Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, suck it, swallow it all," Becky was hissing in my ear as I struggled to gulp Mark's hot, thick cum.

The taste of his cum filled my mouth. I almost forgot about Becky clinging to my side as I pumped and sucked, trying to get every drop of cum from his cock.

"Man, that was great," Mark sighed when I had finished sucking him dry and let his cock go, my mouth sticky with his cum.

"It was really great," Becky agreed. "Thank you," she said, pulling my head down and kissing me, a long, deep kiss with her tongue teasing my tonsils. "We're going to have a lot of fun together."

"Well, thanks, and see you next time," Mark said when he had dressed.

"I'll be in touch," Becky said.

My head was spinning when I sat down after they had left. I didn't know what was blowing my mind the most; Becky's crazy proposition or the fact that I had just casually sucked Mark's cock because Becky asked me to. And enjoyed it. It was the hardest part to accept, that I had enjoyed it, definitely enjoyed it. I had actually liked the taste of his cum. It was thick, slightly salty. I had been going down on women after cumming in them for years, kissing them after getting my cock sucked, so the taste of my own cum wasn't strange or unpleasant to me. Mark's was just different and I didn't find it the least bit unpleasant. Still, when I went to bed, it wasn't sucking Mark's cock that was in my head, it was Becky's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had just finished my 2nd massage -- how boring normal, vanilla massage now seemed -- when the phone rang. Becky had finished her sales video and wanted to bring it by during her lunch break for me to see and approve. She looked so hot in her nurse's uniform when she arrived. Just seeing her made my mouth water.

The video surprised the hell out of me. It seemed so live, so incredibly professional. Everyone in the video had their face sufficiently blurred so that it was impossible to make out any telling features from the nose up. She had taken snippets and strung them together; my hands on her back, my hands on Mark's back, all very close up. I was surprised at how strong my hands looked. I had never seen them in that way.

Then the video showed me working Becky's ass cheeks, then Mark's. Then the video showed me working Becky's upper thigh and my fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, then me working Mark's upper thigh and playing with his balls. The next comparative shots were of me working the front of their thighs, my fingers plunging in and out of Becky's pussy, my hand wrapped around the shaft of Mark's cock, jacking it.

Then the video moved very close up as I ate Becky's pussy. I was astonished at the quality. I could almost taste it again as I watched. Then her hips arching up as she came. I could almost make out her pussy juices flowing onto my tongue. Then the video segued to me with Mark's cock filling my mouth, my eyes looking right into the camera. And then Mark's cock obviously pumping cum into my mouth, some of it leaking from the corner of my mouth and running down onto my chin, my Adam's apple visibly jumping as I gulped down a mouthful of his cum.

The video transitioned to me fucking Becky, cutting to me moving around the table and cumming in her mouth and on her breasts, then licking them, sucking on her nipples. Then the video showed me fucking Mark in the ass while jacking his cock, then jumped to me blowing my load into his open mouth. The video finished with me fucking Becky in the ass and faded to black. The whole thing had lasted 2-3 very intense minutes.

"Jeezus," I gasped, totally turned on, my cock rock hard. "I'm impressed. How did you do that?"

"4K camera," Becky replied with a smile. "Turned you on, didn't it?" she asked, reaching out to rub my obviously erect cock through my shorts.

"That would turn on a dead man," I replied.

"I think when I show this to the right people, they're going to beg for a chance to experience it," Becky said. "I've decided not to tell them a price, I'm going to ask them what they'd pay to have an experience like this. As long as it's at least $1,000, I'll take whatever they offer. I think it will be interesting."

"I still can't believe this is going to work," I said.

"Oh, it's going to work, believe me," Becky chortled, looking at her watch. "I still have a couple of minutes," she said. "You feel like eating my pussy for me? That video turned me on, too."

"Eat your pussy!" I exclaimed. "I'd eat your pussy 24/7. Whenever you find yourself with the need, please don't even think of hesitating, just come on over."

"Even if I'm full of cum?" she asked, sitting down on the sofa and pulling her skirt up to reveal no underwear, just naked, shaved pussy which spread open nicely when she brought her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, wide apart.

"I wouldn't care if 10 guys had just filled you," I said, dropping to my knees and sinking my tongue into her sopping, gooey pussy.

"God, I love the way you eat pussy," she sighed, her hand caressing my head as I feasted on her delicious pussy. "Oh, shit, I need to get back to work," she said after a couple of minutes, looking at her watch. "If you can cum right away, I'll suck your cock first," she said, grinning at the astonished look on my face.

It took only seconds for me to have my cock in her luscious mouth and only a few seconds more to blow my balls. The way she suctioned my cock while it was buried in her throat, spurting cum, blew my mind.

"This is my kind of a lunch break," she said when she had sucked the last drop of cum from my cock, rocking back on her heels as she licked her lips and continued to swallow, trying to clear her mouth.

"Mark..." I started to say.

"Will fuck me like crazy when I tell him," Becky finished. "He gets off on my little adventures. Like I said, he's the best husband on the planet to me."

"Fair enough," I said as she stood up and I tucked my cock back into my shorts.

"Can I show Denise the video," she asked as she reached the door. "Tell her what we're doing?"

"I suppose so," I replied. "Her pussy's in the video riding Mark's tongue, so she has a right to see it."

"If it weren't for her, we wouldn't have met and none of this would be happening," Becky observed as she left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"God, I have been just dying to get here," Denise said when she arrived the next day, her clothes immediately dropping to the floor. "That video is so hot. The inside of my thighs were wet. I was worried that someone at work would notice. I had to go to the bathroom to clean up."

"You'd have to be dead not to react to that video," I agreed.

"Becky told me about yesterday," she said. "They really came back after we all left?"

"They did," I replied.

"And you just sucked Mark's cock, no massage or anything?" she asked.

"I did," I replied.

"That is so hot," Denise breathed. "I almost came when I saw you sucking his cock during the massage. Will you eat my pussy before you start? I'm just dying."

"Always," I said, meaning it.

"I have been so horny since the other day," Denise said when she had climbed onto the table, laying back and pulling knees up to her chest. "And then Becky showed me that video. Ahhh, yes, yes," she gasped as I sank my tongue into her sopping pussy, then glued my mouth to her as I drank her up.

"God, you are just the best," she said an hour later after I had sprayed a load of cum onto and into her mouth and onto her nipples after fucking her in the ass.

"If you hadn't talked me into doing a total massage on you in the first place, none of this would be happening," I said to her after I had sucked both of her nipples clean of my cum.

"I don't remember it taking much talking," she replied with a laugh as she sat up.

"Regrets?" I asked.

"Definitely not," Denise said.

"The other day?" I asked.

"God, that was amazing," she sighed. "I never imagined myself doing anything like that. It was really wonderful."

"You ready to do it again, then?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked as she finished dressing.

"What if what Becky says is right?" I said. "What if someone wants everything they see in the video? I have no doubt that Becky would do it, but she's more valuable behind the camera."

"You want me to..." she said, staring at me in astonishment.

"Why not?" I asked. "If you'd enjoy it, I can't think of anyone I'd prefer as my total massage assistant."

"God, how outrageous," Denise said with a laugh. "I'll try it if the opportunity presents itself, but I don't make any promises about after that. I'll need to see how I feel about it."

"Fair enough, if it even happens," I replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I talked with Denise today after she saw you," Becky said when she telephoned me later that evening. "I love it that she'll play assistant again. I'm sure it's going to be requested."

"I guess we'll have to see," I said. "But that was fun."

"Well, we need to shoot one more scene which I'll incorporate into the video," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"We need to include you massaging a woman while Denise plays assistant," she said. "There will be women who will want that, if only to try it and see what it's like."

"Did you tell Denise that?" I asked.

"Yes," Becky replied, laughing. "You should have seen her face. It had never occurred to her. I assured her that she'd love it and got her to agree to at least try it so that we can shoot the scene."

"Who am I going to massage?" I asked.

"Why, me, of course," Becky said. "I'll get Mark to do the camera work."

"And Denise knows this?" I asked.

"It actually made it easier for her to agree to try," Becky said.

"Fine by me," I said. "For me, it's a total massage win-win."

"You are lucky, aren't you?" Becky agreed, laughing. "But that's okay, you deserve it."

"Exactly what kind of a scene do you want, or are we going to do the whole massage with Denise as the assistant?" I asked.

"I'd love to be selfish and take the whole massage, but I sort of have an idea of the kind of stuff I want to fit into the video, so we can shoot just for that," she replied.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I loved that shot of you from behind your ear as you sucked Mark's cock and we could see him eating Denise's pussy while she sat on his face," she replied. "I'd also like a shot of you fucking Denise while she eats my pussy. I want your balls to drag across my face as you fuck her. When you cum, cum in her at first, then finish cumming in my mouth. After I finish sucking you off, Denise will lower her pussy onto my mouth and I'll eat her."

"Damn, you have thought about this," I said, amazed at how this gorgeous young woman's mind worked. "Did you describe this to Denise?"

"No, I've been thinking about it, trying to work it out in my head," she replied. "She'll find out when we do it."

"And when is that?" I asked.

"How about lunchtime tomorrow?" Becky asked.

"I can't wait," I said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"She's a bit nervous," Becky said the next day when the 3 of them arrived.

"I'm just, well, nervous," Denise agreed.

"It'll be fine," Becky said, stripping her nurse's uniform off. "Come on," she said, reaching for Denise's lab jacket.

"Let's start with Ronny eating my pussy with Denise sitting on my face," Becky suggested. "Mark knows the shots I want."

Becky lay on the table on her back, her ass just hanging over the lower edge of the table. I pushed her knees up to her chest, opening up her gorgeous pussy as Denise got into place, kneeling over Becky's face.

"You hold Becky's ankles," I suggested to Denise. "It will help you balance and it will also help me."

"Spread your knees wider apart so that I don't have to lift my head," Becky said as she looked up at Denise's pussy right above her face.

I could see the color flush Denise's face from where I knelt at the end of the table, my face mere inches from Becky's delicious spread pussy. Mark was right behind my right shoulder with the camera as Denise spread her knees wider apart, her pussy lowering until we could see Becky's tongue teasing her pussy lips, then sliding between them as Denise moaned.

I used both hands to spread Becky's pussy lips open, then slowly dragged my tongue up between them before teasing her clit before sucking on it, then sliding back down and into her. Looking up over Becky's stomach, I could see her tongue busy between Denise's pussy lips.

"Mmm, you have a tasty pussy, Denise," Becky said several minutes later, licking her lips.

"I couldn't stop cumming," Denise said.

"Yes, I noticed," Becky said. "You're definitely ready for the next shot."

"Next shot?" Denise asked.

"Ronny's going to fuck you while you and I are in a 69," Becky explained.

"Oh!" Denise said, her face flushing with color.

"Is that okay?" Becky asked.

"Well, it's just I've never..." Denise replied.

"I'll do to you exactly what I want you to do to me," Becky said. "Mark can film it and then you can see the film to understand. Okay?"

"I'll try," Denise said.

Becky got Denise on her back on the table, then knelt over her body, hooking Denise's legs beneath her arms to spread her pussy wide open.

"Make sure you get this, Mark," Becky said. "Denise, notice how I keep your legs out of the way. Use both hands to open me up then slowly work your tongue down through my pussy. Like this," she said, using both hands to spread Denise's long pussy lips wide, pulling her pussy open.

Mark was less than a foot away with the camera as Becky bent down and began to tease Denise's clit with the tip of her tongue, then captured it between her lips to suck on it, still teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Denise was writhing beneath her as Becky slid her tongue slowly down between Denise's spread pussy lips, then sucked on each of her pussy lips, stretching them, then slowly sliding her tongue into her, dipping it in and out, then gluing her mouth to Denise's pussy and getting down to business.

"Okay," she said a minute or so later, lifting her pussy-smeared face from between Denise's thighs.

"God, you might eat pussy better than Ronny, and that's saying something," Denise said, trying to catch her breath.

"I love sucking on your long pussy lips," Becky said as she climbed down off the table and Denise sat up and Mark started the playback and handed her the camera to watch. "It's so different from mine."

"Oh, god!" Denise gasped when she saw Becky's tongue in her pussy.

"You think you can do that or do you need to see it again?" she asked when the video finished.

"I don't know, but I'll try," Denise said, visibly uncomfortable.

"For what it's worth," I said. "As delicious as you know I find your pussy, Becky has the best-tasting pussy I've ever had my mouth on. I'll be shocked if you don't love it. Nobody can love a mouthful of cum the way you do without loving the taste of pussy. Trust me."

Becky lay back down on the table and Denise knelt over her, hooking her legs beneath her arms. Mark was right there with the camera. Denise took a deep breath and then tentatively let the fingers of her hands approach Becky's spread pussy which was pooling with juices.

Denise's face was only about 4" from Becky's pussy as she spread Becky's delicate inner lips. Bending further down, she flicked her tongue out, touching Becky's clit, then began to slowly massage her clit with the tip of her tongue, then bending further to capture it between her lips. Becky sighed when Denise trailed her tongue down between her pussy lips and then began suck on them.

I was kneeling right next to Mark, watching, and Denise raised her eyes to meet mine just as she let her tongue slide into Becky's juice-filled hole. She withdrew her tongue, all the way into her mouth, and I could see her tasting Becky's juices. Then her tongue extended again, all the way into Becky and then Denise was eating her pussy.

"Should I keep going?" Denise asked a few minutes later, lifting her face from Becky's pussy.

"I would never tell you to stop," Becky sighed. "For your first time, that was really good."

"You were right, I did like it," Denise said as she licked her lips. "It's very different."

"Well, now I want Mark to move around to the other end of the table," Becky said. "Ronny's going to fuck you while I lick your pussy as much as I can. Every few strokes he's going to pull his cock from your pussy and let me suck on it. He's going to cum in you, but finish cumming in my mouth, then I'm going to eat your pussy."

"Oh, wow," Denise gasped.

"If I were a client there wouldn't be a break between you eating my pussy and this part," Becky explained. "You'd be eating the client's pussy while Ronny fucks you. So you get to keep eating my pussy while Mark films Ronny fucking you. Okay?"

"Yes," Denise said, laughing. "I cannot believe this, but I like it."

"And we need to hurry," Becky said, looking at the time. "We need to get back to work. Lunch break is almost over."

We got Denise's hips lowered until her pubic bone was resting on Becky's chin. Mark was just to the side, the camera very close as Becky reached around Denise's thighs and used her fingers to pry her pussy open. My cock slid over Becky's nose and into Denise's pussy. I could feel Becky's tongue on the underside of my cock as I fed it into Denise.

"You need to eat my pussy at the same time," Becky said as I began to fuck Denise.

I saw Denise lower her head as I continued to fuck her. After a minute or so, I pulled my cock from her pussy and lowered it into Becky's open mouth, sliding it all the way in, loving the way her entire mouth and throat milked me before plunging back into Denise's pussy. I could feel Becky's mouth locked on the junction of Denise's pussy and my cock as I fucked her, letting Becky suck my cock a few more times.

"The time, you need to cum," Becky gasped.

That was easy, as I was ready to blow anyway, so hot was the action. I felt cum surge through my cock into Denise's pussy, then again before I slid it out and let it drop onto Becky's extended tongue, cum shooting onto it and into her mouth before I fed it into her mouth as her lips wrapped around me as she sucked me off. When she had finished, I stepped back until my cock was resting on her forehead as she stuck her tongue into the cum that was leaking from Denise's pussy and began to eat her, slurping on the cum cocktail that filled her.

"God, that was so delicious," she said when she had finished. "She never stopped cumming."

"I've never felt anything like that," Denise said, struggling to get off of Becky and get to her feet. "I felt like I'd never stop cumming."

"You only stopped eating my pussy a few times," Becky said as she sat up, licking her lips. "I know how hard it is to concentrate when your pussy or ass is being stimulated like that. I think you'll do fine when we need you."

"You really think someone is going to want...this?" Denise asked as Becky got to her feet.

"Definitely," Becky replied. "I'll bet more people want the full treatment than not."

"We can practice as often as you like," I volunteered as the 2 women dressed.

"Such a thoughtful man," Becky said, patting my cheek then kissing me, the taste of my cum heavy on her tongue that slid between my lips. "We have to run. Talk later."

"Thanks, Mark," I said, shaking his hand.

I couldn't believe I only had 5 minutes to get ready for my next massage. It was hard to get excited for a vanilla massage after the fun of total massage.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi, Ronny," Becky said later that evening after dinner when I answered the phone. "I've updated the video. Can I come by and show it to you?"

1...34567...16