Tom Billionaire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Extra-marital relationships were just part of Jonathan Kwong's life. Sure, I enjoyed some strange every once in a while, and fulfilled those urges at our Playroom parties. But for the most part, I liked my sex to come with some emotional connections. I liked to see the same girls again and again. And even though many of those relationships had run their course, I still had a lot of fond memories.

So as I passed through the guest wing and on to the far end, where the Common Room was, I let my guilt slide away. Taylor and Cassandra truly didn't mind my relationship with Vivienne. And I still had a very soft spot in my heart for the youthful, energetic French babe who had literally left her entire life behind to follow me.

So I had the answer the question I'd asked myself only minutes before. Yes, I still wanted Vivienne in my life. She was sweet. She adored me. And over the past several weeks, she had given me so much happiness.

I hadn't been able to give her very much attention these past couple of days, but I knew she would understand given the kidnapping and all. And I would make it up to her, starting right now.

****

"Hello."

"Tohm!" Vivienne immediately jumped up from her seat in the Common Room. She ran barefoot across the rug and onto the hardwood, her feet thumping rapidly on the floor. And just like in Marseille, she launched herself at me, forcing me to catch her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and grabbed my head to begin raining kisses down all over my face.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I laughed, constantly opening my eyes and then shutting them against the woodpecker banging against my nose and forehead. At the same time, this woodpecker had a great ass that was only concealed by thin cotton shorts that had "juteux" written across the butt cheeks ("juicy" in French), and I didn't really mind holding her up as long as I got to keep fondling those half-globes. The cropped T-shirt she wore (apparently without a bra beneath), also had some pretty hard nipples poking through and into my chest.

But eventually, Vivienne set her feet down, standing with her torso against me and positively buzzing with excitement. "Oh, Tohm! I've missed you!"

Someone cleared their throat behind her. Kaitlyn and Jeff were seated on the next couch, with Evania next to the spot Vivienne had just vacated. I wasn't surprised to find the three of them with her, as they were her closest friends on this side of the Atlantic.

Both Vivienne and I looked over, and Kaitlyn gave Vivienne a significant look. My French girlfriend blushed and looked down before enunciating with some difficulty, "John. I know your name is 'John'. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," I chuckled. "I know my name is John Kwong, and I know that *you* know what it really is. But after all this time, I've kinda gotten to like you calling me 'Tohm'. So really, I don't mind."

Vivienne's eyes positively glowed at my words, and she smiled, rubbing her thumb across my lower lip before sighing dreamily, "Tohm..."

Her smile was infectious, and I smiled right back before kissing her quickly. "Mon cheri..." I hummed right back.

She giggled cutely.

Feeling much better about all this, I turned and looked at the others. "My apologies if I'm interrupting something."

Kaitlyn shook her head. "Not at all. We were just finishing up the conversation."

Jeff's stomach grumbled. He blushed and patted his tummy. "Besides, I think we all missed breakfast. You think Dorothy will mind?"

I shook my head. "Of course not. She always makes too much, and she said she'd keep things ready for whenever you guys showed up." Then I turned to my girlfriend. "Hmm, guess we should get some food in you first."

"Did you already eat?" she asked.

I nodded.

Vivienne shook her head. "Then I am not hungry. Please, I just want to stay with you."

I bit my lip, debating whether or not I should just go hang out with this group for breakfast again. But Vivienne was holding my hand pretty tightly, and she had that pent-up horny look in her eyes that told me her greatest desire at this moment was to get me somewhere she could ravage me. So I shrugged and said, "Fine with me."

Vivienne beamed and wrapped herself around my left arm.

I looked at Jeff and Kaitlyn, who were getting up. "You guys go on ahead."

Both nodded.

Then I turned to Evania. "What about you? Would you like to come with us? You know, even though this is your second time here, I don't think I ever gave you girls the grand tour of the house."

Evania smiled and glanced at Vivienne for a moment before shaking her head. "Actually, I have already had the tour. I wanted to be prepared for you; so on the first night when we came from Greece, I asked one of the maids to show me around. Plus, I spoke with Cassandra last night. She said she will need to teach me a few things about taking over some of her responsibilities."

My eyebrows rose in surprise, but I smiled happily at that news. It was confirmation that Cassandra was going to calm down a bit from her previously hyper-efficient control freak manner, and let other people handle some of those things. So I nodded approvingly.

Just then, Evania's stomach rumbled. She looked down, rubbed her stomach, and blushed before adding, "And I am hungry as well."

I chuckled and waved her along. The three of them said their goodbyes and then walked off, leaving me alone with a horny 23-year-old bombshell.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" I asked in concern.

"Mmm... I suppose some protein would be good for me, no?" Vivienne asked coquettishly, reaching for the waistband of my pants.

I chuckled and moved her hand away. "Later. I promise. Right now, I owe you a tour. And we really need to talk."

"We will talk," she agreed before moving in really close to me, putting her nose an inch from mine. Her hands were on my chest, and she breathed with a low panting husk that showed just how incredibly horny she really was. "But not now. Please, mon amour. Don't make me wait any longer."

I found that *I* was breathing hard as I looked into the fire in her eyes. The light brown of her irises had gone golden again. And then without really moving away from me, she reached down and yanked her cropped T-shirt up and over her head.

I was right; Vivienne wasn't wearing a bra beneath. As her big tits spilled out and banged against my chest, I found myself helpless to resist as my determined young girlfriend propelled me backwards until I literally fell down onto the couch she was steering me towards.

Only then did Vivienne back away. Standing up straight, she tossed her head back, sending her long dirty-blonde locks flying. She jutted a hip out and posed for a second, letting me drink in her awesomely topless body. And then she promptly bent at the waist, dragging her gray "juteux" shorts and black thong panties to the floor.

My eyes traced up her body as she stood upright again. Bare feet with pink painted toenails, delicate ankles, smooth calves, and toned thighs led up to her bare-shaven pussy, already pink with lips parting open in preparation for sex. She had curvy hips, perfect for gripping in my hands, and a taut tummy with a hint of musculature and not a single ounce of fat. There were a couple of indentations of her ribs showing, nothing skeletal but enough to show that she was trim and in shape. Then there were those pendulous breasts, making her look so top-heavy, which led the way to a delicate collarbone and shoulders that matched her hips. And of course, Vivienne's perfectly seductive face, with pouty lips and a sizzlingly hot expression.

Well, after the long time spent apart, I HAD promised myself I would make it up to her. We still had to talk, but it would be mean of me to make her wait any longer, right?

So I grinned, accepting what was about to happen. And I opened my arms to my beautiful, adoring girlfriend.

****

"Mon Dieu... Sacré... Oh, mi amour... Putain!..." Vivienne's words devolved from there in to unintelligible French, although I thought I caught the word "foutre" in there somewhere.

Not helping matters was that I couldn't try to read her lips or anything. For one thing, she was shaking her head around so much I wouldn't have been able to focus on her mouth anyways. For another, her dirty-blonde hair was flying into my face so much that I simply had to close my eyes and hang on for the ride.

And what a ride it was.

We'd started with Vivienne kneeling on the rug and giving me a lovingly adoring blowjob. She put her heart and soul into her sucking, staring up at me rapturously and trying to will me to understand with her expression and actions just how much she was in love with me.

After that, she climbed aboard, straddling me on the couch and kissing me passionately while my dick twitched deep inside her. I got to play with her juteux ass while she slowly gyrated on me, giving me a lapdance that was a little closer than your typical strip club. I certainly didn't mind her using my face as a resting spot for her big tits as she did her bump and grind thing. Her nipples were especially raw by the end from my aggressive suckling.

She came and then dismounted, kneeling on the cushions while urging me to fuck her from behind. I mentioned before how great her hips were as handholds, and I used them to really hammer her poor body until I was about to blow.

But just before I did, Vivienne reminded me that she still needed her protein breakfast, and I yanked out just in time for her to spin around and swallow my explosion. I filled her tummy with all my creamy spending, and she made playfully delighted eating noises as she sucked down every drop.

I fell to the floor and my girlfriend climbed atop me in a sixty-nine position. I ate her out to two more climaxes while she worked me back to hardness. Once I was ready, without bothering to turn around, she scrambled forward and mounted me in a reverse cowgirl, holding onto the edge of the couch in front of her. And she proceeded to use my dick as a living dildo as she humped herself to another screaming orgasm.

It was my turn then, as I grabbed her from behind and pulled her onto her back. I quickly spun over her body missionary-style, slamming my cock home and pounding away at her until my knees were getting bad rug burn. The chafing was enough to make me slow down, but my sex-crazed girlfriend wasn't having any of it by then, so she grabbed me and rolled us over so that she was on top, pounding herself upon me so hard I was surprised that *she* wasn't getting rug burn.

Whether she was or wasn't getting burned, she didn't show it. Vivienne was in another world, after so many orgasms I'd lost count. And she was a veritable fucking machine as she humped and groaned and thrashed above me.

I was flat on my back, with my arms trapped above me since she was gripping my forearms. I probably could have fought her off, but why would I want to do that? She was on all fours, braying like a crazed donkey, fucking me with an energy I didn't know was possible. My ears were ringing from her high-pitched screams. My eyes were lacerated from her flying hair the few times I did try to crack them open. And I figured my cheeks would be bruised from the number of times her heavy tits had slammed into them.

But I didn't mind. My cock was encased in a warm, wet vise that clenched me so tightly I could have died at that moment and known that I'd died in the best way imaginable. And I was sooo close to cumming.

"Se sent si bien..." she moaned before groaning, "Tohm..."

"Vivienne..." I moaned right back.

"Oh, Tohm!" she crowed a little louder.

"Vivienne!" I cheered back.

She blubbered in French before correcting herself and crying, "Cum, Tohm! Cum inside me! Please!"

I gritted my teeth, focusing on my cock. Her rapid-fire fucking felt so good that I was about to do what she wanted anyways. But at the sound of her voice, I found myself straining to do it faster.

Of course, straining to go faster doesn't really work that way, and I found myself teetering on the edge of ejaculation, unable to go over.

"Cum, Tohm!" she screamed, her voice hoarse. "Cum! Cum in me!"

"I'm gonna cum!" I roared. "Gonna cum!"

"Cum! In me s'il vous plait! Please! Mon Dieu! Oh... Oh!... AHHHHHH!!!"

Too late, she beat me to it. Vivienne started shaking above me, spazzing out like she was having an epileptic seizure. Of course, this was doing *incredible* things to my cock imbedded in her pussy, and once her inner muscles went to work, not even "over-trying" was going to stop my explosion.

"CUMMING!" I yelled in her ear as I felt the dam burst. In her flailing, she'd let go of my arms. I reached up and grabbed onto her ass, pinning her body hard against my pelvis. And as the first wave shot out of me, I automatically bucked my hips, sending the both of our bodies briefly into the air.

"AHHHHH!!!" Vivienne screamed again, even louder this time, perhaps because she could feel my jets of spunk inside her.

"CUMMING!" I repeated, firing two more shots away.

"AHHHHH!!!" she yelled again, her body coming to a sudden rigid stop.

"ARRGH!" I yelled one more time, blasting away my last bursts of jizz. And then I was finally able to set my head back and brush Vivienne's hair out of her eyes, just in time for her orgasm to pass as she suddenly went limp and collapsed down on top of me.

"Mon Dieu..." she moaned, shaking lightly.

I just chuckled, the both of us covered in sweat. And then I set my head back on the floor, letting my neck muscles relax. As I did so, I found myself looking backwards and upside-down out of the Common Room, staring right down the main hallway of the guest wing. And only then did I remember that we were in a very public place.

Both of us were hot, sweaty, and sticky. And both of us were fully naked. Given the potential for an awkwardly timed meeting, I half-expected Melissa the maid to step around the corner and try to run away in embarrassment. But there wasn't anyone around.

Still, I chuckled and commented, "Maybe we should have gone back into your bedroom."

"Mmm, I don't care Tohm," Vivienne moaned, turning her head so that she could kiss my cheek. "I will fuck you anywhere, in front of anyone."

I kissed her back and then held her face in my hands. "In front of anyone?"

"Of course."

I arched an eyebrow and asked, "If you are willing to fuck me in front of anyone, then why are you scared to just BE around me in front of everyone?"

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

I sighed. "Ever since we got here, you've been keeping yourself apart from everyone else. Even last night, when everyone was welcoming us home, you slipped away and hid in your bedroom, didn't you?"

Vivienne blushed and looked away from me. I already knew it was true. That was why Evania had come to me for a sperm facial. But Vivienne didn't look at me, busying herself with extracting her sticky body off mine and pulling up so that my semi-limp noodle came out of her pussy, followed by a trail of creamy cum. She giggled and immediately bent down, tonguing up the spending like a cat. And at the touch of her wet appendage, I felt my dick begin to stir again.

She noticed and then licked my cock again, getting another twitch out of it before looking up at me and grinning. But after two orgasms, I was satisfied enough with sex. What I wasn't satisfied with yet was her interaction with the others, so I just gave her a negative look and started sitting up.

"You can't keep isolating yourself," I sighed. "I *told* you, back in Athens, that I had Taylor and Cassandra and Ashlyn back here. You knew you would have to learn to play along with them."

"And I have, haven't I?" she answered without much conviction. She fumbled for a moment before adding, "I was with your wife for you, on the plane. And I have become friends with Kaitlyn."

"Now I'm asking you to get to _know_ Taylor and Cassandra, too."

"It is not easy for me," she complained. "I like girls... You have seen me with Evie and Aveline and everyone else. But I do not know these other women."

"I'm not asking you to have sex with them, just get to know them. You're right, my other girlfriends knew Taylor beforehand. You come from a different country, and I know English isn't the easiest thing for you. But I just don't want you to hide out in your room and avoid even talking to them."

"I'm scared," she whimpered. "I was so used to things just being you and me and Evie in our apartment. This place is so... *big*... And it is THEIR home; it belongs to Taylor and Cassandra."

"This is MY home," I insisted. "And I want you in MY life. Okay?"

"But they are so comfortable and used to being here. I am afraid I would just be in the way. And I don't know what to do."

I sighed. "That's my fault. I'm sorry. We've only been here a couple of days, and I was very busy doing other things. I never got the chance to take you around and really help you meet everyone. It hasn't been fair to you."

Vivienne bit her lip and looked down, nodding.

"But that's going to change. I want you here with me. And I'm going to do whatever it takes to make you comfortable here."

She looked up at me, giving me an uncertain smile. But as she stared into my eyes, I saw her confidence building. And at last she took my hands and nodded. "For you, Tohm, I will do anything."

****

In the old days, whenever I wanted to get away from it all, I literally got away. My 30th birthday party was in Vegas. I'd taken Taylor to Paris more times than I could count. And then of course, there were all the impromptu beach vacations to the Bahamas, Tahiti, and Fiji.

This time? I got away by staying home.

I cracked a joke about wanting to take a staycation because of the economy, but Cassandra just rolled her eyes knowing full well how many zeroes I had in my bank account. Everyone understood that I'd had enough of traveling for a little while, and more importantly, I didn't want to go anyplace a paparazzi camera might find me.

And so it was that I found myself reclining on a plush chaise in a darkly-lit room, wearing absolutely nothing but a thick bathrobe, and sipping a martini while staring out the only window.

Technically, I don't think it was called a "window", but it was the most appropriate way I could describe the twenty-foot aquarium-grade glass panel that separated the pool from this Underground Bar. Light from the pool came through, casting a cool blue hue throughout the room. And right on the other side was a sight that would stir up the arousal of a dead man.

Six girls frolicked in the four-foot deep water, swimming around and tossing a beach ball back and forth at each other. Though I could hear their cheers echoing down the stairwell leading up to the deck level, I couldn't see the ball itself, since it was above water and therefore beyond my line of sight. Not that I would have been looking at said ball.

You see, all six of those girls were bare buck naked.

Twelve breasts, ranging from Milena Kvitiva's small B's to Cassandra's huge knockers, bobbed and weaved as they moved, carried along by the water's natural buoyancy. Sometimes their upper bodies moved above the waterline and out of sight. But then they would plunge back in, accompanied by a flurry of bubbles, some of which stuck to their skin. And of course there were the pussies and asses of all of them that moved to and fro excitedly in their game play.

Further distracting me away from any possible beach ball watching were two simply comic book fantastic bodies pressed right up against the viewing window. They were intertwined, legs wrapped around each other and pussies with someone else's finger pushed inside. Even without being able to see their heads I knew who they were. And I felt my pulse racing as I watched Taylor and Vivienne grinding their tits together in a water-slowed dance of lust.