To Share or Not To Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We deserve to see if what we have is real," he'd say, or "You know you want what you feel when we're dancing," or his favorite and I must admit the one that got me thinking, "You owe it to yourself to find out what another man feels like. After all, it's not like I'm suggesting you fall in love with me or anything. Even if you give me some of that pussy, there will be plenty left for Joey."

Looking back now, I know I was stupid, but that bit about owing myself the chance to experience another man, really got to me. Especially since I was beginning to admit to myself that I was falling in love with Kent. I didn't love Joey any less, so how could I love Kent—I was confused.

It didn't help matters that Joey came into the Long Branch one Friday night and caught me dancing with Kent. We were only dancing—well dancing really close and yeah, Kent's hands were doing a little exploring, but nothing bad happened. You'd never know that from the way Joey acted—you'd have thought he caught us in bed. I realized we had to cool it awhile and when I told Kent, he got all upset; but I was adamant, no more 'touchy feely' where Joey might see us. That lasted a few weeks—weeks that seemed like the longest weeks of my life.

******

JOEY PICKS UP THE STORY:

Like I said, when Jan walked out of the room, with that tight red dress showing off her curves, I knew I was the luckiest guy in the world—I had money, good health, and a wonderful woman who loved me. What more could a man ask for? I even started passing a couple of jobs that wasn't up to the new codes, but did meet the old ones, so what the hell? Live and let live, I always say—it'll make no difference in a hundred years.

Well, from that point on, life continued to treat me well—up to the time I began to wonder what was going on; just why Jan was so hot to trot anymore. Shucks, she wanted to fuck as much as she did when we first married. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the results, but something made her change, and I wanted to know what that something was. If she ever started back to only wanting to screw two or three times a week, it might come in handy.

That's when I started paying attention to things I'd never questioned before—things like the way she always dressed so sexy for work, and the way she always gushed praises for some guy named Kent. Listening to her tell it, this guy Kent must walk on water. I also noticed she was always even hotter after going out with the girls every Friday night, so I decided I'd try to find out where they went and surprise her the next time.

Discovering where they hung out was a snap. I ran into one of her group at the supermarket. After the usual greetings I said. "Hey, Jan tells me you gals had a great time last Friday."

"Err...yes," she seemed hesitant to discuss it, but I kept right on chattering.

"Yeah, I'm glad Jan has you girls to pal around with. Does her good to get away from the regular grind once in a while."

"I didn't realize Jan shared everything with you. My husband isn't at all interested in the girl talk and if he knew we were at a place that had dancing and live music, he'd blow up. Sure considerate of you to take it like that."

"What's to take? So you'll dance a time or two and drink a bit—a gal's gotta loosen up once in a while, doesn't she? Yeah—she was telling me how good the band was down at...at "I snapped my fingers. "Don't you hate it when a name slips your mind?"

"You mean Miss Kitty's..."

I cut her off before she could finish. "Yeah the Long Branch. That's the place, Can you imagine, as many times as I've been there and now it slips my mind just like that. Must be getting old." We exchanged a few more pleasantries before parting. As I walked away, I called back, "Have a good time at Miss Kitty's Friday."

"We always do," was her reply, confirming their regular meeting place was the Long Branch.

The next Friday Jan's tight black dress displayed a lot of cleavage and didn't quite make it down to her knees. Couple that with the heels she wore, what I call "fuck me heels", which accented her butt when she walked, and you have what I call enough to make a man have a wet dream in the middle of the afternoon. I mean, she was something hot!

"Now don't mess up my lipstick," she warned, when I tried to hug her bye before she left. "There'll be plenty of time for that when I get home, so keep it warm for me." She cupped my package, giving it a gentle squeeze before leaving.

I waited about hour before I followed her out the door. I wanted to give her party plenty of time to get started before I walked in. The first person I ran into as I entered the Long Branch was its owner, my cousin, Kitty.

"Joey! Boy you're a sight for sore eyes, Where the heck you been keeping yourself?" As usual Kitty didn't pause for a long breath; I swear that woman could chat on for hours and not really say a thing. "Wondered when you'd show up." She pointed to a table near the rear. "Wife's a regular Friday night customer; her and her girlfriends." Pulling me to a table, she waved her arm, holding up two fingers. "Beer will be here in a minute."

We sat and she rambled on, but my attention was on the dance floor. Jan and some big son-of-a-bitch was doing what I suppose they call dancing, but I'd say it was closer to dry humping on a dance floor. The way she had her head resting against his chest while rotating her hips against his, I didn't think he was some random stranger—no, this had to be the 'wonderful' Mr. Kent. That song ended, but they continued right through the next, as though the music never stopped.

We finished our beers and I made my excuses to Kitty, thanking her for the drink and saying I was going to surprise my wife.

"Oh, you'll surprise her all right, but be careful; that's a mean bastard she's with."

"Nooo! Not the wonderful Kent. You should hear how she sings his praises about being a kind gentle man."

"Huh! Kind, gentle my ass. You watch your back, boy. You hear!"

Arriving at their table, I greeted the women there and pulled up one of the two empty chairs. You should have seen their faces and heard how the chatter around the table quieted down. One woman got up to leave, but I caught her arm. "Please don't do that," I said. "I want to surprise Jan, and if you go tell her, it'll ruin my plans." I slipped my hand in my coat as if I had a shoulder holster. "I really don't want to hurt anybody, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." She returned to her chair and talk at that table came to a halt.

I kept my hand under my coat and assumed a relaxed posture until the music ended and Jan and her partner slithered toward the table like they were joined at the hips and his hand was resting very low on her back. If I had to guess, I guess it was touching her ass. She was staring into his face, completely enthralled, so she didn't see me until he spoke.

"You're in my chair, Asshole," were the first words out of his mouth. From the shocked look on Jan's face, I suspected that wasn't the kind of language she expected from him.

"Well, your hands have been all over my wife's ass, Bastard," I spat back. He obviously expected a smaller guy to back down and when I didn't, his eyes settled on my hand under my coat. In that day and time a lot of men in our part of the country packed heat and more than one had walked away free from a killing, where a wife stealer was involved. Clearly, from the way he drew in his horns, he wasn't taking any chances.

As soon as she heard my voice, Jan paled. She looked like her legs didn't want to hold her up. "Joey," She finally gasped, "Wha...what are you doing here?"

Big boy broke in. "You know this fellow, Jan?"

"He... he's my husband."

"Damn, boy, how many wives asses have you had your hands all over?" I asked. He just looked daggers at me but wisely kept his mouth shut. When I say wisely, I mean, if I was packing heat, which I wasn't, but I always had a good poker face. He didn't know that and as long as my hand stayed where it was, he wouldn't see the lack of a bulge.

Jan recovered very quickly. "Yes, he's my husband, Joey, and don't you go calling him names. Joey, this is Kent, the fellow I've been telling you about." She sat beside me and pointed to an empty chair at a nearby table. "Kent you get that chair and you two stop acting like two dogs around a female in heat. Now shake hands and be good—I mean it, Boys."

Damn, she was good! I never saw anyone recover from an obvious shock so quickly. Apparently she had no idea how long I'd been in the building, so I wasn't going to enlighten her. I wanted to see how she played this thing. One by one the other women drifted away, until only the three of us were left. That's when she turned to me.

"Now don't go getting all huffy, Joey. I told you we talked, drank, and sometimes men would ask us to dance and we did. That's all that's happened here tonight, so don't get your boxers in a wad."

"So you always hang onto your dance partners like you did with Kent tonight?"

She reached for my hands with both of hers. Damn if I didn't hold hands and in the process Kent could see I was bluffing and made an audible reaction, which I didn't miss. I figured the next time we met I'd better be sure I was packing. That big SOB could tear me apart and have me for breakfast.

"So you have been here for a while. No, I don't always dance as close as I did tonight. I got carried away, I admit it—but I was thinking about the time we'd have when I got you in bed tonight. Now, that's the truth, so like it or lump it. I don't care." She stared me down before getting to her feet. Damn if love won't make a guy stupid; I never could best her when she turned on that smile, and this time it could have lit up the room.

"You two sit there and get to know each other," she said as she walked away, "cause due to our work relationship this won't be the last time you'll be spending together."

We sat there, just staring at each other, until finally Kent broke the silence. "Listen, I know you're upset seeing me and Jan dancing like that, but if it's any help, she was telling the truth—you just saw the farthest she's ever let me go." He paused and seemed to carefully consider his next words. "Joey, you ran a pretty good bluff on me tonight, if you ever do it again, you better have the means to back it up. And I want to be square with you, cause according to Jan, you really are an upright guy; so I'm telling you here and now, while I've never been in your wife's drawers yet, I fully intend to fuck her, and there ain't a thing a wimp like you can do about it."

What the fuck do you say to a guy with that much balls—one you know can wipe up the floor with you? I felt I had to say something. "So you're planning to rape her, big man?"

"Rape? Hell no. She'll be begging me to fuck her before I'm finished. Hell, she'll bring her soaked drawers home and stick'em in your face."

"Well, Bub, a man oughta do what he thinks is right." I said, in my best John Wayne imitation. About that time Jan and the rest of the girls were almost to the table, so neither said anything else.

"Did you boys get to know each other better?" Jan asked, once again choosing a chair closer to me and putting her hand on my knee.

"Oh I think I know where he stands, but I'm not sure he quite understands me yet; he will though." Kent once again made some kind of noncommittal grunt in reply.

We sat around maybe another half hour before one of the other girls decided to call it a night. Her standing to leave was followed by another, and then another, until soon only the three of us were left. That's when I decided to test the waters; standing I said, "Well, I guess that's a night for me. You coming on home Jan, or do you have something to take care of first" I was watching her reaction like a hawk.

"Not me, Honey." She gave Kent a slight shake of her head; if I hadn't been watching so intently I wouldn't have noticed it. "I'll be right behind you."

My car was half way across the lot from where Jan and the gang had parked, and now, with the others gone, only Jan and Kent's cars were in that area. When I saw Jan and Kent walking in that direction, I ducked behind a pick-up so I could watch without them seeing me. He opened the door for Jan and it looked like he leaned in for a kiss, but she pushed him way. Satisfied tonight's show was over, I hurried to beat her home and made it by about three minutes.

I was getting some milk from the fridge when she walked in. Grabbing doughnuts from the box on the counter, she handed me one and said. "Pour me a glass too, please." I handed her the milk without saying a word.

"You're mad, aren't you?"

"What the hell do you think? I walk in planning to join my wife and her friends for a drink, and what do I see? You hanging on to some big stud and his hands all over your ass, that's what. So, yes—I guess you could say I'm mad."

"Don't be like that, Baby. I told you we did stuff like that, but all it does it make me horny, and I always come home for you to scratch my itch, don't I?" She was in my face kissing and teasing. "Can you really say our sex life hasn't improved in the last few weeks, especially on Friday nights?"

"You mean..."

"Yep, I dance with Kent, he tries to feel me up, but until tonight I always managed to keep the bull in the fence, and I bring all those pent up desires home to little ole you."

Saying that, she fished my cock out and started running her tongue around the head. Which man in his right mind could stay mad when a warm tongue is circling the head of his dick? I picked her up and started for the bedroom, but we never made it any farther than the sofa in the den. I bent her over the arm, putting her delicious looking behind at just the right height. I could see her panties were wet, but I didn't realize just how wet until I started taking them off. They were soaked.

She stepped out of them and spread her feet a little wider, giving me a perfect shot at that puffy labia. When my fingers caressed her slit it almost opened for me. The musky odor of a turned on woman is one of the most exciting things in the world to me, and Jan was a turned on woman. Using two fingers, I spread the lips apart and I swear it seemed like that pink tunnel was gapping, just begging to be filled.

"Come on, Honey, don't tease so. I'm ready for that wonderful cock of yours." I took her for her word. Old John was like a heat seeking missile, and as I gave her those long, slow strokes we both love, she pushed back on my every forward stroke. Like I said, I could stay with her as long as she needed me, but tonight she was so hot she started her spasms after only a few minutes, and she continued, one shortly after another, until finally the big one hit her.

"Yeesss!" she screamed, increasing the rhythm. "Give it to me, Baby. It's soooo gooooood." She was pumping back and wildly swinging her head from side to side, sending her long hair flying back and forth. With that final moan she shivered, her body relaxed and she slumped forward. I held her hips to me, franticly ramming my cock into her slick pussy.

From deep within my balls I felt the hot lava starting to rumble. Suddenly, like ancient Mt. Vesuvius, it erupted and filled my wife with hot molten cum; and like Vesuvius, it spilled over the surrounding area, sweeping down Jan's puffy lips and spilling over the sofa's arm, creating another cleanup job for me the next morning.

As soon as we both got our breathing down below racecar speed, I lifted her and continued to make our way to the bed. Gently laying her down, I felt we needed to talk, but I had to visit the bathroom first. By the time I returned, she was actually snoring.

"Okay, Jan." I whispered, "But tomorrow we have to talk."

The next morning, a crisp almost cloud free fall morning Carolina was noted for, greeted us. It was Saturday, so we could sleep as late as we wanted; still I was awake by eight and had bacon sizzling and the pan ready for the eggs, when Jan staggered into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Sugar." I greeted her. The events of early last night had almost, but not quite been obliterated by what took place after we got home. In hindsight, I know that sounds foolish, but damn it, I loved the woman.

"Do you have to shout?" she managed to stumble her way to the table and her chair without falling.

"Guess you had a few too many, last night?" I said it in a teasing, rather than an accusing, way.

"Yeah, maybe this afternoon I'll get better and die." She held the coffee cup I handed her with both hands. "Mmmm... good, really good." She remained quiet until she finished that first cup and pushed it my way for a refill. "I realize you might want to talk, but could we wait till after lunch? I really feel lousy."

"Yeah, but get some breakfast in you whether you think you want it or not."

She picked at her food, getting about half down, before she disappeared into her sewing room. About two-thirty she came out, looking like she felt a lot better. She still looked a bit shamefaced, however, as she joined me in a late lunch of hamburger and chips.

"You ready to talk about last night?" I asked.

"If we must, but I don't see where it was such a big deal."

"Not a big deal! My God, Jan, you let another man have his hands all over your ass; and don't tell me his cock wasn't poking you when you were dancing. Lord Woman, you two were practically dry humping right out there with me, God, and everybody watching."

"So—maybe I had a little too much to drink, and yeah, we were having a good time—but what were we hurting? We got all worked up, it's true, but he went his way and I came home with you—and don't try to tell me you didn't enjoy what we did after we got home."

"You really don't see anything wrong with rubbing it all over a strange man?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was this the same shy virgin I'd married and who'd helped me raise our children?

"No, I don't, but if you don't want me to, I'll stop. I'll tell you one thing though, I'm getting tired of being told what I can and can't do. It seems like all my life somebody has been going, 'Jan, do this, or Jan, don't do that,' and I'm getting sick of it." She marched off to the bedroom and when she emerged again she was wearing her skin tight jeans and a top that showed all her assets—and believe me, she had a lot.

"I'll be down at the Long Branch if you want to join me after the Clemson game." She said. She did kiss me on the cheek, but it was a cross between a cousin kiss and an 'air kiss' those phonies on TV pass out.

The game was one of those that first rate teams schedule to work out the kinks before games that count, and early in the third quarter Clemson had started playing their third string, so I gave it up and headed down to the Long Branch.

Apparently Jan, or one of her friends, had been busy on the phone, for by the time I walked in four of the other 'Friday Night Girls' were sitting at a table along with Jan and two guys. Of course Kent was one of the guys. I didn't think Jan had spotted me yet, so I stepped behind one of those big indoor planters women seem so fond of. I wanted to see what Jan was doing before approaching her. It was obvious none of the group was feeling any pain, but from what I could see Jan was ignoring Kent, who just sat there with a stupid grin on his face, while looking lost.

Satisfied, I grabbed a beer from the bar and joined my wife. I tried to greet her with a kiss on her cheek, but she adroitly avoided my lips. I didn't miss the smirk Kent sent my way when she refused to let me kiss her. Nor did the big smile Jan gave him, as I turned to get an extra chair, escape me. Things got pretty cool in that corner of the room; one of Jan's girlfriends tried to include me in the conversation, but the rest of the group acted like I hadn't showered in a week.