Tom Billionaire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't pop off, and eventually my ladies got cleaned up. We dried off, but didn't bother with clothing. And in the end, the three of us finally made it back to the bed.

Even then, the girls wanted to argue about who went first. "I couldn't wait to get Johnny in me after Dean," Taylor argued.

"Well I CAN wait," Cassandra insisted. "I don't want to think about what happened in Marseille. It DIDN'T happen for me. So I'm not going to change my decision making now because of it. What I would normally decide in this situation is that *you* have been stuck out at that rehab center for _four months_ without your husband. And we're going to rectify that *right now*."

Taylor had no argument against that, and soon she was flat on her back while both Cassandra and I worked her over. She'd gotten pretty revved up in the shower, but the striking brunette was getting seriously heated while Cassandra got between her thighs to lick her slit and I showed her the meaning of French kissing while fondling her big tits.

And then it was time.

"I need you in me, Johnny," Taylor whispered, holding my head in her palm while staring up at me with big, luminescent blue eyes. "Quite literally, there's a void inside me that only you can fill. Make me feel whole again."

Cassandra guided my dick, and then we were there. I watched the hitch in my wife's eyes at the moment of penetration. And then my mouth was on hers as we resumed the ferocity of our earlier kissing.

She was tight. She was really, really tight. I knew my wife was a nymphomaniac, and that she had a penchant for seducing other men. But somehow she'd gone completely abstinent during her rehab stint. From how tight she was, I wasn't sure she'd even put her own fingers in here. Taylor groaned into our kiss, thrusting her hips up, trying to get more of me inside her. And in the end, she simply wrapped her legs around my lower back and dug in with her heels, pulling until her own tightness gave way and we both felt my shaft sinking deep into her body.

Once we were fully joined, Taylor dropped her head back against the mattress and gasped from her exertion. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead, and she panted with a goofy expression of glee. "Mmm... forgot how big you are."

"Really?"

She giggled. "No. Actually, I may have even exaggerated your girth in my mind for the past few months. But believe me, feeling this is far from a disappointment."

I grinned. "Glad to hear that."

"You're next," Taylor chuckled, glancing over at Cassandra and beckoning the blonde over for a kiss.

"I can wait."

"Mmm... I love you guys," Taylor moaned, feeling Cassandra's hand slip under to play with one of her sensitive nipples. I felt my assistant's other hand reaching back to tickle my balls.

"We love you, too," I answered for both of us.

Taylor sighed. "All that talk about Dean reminded me of a few things."

Cassandra frowned. "We never meant-"

"Oh, no. It's nothing bad, actually. I got over him a long time ago. No, it just reminded me of that night we spent together after that party, just the three of us. We were all each other needed. It was a special night, just like tonight." And Taylor grinned while rolling her hips, meeting me as I continued to slowly pump in and out of her body. She kissed me, and then kissed Cassandra again. And then she lay back, holding the blonde's head against her shoulder while luxuriating in the feel of our sexual act.

"You're special, Jonathan Kwong," Taylor then said to me, clenching her inner muscles. "You're my man. I've had others; Lord knows I've had lots of others. But you're my one and only. You were the sweet one in college. You were Mr. Dependable when we got to New York. And you've been the most patient and understanding man in the world ever since we got married. You've accepted me, ambitions and frustrations and foibles around. We've gone off course a few times, you and me. I know I let you down way back in the beginning with the magazine leaks. And no matter how much you blame yourself, *I* walked away from *you* after JJ."

We both went quiet, and I paused to stretch a little higher and peck Taylor's forehead. "It's okay."

Taylor closed her eyes for a moment and nodded before opening them back up. "I know it is. I'm back now. And I believe that you'll accept me for anything. Even with this..." she reached up and traced her scar.

I didn't immediately answer except to bend down and kiss her ruined flesh. She winced at my touch, but I patiently kept my lips there. I wanted to communicate that I DID accept her for anything, scars and all. Her face might not have the unblemished perfection it once had, but it was still _her_ face, and I loved it.

I thought she would relax, but instead she just got more and more tense. Taylor's eyes tightened, and her lips were pressed tightly together. I started to worry that I'd done the wrong thing, but then incredibly, Taylor shivered and squeaked as an orgasm passed through her. And I continued my kisses over to her ear and then down her neck while continuing to pump in and out of her.

Eventually, Taylor's shudders subsided. She was breathing heavily, and she wrapped her arms around my head to hold me tightly against her. I felt the wetness of her tears against my cheek.

"I love you, Johnny," she whimpered.

"I love you, too," I hummed right back.

We held each other for a long while, neither of us moving. And then after a few moments of just holding each other, Taylor turned her head and looked over to Cassandra. "Your turn."

"No, it's alright," Cassandra said gently.

"Really. This is another special night, and I seem to remember us switching back and forth quite a bit last time."

Cassandra smiled and bent down. Taylor met her in a sweet kiss, one of affection more than anything else. And I felt my heart melting to see the looks in their eyes as they nuzzled noses.

Taylor and Cassandra were bisexual, but only physically. They loved each other, but never in a romantic way. For years, there had been a balance between the two: Taylor as the acknowledged wife and Cassandra as my devoted assistant. Both realized that the other gave me something they didn't: Taylor the romance and wifely partnership that Cassandra couldn't bring herself to do, and Cassandra giving me the near-constant attention and patient support that allowed the more flighty Taylor to go off and do her own thing.

But those roles were changing. Taylor wasn't modeling anymore, and I'd seen her lose a lot of her old confidence in the past year after the car crash. Self-conscious of her physical scars, she'd stopped flirting with every cute guy she met. And though she was drowning herself in coke and sex before checking into rehab, she did so only at model parties with people she'd known and was comfortable around. She still did her own thing then, leaving Cassandra to be the attentive one, but I got the distinct impression now that Taylor wasn't planning on hopping from place to place without me anymore.

And Cassandra wasn't limiting herself to her assistant's role anymore. For so long, she'd been intimately close to me while we were alone, but always melted into the background whenever I had others around me. She rarely participated in our playroom orgies, leaving me to frolic with the nubile models and friends who came to visit while she either hung in the background or left the room entirely. And she never asserted herself for attention whenever some other woman wanted me instead. But that was changing now, and she was finally taking the place in my heart she knew she could have at any time.

I didn't know how much Cassandra had told Taylor about her recent decision. I didn't even know if Cassandra still meant what she'd told me in our closet prison only last night, about giving up the job and being with me as a wife, and about having my children. But from the way the two looked at each other, I figured that she HAD told Taylor. And that now they saw each other as sister-wives.

Grinning, Taylor turned away from Cassandra and focused on me. Her smile widened, and then grabbing my shoulders, she rolled us over so that she was on top, although my still-hard dick was dislodged from her soaked pussy. My wife bent her head down to kiss me, closing her eyes and driving her tongue into my throat. I closed my eyes as well, and felt the warm fuzziness of love spreading throughout my body.

A second pair of lips were then on my cheek. I didn't open my eyes as Taylor's lips slid to the right and Cassandra's moved over my mouth. I felt the girls shifting above me, four firm tits pressing against my chest. I gasped when I felt a warm pussy open up and begin to surround my upright cock. And by the time I blinked my eyes open, I found that my gorgeous blonde assistant had fully seated herself upon me.

"Hello, Jonathan."

"Hi, Cassandra," I said reverently, in awe of her beauty. I'd seen her in this position a thousand times. But there was something different this time. Her eyes were more... open. Her face was more relaxed. This was Cassandra letting herself go, not holding that last bit of her soul away from me. And she was all the more radiant for it.

Taylor was then next to us, kissing her way up Cassandra's torso before opening her mouth and sucking in an erect nipple. I watched Cassandra let her head roll back, sighing rapturously and cradling Taylor's head to her breast. The blonde began undulating her hips, rocking in my lap with my dick carving out her insides. And the sound of Taylor moaning around a mouthful of flesh mingling with Cassandra's pleasured gasps was music to my ears.

"You two are so fucking hot..." I groaned, simply in disbelief that the three of us were coming together like this. It was the culmination of a dream I'd had for years, a dream I'd thought wasn't possible after all the tragedy we'd recently faced.

Taylor smiled, pleased to be turning me on. And she moved higher, taking Cassandra's face in her hands so that the two could exchange wet, sloppy kisses that were more about my entertainment than their own lust. As my two beauties swapped spit in an increasingly erotic liplock, I responded by driving my hips off the bed a little harder, thrusting deeply into Cassandra, and the girls giggled happily at my response.

"That all you got?" Taylor asked with a saucy grin.

I arched an eyebrow, and then without warning, I toppled Cassandra off me, grabbed my wife's shoulders, and flung her onto her back. I covered her in a second, split her thighs to the sides, and immediately rammed my cock deep into her cunt.

"Oh... Fuck me, Johnny..." she crooned, rolling her hips a little harder.

So I pushed a little harder.

"Deeper, honey... deeper..."

So I pressed a little deeper.

"Oh, fuck me. Push that big, fat dick into my body! I've needed this... I've dreamed of this. Fuck me. Fuck me so that I can feel it in my toes!"

I could do that, too.

"Kiss me, Cassandra!"

The two gorgeous women made love with their mouths just inches from my nose.

"Pinch my nipples!"

Cassandra did so, and I felt the reflexive jerks of Taylor's inner muscles against my pumping shaft.

"Oh, gawd... This is gonna be a big one..." Taylor groaned.

"Harder, Jonathan," Cassandra urged me, staring hungrily at Taylor.

I put my force into my thrusts.

"Really pound her!" Cassandra ordered more strongly.

I moved my hands down to my wife's hips, using them for leverage to really pound my wife.

"She's almost there..." Cassandra reached up, brushing Taylor's bangs back up her forehead while the brunette stared at her with a gaping mouth, moaning non-stop.

"Cuh... cumming..." Taylor croaked, her eyes tensing.

"Ungh, ungh!" I grunted from my exertion.

"OHH, OHH!"

"UNGH!"

*"OHHH!!!"*

"UNGH!" I groaned, at the edge of my own eruption, spurred on by the rapid clenching and unclenching of her cunt muscles.

*"OHHH!!!"* Taylor thrashed beneath me, spastically clutching at my arms and letting go as her head jerked left and right. To me it looked like she was completely lost to her orgasm, but then just as I was about to blow, her eyes snapped open. "Cassandra! Get in Cassandra!"

"Wha-?" My eyes flew open in surprise at her words and I remained right where I was, but Taylor was already pushing me off her.

Immediately, Cassandra took over, grabbing my hips as she flopped onto her back. With her strong arms, she guided me over her body while Taylor reached down and notched my cock. And a second later I was balls deep inside the busty blonde bombshell and rutting with the uncontrollable thrusts of a man at his last limits.

"Cum in her!" Taylor ordered. "Cum in her!"

"UNGH!" I groaned, unable to think of anything but my explosion.

"Jonathan!" Cassandra howled, holding me tightly.

"UNGH!"

*"JONATHAN!"*

*"UNNGHH!!!"*

And then we were there. I don't know how Cassandra was so primed to blow. Maybe she'd been fingering herself while watching me pound Taylor. Maybe all she needed was the visual and mental stimulation. But when the first jet of my spunk splattered against her innards, Cassandra's back launched off the bed so violently that we were both bucked into the air. Her legs were scissored around my waist, keeping my cock inside her. But I definitely felt the sudden force pushing me up, as if a bomb had exploded beneath me. And all the while my fire hose of an overstimulated prick kept spraying out the torrential blast of hot semen straight into the back of my devoted love's womb.

"Cum in meeee!" Cassandra, every muscle in her body shaking spasmodically as her arms lost their grip on my neck and started flailing about. Taylor was laughing, just trying to keep her friend from smacking her in the face while she shuddered. As for me, I was groaning my own roaring "Ungh!" while feeling the orgasmic spasms deep within Cassandra's pussy as well.

"Jonathan!" Cassandra howled, her climax building and growing, her body jerking as if in response to each splatter of cum impacting her inner walls. Or maybe it was my body jerking hers, as I felt my hips retracting with each explosive firing of my hot, creamy spunk. Either way, I couldn't remember ever having such a powerful mutual orgasm.

And then we were done. Cassandra was limp on the bed, comfortably holding up my weight since I'd collapsed like a limp noodle myself atop her. She cradled my head, happily stroking her hands through my hair. And beside us, Taylor smiled while kissing Cassandra's forehead and stroking my spine.

"Given that you're still blocked up from that RISUG injection, I know it's impossible for you to knock her up just yet," Taylor sighed. "But that was good practice. And once we get both of you off your birth control, we'll just have to keep trying."

Cassandra giggled, nuzzling her nose against my shoulder and tightening her legs to hold my cock... and spunk... inside her for a little longer.

I exhaled and sighed happily as well. I was in heaven. Everything around me just felt... right.

After all, it was just me, Taylor, and Cassandra. Hadn't I told myself long ago that they were all I needed?

****

*[thunk]*

"Daaa-daaa..."

Grimacing, I cracked my eyelids open to find that it was morning. Light poured into the room, although a singular object directly in front of me blocked most of it from my vision.

"Daaa-daaa..."

I blinked and realized that there was a human head perched atop my forehead. It was a miniature human head, belonging to a little girl not quite 2 years old. Her dark brown hair fell to her shoulders, although her long bangs were pulled straight back and gathered together in a topknot ponytail that boosted her height by about 3 inches. Her big blue eyes... her mother's eyes... stared right into mine. And she giggled and sat up when she realized I was awake.

Blinking, I mumbled, "Uh, hi Joey."

She grinned and didn't respond. Instead, she turned and immediately crawled off my chest, awkwardly losing her balance when her left hand fell down to the mattress, and her knee accidentally banged into my crotch.

I grimaced and sat up. Joey turned around, confused by my pained grunt. But then Ashlyn, standing at the foot of the bed, opened her arms and said, "Come to Mommy!" And Joey immediately turned and continued on her way, toddling up onto her feet and then walking the last bit across the bed and into her mother's waiting hug.

Beside me, Taylor groaned and stirred, awoken by Joey's giggles. She smiled at Ashlyn and sat up, oblivious to her nudity as her big tits came into view above the covers. "Mmm... morning."

"You guys slept _forever_," Ashlyn commented, then looked to my right side where Cassandra was still out cold. "Have a good reconciliation?"

Taylor smiled beatifically and nodded.

"Good." Ashlyn nodded and then ran her fingers through her copper red hair, jutting out her hip to better hold Joey up. "Dorothy's got breakfast ready. And then it's my turn."

****

With a full stomach, and a long night's rest behind me, I was feeling pretty good when Ashlyn took me by the hand and led me up to her bedroom. At the stairs, I let go of her and told her I wanted to watch her walk up. She gave me a teasing smile and put an extra sway in her hips as she ascended each step.

Ashlyn Scott had a *great* ass. I had some very fond memories of her and Taylor lying naked and facedown on my bed, giggling while I fingered them from behind and took little love bites out of their perky buttcheeks. Ashlyn wasn't naked now, but she was wearing a rather loose pair of cotton shorts that was also very, very short. And as she moved higher and higher, I got a great view of her freakishly long legs leading up to those perky buttcheeks that were being revealed.

Even dressed so casually, she was a goddess. Just a few months past her 27th birthday, Ashlyn had the height and curves and jaw-dropping facial beauty that still had her as one of the most in-demand supermodels in the world despite being a mother. I looked up at her, imagining what it would be like to run my hands down those flanks, grip her tight, and grunt with powerful force as I plowed my cock deep into her acquiescent body. It was a fantasy I was sure a million men worldwide had, only I had the memory of making that fantasy a reality.

When she got near the top, I took off at a full sprint to catch up to her. She heard me and sped up herself. And with both of us laughing, I chased her all the way up the stairs, down the hall, and over to her bedroom door.

"Gotcha!" I howled triumphantly when I caught her right in front of the open door. She squealed as I wrapped my arms around hers, trapping them against her sides as I lifted her into the air. And then a few seconds later, I dropped us both crashing down onto her bed.

My blood was pumping from the brief chase, and I was sure hers was too. She was breathing heavily, and as we stared into each other's eyes, the old fiery lust simply took hold. I grabbed her jaw, she tilted her head, and then our mouths met in a ferocious kiss of long pent-up passion. We kissed forcefully, hard enough to make our lips bruise. And all of my senses were filled with her.

Ashlyn always had a way of intoxicating me without a drop of alcohol. The smell of her, the taste of her, and the sounds of her aroused breathing only added to the exquisite feel of her beneath me, and I could feel the animal lust inside me rising to a boil.

"I got you," I growled during a break to breathe.

"Never let me go," she whimpered and returned to kissing me.

But a second later, she abruptly tore her mouth away from mine and rolled over.

"Wha-?" I gasped in confusion, finding myself on all fours on the mattress without a hot redhead beneath me.

Ashlyn was panting as she sat up straight, her left leg dangling off the bed. She brushed her long locks back behind her head and tucked behind her left ear. Grimacing, she pinched her eyes shut and exhaled heavily. And gritting her teeth, she sighed, "Oh, it's *so* hard to do this!"