Torrid in Toledo Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I seriously doubt that," Frank said. "Not with our parents."

"Dad would never go for it," Drucinda agreed. "I think we have to just try for Mom, she might be persuaded by herself, if she were properly seduced."

"But what about Dad?" Frank asked.

"Don't worry about him," said Lisa. "If nothing else, we can get everyone else into it, then see what we can do with him once we get everybody together for the orgy. But go ahead with your plan anyway, Jim, just in case. .I mean, see if Jade shows any interest."

"Hey, that means I don't get to sleep with anyone!" Frank said indignantly.

Drucinda ran her hand up his leg, resting it on his crotch. "Ah, is poor baby feeling left out? Is there anything that his dear sister can do to help?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing."

That was all it took to get everyone in the mood for some fucking! Everyone quickly got out of their sleepwear and climbed into the sleeping bags, brothers and sisters together. The basement soon filled with groans and whimpers as cocks slid and punched into eager cunts!

* * * * * * *

The next day, they put their plan into action.

Jim and Lisa cornered Victoria right after breakfast.

"Mom, uh, can Jim and I talk to you?"

"Sure, honey, what's up?" she asked, wiping down the kitchen counter.

"Maybe in private, Mom," Jim said.

"Oh! Alright," Victoria agreed, a little intrigued. She found it hard to keep up the pretense that Jim and she were still just son and mother. She was sure she was looking at him differently in front of the other family members. Elisa had even whispered to her about it after she'd seen Victoria's hands lingering a little too long on her son's shoulders at the kitchen table.

Her children took her into her bedroom where they could talk to her privately. She smiled up at Jim, thinking of their two previous encounters, and wondering when the next one would be. She wasn't sure she could wait five days or so before she lay naked with him!

"Okay, kids, you've got me. So what do you want to tell me that no one else can know about?"

"First of all, I'd just like to say that I'm shocked that you would sleep with your own son!" Lisa said in the most shocked and indignant voice she could muster.

Victoria simply stared up at her, unable to say anything.

Lisa didn't let her twist in the wind for more than a few seconds. She smiled brightly and continued. "I'd also like to compliment you on your taste of men. Jim IS an amazing lover!"

Victoria's eyes widened. She looked from Lisa to Jim, who simply smiled at her.

"You two have been having sex?!" She wasn't sure if she should be angry, relieved, sad.

It was Jim's turn to smile. "Not just us, Mom. It's a good thing you're sitting down. Have we got news for you!"

Jim and Lisa proceeded to reveal to Victoria everything that had been going on for the past several days, as well as their plans for the rest of the family!

"Oh my God!" Victoria said breathlessly. Her initial shock quickly turned to interest, then to excitement as Lisa told her graphic details about Grandpa Jack's sexual prowess. Thinking about getting the same long-cocking from her father made Victoria wet. And she just knew that Elisa would go for it, too!

"Mom, I want you to help me fuck Daddy," Lisa implored. "We have to get him in on this and every father secretly wants to screw their daughter. I'm sure Dad's no different."

"Lisa, your father. . ..well, I bet he would if you . . ." Victoria stopped and started.

"I think you ought to join us, Mom," Lisa suggested, snuggling close to her mother. "The two of us together could persuade him. I mean, when you tell him right to his face so he knows there's no sneaking around involved. . .we could all three have some fun!"

"Really?!" Of course, she's right! Victoria gave a little gasp as she imagined herself in bed with her husband and her daughter, all naked, all loving each other.

"Yeah! Come on, Mom, give me a little kiss," Lisa suggested. "Let's give it a little try-on."

Dazed, Victoria let her head be turned by her daughter's hand on her cheek and instinctively kissed the lips of her daughter. A sweet chill swept through her. Almost subconsciously, her right hand landed on Lisa's covered breast.

"Mmmmm! You're a good kisser, Mom," Lisa sighed, pulling back. "We're gonna have a great time together."

"Damn, you've made me hard as a stone!" Jim swore, standing up beside them. It took all of Victoria's willpower not to jerk down his zipper and release his straining cock. But it was way too dangerous.

"Okay, we'll. . ." she stammered getting up to move away from temptation. "Lisa, talk with me later. I think we can do it."

"How about tonight?"

"Yes, probably. Well, let's get back before people start wondering what's going on."

"Great!" Lisa chirped. "Come on, big brother! My bathroom! I'll take care of your little problem." They spilled out of the bedroom and headed quickly down the hall.

Victoria went back to the kitchen on unsteady legs. She knew so much now! She felt flushed when her father came in for a beer from the fridge. He'd had his cock in Lisa and Drucinda! And as she stood there, she knew that upstairs behind a locked bathroom door, Lisa was sucking off Jim's cock!

All the endless possibilities! Yes, she'd help her daughter . . .and through that aid, she might fuck her own father!

* * * * * * *

Frank cornered Elisa that afternoon. His mission was to keep her away from her husband while Drucinda put the moves on him.

"Hi, Aunt Elisa. Doing anything?" he asked innocently enough when he found her reading a magazine in the living room.

"Not right at the moment, why?" she said with a sly smile. She looked past him to see if they were alone.

"Oh, I just thought you might like to . .get out of the house for awhile."

Elisa smiled. "Me and you, Frank?"

"Yeah," he said, looking around also.

"Where?" He could tell she was intrigued.

"There's some motels a few miles away," he whispered. "I got the cash."

"Frank!" she gaped.

"Come on, we'll say we're going to the mall or something. No one's gonna miss us for an hour or two," he urged his youngest aunt. Her tits were lifting and falling faster than before. He could see her brain rationalizing the plan and not finding any faults. He cinched it with his next whispered statement. "I'll eat your pussy!"

Elisa's eyes flared and she quickly stood up. "Alright, let me get my purse. Let's leave quietly as we can. Someone might want to go to the mall with us."

* * * * * * *

From the upstairs bedroom window, Drucinda watched as Aunt Elisa and her brother got into her car and drove away. She pirouetted excitedly to face Jim and Lisa as they lounged on one of the beds.

"There they go and here I go," Drucinda said, "Wish me luck."

"The poor guy will never know what hit him," Jim laughed, swatting Drucinda's grinding rear as she walked by.

"Don't take no for an answer," Lisa urged.

Drucinda found Leon downstairs watching TV with Lisa's father, some college football game. She hovered around the door to the TV room waiting for a chance to get her uncle alone. She as nervous but committed to seduce him. He'd always been attractive to Drucinda for as far back as she could remember. His dark hair and Italian background sort of inferred that he was passionate and probably a stud.

During a commercial break, Leon came out to get another beer. Drucinda sprang on him.

"Hi, Uncle Leon!" she gushed, leaning on one foot, rocking the other foot on her toes.

"Hey, Drucinda, what you up to?" he smiled. Drucinda couldn't help but notice the way his eyes swept over her frame. The T-shirt she'd chosen was a little tight on her, accentuating the mounds of her tits.

"All kinds of stuff," she assured him. "Listen, could you help me with something?"

"Sure, what?"

"Uh, come with me and I'll show you," she giggled and grabbed his hand. He came with her after a second's hesitation. Her hand in his wasn't what he'd been expecting. But once he got moving, he followed without further prompting.

Drucinda went up the stairs first, making sure Uncle Leon got a nice look at her legs. The shorts she wore let him take in almost all the way to the bottom of her buns.

"Okay, there's something in your guest room that I've got to show you," she explained as they went down the hall.

"What's this about?" Leon asked.

"Oh, you'll see," Drucinda chirped. She felt such power and she liked it. She was going to seduce her uncle and he really wasn't going to have much to say about it.

She led him into the bedroom to stand at the end of the bed, said, "Wait right here," and walked back to the door, closing and locking it behind them.

Leon looked at her, quizzically. "What's with locking the door, Drucinda?"

"I wanted to make sure we weren't interrupted," she said matter-of-factly, give her head a tossing motion as if to say, Why do you think, dummy?

Without another word, Drucinda started undressing, never taking her eyes off of Leon. First, she unzipped her shorts and skinned them down her legs to reveal a lack of panties!

"Oh ho!" Uncle Leon whistled, not believing the pussy that had seemingly dropped out of the sky and right into his lap. He'd heard that Drucinda had been running with a bad crowd but he'd not had her pegged for a girl that would seduce an uncle.

Leon sat down on the bed, watching Drucinda intently. He had fantasized several times about both of his nieces. Lisa was eighteen going on twenty-seven, apparently so was Drucinda. Despite having a very attractive and sexy wife, Leon enjoyed other women whenever he had a chance. As far as he knew, Elisa hadn't ever found out about any of his indiscretions.

This was risky with people in the house but . .

Spreading her legs to be sure he got a good look at her blonde tuffing, Drucinda pulled her T-shirt off and then unhooked the front clasp of her bra. She gave her released tits a little extra shake as she pulled her bra back off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Drucinda walked to her smiling uncle, happy that he seemed ready and willing to fuck with her. She slipped her legs on the outside of his knees and sat on Leon's lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. His strong fingers immediately cupped her ass cheeks, fondling them.

"You like what you see... and feel?" she whispered.

"You're a hot little bitch," he replied.

"Yes I am!" she murmured, running a hand into the fullness of his hair and pulling his head down to her breasts. He hungrily took one of her nipples into his mouth while he stroked her ass and back, one hand going up the curved expanse while the other went down. She shivered as the sensations poured into her body.

Drucinda rubbed her crotch against Leon's like a professional stripper, feeling his cock stiffen inside his jeans, loving the way the heavy denim folds sizzled across her excited pussy.

"I want you to fuck me, Uncle Leon! We can do it fast!" she whimpered.

"Baby, we'll take all the time we need," he said. He swung her around and dropped her on her back on the bed as he stood up. "Lie back and I'll show you what you want, babydoll!"

Drucinda lay down on the bed, staring up at her uncle as he quickly undressed. His manly physique thrilled her -- so powerful and manly. He shucked his underwear and his thick cock stood out stiff and hard. The thing looked like it'd be ten inches long once he was totally hard!

Climbing onto the bed, Leon got between Drucinda's legs.

"Shit, we're gonna have us a time, Drucinda!" he boasted. "Spread your thigh wide. . yeah, show me that cute little pussy! Man, that looks like prime tightness!"

"Feel how tight I am," Drucinda suggested, running her fingertips over the top of her slit. "Put your cock right in me!"

"No, not yet," he tempered. "Play with it, Drucinda, finger that pussy, get it all wet while I jack this sumbitch all the way hard!"He stroked himself with his right hand while his left palm rubbed his heavy, haired balls.

"Look at it, Uncle Leon, aaahhhh, my pussy's getting all creamy!" Drucinda hotly seduced. She'd heard Lisa use the magic of words to arouse her brother and Gramps. Now she appealed to a male's ego. "Ohhhhh, your cock's gonna stretch my little teen cunt! Isn't it? Aaahhhh, watch my fingers slip inside it!" She dug two of her slender digits into the mouth of her cunt and sunk them past the second knuckles. "Mmmmmm! My pussy's so hot, Uncle Leon!" To put the icing on the cake, she pulled her fingers out and licked them, letting him watch!

"Oh fuck, you're gonna get it!" he groaned and mounted her!

He shoved about four inches in her silky crease, watching the thickness push into her pussy. Her sex felt like a tight, butter-filled glove over the end of his cock, the tender cuntal flesh parting before it as the huge swollen member drove between the now widely stretched pink lips. Her nails dug into the sides of his torso as she latched onto him.

"OH, fuck, you're big!" Drucinda whined, hooking her heels behind his thighs, obviously wanting more. And he was sure she could take it. . .this wasn't Drucinda's first fuck by a long shot!

"You want more?" he taunted. "Yeah, you want more cock, Drucinda, oh yeah! You're gonna take every inch, aren't ya?!" He practically picked her ass off the bed by lifting his own -- his little niece was stuck like a pig on a spit!

"Damn it, fuck me!" Drucinda pleaded, grabbing his nipples and squeezing them in frustration.

He couldn't wait an instant longer. Snapping his hips toward her with all his strength, he rammed his cock home! The blood-engorged head nudged past her cervix to lodge finally up against the far back wall of her quivering vaginal passage. His loins smacked loudly into hers, and below, his sperm-laden balls swung hard up to thud into the smooth hairless crevice between her nakedly upturned buttocks.

"Oooooohhhhhh. . .Goooddd!!! It's sooooo biiiggg!!" she moaned.

"Yeah, now we're fucking! Ohhhh!" Leon panted as he began driving his lust-hardened cock in and out of her, covering her small, pale form with his muscular body.

He sure hoped his wife didn't find out what he and Drucinda were doing!

* * * * * * * *

Not that there was much chance of that. Three point seven miles distant, in Room 224 of the Knightsbridge Inn, Elisa was on her knees between Frank's thighs as he sat on the end of a queen-sized bed, sucking as hard as she could on her young nephew's cock!

"OHHHH! SHIT!! HERE IT COMES!" Frank groaned.

His spunk sprayed in his aunt's mouth as he leaned back on his outstretched arms, his feet dancing a wild jig. Loud mewling slurps rose from his crotch as he felt a strong suction, then more seed spit into the swallowing confines of Elisa's mouth.

Abruptly, before he was through coming, the mouth left him and he looked down to watch his aunt jerk him off, milking two more fat wads onto his heaving belly. As his pulsings turned to mere drips, her loving hand pulled up strongly from the base, squeezing out another dangling dollop.

"Oh, fuck, you come hard," she sighed and began to clean him with her mouth. When she's finished licking all the spunk off his still-excited genitals, she climbed on the bed with him. "Now that we've bled off your steam, we can have a nice fuck!"

* * * * * * * *

Back at the Simmons home, Leon continued pounding his niece wildly, fucking deeper, harder and harder, never pausing for a moment as he pinned her to the bed, skewering her with his rigid male-flesh like some sex-demon.

He wished he had time to really play around with her but he had to fuck her and get back downstairs before Samuel started to wonder where he'd got off to. Halftime of the game would be coming up soon and his brother-in-law would get up out of his La-Z-Boy.

Fuck, she's got a squirmy little cunt! Young and tight! he thought, fucking it hard, making his little niece gasp again and again.

With rhythmic fluidity, Drucinda opened and tightened her thighs around him with every fucking thrust that he made deep in her hungrily clasping pussy. Her mouth opened and her head tossed wildly from side to side as she quivered and writhed like a fish impaled on a spear. His long hard strokes found their mark, punctuated by her incessant moans as the end of his cock slammed through the constriction of her cervix at the end of every driving thrust!

"Ohhhh! UUUHHHH! Unc..le...Leon! OOhhhhhhh!" she panted as Leon brought his mouth down to her breasts, sucking greedily at them. Drucinda ran her fingers through his hair, moaning unceasingly now, her hips grinding up at him in shameless undulations, countering his pile-driving lunges with the vigor of her supple young flesh.

Drucinda was afire with sex . . .and the fire was fed on the mounting sensations within her, obliterating all thoughts except those of incestuous ecstasy! There was only one thing of which she was fully aware. . .the tight coupling of their wetly locked genitals. It was pure heaven. . . rapture!

"OOhhhh! OoooooEEEEEEH OOOOOOOOOOOOH!" she too loudly squealed as her first climax came quickly upon her. All thoughts of the need for secrecy left her mind as her lap and nipples blazed, her pale thighs squeezing hard around Leon's flanks.

A hand covered her mouth, smothering her wails. Her eyes opened to see Leon leering down at her.

"Keep it down!" he hissed, continuing to thrust into her. "Uh! UHF! Uhf! Your pussy's wet! Uhf! Uhf! You gonna. .come again . on it? Uhhh! Uhhh!"

His niece's shrieks, muffled by the meat of his hand's edge, intensified and he could feel her pussy gripping and milking with a new series. Her nails dug into the small of his back and her heels kicked wildly against his calves.

After Drucinda's second climax, he could hold back no longer. With one last, hard thrust, he spurted his jism deep inside her cunt!

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Uuhhhh! UUhhhh! SHIT! Ohhhh, right up your little puss! Uuhhh!" Leon groaned, loving the scintillating shivers that raced from scalp to toes as he creamed in the delightful young dream beneath him.

"Mmmmmm! You creamed me good," Drucinda sighed as he pulled out and lay on his back, catching his breath after their short but energetic bed session.

"You'd make a dead man come, Drucinda," he chuckled. "Now get the hell out of here. We don't want to get caught."

"Can you get me some tissues or something?" Drucinda requested, her hips rolled back protectively. "I don't want to leak any of this on the bed."

Leon got a small hand towel from the bathroom and threw it at Drucinda, then washed his pits and genitals with some soapy water. As he came back into the bedroom to get dressed, he saw his niece had her shorts back on and was pulling her shirt down.

"So when can we get together again?" Leon asked hopefully, loving the way her plump boobies swung under the material.

"Soon enough," she answered cryptically. "Don't you ever fuck your wife?"

"Sure, we fuck pretty often, actually. But I like a little variety," Leon winked.

Drucinda shook her head. "Well, I think I can provide plenty of that, Uncle Leon. Just be patient."

"Oh reeeeeeeally?!" Leon said, pulling his pants on. "And what would that be?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see." And so saying, Drucinda left the room, closing the door behind her.

"This is the craziest damn reunion I've ever been to," he chuckled as he dressed. Hurrying downstairs, he found his brother-in-law in the kitchen getting another beer from the fridge.

"Where the hell you been?" Samuel asked.

"Taking a monster shit," Leon lied.

"I hear you," he laughed. "Beer?"

"Yeah, I'll take one. So, what did I miss?" Leon asked as they headed back to watch the rest of the game.

To Be Continued. . . .

* * * * *

From the Author: Thanks for all your feedback and messages. Messages are great. Except this one: