To Show my Love

Story Info
John confesses his love, Celine makes him prove it.
5.5k words
4.62
16.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Show my Love"

I poured myself another drink as I contemplated my place at this party. It was already past midnight and people would be heading off soon, I had little time left to accomplish what I set out to do if I didn't want to chicken out like every time before. I downed the sweet burning liquor and headed back to the main room where everyone was half-heartedly dancing or chatting to each other. Looking around, I couldn't see her, but after some enquiries I found that she had gone out for some air.

Stepping out into the dim light of the garden, the cool air was refreshing against my skin. There she stood, chatting with a couple other friends, moonlight reflecting on her pale skin and long, curly blonde hair. My heart faltered for a second at her beauty before 6 or so hours of drinking propelled me onwards, politely joining the circle and exchanging small talk. Celine was my closest friend, a beautiful woman worthy of everything in this world, at least to me. Whether in my drunken state I was looking at her strangely I don't know, but there was definitely some sort of interaction with her frequent returned glances as she twisted her hair in one hand. I had to tell her how I felt, how much I loved her, thought she was the most beautiful being there ever was. I wanted her to be mine -- no, I wanted to be hers, I wanted to worship her like a goddess. I hated myself for feeling this way about her, after all she'd given me in our long friendship, but I could shake it no longer.

Eventually, the other two friends returned inside and as Celine was about to follow, I stopped her. She turned to me with a curious look.

"Celine..." I started "There is something I need to tell you"

"Of course" she replied softly, her voice sweet like birdsong "you know you can tell me anything."

"I...I love you, Celine. I really love you"

"aww, John I love you too. You're one of my closest friends and I appreciate you so much"

"No Celine, I mean like... I love you. Beyond friendship, I adore you. I want to show you how much I love you"

She stood there, taken aback by this unexpected confession. Something in her eyes seemed conflicted, confused, processing.

"I'm... let me get this straight. You love me like, love me love me?"

"Yes Celine. You are the most wonderful, beautiful woman I have ever known. I want to be yours."

"And how exactly do you want to show me that?"

I hadn't thought this through this far. My plans had been to tell her, for stuff to happen, and then thoughts of either fucking her or doing cute couple stuff. In the drunken heat of the moment I figured fuck it, and went in for a kiss. As deftly as a trained fighter parries a blade, Celine took me in her arms and deflected my face over her shoulder into a hug, catching me off guard.

"I see now, you're drunk. You won't show me how you truly love me when you're this fucked, so come home with me, sleep it off, and we'll talk in the morning, ok?"

I held her tightly, breathed in the floral scent of her hair in the night air which was a lot colder than I had first realised, and I clung even more tightly embracing her warmth. After a moment of appreciating her, thoughts in my head running riot like Wall Street in 1929, I replied.

"Sure. Tomorrow"

We hugged for a bit longer before returning to the party. I notified those I had planned to return home with that I didn't need that lift, and not much later Celine and I left together. Back at her place, far too tired for us to do anything, I was shown to the guest room and after stripping out of my jeans and shirt, passed into a black-out drunk slumber.

***

I woke up to a pounding headache and a tall white figure entering the room. At first I thought it was an angel, and in a sense I wasn't wrong. After wiping my eyes I saw Celine, dressed in a long white dressing gown, approaching with a glass of water. Conscious of the fact I was in my boxers under these covers, the fact she was probably just as dressed beneath the gown, and from morning wood, I was erect in seconds and sat up to hide the fact. She smiled and handed me the water, watching me drinking greedily with caring eyes I had come to know from our friendship.

"Fun party huh" She asked softly.

"mhm" I replied between sips

"How's your head?"

"sore"

"Do you remember what you said last night, why you're here?"

How could I forget?

"yes" I replied, trying to read her reaction but failing in my completely half-asleep state.

"You said you loved me, that you wanted to show me how much you love me. Is that right?"

I racked my brain. I had said that, of course, but I don't know what I expected afterwards. What do I say? I struggled to find an answer, looking into my glass as I drank slowly to buy time.

"I don't suppose it's anything to do with this?" She asked as she reached a long, slender arm beneath the covers and gently brushed my bulge, making me almost spit out my water. In an instant I was completely awake and completely paralyzed as I struggled to comprehend. Her hand was on my cock. I met her gaze as she watched the realisation dawn on me with an amused expression, exhaling slightly as if impressed with herself.

"Don't worry, drink your water" she said, as she moved her hand with a feather-light touch in circles on my bulge. I awkwardly yet hurriedly finished the water, disappointed as she withdrew her hand the moment I swallowed the last drop.

"We're home alone today, and I'm excited to find out exactly how much you love me" she said with a lively tone as she stood up. "come" she said with a wink, indicating for me to follow. I went with her to the room I knew to be hers, she sat on the bed and eyed me up and down. She was in her gown, I was standing before her in just my boxers with an obviously huge tent and the smallest visible drop of pre-cum seeping through.

"Well for starters I don't think those will be necessary. Take them off" She commanded in a still friendly tone. it was clear from the moment she'd walked into the guest room this morning that I was putty under her thumb, and would do anything she said. So, I did what she asked, and slipped my boxers down and off my feet, kicking them to the side and standing back up. Celine looked at my erect, 6 inch cock protruding in her direction like a jeweller assesses a gem, giving a look of approval as she stood up and walked past.

She fetched a small wooden chair and placed it behind me an pushed me gently down to sit in it, even the briefest of contact on my now fully nude form driving me crazy. She fetched some lengths of red rope and my cock twitched, I didn't resist as she tied my ankles to the foot of the chair. Taking my arms, she brought them behind me and tied my wrists, looping them through the back of the chair so that I was affixed a meter away from her bed, cock throbbing with anticipation as she circled back in front of me. She looked at me with a triumphant grin, and took a hold of the cord securing her gown.

"Is this what you want" she asked teasingly as if my erection wasn't screaming the answer.

"Yes...yes please this is what I want" I replied, still in shock that all of this was happening.

"Ok" she said as she pulled the cord loose and let her gown drop to the floor. I did a double take and was still confused. Beneath her gown she was fully clothed in tight running pants and a sports shirt. She chuckled to herself and slapped my erection lightly

"You didn't this it would be that easy did you?" She asked "You said you wanted to show how much you love me, that doesn't meant I just bring you home and fuck. Think about that until I get back"

Picking up a few things, a sports bottle and some trainers it looked like, she left the room and closed the door. I remained there, tied naked to the chair, horny as fuck from what had just happened but unable to get any relief. Frustrated, I tried the bounds but she had done too good a job. I heard the front door of the house close, and was left alone. Fuck. Pretty soon the horniness wore off, and then the frustration, leaving me with a subtle pounding from the night before and a general feeling of confusion, anticipation and boredom. Without any way of telling the time, I sat there for what seemed like a long while, before eventually nodding off.

***

I awoke with a start as the front door closed again. Fuck, how long had I been out. Was it her, or someone else? I went to move and quickly remembered I was tied her. Footsteps reached the top of the stairs and the door opened, Celine standing there slightly bent forward and gasping.

"Phew..." she panted "It's a warm morning... for a run..." She took a moment to collect herself, I just stared at her, dazed. Her face was red from exertion and her entire body was glistening with sweat, her clothing hugging her figure tightly. I began to feel my cock stir again.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all pent up like that, thought it would be funny" She explained as she walked over to me. "If it's any consolation I would have gone on a longer run if I wasn't so excited to come back and play with you".

As she finished her sentence she straddled me, her warm body against mine, and kissed me passionately. After a moment of surprise, I returned the kiss. Her mouth hungrily sucked at mine as our tongues danced around and exchanged sweet saliva. My nostrils were filled with the pungent aroma of her sweat and my dick throbbed hard against the fabric of her sweatpants. We made out for a long time, but no time could feel long enough as we exchanged our first kiss of many. At length she pulled back and stood.

"Now I want to see how much you love me. How far you'll go for me, what you'll do to show your love for me. Understand?"

"Yes, Celine. I'll do anything" I replied

"Good" she said, turning to face away from me and pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it towards a laundry basked. Beneath it was a simple sports bra and an expanse of her delicate skin, covered in drops of perspiration from her run. Still facing away from me she sat in my lap, and closed her thighs around my cock. The inside of her legs and the proximity to her sex were incredibly hot, and I squirmed as the fabric rubbed against my member.

"fuck" I muttered to myself under my breath, and I heard her giggle.

"Not yet, you've got to show me how much you love me first" she replied, clenching my dick in her thighs as she said so to prove her point. She leaned back and lifted an arm in close to my face, revealing her shaved armpit. It was wet with sweat and the smell was intoxicating.

"Lick it clean" She commanded.

With some hesitance I ran my tongue gingerly up the side of her body, across her pit and up her arm. The slightly bristly sensation of the shaved hair prickled my tongue, but not unpleasantly. However, the most dominating sensation was the taste. Her sweat was bitter, salty and feral, and yet it tasted of her. In a moment I was consumed by it, I started licking faster and harder, lapping at her arm pits like a thirsty dog at a water bowl. I made sure to lick up every drop, making Celine giggle the whole time, and I couldn't tell if it was the feeling of my tongue over her sensitive underarm, or the humiliation I was subjecting myself to for her. Most likely a combination. After a while she switched arms and I lapped at the other with increased vigour, every sense consumed with her scent and taste.

I was lost in the moment, licking, sucking, and kissing at her sweaty pits without care for anything else. My cock was hard between her thighs, which were closed enough for me to feel her warmth against my erection but open enough to not allow me any friction as my lust grew. Between giggles she started letting out brief moans of pleasure, and at open point moved round and held my head under her arm, pressing her pit to my nose and mouth. Our eyes met and she gave me an amused look. I wonder if she expected it to be so easy to get me here, sitting naked beneath her and sucking the sweat off her soft, bristly underarm.

At that point she released my head and stood up, moving around to sit on the bed in front of me with a smirk. She reached forward to start removing her trainers, her head only inches away from my twitching cock. She glanced up at it, then at me, and gave a smile and a shake of her head before returning her attention to her shoes. I was already at the point where my balls were starting to ache, how much longer would she tease me? I felt like she was only getting started.

"Now I'm not really that surprised that you'd lick my gross armpits with so little convincing" she told me in a slightly patronising tone "because I know how much you crave to lick these!". With that she leant back and lifted her feet right towards my face. I put on a show of reluctance and disgust to hide the fact that I adored Celine's feet. I knew they were much larger than most people's from the shoes she wore, and I had cum many times thinking about worshipping them. I knew that she knew this somehow, but for some reason I thought I had a shred of dignity left to hold onto. As I looked at the sweat-stained soles of her socks, their odour intoxicating in a similar but unique way to the taste of her armpits that lingered in my mouth, I knew my grasp on that shred was failing.

"There's no need to hide it from me darling, come on now" she said "You've just made out with my armpits for like 20 minutes, do you really expect me to believe you wouldn't kill to cover my feet in kisses?"

"I..I would do whatever you want of me, but only because you want it of me" I stuttered out, trying to deny my fetish whilst still holding onto the possibility.

"aha, bullshit" she chuckled, leaning forward and taking the hem of her left sock. Slowly she started peeling the damp fabric off, revealing her supple sole.

"I bet you've dreamt so many times of even being able to see my beautiful feet, let alone hold them or taste them" with that the sock came off completely and she gave her toes a little wriggle. I swallowed and fidgeted slightly in my chair, my rock hard erection giving away everything I was trying to conceal. I had no idea what to say

"No...no I-"

"-Look me in the eyes and tell me you aren't a slut for my feet, John"

I met her already triumphant gaze, as she knew she'd won the moment her shoes were off and went to deny it once more, but in my peripheral I saw her hands slowly peeling the other sock away. I tried to maintain eye contact.

"I...I'm..."

As soon as I started talking she began scrunching and wriggling her toes, and I finally broke. Glancing at her huge, beautiful feet and then back to her, the words tumbled out my mouth

"I am a slut for your feet Celine, a huge slut. I want to hold them and kiss them and suck them, I want to massage them for you and pamper them. Please let me-" and I leant towards one but she moved it away, I struggled against my restraints but she kept them both out of my reach. I whimpered and gave her a desperate look, to which she responded gently:

"beg"

I needed no further persuasion

"Please let me worship your feet, they're so fucking perfect and I've thought about it so often, the things I would do to please them and make you feel good. I'd do such a good job I promise please just let me worship them, I beg you."

Celine put on a mock display of contemplation, nodded, then looked back to me

"Close your eyes and open your mouth"

I do so immediately, ready to accept her soft toes into my mouth, to suck and kiss each one, to lick between them. What came though wasn't skin but fabric, and I opened my eyes in surprise as Celine stuffed her two moist socks into my mouth.

"Keep them in there" she commanded "If you want to taste my feet, you can suck the taste out of my socks". Already the salty musk of her socks was dissolving into my saliva, and I sucked them like a candy to extract all of her taste.

"One day I *might* let you give me a foot rub, if you're good. For now though I think it would be much more fun to tease you". With this she placed her feet on my chest, and I felt their damp warmth on my body for the first time. She started to rub them up and down my body, almost giving me a massage with her feet in an ironic play on a 'foot rub'. Slowly she got closer and closer to my aching dick, and I was petrified at a single touch of her foot on my cock would send me over, but she never touched my dick once. I could see she was enjoying it, and after a few minutes one of her hands found its way down her yoga pants to start pleasing herself, the other arm supporting her.

It was like she had forgotten about me for the moment as I sat strapped to her chair, enjoying the salty juice of her socks and the sensation of her feet on my body. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed, with quiet sighs of pleasure emanating from within. After a while she glanced my way, before tilting her head back again and rubbing her pussy faster. Her feet moved up to cover my face and I breathed in deeply. The scent was more mellow than her arms, and most of the sweat had been rubbed into my body, but I sniffed her soles like a puppy as they pressed into my face. I felt her toes curling as if trying to grip my forehead and her breathing becoming louder as I nestled my face into her. My balls were almost in pain from all of this teasing, I prayed that she would cum soon and then give me release.

Her feet left my face abruptly and I saw Celine sit up, her hair a mess and her expression ravenous. She pulled the wet socks out of my mouth and went to take off her sports bra.

"Please can I fucking cum" I begged "It aches so much"

"Shut up" she replied, cutting me off as I saw her small but ample breasts for the first time, pointed nipples crowning each one. She hooked her thumbs into the rim of her yoga pants and underwear and in one motion pulled them down. Celine stood up naked before me, my mouth agape like a man who had seen an angel.

"Aren't I just a goddess" she said, more to herself, as she leant over, pulled the socks out of my mouth, and kissed me again. We only made out briefly, probably since my lips tasted of her sweat, before she turned around.

"You're a good kisser John." she purred "Now if you really love me, kiss this". She turned around and stepped over me, bending over so her perfect ass was right in my face. I knew what was coming and needed no persuasion, as she stepped back I began licking up and down her crack, occasionally stopping to kiss her tight asshole. I was now completely attuned to the taste and smell of her sweat, no longer noticing it but still euphoric from its effects. Celine was giving cries of triumph

"Yes...show me you love me...kiss my asshole...fuck yes...kiss it so good...stick you tongue in my ass"

As she said this I felt her hands on my thighs, so close but still not touching my cock. Unsure whether she was teasing me or supporting herself, I obeyed her as I began pushing my tongue against her hole. I was in a complete delirium, she could have farted right into my mouth and I would have kept going. Her hole relaxed slowly until my tongue could enter, and I began tongue fucking Celine's asshole. I was completely oblivious to her cries of pleasure as she pushed her ass onto me, smothering me between her warm, sweaty cheeks.

Suddenly I was dazed by a light, and realised my tongue was no longer in her ass. Confused, I looked around, and realised she had stood up. I lost all cognitive processing as Celine grabbed my hair and pulled my head down, the darkness returning as this time she straddled my face, pressing her wet sex onto it. Caught off-guard I panicked for a moment as the wet juices covered me, some going up my nose, but after a moment I recovered and started licking. Celine didn't seem to care, I could have been inanimate as she rubbed herself onto me. Soft moans escaped her lips between rugged breaths. After tasting her armpit, feet, and ass, her pussy was the sweetest of all. I lapped at her, my jaw exhausted, not wanting this to ever stop.

12