turned my hips and rolled us over slamming her down into the mattress.

"YES!"

Her scream of joy echoes off the cement wall of the bunker. Her legs wrapped up around my hips and tried to pull me down to her.

She tried to pull herself up to kiss me. "Do me! Make me cum! Come on, make me scream, Jordan. Stuff me full like the whore I am. You can do me as rough as you like. I love it!"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" With each word, I slammed her back onto the bed. "Shut up! Enough is enough!"

She giggled and then clawed at me. "Then make me cum, you limp dick bastard. Do me and get it over with already. You know you want to. You've been wanting to since you dragged me out here to the middle of nowhere. Why else would you have taken me from my pimp?"

"Because you are my sister! You dumb shit!"

With a thrust of my arms, I was off of the top of her and backwards sliding down her body towards the foot of the bed, When my nose passed her belly button I felt her shift. That was the only warning I got before the weight of her calf muscle hit the back of my head and drove my face into her crotch.

"Here, Jordan, get you a good mouthful. Fair is fair, I've had your junk in my mouth." She cackled a laugh and tried to hold my head in place with both her legs and her hands in my hair.

Warm skin smothered my mouth and nose.

The hot scent of her flooded my senses. A smear of wetness brushed my mouth and then I felt the nub of her clit on my nose, She gave a moan as she tried to grind my nose against that pinkie-size cone of nerves. I tried to wrestle my way out of this headlock -doing my best not to hurt her, she was my sister after all -- about all I managed was to find myself positioned so that my mouth was driven into her wet opening. That left me with a waterboarding feeling of being unable to get a breath. Turning my head I gasped for air, but she wrenched my head back around by my hair.

Becca moved her leg till her ankle was at the back of my neck, then her other leg locked that hold in. "No running away. It's breakfast time at the snatch bar and grill and I know everybody is very fucking hungry. Come on, brother! I'm ... all ... you can eat!"

For a second my sister Becca came terribly close to begin hurt. Training instilled into my muscles and bones in how to do bad things to bad people began to try and surge to the forefront and command my brain as I felt more and more smothered. Then her clit hit my nose and rode down it and between my lips, and the idea of giving her a hard bite on that nerve bundle popped into my head. I even opened my mouth to do just that.

The taste of her flooded my mouth and without a second's hesitation I sucked in her clit, the hood behind it, and a good bit of labia.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" My sister's scream was muffled by her thighs but it must have been incredibly loud for me to have even heard that much.

I'll be the first to admit that, yes, I'm a big fan of a nice ass, but I'm also a true

connoisseur of the varying taste of women. Some are sweet, some are dark and smokey. I've discovered a huge variety from acidic and unpleasantly tart - but at the same time sweet like sour candy -- to a woman who I swear tasted buttery shrimp Scampi. Each is a pleasant discovery and one I relish. I also love the power to make a woman moan in so many different ways.

My sister?

Becca had a dark smokey taste. Like an Islay single malt scotch sipped in a cigar bar ... with too many vanilla candles burning to hide the smokey scent. When my sister moved a little, and I got a good lungful of air, I lowered my head and drove my tongue up inside of her. Trying to see just how deep I could reach. Within her was a thicker taste. Vanilla malt mixed with burning sandalwood incense and a warm bitter hint like peppery dark chocolate that road my tongue and overpowered my ability to taste other flavors for a bit.

Her legs opened and I moved back to sucking on her clit. It was, to be honest, the largest I had ever encountered on a woman. Standing true and proud from within the top of her labia. Her fingers were there as well spreading herself wide to give me better access. I brushed them a lick now and then as well.

"Oh, god yes, Jordan. Oh, please don't you stop." Becca begged me as I moved from that prominent clit back to the wet entrance to her sex. She would hump her hips towards my tongue when I pushed it inside her, making me wish that I had more inches of it to give to her.

I could have pulled away now. My sister was no longer holding my head in place. However, after all of her teasing - and my lack of female company in the last few months - there was nothing that could have made me move from this delightful spot. Yet even as I was licking her like Winnie-the-pooh licking the inside of a honey jar, the fact that this was Becca...

Oh, holy shit I'm eating out my sister!

And dear fucking god she is delicious.

Listening to her moaning, I had to smile. Clearly, the fact that the nearest neighbor was better than a mile distant had occurred to her, and Becca was allowing herself to give full voice to what I was doing to her. Moans of pleasure, sensual cries, screams when I took in her clit and sucked on it. All of it at near full volume.

And a level of perverse vulgarity spilled from her mouth between moans which I -- an Army Ranger for God's sake - had never even encountered before. In a woman or otherwise.

"Oh, oh god. Right there. Tongue me right there." She gave my head a squeeze between her wet thighs, clawing at my head. "Curl it up in me! Oh, Jordan...." She let loose with a throat scream. "Make your sister cum all over your fucking face you nasty sister cunt licker. I'll floss your teeth with my cum curtains, you sick fuck! Do it. Oh, yes!"

Becca trembled, and then her leg warm and sweaty draped across my back, a not-too-subtle hint to lick lower. I left her clit as she twitched and drove my tongue back inside, gathered moisture, and began a slow circular lick of the opening itself.

My sister squirmed her butt on the bed and rolled her legs back out of the way opening herself fully. Her fingers caught at my head and pulled me up by my head looking into my face. "Will you lick me lower?" She ran a tongue across her lips. "Are you that sick, you sick fuck? Huh? Show me. Show me how much of a pervert you are. Lick a whore's asshole. I dare ya."

That caught me for a loop. While true enough I have placed a lot of kisses and bite marks on the ass cheeks of various women, I've never kissed my way down into that forbidden valley before. Admittedly my tongue was less than an inch from there, if the military had taught me nothing it was the fact that an inch can be a mile.

Panting, I met her gaze.

She gave me a naughty grin. "Do it. Do it and I'll make your sickest fantasy your every night thing. Lick my ass, lick that nasty hole, and let me cum all over your face and I'll do anything you could ever think of."

I grinned back at her. "You talk too much. Shut up and orgasm already."

Lowering my head, I licked my way back across Becca's hard clit, wet labia, into her, cupping her thick juices with my tongue, and lifting them out with me. I kibbled at her inner thigh as I cupped her ass and lifted her an inch high off the bed. Without time to give it a thought I bathed the inch between her vagina and butt hole, then circled that wrinkled rose. She gave a delightful squeal then a moan that shook the bed. With abandonment, I returned to licking her ass over and over. Pushing against the warm curl making it wet and feeling it open. She was soaking wet down her from her pussy gushing, and I licked and lapped at her trying to taste everywhere at once.

This bunker has three-foot-thick concrete walls and nine feet of compacted dirt beyond that. No windows and a three-ton door. That my sister's cry of orgasmic bliss wasn't heard a mile away is a damn miracle. That I can still hear is only due to her thighs clamping down on my head the second I returned to suck her clit.

I snaked my arm up between my face and her thigh and managed to pry her legs back open before my sister managed to snap my neck. Honestly, I was beginning to worry about that happening as she thrashed out what must have been one incredible orgasm. After a moment of twitchy spasms, she then laid back on the pillows and went limp.

Panting for breath, I moved up the bed and laid down beside her.

After a few minutes, she let her head flop over to look at me and grinned a shit-eating grin. "Waiter, check please."

Reaching behind me I grabbed up a pillow, whacked her in the face with it, swung my legs off the bed, and went to make breakfast. In the hall, I stopped. The smell of her was all over me.

Okay, I went to get a shower then I was going to go make breakfast.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Standing in the shower steamy water pounding on my neck I let round after round of recrimination flow past my thoughts.

"Stupid fucker. You stupid stupid fucker." I muttered to myself.

Cursing the dark inner desires that had left me feeling broken and hollow now, I wasn't aware of Becca entering the bathroom till the shower door slipped open and she stepped inside with me. She yelped at the heat of the water.

Unable to look at her, I leaned my head against the tile wall and let the water wash the evidence of tears away. I flinched when her hands brushed me to get the soap. Even more so when she went to work on my back.

"So, my brother loves to eat pussy huh? Me too, nothing better am I right?" Her soapy hand came around me and gripped my cock. "Except maybe this. I love me some warm salty man meat in the morning."

Turning in the scalding spray, I looked down at her smirking face. "I'm sorry."

Becca gave me a puzzled look. "For what? That was one hell of an orgasm. Hell, I wish I had let you eat me out a decade ago." She stroked my cock but I ignored her touch. "Maybe then I would have tasted better. When I was ... unused. A virgin." My sister smiled at me and then licked her lips.

A single tear ran down my cheek. "I'm sorry. I failed you. I failed you and Mom both." Shaking my head, I wiped the tear angrily away. "I promised her. I fucking promised and then I do this shit. I'm sorry, sis." Pushing past her, I almost broke the glass door getting it to open. I grabbed a towel and fled the bathroom, calling back over my shoulder as I walked. "You tell me where you want to go, anywhere even back to where you were living -- the same city at least - and I'll take you back there. I have some money, I'll help you get set back up ... in a better way."

I paused in the hall and my fist balled up in my inner rage I needed to hurt. I needed to hurt as badly physically as I was feeling inside. With a scream, I punched the wall beside me.

"Jordan?" Stepping out of the bathroom into the hallway wet and naked Becca saw me standing there with my hand covered in blood. I lifted it to punch the broken hole I had made a second time but she rushed forward. "Jordan, stop!"

Shaking at my selfish stupidity I tried to pull my hand away from her but she hung on to me with all of her strength.

She tried to yank me around to face her. "Damn it, stop! What the fuck?"

I turned my head away from her, unable to look at her. Even now - as disgusted in myself as I was - the sight of her naked was beginning to affect me. "I'm sorry for being the sick fucker I am Becca. I couldn't help it. Forgive-"

My sister wrenched my arm to the side and then slapped me across the face.

"Forgive you? I fucking loved it, you asshole." With a surge, she pushed me back into the wall behind me and then she kissed me. Her teeth latched onto my bottom lip and she pulled it out as she moved back till it slipped free. "I fucking loved it. I've not had a guy eat me like that in years. Most just want to find a hole and stuff it like a postman with junk mail." I went to speak but my sister raised her hand like she was going to slap me again. "You. Will. Shut up!"

With her finger in my face, I could hardly do otherwise.

"I like sex. Okay? I like to fuck." She ran her hand down my chest. "I like men. I like what men do to me. They make me feel naughty, and feeling like a slutty girl is awesome ... when I want to feel like that." She looked down at her wet breasts. "It's when I don't feel like it, but I'm too broke or too strung out on whatever to say no and they do it that I don't like it anymore."

My brow had lowered as I tried to understand what she was telling me. She looked up and saw this, then sighed.

"I've been thinking about this since I got here. You will never be the guy to make me do the slutty stuff unless I wanted to. Can you understand that? Yeah, you're my brother. And yeah maybe I'm a bit sick and twisted for wanting you that way, so sure I can understand how you might be disgusted by me, but damn it Jordan. You're safe!" Becca looked at my face pleading for me to understand her. "Do you know how long it's been since I felt safe?"

I stood there doing my best to understand.

"I'm fucked up, Jordan." She hung her head and looked at the floor. "I can hardly keep my thoughts together at the moment. Half the time I'm wanting to look over my shoulder and see who is watching me. I can feel eyes on me all the time, but no one is here!" She gave a nod. "I know, I know it's the drugs. Withdrawals. I've had them before, but I've never gone this long without something for years. Hell, half the time I'm feeling like I've got bugs crawling on me."

When she hugged herself I reached for her and pulled her into my arms. She snuggled into my chest. Becca looked up at me a pleading look in her eyes.

"I've got only a couple of choices. I can find me some drugs to do. I can go mad. Or I can do something to distract me." She laid her head on my chest. "It's so quiet here. So empty. Going mad seems easiest."

I had to answer that. "I can play music. I can have the TV on all the time. I can invite the guys over more often. There are other people living out here. We can go visit. Admittedly, a lot of them are loners who aren't looking for company. But this is a community. We do stick together and help each other out." I hugged her tighter. "We can make this work, sis. I want you to be here with me. Safe."

Becca wiggled and I turned her loose.

Her pretty dark eyes looked up into mine. "I want to be sexually taken care of too. And don't suggest one of your friends to me. They are great guys I'm sure but I would not feel safe with them the way I would feel with you." Her fingers came up to my lips and still, my words before they were spoken. "I want you. You. It was you that came and took me from Kenny. He's dangerous and you made him cow down! That's something I can latch myself to and hold on tight. I need that strength in a man. But I also need to not be used. Strong men will use a woman like me and then toss her aside. I know that you would never do that to me."

I shook my head. "I already feel like I've used you!"

She laughed in my face, grinning like a cat chewing canary feathers. "Oh, I promise you, brother, you did not. Hell, I'll let you do that to me every morning for the rest of my life if you want to." Her hand moved back to my cock and wrapped it in her tight fingers. "And there are so many other things I want to do with this nice cock."

"Becca!"

She gave me a hard squeeze, her other hand pointing at my chest. "Don't Becca me! You started this shit show when you came and dragged me out of my apartment. I'm a crazy bitch of a woman who is always too fucking horny for her own fucking good." Her hand around me was doing small pulses of grip and loosen. "Do not cross me. I want this cock. I want it in me. I want it in me making me moan, squeal, scream, and beg. I don't care that you are my brother. Seriously. Don't care."

I went to speak but she shook her head.

"Nope. No arguing with the crazy lady. Get me some drugs, or give me this dick." She grinned and looked down at my cock. "It's a nice dick. I'm sure it will fill me up nicely." Becca gave her teeth a lick with the tip of her pink tongue. "Once it gets nice and wet."

Past the point of trying to make this madness not happen, I watched breathlessly as my sister lowered herself to her knees in front of me. That Becca was looking at my cock just inches in front of her face was surreal. But then everything that had happened today was surreal.

She looked up at my face. "Tell me to suck it."

I gave my head a small shake.

Leaning forward, she placed a kiss on the head. "I want you to. You made me feel so wonderful earlier with your mouth. Now I want to do the same for you. But I want you to tell me to do it." Her mouth opened and I watched with a wince as her teeth gave the head of me a caress. "Do it. I warn you, brother. I bite when I'm denied what I want. And I want this cock in my mouth."

Becca's hand curled around me like that felt so good. The warmth of her breath on

me. Damn it, but it felt so good when she placed another small kiss on the head. Looking into that pretty face, I saw that she meant it. She wanted to do that. How could I say no? Even knowing I would hate myself afterward, how could I say no?

I gave a reluctant nod.

"Say it," she whispered.

I took a breath. "Suck me."

With a gleeful sound of pleasure, my sister opened her mouth and swallowed the head of me like I was made of candy. Leaning back hard against the wall for support, I watched, unable to believe my eyes, my sister - my dear sweet bat shit crazy sister - giving me a blowjob. And oh dear fuck did she know what she was doing!