Tom Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Jonathan," she stated plainly, though passionately.

"I love you, too," I replied, with the same heartfelt tone in my voice. Even as I'd gone on my little break from reality, my break from my old life, I'd known Cassandra would never stop searching for me. And I'd known that when she eventually found me, she would resume our relationship as if we'd never been parted. She was my constant.

I barely felt her torso gliding up my body. We were kissing and then after a single blink, her knees were on either side of my hips as her neatly-trimmed blonde crotch settled over my waving prick. I looked up, admiring the body of a goddess. She was the same age as me, 32, and as physically fit as she'd been at 27 when we first met. She was a six-foot Amazonian babe who was intimidating in a business suit and mind-blowing buck naked. It was my mind being blown as she settled herself into position. And with practiced ease despite the long time apart, she slipped me into her wet folds.

When we first came into the room, she'd asked me to make love to her. As it was, *she* made love to *me*. Her body rocked and rolled atop me at a slow, deliberate pace. She pulled my hands to her breasts, directing me to knead them, pinch them... _enjoy_ them... as I wanted. And meanwhile, her hands were on my chest, my arms, and on my face as she stared deeply into my eyes, using her body to shower me with intense pleasure.

But it wasn't all just for me. I knew Cassandra was enjoying herself just as much. There was something so passionately erotic about the way she bit her lip and closed her eyes while moaning out my name. Indeed, every crooned, "Jonathan..." made me believe she'd been fantasizing about this moment every night for three months; and she was simply in seventh heaven that her fantasy was finally coming true. And when her eyes opened back up, there was fire in her irises as she stared right at me, humping herself urgently as she whimpered and cried her way to her first orgasm. "Yes! YES! *YES!!!*"

Cassandra had sped up the pace with those final orgasmic thrusts. She went still as the climax hit her, but I moved my grip to her hips and lunged myself upward, pistoning my cock in and out of her wet snatch to enhance her pleasure. And when she started coming down, I quickly rolled us over, holding onto my assistant's ass to keep us joined together as I moved us into a missionary position and started pounding away.

"Fuck me, Jonathan!" Cassandra cried. "Please... *fuck* me! Oh I missed you so much. Do you know how much? Do you know how much it hurt to be away from you?" she whimpered.

"I'm sorry," I began, slowing down just a bit

"Don't stop!" she urged quickly, gasping for breath. "It doesn't matter. Just fuck me right now, Jonathan. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I was fucking her, ramming my cock to the hilt on every stroke. I ducked my head down to smother my face in her cleavage, nipping and sucking at those wonderful globes of heaven. And she raised her legs up, crossing her ankles behind my ass while moving her hands to hold the sides of my shoulders.

"More! I need it! I NEED YOU! Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fuck me, Jonathan! Don't. Ever. Stop. Fucking. MEEEEE!"

It had taken more than fifteen minutes of Cassandra undulating atop me to achieve that first orgasm. But now that we'd gotten that out of the way, any restraint was tossed aside as I hammered her body beneath me and she clawed and thrashed herself right back.

"FUUUCK! FUCKME-FUCKME-FUCKME!" The private bedroom was well-insulated, but Cassandra screamed loud enough that I was sure the _pilots_ could hear us.

"HARDER, JONATHAN! HARDER!"

It didn't take long.

"Jonathan! Jonathan! JONATHAN!!!" Cassandra shrieked her head off with the last repetition of my name. Her back arched and her legs tightened around my ass, pulling our crotches as close together as humanly possible while her orgasm detonated and sent her body into undulating waves of pleasure.

I slid my hands beneath her back and then up to grip her shoulders; and I squeezed tighter in response to the blissful sensations of her pussy milking my cock for its creamy load. I couldn't move my hips Cassandra was holding me so tight; but I tried lunging my weight forward anyways, pushing my cock an extra quarter-inch into her tunnel as the pussy-milking brought me all the way to orgasm. And I answered the blonde bombshell's scream with a howl of my own, bellowing, "CASSANDRA!" as I unloaded both barrels of spunk, blasting what felt like gallons of cum straight into the back of her womb.

"JONATHAN!" she screamed even louder as she felt my spending.

"CASSANDRA!" I yelled in response, firing even more. Load after load of creamy goodness poured out of me and filled my sexy assistant's pussy, so much that I could feel it leaking out from around our joining.

What felt like hours later, our bodies crashed back down to the mattress with a weighted thump, no more sounds except for heavy breathing as we both fought for air. Cassandra's hands, which up until now had been gripping my biceps just to hang on as I fucked the shit out of her, slid up my shoulders then neck before cradling my head.

"Ohhh, Jonathan..." Cassandra crooned. "I've missed you..."

I'd missed her too. But the words sounded hollow in my throat. I'd only missed Cassandra because of my own actions. I'd picked up and run away without her, knowing full well she would have followed me anywhere. I'd even developed a replacement of sorts in Evania. So instead, I replied again, "I'm sorry."

"Don't ever leave me again..." she pleaded, moisture forming in her eyes. Cassandra didn't cry. Sure, I might have seen her do it once or twice, but her control was so rigid that she really, really didn't cry. And to see her so fragile in this moment tore at my heartstrings.

I sighed, feeling great regret at this moment over that particular choice. Though she would always be a strong link to my past, she herself was never a part of the tragedy. I buried my face into the pillow and groaned, "Cassandra, I am SO, so sorry..."

Since my head was on the pillow, my face turned away from her, I couldn't see the expression on Cassandra's face. Still, I heard the hitch in her breathing as well as felt the momentary tension in her hands. But after taking a deep breath, she relaxed and then stated rather calmly, "It's okay. I understand."

"Still... I'm sorry. I should have taken you with me."

Cassandra was quiet for a long moment after that. We just lay there together, breathing deeply while my heavy weight settled onto Cassandra's naked body. She didn't mind; she could handle it. And she stroked my spine absentmindedly while she processed her own thoughts.

"I understand," she began at last, a minute or two later, once again in control of her emotions. But even though she wasn't scared anymore, she was still a little angry. "I'll admit: I hated being apart from you. I HATED it."

I winced at the venom in her voice. A part of her was angry with me for abandoning her, especially after she'd devoted so much of herself to me and to my family.

But she exhaled and added, "But I understood. Personally, I would rather have been with you. But I don't blame you. Too much was going on back home. There were too many pressures. And you were cracking under the strain."

"I _did_ crack," I murmured.

"Not quite. You got out before that happened."

I chuckled. "I went a little crazy. I left my wife, left my girlfriend, left my daughter, and left you. I flew halfway around the world, changed my hair, grew a goatee, and even changed my name. I tried to forget about Jonathan Kwong and tried to start over with a completely different life. I cracked."

"You escaped. You needed to. Remember, after Taylor checked into rehab, *I* was the one who told you to take a break."

I exhaled. "You meant a vacation to Bali... WITH you."

Cassandra chuckled but then sighed. "I like to tell myself I know you better than you know yourself. But even I underestimated how badly you were hurt after JJ."

I winced at the name "JJ". They were two simple letters, innocuous and plain. But the mere mention of them sent a cold shiver down my spine. I thought of Taylor, curled up in a fetal position and sobbing on cold linoleum. I knew she would never fully heal. Even if she got out of rehab, my wife would never be the same woman she was before.

"I'm sorry," Cassandra said apologetically. She was nuzzling the side of my head with her nose and rubbing my scalp. "I didn't realize the name would still hurt you this much. When you said you were already making plans to come home, I thought you'd-"

"I'm fine," I interrupted.

"You're not fine, Jonathan."

"I'll be fine when I get Taylor back." Only now did I push myself off of Cassandra's chest, reaching up with one hand to brush the sweaty blonde locks off her forehead.

Cassandra sighed and held my face in her hands. "You won't be able to get Taylor back until you've fixed yourself. And if you haven't yet come to terms with what happened, you won't be able to help her. Nothing's changed."

"I've changed."

"Then you've accepted that what happened with Taylor and JJ wasn't your fault?"

Uncontrollably, I winced and put my forehead back down on the pillow, fighting back the urge to cry. For a moment, I wished I was back on the yacht in Mykonos, surrounded by four naked French girls, these thoughts of Taylor and JJ out of my mind.

Cassandra sighed and hugged me. "You're not fine," she said again.

This time, I couldn't disagree with her.

****

Cassandra put her hair back together and fixed her makeup before we returned to the main cabin. But otherwise, she made no attempt to hide from the girls that we'd just slept together.

I knew Evania wouldn't mind. She'd never claimed any possession over me, and indeed had spent nearly three months helping me find other pussy. But I found myself watching Vivienne for any sign of jealousy. The girl claimed she would accept any role in my life, letting me get back together with my wife and have my assistant and valet and whomever else I felt the urge to nail. But despite those words, a girl in love ALWAYS wants to own a little piece of her man for herself. Even Taylor, who had always encouraged my dalliances with the women around me, reserved the right to assert herself as the alpha female and kick everyone else out of the room at her slightest whim.

Sure enough, there was a mild flash of annoyance in Vivienne's eyes. It wasn't directed at Cassandra, however. If anything, the look on her face reminded me of the night I'd ordered her not to touch me. She was telling herself to be obedient, but deep down, she was upset that she wasn't able to participate and be with me.

Only the future would tell how things would eventually work out between the French girl and me. For now, all I could do was accept my decision to bring her along and move on.

We sat down, and then were enveloped by a momentary awkward silence while everyone fished for a way to break the ice once again. Fortunately, the stewardess chose that moment to arrive and offer us lunch. So we had a few minutes to collect ourselves after ordering and then digging into the sumptuous meal.

But once lunch was done, Vivienne found her voice and once again started peppering me and Cassandra with questions about America and about my life. And Evania shared what little she had heard about me, mostly gossip fed from the Greek versions of OK Magazine and Entertainment Tonight.

But once we got past the public profile, the girls zeroed in on the issues most important to them.

"Where will we live?"

"With me, of course. The house has plenty of room."

"What will we do?"

I exhaled. "I'm not sure, exactly." I glanced up at Evania. While it might be easiest to just let her be a guest, free to enjoy her stay in America like any other tourist, I knew her well enough to know that she needed some purpose in her life, some way to serve me. "We will find you a role in the household, at least for now. Honestly, I think it best that we let Cassandra work with you to figure out how to best utilize your skills."

I looked at my assistant, who nodded. "I've needed some help ever since Charlotte left," Cassandra said warmly.

Evania smiled shyly, and then my attention was on Vivienne. "I'm afraid I haven't thought of anything specific for you, my dear. I wasn't planning on you coming."

"I will be by your side," Vivienne stated firmly. "Always."

Oddly enough, it was *Cassandra* who now flashed a possessive look in her eyes. But my assistant quickly smothered it and I looked back at the French girl. "Perhaps," I stated cautiously. "For now, as I said, you are my guest."

Vivienne's face fell. That puppy dog look was back on her face, and in a quiet tone, she asked, "_Only_ a guest?"

I felt my heart stir once again. Back in the familiar cabin of the jet, with Cassandra by my side, it was almost as if my life as Tom Eriksen had never taken place. Jonathan Kwong had never fallen in love with Vivienne, and as such Jonathan Kwong didn't have the same strange attachment to the girl other than seeing a hot young body ready to fuck.

But hearing the plea in her voice, the Tom Eriksen inside me floated up to the surface, and before I realized it I reached forward and covered Vivienne's hand with my own. "You're much more to me than a guest, my dear."

I took a deep breath, staring at our hands while Vivienne worked to interlace her fingers with my own. And after collecting my thoughts for a moment, I let my eyes flicker back up to hers, taking in the soft brown warmth of her pretty irises. "I don't know exactly how I feel about you. For a moment, at least, I fell in love with you. And if nothing else, I couldn't bring myself to leave you in Greece."

"So you DO still care about me?"

I paused before answering her. After all, when Vivienne had previously asked for confirmation that I considered her my girlfriend, I'd waffled. Would it be fair to her to fuck her without that title? Then again, I'd been fucking her all this time without ever declaring her my girlfriend. Indeed, I'd explicitly told her up to this point that we were a fling and nothing more, to end when we left Greece.

But we already HAD left Greece. I'd brought Vivienne along, knowing full well that she was in love with me. Whatever words I said from here on out didn't matter. She already WAS my girlfriend, and I was bringing her back to my home. My decision had already been made.

I gave her a warm smile and then nodded slowly, feeling my heart do those little flips you feel in the honeymoon phase of a new relationship. It felt like a lifetime ago, but for the past five days, Vivienne had practically crawled inside my skin. And now that I was coming to terms with my decision to bring her along, I let myself be open to just how wonderful she made me feel when I was with her. I nodded. "I do still care about you, mon cheri."

I'd called her 'my darling' once again. That was all Vivienne needed to know. Her smile widened, and then without further warning she stood up and started dragging me out of my chair.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I held her up.

"But I need you NOW!" Vivienne pouted like a teenaged girl stamping her feet to get her way. "I have not been with you since you tried to put me on a plane to Dijon. I have been going crazy inside! Please! I beg you!"

I chuckled. "There's no rush. It's an 11-hour flight to New York."

Vivienne mused on that for a moment before flicking her eyes right back to me. "Then we make love twice!" she insisted. "Or three times! Or more!"

Both Cassandra and Evania chuckled at the young girl's enthusiasm, drawing our attention. Cassandra just shook her head with a bemused expression. After all, we'd finished our own romp just an hour before. She simply shrugged and motioned me back to the bedroom with a mental 'Go ahead'. She'd gotten her own fix already and I knew she'd never be jealous.

As for Evania, a sudden light went off in Vivienne's eyes, and she turned to the Greek girl, extending her other hand. "Join us, will you, Evie?"

Evania looked up in surprise. "Evie?"

"Yes, I like it. Is it okay?" Vivienne asked brightly, darting a flirty glance my way.

Evania mused on that for a moment, gawked at Cassandra, and then over to me. I had that shit-eating smirk on my face, already thinking about the things I would do to the hot Euro girls in the bedroom, and Evania already knew what I was thinking. So with a sly grin of her own, the Greek girl nodded. "I like it, too."

The brunette took Vivienne's proffered hand and stood up. The two of them immediately started backing me down the aisle toward the bedroom, still stained with the lovemaking fluids Cassandra and I had left there only an hour before.

Along the way, Vivienne's eyebrow rose and the corner of her lip ticked up into a more teasing grin. "As I understand, an American 'mile' is 1.61 kilometers."

I furrowed my eyebrows, caught off-guard by the change in subject. "Uh, yes."

Vivienne then grinned even wider, showing off rows of pearly white teeth. "Then we did not get high enough when you made love to me in the helicopter. We did not actually join the 'Mile-High Club', no?"

It was my turn to arch an eyebrow along with a wry grin. "Ah, I suppose not."

Vivienne stopped at the door, then turned and physically pushed both me and Evania inside. And with a final exultant cry, she announced, "We are not coming out until both Evie and I are first class members!"

****

*-- MONTAUK, NEW YORK --*

Even though the calendar stated it was still Saturday, it certainly felt like a day had already passed since leaving Greece. We arrived at the private airfield around 4:30pm Saturday afternoon, having slept on the flight home. I awoke just before landing with a naked Vivienne curled up beside me. Evania was out in the cabin with Cassandra.

A non-descript black limo took us from the hangar back to the house in Montauk. The Maybach would have been too conspicuous. I'd literally disappeared off the face of the planet when I absconded to Europe, and judging from the magazines Cassandra presented me with, my exact whereabouts were still the subject of widespread gossip even three months later.

Headlines like "Meltdown of the Year?", "Charmed Life No More", and that witty Prince/Pauper crack had dogged me just before I left. The magazines Cassandra gave me now were more like, "How does one of the most recognizable men in America just disappear?"

At least the furor had been dying down. None of the magazines were dated at the same time, unlike the old days when three different New York newspapers would all speculate about me on the same day, not to mention the never-ending reporting of "The Jonathan & Taylor Saga" on Celebrity Sightings. Thankfully, after months without word, people were just losing interest. And I was not about to re-start the media flurry.

The household was quite inviting upon my arrival, welcoming me home with open arms. Edward actually hugged me with a grandfatherly pat on the back, and Dorothy immediately clucked over me like a mother hen, insisting that whatever swill I'd eaten aboard the jet wasn't a good enough meal for me.

So we paused and ate a wonderful dinner. Evania and Vivienne marveled at the luxury and complimented the architecture. I chuckled beneath my breath, thinking that Jeff Lee wouldn't mind getting those compliments in person from such beautiful creatures.

Evania and Vivienne had gotten excited during their initial arrival, but were settling down once again. After the meal, Cassandra took them on a tour of the mansion while introducing them to the staff. Everyone accepted the girls with grace and politeness. Cassandra then set them up in Charlotte's and Ashlyn's old rooms, respectively, and their presence upstairs and not in the guest wing informed everyone how my new girls were to be respected.

123456...9