To Share or Not To Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tell the truth, I felt relieved when my cousin Kitty motioned for me to join her. I excused myself, as if anyone would miss me, and joined Kitty at a table where two glasses and a bottle of her private stock were waiting.

"Don't know if you are aware of it or not, Joey, but that guy whose been paying so much attention to Jan for the past few weeks, is bad news. I know of three marriages he's helped to wash up on the rocks." She poured me a stiff one while taking only about half as much for herself.

"I'm not as blind as Jan seems to think. I was in here last night and saw them dancing; when I tried to talk about it today, she just said she'd stop fooling with him, if that's what I wanted. Then she got pissed and left, saying I'd find her here if I wanted her."

"Well, if it's any consolation, I haven't seen her have anything much to do with him today. I'm pretty sure she turned down his invitation to dance."

"Yeah, but how long will that last?" Then I told her about Kent bragging about fucking my wife to my face.

"Damn! What did you do?"

"What could I do? Jan's her own woman, and since part of his brag was that she'd beg him to fuck her, I guess the ball's in her court." I took another sip of the excellent whiskey and took my time answering. I felt so helpless I was afraid I might lose it right there in front of Kitty. "Besides, what could I do? If I had gotten physical, that Asshole would have torn me apart. It's not that I'm a coward, but I see no need to pick a fight you can't possibly win."

"Damn, that's a tough spot for any man to be in. Somebody making a play for your wife, and even has the balls to tell you, and you can't do anything about it."

"Weeell now, I didn't say I wasn't going to do anything about it—I just want time to consider an appropriate action—preferably one that doesn't include me spending time in jail."

After finishing that first glass, I switched to Ginger Ale—wanted to keep my wits about me. Apparently Kitty had nothing better to do, for she stayed with me the entire time, while we kept suggesting and discarding idea after idea.

"Too bad that bastard can't catch AIDS. That's just what a bastard like that deserves, what with him making a game of breaking up families, but last I heard they don't sell an AIDs pill to slip in someone's drink."

"Given my line of work, Joey, that might not be as outrageous as you think, To do it right though, you'd have to shell out some real dough." She went on to outline her thoughts. "Think on it awhile. No need to act right away, but we do have a fairly narrow window; it won't work once the disease becomes obvious."

"I read you, but I still need to give Jan every chance to wake up and do the right thing. Meanwhile, I gather up some untraceable cash."

That's how we left things. I went on home and waited up for Jan—I wanted to judge for myself what she may have been up to, but when she got home thirty minutes later, nothing seemed out of place. The only difference from the usual Saturday night was the definite lack of interest in fooling around. I figured that was to be my punishment for asking her not to mess with Kent.

The cool spell lasted till Tuesday—I think she was starting to get horny—so when we got in bed that night, it seemed nothing had ever happened. I was horny myself so I really enjoyed that little roll in the hay.

Things went along like that for several weeks—a sexual famine for three or four days, then a feast to match our honeymoon days. Jan was beginning to frustrate me; I couldn't understand what the heck she thought she was doing. I would have suspected she was getting some elsewhere, if she was going out at night, but except for Friday nights, we were together all the time we weren't working.

I finally breathed a sigh of relief, apparently she was over the Kent thing, since even when we had sex after she got home from her time with the girls, it wasn't the highly charged event it was back when she'd be so turned on from fooling around with him. I had also checked things out down at the Long Branch a few Friday nights and it seemed Kent had stopped dropping by. Now all I had to do was find ways to bring more romance into our lives so she wouldn't be tempted the next time some snake slithered by. Piece of Cake! Right?

******

JAN TELLS HER SIDE

Since meeting at the Long Branch was out and I didn't want to change my routine—that might make Joey suspicious—the only time I saw Kent was at work, and that severely limited our flirting

Kent was always dropping by my office, and once in a while we had a legitimate excuse for both of us to check on a new listing, or show a house together. At those times Kent would put on the full court press, and a few times I was awful tempted to try out those Queen beds that, we used to demonstrate how a bedroom would look furnished, but much to Kent's dismay, I never gave in.

Finally things came to a head one day after we had showed a house and were on our way back to the office. Kent was driving and he obviously had a lot on his mind.

"What are you doing?" I asked, when he took a road that led out into the country instead of back to town.

"Just trust me; I have something I want to show you."

"We'll be late."

"Naw, we have plenty of time and this isn't far."

He was right, we could have taken the rest of the afternoon, so I decided to sit back and enjoy the scenery. We went down a back road—it really was more of a trail—that ended at a big lake surrounded by ancient oaks, and right under the closest one was a wooden bench big enough to seat at least six people.

"This in one of my favorite places on earth," Kent said.

"It is beautiful. Who do you suppose owns it?" I was wondering if Joey might like to spend a weekend here. It'd be perfect for camping out and fishing.

"I do—bought it over three years ago. You should have seen it then—all grown over with underbrush and all." He reached for my hand. "Let's walk around the lake, we might see a deer or two and since I don't allow hunting, there's sure to be a lot of birds and smaller animals around."

I have to admit the scenery was really something. As we walked birds flittered from bush to bush, serenading us, while a couple squirrels scurried about, one little guy almost came with reach.

"Usually I bring peanuts to feed them," Kent explained, when I remarked how tame the squirrels seemed. He guided me to a giant oak that must have been hundreds of years old. With my back against the tree and his body pressed tightly against my front, I could feel his cock poking me while his hands massaged my breast. I slipped both arms around his neck and welcomed his probing tongue.

I could feel my juices begin to flow and when his left hand left my breast and found my pussy I knew I was in trouble. His finger caught the elastic leg band and wormed its way inside. Finding my soaked slit, it stroked the inner lips and flicked across my clit, causing me to become weak in the knees. I spread my feet a little farther apart, allowing him a bit more room to manipulate my steaming little pearl.

A second finger joined its mate and I was lost; if he had tried to fuck me right then, I'd have been powerless to stop him, but he continued stroking my slick pussy until a powerful blue wave of lust, which began like the ocean waves, swept its way toward my raging body. Onward it rushed, the white foam spilling over the rolling crest, until it finally burst over me, rolling me under and sweeping me up on the sandy beach of my lust. Never before had a finger given me such satisfaction.

I remained still and panting for breath, and enjoying the afterglow, until I realized he'd pulled me down to the oaks roots and while I lay on the thick bed of leaves, he was tugging at my panties.

"No! Stop! No, I can't..."

"Why not? You're not going to leave me like this, are you?"

The biggest cock I'd seen, outside of a porn video, was standing proudly away from his kneeling body, sort of waving and jumping with his heartbeat. I managed to cross my legs and kept insisting he stop, but the wild lust in his eyes caused to think maybe I'd gone too far.

Desperate for a way out of actually being fucked, I yelled, "You can't put it in me, but I'll give you a blow job." Those words seemed to blast their way through his lust addled brain; still in a kneeling position, he straddled my upper torso and I guided his thick cock toward my waiting mouth.

"I haven't done this many times before, so I might not be very good," I warned, just before rolling my tongue around his purple glans. Then covering my teeth with my lips I pushed down, taking the crown and a couple inches in my mouth. His only answer was a series of groans as I sucked and bobbed my head back and forth, like I was fucking his cock with my mouth. Not knowing what else to do, I softly tugged and rubbed his heavy sac until I felt him getting close.

I'd never actually let Joey cum in my mouth before, always pushing him out so he could cum over my breast, but I must have misjudged Kent. Just before I was going to push him away, his cock started throbbing and rope after rope of his hot cum filled my mouth. I started to gag, swallow, and push him away at the same time. He was having none of that; with his big hand behind my head, he held me while his throbbing cock filled my mouth until his cum ran down my chin.

When it was all over, the gravity of what I just done hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't help it; I started crying like a baby, while Kent held me close. Trying to kiss my tears away, he gently rocked me and murmured soothing words of comfort.

"Why are you so distraught?" he asked after I'd finally settled down. "We've done nothing wrong—we're just two needy people trying to help each other out. I don't see why it's such a big deal."

When I tried to explain to Kent how I felt about cheating on Joey, he responded with, "Look at it like this—when you had your second child, did you love her?"

"Of course."

"Did you love the oldest child any less?"

"No! I loved them both the same."

"Then why can't you love me and Joey? You can keep up with both sexually, and there's no reason for Joey to know about us, if we're careful."

"That makes a certain amount of sense, but I just can't do it behind Joey's back."

"Well, don't—tell him what you are going to do. Are you always going to let yourself be pushed around by someone else?" He hesitated allowing me time to think about how I'd always given into the expectations of others. "When you married Joey, you became an equal partner in a marriage, not a slave. Ask him to let you go on just one date; tell him you need to experience another man so you can see if you've been missing anything." He kissed me again. I stared into his sparkling blue eyes while he said, "Jan, I'd love to be that man."

I thought about his words all the way back to the office—that and the way his dick felt in my hands and mouth. I could still taste his cum when I slipped into the ladies room to straighten myself up as best I could.

I went home after work that day a completely confused woman. Usually, after Kent and I had been flirting, I'd get home so hot I'd want to rip Joey's clothes off as soon as he walked through the door; today was different. My mind was in such turmoil I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. Kent's words pounded through my head and while I kept telling myself there was no way Joey would never agree to me going on even one date, I just had to find out for myself what it was like. Besides, I had feelings for Kent that were almost as deep as those I had for Joey.

I suddenly knew I was going to do it; I was going to tell, not ask him. "Joey," I'd say, "I'm going on a date—just one date, it doesn't mean I love you any less; it's just something I've just got to do. It'll be just this once, after that, I'll never even flirt with another man again—promise—but I just gotta know what I missed out on, back when I was single."

That wasn't too much to ask, was it? Now the only question left was when? I knew I had to catch him in the right mood or he'd bow up like a stubborn mule, but if I kept putting it off, I'd probably chicken out. On the way home I stopped off for his favorite takeout, a Chinese sampler with extra egg rolls.

******

JOEY TAKES UP THE NARRATIVE

Like I said, "Piece of cake, right?" Wrong! I found that out the night she came home with a good selection of Chinese takeout, something she knew I liked. We ate, mostly in silence, but after I put the leftovers away, the look on her face told me something was wrong.

"Honey, we need to talk." Just three little words—three little words that spelled the beginning of the end for many marriages. That night she uttered those dreaded three words.

"About what?" I felt like my heart would jump out of my chest. I continued making us both a cup of coffee; handing her a cup, I sat in the chair directly across from her. This was one time I needed to watch her facial expressions.

"You know you are the only man I've been with," she couldn't look me in the eye when talking.

"So?"

"So I always wondered what I missed. I know you had several women before we married, but I was always the good little girl. Before we married, I never did anything my parents or my aunt disapproved of, and since we married, I always did what you wanted me to do."

"And...?"

"And I want to see for myself what I missed."

"Let me get this straight, you want to be unmarried for a while so you can see how it feels screwing another man?"

"Yes...I mean no—I don't want a divorce; I just want one night—one date, just to satisfy my curiosity."

"But why, Jan? Ain't I man enough for you?"

"Of course you are, Honey." She came over, wrapped her arms around me, kissed my cheeks, and then she continued, "This isn't something I need, it's something I want."

"Not sure I'm grasping the finer points here, Hon. Are you saying you want my blessing—want me to give you a hall pass, so to speak?"

"Yes." I could barely hear her reply. "I want you to give me a hall pass for just one night."

"And after that, what do you see happening?"

"After that I go right back to being the loving wife I've always been. It won't affect what we have for each other in any way."

"You can't possibly believe that, Jan. Just you asking such a thing has already affected our relationship."

"Are you going to go along with my simple request, or not?" Jan was one of those people who held things in until it all boiled over. Now I could see her temper was beginning to bubble.

"No! No way can I give you the okay to screw up our marriage. Jan, you are the most precious thing in the world to me—I'm not sharing you with another man. By the way, if the other man you have picked out is that ass, Kent; you need to know he's a player. Kitty tells me he has a list of broken marriages to his credit. He's the kind who gets the wife to bed a couple times then moves on to another victim."

"Kent's not like that—he's a really nice guy—people just don't understand him." She was really getting pissed by now. "Besides, you don't own me; I can do what I want to do."

"That's right, Babe; you're my wife, not my property, and you can do anything you please. What you can't do is make me like or even accept what you do. All I can do is beg you not to screw up our life together."

"Ooooohhhh You! Why can't you understand? I'm not going to mess up our life—I just want to experience someone else just this one time." She was so upset her face was crimson and tears were dripping down her cheeks. "Are you going to divorce me if I go on just one date? Are you—huh?"

"Do you really think once will be enough?"

"I know it will be—I'm not stupid, I don't want to break up our family." She hesitated a few seconds before continuing, "So the question is, are you going to throw away everything we have just because I go on one date?"

So now she was putting the ball back in my court, and I was one confused Son-of-a-Gun; I wasn't sure if I'd pull the trigger over just one incident or not. "I guess we'll just have to see, won't we."

A few days later I came home after work to find her in our bedroom getting dressed. She was just putting on her bra, a sexy black wisp of material that I'd never seen before, with her boobs almost spilling over the top. On the bed was a little black dress and a throng that had 'fuck me' written all over it, or at least that's the way I saw it.

"See you got a new outfit—got it for anything special?"

"You might say that, I'm going out with Kent tonight." She came over and rubbed against me, letting me feel every inch of her hot body. "Please don't be mad, Joey; this is something I just have to do."

"Well, I still say I don't want you to do this but every woman oughta do what she thinks is right," I said. "As for me, I'm headed down to the Long Horn."

"Will you be back when I get home?"

"Not sure; I might not ever be back." I walked out the door without looking back. Down at the Long Horn Kitty must have spotted me as soon as I walked in the door, for she was already clearing a table for us in the back corner. That way we could talk in relative privacy.

"You look like warmed over crap." She greeted be with a hug. "Our usual," she said to the girl, who had rushed over. "Who licked the red off your candy? Come on, you can tell Cousin Kitty all about it."

I knew Kitty was one of those people who didn't think anyone should mess with her family and yet I proceeded to spill my guts. By the time I'd finished bringing Kitty up to date, I could see she was madder than hell but strangely enough, I felt better.

"That bastard! He's always sniffing after strange pussy, but I thought Jan had better sense than to fall for his line."

"Me too, but obviously she doesn't."

"What'cha gonna do about it? You can't let him get away with that kind'a crap."

"Him? What about Jan? He ain't raping her, she going out of her own free will."

"I know, but don't forget, we're dealing with an accomplished seducer here; a sweet girl like Jan really doesn't stand a chance once a guy like him sets his sights on her. He's the one you need to do something about."

"Yeah, but what? I'd only get the shit kicked out of me if I started a fight."

"Ever thought about using a baseball bat late at night when he's half drunk and just getting in his car?"

"Yeah, but I might kill him, and sure as hell, I'd get caught. I ain't got no desire to be Bubba's girlfriend for the next twenty years." We sat quietly for some minutes while I thought about a fitting punishment for Kent. Maybe Kitty had a point; maybe Jan could be excused, if like she said, this was a onetime thing.

Kitty changed the subject when she started talking again. "Remember when we talked a few days ago and you said it was too bad the bastard couldn't catch AIDS?"

"Yeah, you hinted it would take money and I said I'd needed to gather up some untraceable cash. I thought you were joshing."

"I was as serious as a heart attack; I guess you really didn't gather the cash. How long would you need to get your hands on some really big money?"

"Week to ten days, probably."

Then she went on to tell me about this girl, who worked in her place up in Columbia, and had just found out she had the AIDS virus. "Poor kid, she can't continue as an escort and she doesn't know what to do."

The AIDS thing was something new back then and it was almost a death sentence.

"Damn! Too bad we can't think of some way to get her to fuck Kent—it'd serve that bastard right." The wheels started turning in my head. "You say this girl is hard up for money?"

"Yeah."

"Well I can't support her for the rest of her life, but if she's willing to fuck Kent and give him AIDS, I can maybe swing a hundred thousand—that might help her a lot."