All Comments on 'Tomboy'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS IS BY FAR.......

....... ONE OF THE MOST UNEROTIC BORING THING I HAVE EVER READ!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm glad to see the great JDecker back in action

This gifted writer has produced some of the best stories of mom and son messing around. As in this story, it always involves the mother sucking off her boy. It's better, of course, if the boy just goes ahead and sticks his young cock up the same cunt he came out of. But I see a glimmer of hope in the present tale. As the father is enjoying his big daddy-dick in his baby girl's warm wet mouth, his "eyes kept on moving from her boyish face to between her legs and back at every opportunity." So maybe dad'll evolve to sticking his fat cock up his little girl's warm wet coochie. For lots and lots of dads, the tight little twat between their little girl's legs is the ultimate prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
POS

Are you kidding, " Great Writer" you're a fucking moron if you think this clown has any talent. This was a total piece of shit and a total waste of time. Stop your writing and go back to jacking off, your writing skills suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved your story. So interesting compared to the usual story. Real feelings from the father. And what a unique person lee is!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
I liked it

While to each is own some of the comments were a bit harsh. Probably kids feeling big and tough talking shit online

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4

To "POS" & "By far", your criticism is extremely immature. Take your flamethrower to another site!

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Confusing

So what did dad see between Lee's thighs? Was she naked under the shirt? Was she a shemale, with a cock and no pussy? Or maybe both? Did she ever let him finger her? Or fuck? Did she finger herself? Clarify, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puerile...

Immature crap. i sincerely hope the author is a teenage boy, as it reads like, and not a father,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

The haters gonna hate, but this was a heartfelt moment of incest between a loving daughter and her dad. If he has slight homo tendencies, they are being fulfilled by his tomboy daughter. I liked it a lot.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 9 years ago
Interesting

The story went from every day to then she sucked my cock. There are a lot of abusive reviewers, but I could have dealt with a bit more beginning. I'm going to read some of the older writings by the author to see what has changed. Keep writing and look for ways to tie everything together.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm glad my father's dead.

I wish he'd never existed, and that somehow I, beautiful me, would be here anyway.

That there is a good god.

And not male.

I'm going to talk to women priests and Jewish women religious leaders about this story and my feelings about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If it's not MY father,

then it might be erotic . . .

Maybe having a father who wasn't what you dreamed of--

anyone who likes this story should see Lou Doillon in "Gigola." (Sp?)

Fathers should adore their little girls--

TGMarionTGMarionover 9 years ago
Love this story

I've read countless stories featuring head, but few compare to yours, JDecker. I love the literary qualities in Tomboy and Gentlest Mother, especially - the understated compassion of your heroines and the way they express it in their service through tenderness, duration, willingness, consistency, and a swallowing finish. A couple commenters are frustrated that they had to read something rather than watch their favorite Pokemon porn for an evening, but their weak internet connection isn't your problem. Thank you for writing incredible stories like this one. They're the best I've read anywhere in a long time.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
What is all the fuss about?

I don't get all the bad comments about this story or the writing style, it works in it's own right as a little dad/daughter tale. Yes it's a bit different with no intercourse and its homosexual under tones but that just makes it more interesting. I would have liked it longer with a bit more of an introduction but it told me what I needed to know and established two intriguing characters that can be taken further. Take no notice of the nay sayers and keep writing in your own style - I enjoyed it enough to read more of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's adorable and sexy--

Very sweet.

Just that I hate my father even though he's dead. He beat me with a belt.

I 'm glad he's dead. I hope he's in hell--

There are compensations of religion--I read the Book of Commom Prayer.

You can believe this if you want--

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story!

I just had to push some earlier stuff out of the way.

An angelic boy/girl-- Lou Doillon in "Gigola" (sp?) But a real girl all the way--that's why she had to hide it and play games about it--

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 8 years ago
Interesting..

story. Not too fast, not too long.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Weird Story***

Well written but weird. Thanks for the read,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

This story has so much potential. Where’s the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story, be good if it had more to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJDecker@JDecker
Mother & daughter close together series: https://motherless.com/G3EB9E93