To Share or Not To Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's as good as done." Kitty was leaning forward, almost like a bird dog on a point.

By closing time we'd had it all worked out. Kitty would transfer Sue, the sick girl, down to the Long Branch as a bartender, I'd start making up the difference between what she'd made as an escort and her bartender's salary, and Kitty would make sure Sue knew that if she seduced Kent, and managed to give him the AIDS virus, another hundred grand would come her way.

The only hang-up I had about our plan was that Kent's wife would be exposed also. My doubts disappeared when Kitty told me she was as bad as her husband and she personally knew of four marriages she'd broken up. She said the word on the street was that she and Kent had worked as a team last year, when they seduced the organist down at the First Baptist Church. They'd sent the ladies husband a video of one of their wilder nights and when the guy confronted the wife, she'd wound up killing herself. The way I saw it, both deserved anything they got.

So Mister Kent, the ladies' man, thinks he can fuck my wife and there's nothing I could do about it—well we'd see about that. I must admit, I felt better when I got home that night, even if it was after one and Jan still hadn't returned. The way I had it figured, if Jan was serious about just wanting a one timer, she'd be in the clear, but if she kept going back to the well, she'd just have to drink the same water Lover Boy did.

******

JAN CONTINUES THE NARRATIVE

Just like that, Joey walked away from me. All I said was that I wanted to go on a date—just one lousy date—and what did he do? 'Mr. Man of the House' says not to do it and walks away. Well, I'm sick of always doing what somebody else says. After all, Kent had a good point, even if I loved him, which I don't, why couldn't I love both of them? I love two children, don't I? And I don't slight either of them, do I? No! And it won't hurt a thing if I have just one date with Kent. The poor guy looks so pitiful, begging me to go out with him, and it isn't like I'd be making a regular thing out of it.

I was about to slip into a lacy black throng, but then I gave it a second thought. Why put it on? Kent would soon be taking it back off anyway. I did wear the sexy bra; it pushed the girls up so they made their best show.

Add to that a tight fitting little black dress, that only reached mid-thigh, along with a pair of three inch fuck me heels, and I was ready for a night on the town. Just before leaving, I stuffed a pair of panties in my bag; wouldn't want to come home without drawers on if Joey was here, would we? Anyway, enough toiletries joined them to allow me to fix back up after a hard night and I was out the door.

We left my car in the Food City parking lot, and took his pick-up truck to the Dixie Diner, which was located a few miles out of town. I have to admit, at first I was as nervous as a long-tailed Tom Cat in a room full of rocking chairs, but once I sampled the bottle of wine Kent ordered—okay, so I did a little more than just sample; but anyway, I started feeling quite a bit looser, so loose in fact, I didn't flinch when he placed his hand on my thigh. I really wouldn't have minded if he his hand touched bare skin instead of the flimsy dress material.

By the time we'd finished dinner, the band had begun playing, and I eagerly followed Kent to the small dance floor, where we were the only couple. I snuggled against Kent, my arm around his neck, his free hand holding my body tightly against his hardening cock, and every so often, he'd kiss my neck or nibble on my ears.

As we continued to dance, other couples joined us and soon the floor was so crowded no one was likely paying any attention to Kent's hand moving from my back to under my dress, where he discovered I was going commando.

"You little devil." His eyes were sparkling as he looked into mine before capturing my lips in a passionate wet kiss. We stopped dancing and just played tongue tango while his hard shaft searched for my honey spot. It did a good job too, considering the black dress material stood in its way.

"Let's get out of here." His husky voice sounded like he'd been running, and I was so excited I could hardly answer. I responded by leading the way back to our table where we left money for the check before grabbing my things and making a bee-line for the door.

We'd parked in the back, away from the parking lot lights—I had wondered why earlier—but I found out when Kent opened the door to help me in. As soon as I started to slide in he pulled me around so that my legs were sticking out the door and he was standing between them. Sliding my body toward him pulled my dress up, uncovering my bare pussy.

I moaned when Kent's tongue touched my slit. He started at the bottom and continued to my clit, lingering there and flicking across my little pearl. He was driving me crazy with desire

"I need you, Kent," I moaned. He stood, unzipped his pants and his hard cock sprung out. Again I moaned as he rubbed its bulbous head between my slick nether lips, readying it to push its way into my burning core.

I could feel that big head pressing against my outer lips which, for all the juice I'd produced, were resisting the invasion. Finally I reached down to spread them with my fingers and immediately that plum sized head slipped inside, spreading my pussy wider than it had ever been before.

"Oooo god! That's good, but give me time to adjust," I said. My breath was coming in gasps.

Kent held still and within seconds I started feeling better. "Okay, but go slow now." He pushed an inch or so before withdrawing almost all the way, then shoving it in once again. It felt like he was pulling my insides with him each time he withdrew. "My god, it felt good.

With each stroke, that big head pushed its way over my g-spot and I knew I wouldn't last long. "Faster Baby! Hurry! Give it to me!" I was afraid somebody might come out and see us. He sunk it to the hilt on his next push and I could feel it touch my cervix.

"Oh Baby, I ain't going to last long like this." He said, continuing the long slow strokes.

"Don't try; just keep giving me that big cock." I moaned, thrusting my pelvis against his rapidly increasing strokes. I could feel a tingle announcing my approaching orgasm just before he pushed it in to the hilt and held it there. I was expecting a mind numbing orgasm, but instead, when I felt his throbbing cock pumping into me, my own orgasm washed over me like the lazy waves on a calm day at the beach.

Hastily cleaning up as best we could, we hurried to the motel, where he'd booked a room for the night. We'd barely pushed the door shut before we were frantically undressing. Depositing me belly down on the king sized bed, Kent said, "Let's do it dog fashion this time." As soon as I was on all fours he scooted up behind me, caught around my hips, and shoved his cock so far in I could feel his curly hair rubbing my buns.

In my wildest dreams, I never imagined the night of raw sex that followed. I now know it was made possible by the little blue pills, but at the time I thought he was a sex god. Whatever the cause, we made the best of the time we had. Finally, about Two AM I made myself get out of bed and head for the shower.

"Get up!" I shook Kent awake, while I dressed. "You might not need to shower, but you have to take me to my car."

When I got home Joey wasn't in our bed. I'd seen his car in the carport, so I knew he must be home. The next place I checked was the guest room, where I found the door locked. I started to knock, then I thought about opening it with the spare key, but I reconsidered; I figured that if he wanted to be like that, we'd deal with it in the morning.

Next morning I awoke to the odors of bacon and eggs. Following my nose to the kitchen, I was surprised to find Joey had our plates served and was pushing a cup of coffee toward me.

"Just like you like it." He said. "How was your night? Did you find out what you were missing?"

"It was wonderful—an experience I'll never forget."

"Ready to start being a faithful wife for now on, like you promised?"

"Yep, just like I promised." I assured him, but deep down I knew I wouldn't be able to give Kent up. Joey was good, he was a real prize as a husband, and he was good at sex, but I'd never before experienced anything like last night. I could hardly wait to see Kent again, but I'd really have to be careful. If Joey found out I was seeing Kent again he'd never forgive me.

"Want to tell me about it?" I was surprised Joey asked, for I really didn't think it wise to go into details.

"Oh you know—Kent took me to supper, we danced a little, then it was off to a motel where we made love and then I came home."

"Made love, huh?"

"No Joey, I misspoke; we really didn't make love, we...uh...well, we screwed—okay? Love played no part in it; I don't love Kent, you're the only one I love. I just used him for an experiment." I decided I'd better change the subject.

"Why did you sleep in the guest room last night?"

"Where did you think I'd sleep? You come home all freshly fucked by God's gift to women, Mr. Kent Daniels, and you think I'm letting you crawl in bed with me. There's no telling what kind of diseases you picked up."

"Don't be ridiculous, Kent hasn't been with anyone but his wife in years—he told me so himself."

"And you believed him? Well Kitty says he's a major player, who is responsible for the breakup of several marriages. I don't suppose he mentioned any of that to you."

"Kent says Kitty tells lies on him because she wanted him to date her and he refused. He said he told her he didn't cheat on his wife."

"No—then what did he call what the two of you did last night?"

"Oh that was something special—a onetime thing that will never happen again." That's what I told Joey, but secretly I couldn't wait to make it a one more time thing; however the look on his face as Joey began to speak again almost scared me. I knew he was a kind, gentle man who would never hurt a soul, but I'd never saw him like that before.

"Okay Jan, you had guts enough to ask me permission and while I hated the idea, I loved you enough not to stand in your way. You wanted to try it one time and now you've tried it once. For both our sakes, it better end at this onetime.

"I've tried to tell you what I've found out about 'lover boy' but you aren't listening—he's got you completely fooled. He told me to my face he was going to fuck you and that you'd beg him..."

I broke in. "You're lying and you know it, Kent is a gentleman, he'd never say anything like that."

"Have it your way, but I tell you this; if you ever go with him again, you'll pay for it in ways you can't imagine."

"No problem there, I told you this was a once and done thing; but if I did, what would you do—divorce me?"

"Never mind what I'd do. Right now I'm telling you one last time, your boyfriend IS a player, and with this stuff called AIDS going around, screwing the wrong person can be the death of you.

"And, by the way, I'll continue to sleep in the guest room for three months. If you test free in that time—and I want the results sent here to the house so I can be first to open them, we'll go back to living as man and wife. Until I know you are disease free we're simply house mates."

With a brusque "Goodnight," Joey left me standing there.

I must admit I was surprised at the harsh conditions Joey laid out; they wouldn't be that bad on me, because I expected to get together with Kent several times before three months were up. If I hadn't known Kent wasn't seeing other women, I might have taken Joey's words about AIDS more seriously, but Kent had assured me that even though he liked to flirt with our co-workers, his wife was the only other woman he'd been with in years. Truthfully though, I couldn't imagine Joey doing without for three months, so I went along with his demands. I still loved him and expected us to grow old together, so I just had to be careful I didn't get caught.

I managed to stay away from Kent for the next three weeks, but the week after that, Kent stuck his head in my office to say he had a prospect he needed my help with. I gleefully cleared my afternoon calendar, for I was pretty sure that was code for "Let's get together again.

We met at the new listing we'd just picked up, quickly handled all the necessary paperwork, and with bated breath I followed him down the steps and back to our cars. To any observer we were just co-workers calmly going about our day, but in reality my heart was pounding almost out of my body as Kent told me to follow him.

"Where to?" I asked.

"Just follow me—you'll see."

A short time later we were turning into the rough trail, you couldn't really call it a road, which led to his property—the place I'd almost let him have me. After three weeks of Joey and his silly rules, there was no way I wasn't going to get laid today; not when the memory of Kent's beautiful cock was churning in my mind.

I pulled up close beside his car and hopped out; I guess I was really hornier than I thought, for I wanted to tear his clothes off right there.

"Easy, girl—let me get this stuff so we can have a little comfort." From the back of his car, he was pulling out an air mattress, a battery powered pump, a thick blanket, and a picnic basket. "You bring the radio," he said, motioning to the battery powered multiband radio left in the trunk.

Under the same oak we'd visited last time, he connected the pump to the air mattress. As soon as the mattress was inflated, he spread the beach towel over the mattress and started unpacking the basket. Laying out the contents on the beach towel, he proceeded to pour us each a glass of wine.

"To us," he said, touching his plastic flute to mine. "May this be the first of many times."

"To us," I said, sipping the wine while running my hand up the front of his pants. No doubt about it, he was ready for action.

"Let's strip down to our underwear so we don't mess up our clothes." When he said this, I lifted my hands while he caught the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head. Standing in only my bra, panties and shoes, I started unbuckling his belt then pulled his pants down while he got rid of his shirt.

As soon as we were both in our underwear Kent caught around my waist, pulling my body so tightly against his I could feel his shaft poking me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we stood there, grinding against each other, and trying to see who could get their tongue farthest in the other's mouth.

As our passions flared, Kent eased me down on the blanket; it was a lot more comfortable than just the leaves I'd laid on last time. While Kent was kissing every square inch of my exposed skin, I was serenaded by several varieties of songbirds and a squirrel scampered about in the oak's branches. I remember thinking, 'This is the perfect setting for love; I bet our ancestors probably did it just like this.'

I lifted my hips to make it easier for him to ease my panties down and throw the soaked material aside. Pulling my knees up and spreading them apart, I watched in fascination at the way his cock bobbed about when he knelt between them. I tingled with excitement when the back of his fingers played across my outer lips and then pulled them apart.

"Sooooo goooood," I moaned as he teased them with little nipping kisses. It seemed every nerve in my body ended at that special spot between my legs. When his mouth locked on to it, I stopped thinking about everything except the tongue that was driving me crazy with lust. Twisting my fingers in his hair, I moaned and pulled his head tighter against my burning pussy while that magic tongue twirled around my little pearl. Finally I could take it no longer.

"I need you filling me now" I demanded, trying to pull him higher so his cock could find its goal. He needed no further encouragement. Getting in position, he ran the head of his cock through my slit a couple times, but I don't think he really needed the extra lubrication; I was so hot I was sure my juices must have been welling over just waiting to welcome the drilling my pussy knew was coming.

Finally he placed his shaft just right and gave a shove. "Oh god, yes," I moaned when the head pushed inside. He must have been wanting to drag things out, considering the way he's push it in an inch or so, then pull back out before repeating it all over again. The third time he did that, I humped my hips and he sank all the way in.

I locked my legs around him, trying to pull him even deeper with each stroke. His breath sounded like he'd just ran a mile and I certainly felt like I was doing a hundred yard dash up a forty-five degree incline. Suddenly I'd reached the top and could feel myself falling down the other side. The tingle that had begun down in my toes rushed up my entire body, only to burst out my scalp; then all my muscles let go, leaving me a completely satisfied woman, who could only enjoy the realization that my lover's throbbing cock was resting against my cervix and filling me with cum.

We lay together for what seemed like ages, my head propped on his shoulder, and my hand playing with his now flaccid cock. With the birds serenading us from the overhead branches, we both took a nap, only to awake for an encore performance before having to leave.

Joey beat me home and I must have still had that 'freshly fucked' look about me, for he said, "Well, it looks like you had an interesting afternoon. Guess you couldn't hold out any longer, huh?"

"What do you mean? I've been on the job all day." Since he was being so unreasonable about my loving both he and Kent, I found I didn't mind lying to him as much as I once did.

Then he pissed me off by saying, in that self-righteous tone, "Honey, you may have been 'on the job' but it wasn't selling real estate. I stopped by work to take you to an early dinner and movie, but they told me you and Kent had gone to a site and hadn't returned. They said they couldn't imagine what was keeping you so long"

Well, the hell with him. I gave him a chance—he could have had me anytime he wanted—I'd have only went with Kent once in a while, but if he wanted to act like this, maybe I'd give Kent first choice. Dinner was a quiet one that night.

******

JOEY CONTINUES THE NARRATIVE

Kitty assured me Kent had come sniffing around Sue the first week she was on the job. She laughed at how Sue had pretended to play hard to get, which only made Kent try that much harder. Finally Sue had given in. According to Kitty, Kent had been fucking Sue bareback for a couple weeks, and she was now asking if she could have some of her promised money. Elated at the news, I had no problem with forking over greenbacks.

Once again I brought up the subject of Kent and begged Jan to stay away from him. Especially now that I was sure he'd been exposed to AIDS and with the word getting around that the young man living just down the road was dying from it, I was beginning to have second thoughts. I really hoped Jan would come to her senses, stop this thing with Kent and we could live a normal life—but damn it, I was not going to share my wife and if she insisted on her chosen path, she would just have to pay the consequences.

We went through a couple or three weeks when it seemed she might have seen the light. I still refused to sleep with her, yet with so much of her time accounted for, I didn't see when she could have been meeting him.

Boy! Was I wrong! I don't remember exactly which day it was, but I do remember I'd got off early and decided to drop by her office to see if she'd like to go out to dinner. It'd been a long time since we'd been to Oscar's, an upscale diner about forty miles away.

I could tell by her secretary's hesitant info about where Jan was, that something was wrong, so after asking her not to mention anything to Jan because I wanted to surprise her, I went home to wait for the inevitable.