To Show my Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, I was Celine's sex toy. She continued rubbing her soft pussy lips up and down my face, the nub of her clit passing repeatedly over my nose. Her juices ran down my face like the teardrops of precum my unattended cock was dribbling. Then, my awareness returned to me as I realised she was cumming. Her moans reached a crescendo as her entire body ground down onto my face almost painfully, her hands tugging at my hair as her pussy convulsed around my tongue.

After a moment of stillness, she stepped off and knelt down by me with a huge, light-headed grin.

"Thank you" She managed to say, pressing her lips to mine before I could reply, not that I think I could have formed the words. We made out for ages, yet to my frustration she never touched my cock. My balls felt like they would pop. Her hands caressed every part of my body except my crotch, teasing my nipples, rubbing my legs and arms. How I longed to be untied and do the same to her, I thought. After an age she pulled away and went to fetch water, and I realised I was quite thirsty.

As I waited I fidgeted around, trying in vain to do anything about my aching need for release. Celine caught me wriggling when she returned, and as I greedily downed the water she held up to my mouth she cooed in my ear.

"I know you're cock is throbbing, but you're showing your love for me, remember. Now, I'm going to untie you and I don't want your hands anywhere near it".

Finishing the water I gave a nod, and she went about releasing me from my chair. I stood up and stretched -- damn it felt good to move again -- as Celine finished her water. I started as for the first time since she woke me I felt a hand wrap around my shaft, and she gave me a loving kiss on the forehead.

"Lets get cleaned up now, I want you to wash me, then we'll empty those big blue balls of yours" she teased. She led me by the cock to her bathroom and turned the shower on. It was a cubicle designed for one person, but I of course had no objection to sharing it with a goddess like Celine. Once the water was a decent temperature Celine stepped in, taking my hand as I stepped in next to her.

The warm water felt heavenly on my body, and looked even better on hers. Rivulets of water ran down from her shoulders, over her ample breasts and erect nipples, past her navel to her sex, then down her long and beautiful legs until it pooled around her perfect feet. I would have pinched myself if I hadn't found myself transfixed by her deep brown eyes, looking at me with a sense of desire that enchanted me. After a drawn out moment she broke the staring contest, pushing me against the wall and kissing me deeply. We made out for what could have easily been an hour, the water bill would have been extraordinary, until I could take it no more. Wriggling free of her lips I gasped

"I can't take this anymore, Celine. I need to fucking cum so bad, please can I just fucking rail you" I begged

"You haven't washed me yet" She coyly replied

"Okay well if I wash you then can I cum?" I asked desperately "And then maybe make out some more" I added. She gave me a look as if thinking for a second before giving an exaggerated sigh

"fine, but you better do a good job of getting me clean" and she handed me the bodywash. I lathered up my hands and began with hers, working clean her arms and underarms, then moving to her neck and shoulders. Every time I had finished cleaning a part of her I left a train of gentle kisses which made her giggle. I spent a good while getting her breasts clean, massaging soap into them and letting the water rinse it off, purposefully brushing the nipples to elicit tender gasps from Celine, who was in complete bliss as I tended to her. I gave a good parting suck to each before moving down to her navel, then reaching round to cover her back. I gave her ass a couple cheeky slaps once I'd finished with it, causing Celine to yelp in surprise only to then start moaning in pleasure as I once again started teasing her asshole with my tongue. If not for the urgency to get her clean so I could cum, I would have stayed there for longer, but I quickly moved around and gave her pussy a clean. I gave her clit a quick suck and noticed Celine playing with her breasts, would she want to cum again? I wanted to show her I loved her, but my own needs were all I could think of. I quickly got her legs clean and was left only with her gorgeous feet.

"Now I want you to clean these very well" She said "Maybe give them a little rub if you'd like, they've been hard at work today. Oh, and since I know you're tempted, they're not to touch your mouth. I've been generous letting you worship my other parts but I'm sure one toe-suck would push you over the edge." She wasn't wrong, I was incredibly tempted to kiss her feet as I lifted one and started applying soap. She also wasn't wrong about how close I was, and despite her knowing this she still teased me by wriggling her toes as I massaged her arches and soles.

Finally done with my task, I looked up at her. Goodness my heart fluttered at the sight of her looming magnificently naked above me.

"You'll cum very soon" she told me. Soon? What else did she want? "But first you've got to shower and get yourself clean. Do you love me?"

"So much Celine, I love so fucking much"

"Open your mouth" she instructed, and I obeyed.

After a second the water got warmer, and tasted different. Celine was pissing on me, pissing in my mouth. Horny to high hell, I gladly swallowed as much as I could, the rest pouring over me as I knelt below her. It had a strange taste to it that I had never experienced before, but it was the nectar of my queen, my Celine, so I drank. As her stream ended she stroked my hair.

"You really do love me, it seems. I'm going to dry off, you get yourself clean quickly and then we'll have the final test. And no touching that dick until I say so mister".

Whereas I had taken great care in cleaning her body, savouring every touch and kissing every spot as I cleaned it, I rushed through cleaning myself. In just a couple of minutes I was out drying myself, trying not to use the towel too hard on my throbbing cock in fear of cumming. Celine came back into the room having just fetched her trainers from earlier.

"You may cum now, but you have to choose how. You can either stay standing in that exact spot and get yourself off, staring at my gorgeous body but not touching it. Or, you can let me get you off, with one of my stinky sweaty shoes over your nose, and end with a ruined orgasm.".

This was quite a dilemma, I had been sure she'd let me fuck her, she seemed so horny earlier. I had spent the past two hours just waiting to feel the inside of her warmth, to watch her face as I thrusted into her, to fill her with my seed. But now I just needed release, and the choice was clear to me. This was the final test, to show that I love her, to sacrifice my pleasure in order to worship her. I stepped forward and drew her in for a quick kiss. Placing my forehead to hers I smiled

"I love you, Celine." was all I needed to say.

She positioned me kneeling, legs spread, facing the shower, so that my mess would be easier to clean. She knelt behind and I felt her body pressed against mine, her breasts pressed into my back, her breathe on my neck. She brought her shoe to my face and pressed it gently with my opening to my mouth and nose, bringing me back to my torment on her chair with the aroma of her heavenly sweat. My cock twitched as I breathed deeply and melted into her hold, steadying myself and she whispered in my ear

"Ready?"

I let out a low moan of approval. Her delicate fingers gripped my shaft and she began pumping agonisingly slowly

"Five...four..." she whispered into my ear. Despite being so close, I'm sure I could have lasted longer if not for her counting. "...Three..." I was completely in her control, and I could feel my hips tense "..Two..." Drawing out the final pump, we both knew I was at my tipping point. I gripped her legs as she pumped my shaft one last time.

"One!" and she let go. My hips bucked as I felt the orgasm I had missed rock through me. I huffed the scent of her sweaty feet as I shot out a dozen ropes of cum, the only pleasure I felt being the knowledge I had shown my love for her. We remained still for a minute, just present in each other's company, bodies pressed together. Celine broke the silence

"Good boy sweety, you passed all my tests" she said sweetly. "Now, it's almost lunch time and we haven't eaten...well actually you have" she giggled to herself. It took me a second to realise she meant her holes. "I'll go order pizza while you clean up your mess, then we can cuddle and watch Netflix?"

"Sure" I smiled "Sounds great"

"Awesome." As we got up she took me by the arm, cupping my cheek with her other hand. "And John, I love you too".

12