Torrid in Toledo Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled back on the underside of her bent knee, Frank slid his cock into her wet and ready pussy! Hunching against her, Frank thrust all the way into his sexy cousin, held himself inside her as her cunt lips grasped at the base of his cock, her soft buttocks squished by his thighs.

"Fuck, that's nice!" Frank grunted, wrapping his right hand against Lisa's tummy.

"Yeah!" Lisa agreed. "Fuck me until I come on you! I want to come!"

The two began fucking, jerkily at first, but soon getting into a concert of flesh, each pushing and pulling in unison as Frank's hand slid up and down between Lisa's full tits and her cock-stuffed pussy!

Behind Frank, Jim was sucking on Drucinda's tits as she leaned over him, thrusting his hips up to meet her downward thrusts. Her tit-flesh felt like goose down as it pressed on his chin and cheeks, her nipple the texture of pencil eraser as he tongued one.

"Aaahhh, mmmmmm! Ohhhh, my pussy's gonna cream!" Drucinda moaned, running her fingers through Jim's hair. She thrust harder and harder against his cock, knowing that she was going to come a second. Jim's cock was super-dreamy and her grinding dips were rubbing her clit again and again. His strong fingers captured her bucking buns and made her fuck on him even faster, as if he was trying to punch his cock straight up through her tummy. "I'm gonna cum! Ohhh, God! Jim! Here I go! Ohhhhh! AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Drucinda climaxed, gasping for breath, biting her lip to keep from shouting as her body spasmed on top of her cousin. Sinking down as far as she could on the hot flesh clasped inside her body, her hips began to jerk forward and backward, wringing out her come.

"Uuuuhhhh! Oh, Drucinda! UUHHNNNHHHH!" Jim grabbed her ass and squeezed, head straining up off the mattress as his undulating cousin brought him off as well! She'd opened the floodgates and his load came forth in a hot rush, shooting his cum inside of her packed pussy! "OHHHHH! UUNNGGHHH! AAAHH! UUUUHHH!"

Drucinda fell forward, was held by Jim's strong arms as they shuddered together.

Beside them, Frank and Lisa were flailing toward orgasms of their own. Lisa had already had a small one as Frank had squeezed her tits, her pussy weeping out a doze of pussy-juice that gave their thrusts as squishy wet resonance.

"Oohh Frank! Aaaahhh!" Lisa panted as he ran his tongue along her neck, the fingers of his right hand rubbing her aching clit. Lisa's right hand was pulling on Frank's ass, urging him to rip into her harder with his cock. "Oh God, Frank! That feels sooooooooo good! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good!"

Frank could feel Lisa nearing climax, and increased his tempo. Soon the two were writhing and bucking against each other in mutual climax.

Giving her jittering crotch several hard, spaced thrusts, Frank groaned as his jism spurted. "OOHHH! UUNNNNGGHH!" His excited gasps filled the girl's bedroom in coordination with the cum that filled Lisa's cunt!

When he'd expelled the last drop in his cousin's heat, Frank slowly slid out of her, lying on his back, breathing heavily. Lisa rolled over and lay on top of him, resting her head on his chest as she gazed over at Jim and Drucinda. Her brother and cousin had rolled onto their sides with Drucinda's sculpted back toward them. Jim's hand was rubbing Drucinda's soft buttocks as they kissed like long-time lovers.

"Man, that was hot!" Jim announced unnecessarily when he finally struggled to raise up on his extended left arm. "You guys had a good time, I heard!"

They all laughed, a little giddy in the aftermath of their orgasms, mellow and high on sex.

"That was even better than fucking Aunt Vickie and Elisa," Frank sighed. "But don't tell them I said that!"

"Shit, they'd understand, Frank. Being with Drucinda probably got your cock way harder!" Jim rightfully observed. "Slipping an aunt the meat can't compare with your own sister. . .or your mother, as I can proudly attest!"

"God, I can't believe you guys actually fucked them!" Drucinda sighed, rolling on her side, reaching out to run a hand over the side of her brother's chest. Lisa's hand stroked Drucinda's arm and they giggled a little.

"You know what I want to see?" Jim said as he ran his hand on Drucinda's hip.

"I'm afraid to ask," Lisa giggled as she saw the look in her brother's eyes.

"I'm not!" Drucinda smiled wickedly. "What do you want to see, Jim?"

"I want to see you two girls go down on each other."

"Yeah, me too!" Frank quickly agreed.

Lisa looked over at Drucinda. "What do you say, Drucinda? Should we put on a show for the boys? You've never eaten me. . .in fact, you owe me, girl!"

"Sounds like fun," Drucinda admitted. A lot had happened since Gramps had come into Lisa'a bedroom that first night. She was more than a little curious how Lisa's pussy would taste. . .any ol' pussy!

"Yeah, it should be," Lisa purred. "We'll be licking your brother's cum out of each other's pussies!"

"Oh man! These girls are gonna get me hard in no time!" Frank groaned as he got out of the way.

Frank and Jim sat on the edge of the bed to watch the show. Lisa lay on her back, while Drucinda straddled her face, on top of each other to sixty-nine. The two boys sat there, slowly stroking their cocks as they watched the show.

"Ooh, look at all this cum you shot in her!" Lisa exclaimed, wanting to arouse their brothers with the show. She knew just what buttons on a man to push! "Lots of jizz just oooozzzing out of Drucinda's pussy!"

The boys shifted to see the mess that clung to the girl's puffy labes, to watch as Lisa peeled the folds back to expose the glutted hole in the interior.

"Lick it, Sis! Eat my sperm right out of her little cunt!" Jim encouraged, feeling like a rock star, pumped with adrenaline.

Lisa went at it with gusto, licking and sucking at Drucinda's twat, making sure the watching boys got unobstructed views of her lapping, curling tongue. Down between her thighs, little Drucinda was giving her the same treatment and Frank shifted around near the head of the bed to see that.

"Come on, Drucinda, move your head!" he pleaded as his little sister raised her face to let him see the tasty split that she had been cleaning.

"See, Frank? Look at her pussy. . mmmmm, your cum tastes salty, all mixed with Lisa's juices. . .mmmmmm!" she sighed as she lapped as Lisa's clit, then tongued down once again into the coral flutings of Lisa's sex, her tousled hair impeding Frank's view.

By that time, both Jim and Frank were stiff again, and ready for action. Watching their soft, sensuous sisters licking each other's sexes was better than any Viagra ever would be!

"Drucinda!" Lisa called out as she gazed up at her brother's erection. "I think we got cocks again, baby!"

Drucinda looked up from Lisa's cunt. Her brother certainly looked ready to fuck some more. "So what do you want to do next, Frank?"

Frank shrugged his shoulders, unable to decide. "I don't know. What do you think Jim?"

"I think I'd like my sister's sweet mouth on my prick!" he lewdly proposed.

Lisa smiled. "Why, Frank! You naughty boy!" The girls giggled at her innocent lilt. "How dare you say such terrible things about your sister? I can't believe you want me to wrap my lips around that big cock of yours."

"Well, we'll just see how terrible you think it is!" he laughed, reaching between Drucinda's thighs to grasp his sister under by her armpits. She whooped in surprise as he easily dragged her down the bed, sliding through Drucinda's legs. She ended up with her head just over the end of her bed -- and Jim was standing above her, ready to feed his cock into her mouth for the first time in their lives!

Drucinda spun over on her rear, watching as Jim bent his knees and lay his heavy cock flat on his sister's lips!

Lisa kissed the bottom of his shaft, then ran her tongue along the vein on its underside as he hunched it back and forth across her licker. Jim groaned with pleasure. Drucinda placed several kisses on the sensitive underside of his head before taking it into her mouth.

"Uhhhh! Yeah, yeah!" Jim grunted as she sucked more and more of his cock into her mouth, until her lips were halfway down his length. He began slow pumping as her hand played with his nuts.

"Drucinda, keep sucking her cunt and I'll do you from behind!" Frank proposed, his creative mind seeing a nice chain for them to all combine on.

"My pleasure, Frank," his sister giggled as she scampered eagerly between Lisa's legs.

The turned-on blonde buried her head between Lisa's thighs, sliding her tongue along her pussy lips and sucking on her clit.

"Eat her good, Drucinda," Jim called out, watching from the head of his bed as he leaned over his sister's face, his hands scooping together the jiggling boobs that danced on Lisa's chest. The pressure of his fingers and Drucinda's hot tongue brought a series of muffled moans from the splayed out brunette.

Frank got between Drucinda's calves and his little sister spread her knees wider in preparation. He caressed her saucy ass, then bent down and kissed her cheeks. Raising back up, cupped her pooch, the plump hotness wetting his hand, the tuff of her pubes slipping through his fingers. God, she was so hot bent over! He gave her pussy a hard rub, and then pushed his middle finger through her downy-soft folds, inside of her.

Drucinda lifted her head from Lisa's cunt at the intimate contact. "Come on, Frank! Don't tease me like that. I want your cock in me."

"You got it, Sis."

Frank placed his knob into her weeping flesh, stirred her labes and inner lips, found the entrance and slid his cock into back into his little sister's cunt! His cock pulsed in her lush linings as he thought of what was to soon happen -- there would be no pulling out this time! He was going to fuck his second load of juice right into Drucinda's cunt! And he was sure to do it much more in the future!

"So good," he muttered, grabbing her ass cheeks as he sank deep into the pussy before him. His sister made a satisfied gushing sound and went back to licking the cunt of her cousin. Frank began to slam his cock in and out of her. He wanted to fuck her good, show her that he was ready and able to deliver a torrid screw whenever she might get the itch. With one come already behind him, he knew he could last even with the knowledge that he reaming his own little sister!

"Oohhh! Mmmmm! MMHHHHMM!" Drucinda gasped and hummed against Lisa's trembling snatch. Her brother's thrusts made her lips slide back and forth across the naked flesh of the crotch she was loving. She let her tongue ride out, be swept back and forth over the glistening tissues as she dug her fingers under Lisa's squished cheeks, seeking to pleasure the puckered anus hidden from her view.

"Take it all! Relax your throat!" Jim rasped, wanting to drive his cock into his sister's perfectly aligned throat. He mashed her tits together and tried again. He almost shot his wad when he felt his knob punch through the narrower channel. Lisa gagged and he pulled it out quickly, then tried again.

Lisa's body was alive from head to toes. A tongue was licking her pussy, a finger was ringing her sensitive asshole and her face was stuffed with pulsing cock! She tried to will her throat open as her brother shoved back in. A small impulsive retch almost instantly disappeared and he was way inside her! She could feel her inexperienced throat linings rippling around the bulb that expanded them for a few seconds, and then pulled back out. Her brother surprised her and pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth.

"You okay, Sis?" he asked.

"Yes, come on, this time just get it in like that and then fuck it back and forth!" she panted, wiping spit from her lips. "Just stroke the head in and out of my throat!"

"Yeah!" he sighed giddily and fed himself back into her waiting mouth.

Frank watched and heard the exchange and wondered if he'd get the same pleasure one day with Drucinda. Would she be able to suck down on every inch he had?

Wild images of them back at home flooded through his excited mind. His bedroom was down in the basement of their house, far from their parents' bedroom. They could have secret sessions down there late at night while their unsuspecting parents slept peacefully two floors above. Sucking. . .fucking. . .spurting cum in his sister's hot hole!

"OHHHH! SHIT" he groaned, feeling his spunk begin to boil in his swinging nut-sac!

The four impassioned cousins went at each other with wild abandon!

Frank was the first to come. His mental images and the hot slickness of Drucinda's pussy was too much for the less experienced boy. He buried his rod inside her, melded himself to her buttocks and fired his cream in staccato fashion, head tossing back and forth on his shoulders.

This brought on Drucinda's orgasm as well, and she buried her face in Lisa's crotch to keep from crying out.

Drucinda's face in her pussy, the hard pressure and hot panting breath across her clit, and the two slender fingers lodged deep in her sucking asshole were too much Lisa! She quickly reached orgasm, her pussy squirting its pungent juices across Drucinda's slack lips and chin!

Jim came almost right after his sister! Her vocalizations crashed all though the length of his throat-punching erection as she screamed in her release. Wild-eyed, Jim felt the first hard spurt shoot through his cock as he forced the head into her throat muscles. The strange, foreign sensation of hot spunk splashing against her larynx made his sister gag and he pulled back into the relative wide confines of her small mouth to shoot the second crazy blast.

"OHHH!! FUCKKKK!" he continued to groan as he reared back and unsheathed his exploding manhood from his sister's oral embrace. He jerked himself off, spraying Lisa's flushed, tossing face with three more ropes, criss-crossing her dazed features until his balls ached from their effort!

They all collapsed in each other's arms, enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss once again.

Although the boys wanted to do even more, Lisa and Drucinda said they had to go. It was almost 2 a.m. in the morning. With promises of future fun, the boys went back to Frank's room, kissing their sisters goodnight in a very unsisterly-like manner!

"This house is crazy!" Drucinda sighed as she and Lisa snuggled, nude, before falling asleep.

Lisa's mind was spinning as her blonde bedmate dozed off -- imagining much more that could be instigated in their home of twisted morals!

CHAPTER FIVE

Aunt Jade and Uncle Lionel arrived the next day. Everyone was glad to see them.

Since there were only two spare bedrooms, both of which were already occupied, Jade and Lionel would be sleeping in Jim's bedroom. Jim and Frank had to be relegated to sleeping in the basement. The basement was composed of two rooms: one large main room that was used for an exercise room, and a small laundry room that was connected to it.

That night, Jim and Frank moved all of the exercise equipment to one side of the room, and set up their sleeping bags on the air mattresses on the floor. They lay in their sleeping bags talking as the house grew quite above them.

"So how long do you think it'll take before the girls get here?" Frank asked, stroking himself in his bag. Their sisters had promised to slip downstairs once everyone was asleep.

"Won't be long now," Jim chuckled. "I hope these air mattresses can take a lot of fucking action. I plan to give Lisa a real work-out, man."

"I can't believe it," Frank said for about the hundredth time. "If my dick wasn't so hard, I'd ask you to pinch me. I mean, have you thought about, like, beyond this weekend?"

"What'dya mean?"

"I mean, like, all the pussy you'll be getting from your mother and sister! You'll be fucking them for years!" Frank said excitedly. "And I'll be doing the same thing with Dru!"

"Oh, that! Yeah, sure. Shit, I'm laying here trying to think of a way to get Mom and Lisa in bed at the same time!" Jim confided, cockily.

"Shit, I hadn't even thought of that," Frank answered, taking his hand off his cock. He was getting way to excited.

The sound of the door to the basement opening, whispered voices and patter of feet made them fall silent, sit up in anticipation. Lisa and Drucinda came into view, wearing over-sized sleep shirts. . .and probably nothing else!

"Now, what are you two doing down here?" Jim asked facetiously.

"What do you think?" Drucinda replied.

Frank smiled. "I certainly hoping you're thinking what I think you're thinking."

"Well, it's not the only reason we came down," Lisa said. The girls sat on the sleeping bags next to their brothers. "Drucinda and I were talking today about everything that's been going on the past few days. Now, you said you and Frank had sex with Mom and Aunt Elisa, and with Rebecca. Any other little incest encounters you didn't tell us about?"

"No, that about does it," Jim said.

Lisa continued, "Okay, Drucinda and I have had sex with Grandpa and Rebecca."

It was Frank's turn to be shocked. "You had sex with Rebecca, too?"

Drucinda responded to his question. "Yeah, night before last. Rebecca joined Grandpa in our room. It was amazing . . I still can't believe how wild Rebecca is. . . she likes girls about as much as she likes men."

"Tell me about it, sis. I can't believe it, either," Frank said, rubbing Drucinda's back as she snuggled closer.

"Okay, so now we all know who's fucked who. What's the point?" Jim asked.

"Well, out of the twelve family members here for this reunion, eight of us have committed incest. With two thirds of us having already done it . . . why not get the other four involved?" Lisa proposed.

"Wow!" Jim laughed. "You don't think small, do you, Lisa?!"

"Now, listen, Jim!" Lisa said, smacking his arm. "If we get the other four to do it, then we can see about bringing everybody together, have us a big family orgy!"

"Yeah, we can make this a family reunion to remember!" Drucinda added enthusiastically.

"Have you two little schemers figured out how?" Jim chuckled. "Somehow I just don't see them having anything to do with it."

"We'll pick them off, one at a time," Lisa said confidently. "Then when we're all together Sunday night, we'll just announce to them all about who's done what. They won't be able to deny it. Then we just go from there."

"Drucinda, there's no way in hell that our parents will go for something like that," Frank countered.

"We'll see, Frank. If not, we'll save them for last. Maybe when they see and hear what's been going on, they might loosen up and join in," Drucinda said. "You're right about Dad, though. He's always been a prude. more so than Mom."

"That leaves our Dad and Uncle Leon," Jim said. "How do we want to handle them, Lisa?"

"Leave Uncle Leon to me," Drucinda butted in. "I've always wondered what he looked like naked. Besides, you know he'll go for me. Sometimes I wonder why Aunt Elisa's still married to him."

"You're right about that," Jim said. "That's why she and Mom fucked me and Frank, to get back at him. But shouldn't Lisa take care of him? Dad might find it easier to fuck Drucinda than his own daughter right out of the gate."

"No, I'll manage Dad," Lisa smiled wickedly. "What father wouldn't want to get into a daughter like me?! My plan is to get Mom to help us. She's already a part of this after all."

"Maybe she'll set up a threesome," Jim proposed, hoping that his dream of sister and mother together would be aided by his suggestion.

"A threesome, huh? That does sound like fun!" Lisa agreed. "I've been wondering if Mom would like to get a lick on my pussy ever since last night's news about you and her. We'll talk to her tomorrow. Which leaves only Aunt Jade and Uncle Lionel."

"How about this?" Jim said, "Tomorrow night I can walk in there, like all of a sudden, and, uh, pretend I needed to get something or other. With any luck they'll be having sex, and I'll see if I can join them. Maybe we'll get lucky."