Torn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," she said unbuckling his pants and doing with his as he'd done to hers.

"Mmmm," she purred when she saw him through the opening in his white boxers.

Kyle had only had sex with two other girls and both of them had been virgins. He thought he was pretty well-hung, but had never gotten any reliable feedback before.

"Am I big enough for you?" he asked needing to know.

"I'll say," she purred again as she reached for him. "Mmmm. Very nice," she told him smiling at him happily. "Stay right there," she said as she pulled his shorts off and followed them to floor, stopping at her knees.

"My God," he groaned as she took him her mouth. "You are so incredibly beautiful."

Erica did things he'd only dreamed of as she bobbed and sucked, licked and stroked his rock-hard shaft. Her hands cupped his balls which seemed huge in her tiny hand. "Mmmm. So big and so hard," she said as she pulled back for a moment. She cradled his balls softly rolling them in her fingers as she continued to take him orally. She had no idea how long her young lover could last, but she sensed he must be getting close.

"Come here," she said quietly as she laid down on the floor on a large rug in the middle of the room. "Make love to me, sweetheart. Please?" she begged.

Kyle had only had one blow job before, but both girls had let him go down on them several times before they said 'yes' to lovemaking. Even so, he wasn't exactly sure what to do and said, "Let me know what you like okay, Erica?"

"I'm going to like everything you do, honey," as his face buried itself in her pussy. She was wetter than she could ever remember and excited to the same degree. Yes, the element of doing something forbidden played a role in her excitement, but it was so much more. His gorgeous hair, his handsome face, and that beautiful body all given completely to her. That, coupled with his amazing level of maturity and a soul wise beyond its years were more than she could take in all at once. She was having sex with a student, yes. But she was making love with the most unusual, most amazing man she'd ever met. Were she not so practical, she'd have admitted she might already be in love with him, but she knew that was impossible. Or that was at least what she told herself as his tongue and fingers drove her to the brink of ecstasy.

As a second finger slid inside her, Kyle asked, "Is this okay?"

"Uh-uh," she moaned. "It's more than just okay. That feels...heavenly!"

She pulled him in tighter wanting to 'everything' him and have him 'everything' her. Her rational mind was long gone, drifting somewhere out to sea on an island separated from reality by miles of passion and desire. Erica couldn't remember ever needing anyone or anything as much as she needed Kyle as her body exploded in an orgasm that came one massive wave after another. She stifled the urge to scream several times and bit her lip as her body quivered in pleasure.

"Oh, my God," she whimpered as her spasms finally subsided. She pulled on his thick, muscled shoulders. "Make love to me, sweetheart," she begged her handsome lover.

As he raised up, she gasped as she saw his abs flex to hold himself above her. "You are just gorgeous," she said instinctively as he rested his elbows beside her head. "I want you so bad," she told him desperate to have him inside her.

She reached for him and felt him fill her entire hand as she directed the angle needed to make her wish come true. "Right there, honey," she said looking into his eyes. "Take me. Please, please, take me," she said as she felt him enter her.

Erica gasped as he slowly filled her. "Ooooooo!" she said as she took the first half of him. "Go slow, okay?" she asked sweetly. "You are so big!" After a few second she said, "You feel so good inside me." When she'd adapted to his size, she said, "Okay, I'm ready."

Kyle easily slid the rest of the way inside her as Erica fought to control her voice. "Yesss!" she moaned softly once he was fully in her.

"You okay?" he asked with genuine concern.

"More than okay," she assured him as he began pulling back before driving it slowly home again. "Mmmm. I love that," she moaned softly as he began fucking her slowly. "I needed you so much, sweetheart," she whispered in his ear as he continued to make love to her.

"Don't worry," he said quietly as he began moving faster knowing what sex sounded like. "I won't be loud."

"Thank you," she told him before pulling him to her to kiss him. She needed his tongue inside her mouth almost as much as she needed his cock buried deep in her pussy. Were there some way for him to actually be inside her, she'd bring him to her. Knowing this was as close as two people could come, she reveled in giving herself to him as completely as she could.

As he rocked back and forth, slowly and deliciously fucking her very wet pussy, Erica said, "Will you please cum inside me?"

"Are you sure?" he asked needing to know.

Erica nodded as she said, "I need to feel you inside me. I can't have you physically stay with me tonight, but I need to know you're with me, so yes, I'm sure."

"I'm getting ready to cum," he told her as he buried her head in her neck.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "Cum in my pussy, Kyle. Fill me up. Please...."

She felt him shudder and stop briefly. That brief moment filled her with the expectation of the warm splash she wanted more than anything and it was the expectation that drove her second orgasm. In spite of her best efforts to stay extremely quiet, it was impossible.

"Oh, my God!" she cried out. It wasn't nearly the scream she wanted to let out, but it was still much too loud.

As Kyle continued shooting his massive load inside her, they heard giggles outside the room. "Oh, shit!" she said in a loud whisper. "Do you think they heard us?"

He was breathing hard as he told her very quietly, "No. And even if they did, they wouldn't know who said it. We're okay."

Erica put her arms around him and held him while he was still inside her. Kyle raised up and asked, "Was I okay?"

She wanted to scream out her answer but could only say quietly, "You were amazing!" before squeezing him as hard as she could.

They lay like that for sometime before he said, "I should probably go back to my room."

"I know," she told him. "But I wish you could stay."

"We need to always be very careful, right?" he said stroking her cheek with his hand.

"You can't be eighteen," she said wistfully. "That's just not possible."

"I won't be eighteen forever," he told her with a smile.

Erica stifled a laugh as best she could then said, "I told you before things were complicated when you asked why I stayed with my husband. Well, my life just got a whole lot more complicated tonight." She kissed him then said, "But you were clearly...up...for our first challenge." She smiled at him and said, "If you make me fall in love you, I'm going to hate you."

Kyle laughed ever-so quietly then said to her, "Are you familiar with the term 'oxymoron', Ms. Kennedy?"

She fought off another laugh then said, "You goof. You sweet, beautiful, wonderful...goof."

Kyle stood up then grabbed his things and waited for Erica to do the same.

"Let me just peek into my room first, okay?" she said kissing him one more time. She looked inside then whispered, "The coast is clear!"

They tiptoed to the other set of doors then repeated the process. He turned around and said, "I know it's not appropriate at this point to say this, but I can't not say it." Her eyes were dancing with his as he whispered, "I don't know what it's like to be in love with someone, but I do know what love feels like. Would it ruin it for you if I said it?"

"No," she whispered back her eyes still moving with his.

"I love you, Erica," he said before kissing her.

"I...I love you, too, Kyle," she said. It was well after 1am and they had to be up by 7am to get to breakfast by 8 and then to the debate hall by 10.

"You know I'll never say a word to anyone, right? I won't even let on," he told her.

"Yes and that means so much to me," she told him. "But it's not you I'm worried about. I'm...I'm in deep. Maybe even over my head."

Kyle laughed quietly then said, "I believe I was just in pretty deep a few minutes ago."

"You goof!" she said again. She kissed him then said, "As a matter of fact, you deep inside my body. Now you're deep inside my head."

She threw her free arm around his neck then said, "Goodnight, Kyle. I love you."

"I love you too," he told her as he kissed her goodnight.

Erica quietly locked the door behind him then leaned her back against it. "Wow. This is quite the kettle of fish you've gotten yourself into this time, Erica," she told herself sardonically parroting the line from Laurel and Hardy. And then she smiled and said using a line from song she couldn't recall the title of, "He might well be the death of me, but what a way to go!"

Both illicit lovers managed to essentially ignore the other during breakfast and during their pre-debate prep time. The debate itself was much less problematic in that everyone's attention was completely focused on the debate itself.

Erica couldn't have been more proud of the team when it was assigned to defend the position that Intelligent Design should be taught in school. Kyle was brilliant as he made the case for the fine-tuning of the universe and explaining the odds of life arising on its own as exceeding the probabilistic resources of the universe as well as quoting Bill Gates who said the complexity in DNA was like computer code only more complicated than anything ever designed by man.

The other side was also good by bringing up the concept of the Multiverse as a rational, naturalistic way of explaining why this universe defied the odds thus explaining its apparent fine tuning and why it's hospitable to life while also countering the long odds of life arising on its own in terms of chemicals having an affinity for one another rather than it being a case of brute chance.

She understood the larger points of the issue, but got lost in the minutiae. All she knew was her kids were great and when the judges declared Southland the winner, that meant they only had to win the debate the following day to be state champions.

As midnight rolled around again, both Kyle and Erica watched the minutes tick by like hour until she felt safe unlocking her door again. This time, when he walked in, she nearly threw herself at him and practically dragged him to the 'spare bedroom.'

"This is so hard," she said as she lay next to him, again filled with her lover's seed.

He smiled at her and said, "It was hard. It's kind of flaccid now." He grabbed his limp dick and shook at it her like a large worm.

"I know just the cure for that," she cooed as she lowered her mouth over Mr. Wimpy and quickly turned him into Mr. Happy.

It was almost 4am when Erica woke up in a panic. She sat bolt upright when she realized they'd fallen asleep together with the door to her room still open. "Oh, my God," she said quietly not knowing with certainty no one had seen them. Her rational mind told her that was virtually impossible, but as a mathematician, she understood the meaning of the word 'virtually' all too well.

"Kyle? Wake up!" she said quietly. When his eyes opened and the first thing he saw was Erica, he also sat up immediately.

"What time is it?" he asked still groggy with sleep.

"It's a little after four. You've gotta get back to your room."

He sat there for a moment then said, "That seems like a terrible waste of a perfectly good opportunity."

"Kyle!" she said with strained protest. "Come on. You have to leave."

"No I don't," he said pulling her to him. "Neither do you." Once he kissed her it was game over and a few minutes later he was again making love to her.

"Now it's time to go back to our rooms," he announced after their third go around.

"How are we going to make this work back home?" she asked. Her face looked pained as she asked.

"Well, I was thinking about that," he told her.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" she said as she ran her hand along his handsome face.

"We have to see ourselves as...like CIA agents working undercover in a foreign country. Everyone is a potential enemy in the sense they don't want us there and would expose us given the chance."

"Hmmm. So...the goal is to make sure no one ever has a chance—a reason—to even suspect we're spies."

"We're not spies, Erica. We're intelligence agents. We're the good guys," he told her.

"Yeah, the good guys," she said emptily. "You know society doesn't agree with that, right?"

"All that matters to me is that you agree with me. Do you?" he asked as he held her close.

"Yes. I agree with you," she said. "Kyle? I need to be honest with you, though."

"I know you'll always be honest with me so, please, go ahead."

"This scares the hell out of me. If we do get caught... First of all, what will your mother think? We know what the school board will do and we know our names will be in the paper. But will your mom ever forgive you? I'm not even asking about me. She'd hate me."

"Not my mom," he assured her. "She'll be worried about me and concerned for my future, but if I tell her I love you, she won't hate you."

"I wish I could believe that." She looked into his eyes and said, "Life would be so much simpler if I didn't love you. That's also the truth."

"Sometimes life doesn't make things easy. We're both legally adults and if we both love each other, I don't see where it's society's business."

"Unfortunately, society makes things like this its business," she told him knowing he already knew that.

"The bad news is you'll definitely lose your job and we will make the newspaper and probably the evening news. The um, 'good' news is it won't last more than one day. The publicity, that is. And as smart and talented as you are, finding a job won't be difficult in a large city like Minneapolis."

"True, but it even Minneapolis has its limits and we're crossing them," she said.

"I can't argue with that because you're right. All I can say is I think you're worth any possible risk." He just looked at her for a moment then said, "I know it's harder for you. You stand to lose so much more so it's easy for me to say something like that. Just know I'm very aware of what's at stake for you and if you decide the risk is too great then...."

"Shhh. Don't say that," she said. "The risks are high, but the rewards are so worth it. I really do love you, Kyle. You're as mature and insightful as anyone of any age I've ever met. Your chronological age is meaningless because everything else about you says you really are going on 30." She smiled then said, "Maybe your friends were right and you're even going on 40."

"Oh! You are in so much trouble!" he said as he began tickling.

Erica shrieked with laughter for just a moment then again realized how dangerous that was. "See! That's why you should have gone back to your room when I first mentioned it."

"Yeah, but we wouldn't have made love again," he reminded her with a smile.

"Once again, you're absolutely right." She hesitated then said, "Do I ever make you think I treat you like a child?"

"No. Never," he told her. "But you have to treat me like a student—like any other student—at all times unless we're alone. But when we're together I don't think about age or titles. I just know I love being with you and that I love you, Erica."

"You see, there you go again, making me fall in love with you," she said quietly as she stroked his face.

"There are worse things in life," he told her with a smile.

"True statement," she said sweetly as she sat back up. "Come on. This time we really have to get going."

The rest of the day was long and both Kyle and Erica were very sleep deprived and it showed during the debate performance. The assigned topic was, "Should marijuana be legalized in all 50 states?"

Southdale had the task of defending the status quo and had to made the case it should not. All of the standard arguments were trotted out like marijuana being a gateway drug to harder drugs as opposed to legalization would result in huge tax revenues, etc.

In the end, the other team won leaving Southdale with a very respectable second place at the state level.

Everyone rode in the same positions on the bus ride back although several stolen glances were exchanged between the new lovers.

After everyone else left, Erica had a few moments alone with Kyle and asked him, "How are we going to get together? How do we even contact one another?"

"I'm glad you asked!" he said smiling at her.

"Don't be silly, Kyle. This really bothers me. We can't go around leaving notes in dead drops like actual spies. But I can't stand not seeing you or even talking to you."

"I'm not being silly," he told her. "I have a solution."

The next day both of them bought cheap cell phones. Kyle used it to send one short text to Erica's regular phone: "217-555-3285"

Moments later he received a text from her new phone. "Is it safe to call you?"

Kyle's ringer was turned off so there was no sound when she called. He also used earbuds so only his end of the conversation could be overheard and he spoke quietly enough his mother couldn't hear. They talked for over an hour and then Erica said, "I really need to see you, sweetheart. I can't stand not being with you like this."

"I know. I think about you every second of the day, Erica. How about this?"

Five minutes later, they had a plan to get away for a weekend together back in Duluth but in a different motel. In the meantime, they worked out a plan where Kyle could get in through a side window of Erica's house for conjugal visits. The front and the back were too risky because neighbors could see people coming and going and there was no way to know who might be watching when.

Kyle waited for his mom to go to work, then just like in the movies, put on a black knit cap and black sweatshirt. He had to get creative about how go get into her yard, but as long as he headed down the street in the opposite direction, he could slip into her yard unnoticed on the way back.

Their clandestine meetings went undiscovered as they were careful not to press their luck too often. Kyle would leave at 11pm one night then four days later at 1am then three days after that at midnight.

Just before they said goodbye after a very romantic weekend together at an inexpensive motel, they were sitting together in their room where Erica said, "I have this feeling I just can't shake."

"Tell me about it," Kyle said.

"I can't stop thinking about the day you tell me it's over." She wasn't looking at him and he knew why. She was tearing up and didn't want him to see. Even so, he knew.

"Hey! What is this all about and where is it coming from?"

"Reality," she replied. "Common sense. Practicality. Take your pick. Kyle? You're young, smart as can be, model-gorgeous, and have your whole life ahead of you. I'm...32 and well...32. It doesn't take a genius to do the math."

He handed her a cheap tissue from the tiny box on the table and said, "Wow. All this time I've been waiting for you to come to your senses and tell me you want someone closer to your own age. Someone with an actual job. Someone more...sensible. Someone you can go out in public with. And now you tell me you're worried that I'll break up with you."

"You will," she said fighting back tears. "You're so smart. You'll realize one day you're wasting time with an old woman you won't be attracted to in a few more years; that there are all these gorgeous, hot young girls who want you. And when you do, I'll be yesterday's news. You know that's true."

He put his arm around her and said, "You're not a passing thing for me, Erica. You're not a fling or an experiment." He pulled on her and let her know he wanted her to look at him. When she finally did he told her, "And you're not old. You're beautiful and more desirable than any girl could ever be. These so-called hot girls have been chasing me for several years and not one of them even interests me."