Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers

I was in seventh heaven watching Becky suck her husband's cock while I fucked him in the ass. For some reason, I wasn't surprised that she was able to take his entire cock into her mouth and throat. It seemed to go on forever, my cock in his ass, until I finally felt the pressure building up in my balls.

"Cum on his cock," Becky said breathlessly, jacking Mark's cock as I gasped that I was about to cum.

Pulling my cock from his ass, my cock erupted, a stream of cum shooting onto Becky's mouth and the head of Mark's cock. By the time I finished cumming, Mark's cock was covered in cum that was running down the shaft, as was Becky's mouth as she licked with her tongue.

"Suck it," she said, looking up at me. "Suck his cock."

By now I didn't care and bent down and took Mark's cum-covered cock into my mouth, sucking on him until I could taste no more of my own cum.

"Well?" Becky asked, leaning over and kissing Mark, my cum covering her mouth. "Wasn't that the greatest?"

"Wow," Mark gasped, licking his lips and trying to clear the cum from his mouth. "I had no idea," he said, pulling off the eye mask and sitting up, a wild look in his eyes.

"Did you like it?" Becky asked.

"Yes," Mark replied without hesitating. "An extraordinary experience."

"Would you do it again?" she asked. "Would you want to?"

"Yeah, I'd have to say I would," Mark said, nodding his head.

"What about you, Ronny, how do you feel about it now?" Becky asked.

"It's okay," I replied. "I really wasn't sure, but yes, it's okay."

"Would you do it again, would you want to?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I said.

"Then you have two new clients," she announced, clapping her hands. "Do you think you can do us both, one after the other?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered simply, knowing that always being able to get an erection was a gift I had received.

"Really?" Becky asked, looking at my cock hanging limply in front of me.

"Really," I replied.

"So if I wanted you to fuck me right now..." she began.

"I'd ask Mark to get off the table," I replied with a laugh.

"Mark, get off the table," Becky said, hopping onto the table as soon as he made room and scooting her ass down to the bottom edge where I grabbed her ankles, lifting them and spreading them wide, giving myself once more a perfect look at her delicious pussy.

"Mmm, yes," Becky purred when I leaned over and glued my mouth to her sopping pussy. "Come here," she said, pulling Mark close enough to turn her head and take his cock into her mouth while I continued to eat her pussy.

"God, this is hot," Mark said when I stood up and slid my cock into Becky's pussy while she continued to suck his cock.

I could not believe my luck, actually having the thought that it was a dream and I was going to suddenly wake up as I plunged my cock in and out of Becky's spectacular pussy.

"I'm going to cum," I announced when I felt my pending explosion.

"Cum in me," Becky gasped. her pussy milking my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh," I gasped as my cock exploded, cum gushing into Becky's magical pussy. "God, what an incredible fuck," I said when I had finally finished dumping my balls and stepped back, seeing her gaping pussy, cum drooling from her hole.

"Mark," Becky said, holding her knees to her chest.

Hesitating only momentarily, Mark dropped to his knees and glued his mouth to his wife's cum-filled pussy, slurping at the cum cocktail that filled her, eating her until she was glistening pink and clean again.

"Man, this is some crazy shit," Mark said when he got to his feet, licking his lips and swallowing.

"But it's some really good crazy shit, isn't it?" Becky asked as she sat up.

"Can't argue with that," Mark agreed.

"You want this to be a one-off or a regular thing?" she asked him, hugging him closely, her legs wrapped around his waist. "You know I'm only interested in exciting you, making you happy."

"Don't I ever," Mark agreed. "How about you," Mark asked me, "you have any problem with this?"

"No, not anymore," I replied. "It was totally crazy, but also totally great."

"Then I'm in," Mark said.

"I have to ask," I said as the two of them dressed. "What's with the butt plug?"

"Oh, that," Mark said, his face flushing.

"That's because he loves me," Becky said. "He lets me use my dildos on him. He comes like crazy when I'm sucking his cock and fucking his ass with a dildo at the same time. That's why he also eats my pussy for me after he fills it with cum. He knows it turns me on. And he knows that there's nothing that I wouldn't do to give him pleasure."

"Do you blame me?" Mark asked, looking with adoring eyes at his gorgeous, sexy wife.

"Not in the least," I replied. "If I weren't almost 20 years older, I'd be jealous. I've never tasted a tastier woman or been in a more inviting pussy. I feel extraordinarily lucky that I get to massage you."

"And not the rest?" Becky asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"I keep thinking that someone will pinch me and I'll wake up," I replied with a laugh.

"So, same time next week?" Becky asked. "You're sure both of us is okay?"

"Not a problem," I assured her. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I," Becky said, slipping me five $100 bills.

"Well, thanks," Mark said, shaking my hand. "I never thought I'd be thanking some guy for sucking my cock and fucking me in the ass," he said with a laugh. "Or for cumming in my mouth. Or that I would enjoy it all. Crazy day."

"Crazy day," I agreed as they left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The video of that experience played and replayed over and over in my head for the next few days. Each time, I was more and more turned on. In retrospective hindsight, there was nothing about it that bothered me, and that sort of bothered me. I couldn't really explain it, but knowing I had sucked a cock, sucked it totally off and swallowed all of the cum that had filled my mouth, just didn't bother me. And I felt that it should. I wasn't at all bothered by the fact that I had fucked Mark in the ass, but I was bothered that I wasn't bothered by the fact that I had sucked his cock. But I guess what really bothered me was the fact that I was actually looking forward to the next time; for Becky most certainly, but I couldn't stop thinking of how I could suck Mark's cock better.

"Well?" Denise asked when she arrived. "What happened?"

"It went okay," I replied as she stripped.

"Okay? Okay?" she asked, her hands on her hips, her hard nipples pointing at me. "Did you do a total massage on Mark?"

"Yes," I replied, smiling at her. "Get on the table and I'll tell you about it."

"Do you mind if we do it without the eye mask from now on?" she asked.

"Not at all," I answered. "It's only so that people can 'hide', feel disembodied from the experience so that they can enjoy it."

As I massaged her, I told the story of what had transpired.

"You actually sucked his cock?" she asked as I was plunging four fingers in and out of her pussy.

"I did," I replied.

"And he came in your mouth?" she asked, her pussy getting noticeably wetter.

"He sure did," I replied.

"God," Denise said, shuddering as her pussy flooded my fingers with even more juices. "And you swallowed it, you didn't spit it out?"

"Every drop," I replied, shocked when I felt Denise's pussy get super wet, my knuckles sliding into her, my entire hand with the exception of my thumb in her pussy as she moaned, rotating her hips against my hand filling her pussy.

"Oh, god, that felt so good," she gasped when I withdrew my hand from her pussy. "Was it something that you'd do again?" she asked after turning over.

"I think so," I replied as I began to work on her leg.

"Wow," she said. "I'd love to see that."

"Ask Becky if she'd mind," I said. "She owes you one, wouldn't you say?"

"Is it something that you'd do again because of the money or did you actually enjoy it?" she asked as I plunged all 4 fingers and my thumb in and out of her sopping pussy.

"The money has nothing to do with it," I replied.

"I cannot believe how the thought of you sucking some guy's cock turns me on," Denise gasped as I moved to her other leg. "I mean, the thought of seeing some gay guy sucking another guy's cock does nothing for me, actually turns me off, but you, you're not at all gay, for some reason that turns me on."

"I can tell," I said with a laugh, my fingers plunging in and out of her pussy.

"God, eat me already," she begged, scooting down to the edge of the table and pulling her legs to her chest, baring her extremely wet pussy.

"With pleasure," I said, bending over and sliding my tongue into her, tasting her tangy juices, then gluing my mouth to her pussy and feasting.

Seeing Denise's eyes wide with excitement when I fed my glistening cock into her mouth and began to cum was really hot. She went nuts sucking me off after I had fucked her and it was one of the best blowjobs I had ever had.

"What was it like fucking Mark in the ass?" Denise asked as I was doing just that to her.

"It was an ass," I replied, watching as my cock disappeared into her ass. "With my eyes closed, I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his ass and yours, or Becky's. The only difference was when I looked down, I didn't see a pussy, I saw a big, hard cock and balls."

"Oh, god," Denise moaned, her ass spasmodically clamping down on my cock as she came. "And when he came in your mouth, did you like it?" she asked as I was sucking her nipples after covering them with cum.

"It didn't taste that much different than my own cum," I said as I sucked the last bits from her breast.

"But did you like it?" she persisted.

"Yeah, in a way I did," I admitted. "It felt pretty cool feeling his cock pulse as he came. But he had such a big cock. My jaw was sore afterwards."

"Really!" Denise said. "Bigger than yours?"

"Oh, yeah, quite a bit bigger," I said, bending down to kiss her cum-covered mouth.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I wasn't at all surprised to see Denise with Becky and Mark when they all arrived together.

"Denise said she wanted to watch," Becky said. "I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind."

"Not at all," I agreed. "It's going to be crowded in here," I said as they all entered.

"Do you mind if we film this?" Becky asked.

"Film?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to do a video of it so we can watch it later," she replied.

"As long as everyone agrees," I said. "Do I get a copy?"

"Definitely," Becky replied with a laugh. "I can't wait," she said, dropping her clothes to the floor.

I was once again awestruck by how phenomenally gorgeous Becky was as she stood there naked. My cock was instantly as hard as iron.

"I'll just sit over here out of the way," Denise said, sitting on the sofa.

"Why don't you help Ronny?" Becky suggested, a grin on her face.

"Me! I don't know anything about massaging," Denise protested.

"I'll bet anything that that's not true," Becky replied. "And I'm sure Ronny can guide you. Might be fun."

"Massage assistants always work naked," I said, laughing when I saw the look on Denise's face.

"I think we should all be naked," Becky said. "What the hell, right?"

Laughing, we all agreed and stripped. I saw Denise trying to unobtrusively check out Mark's cock and saw her eyes widen when she got a good look at it.

"I told you she had sexy pussy lips," Becky said when she saw where her husband's eyes were pointed.

"Becky!" Denise exclaimed, her cheeks flushing with color.

With a laugh, Becky picked up the eye mask and put it on, then climbed onto the massage table and got comfortable. Mark pulled out a video camera and Denise just tried to stay out of the way as I began on Becky's back.

"Yeah, pull them way apart," Mark said, leaning closer with the camera as I massaged Becky's ass cheek, doing just as he suggested and pulling it open, exposing her rosebud and gorgeous, wet pussy.

Denise now moved closer, standing next to Mark to see better. I was wondering how she'd feel about me getting down & dirty with Becky, but the only reaction I noticed was a sharp inhalation of breath and a widening of her eyes as my fingers slid up and down between Becky's spread pussy lips, dipping briefly into her before I worked my way down her leg.

"That is hot," Mark breathed as he filmed close up as I pumped my fingers in and out of his wife's pussy.

I noticed that Denise was now also leaning forward to see better, her body pressing against Mark's. I could see her hard nipple pressed into his side.

I could hear the heavy breathing of Denise and Mark as I worked the front of Becky's legs, making sure to do a thorough job massaging her pussy, inside and out. When I grabbed her legs to pull her down to the bottom of the table, Denise moved to the other side of the table opposite Mark.

"You ready to help?" I asked her, a grin on my face.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, her cheeks flushing.

"Hold her leg right here and just massage it," I explained, taking one of her hands and placing it on Becky's thigh where it joined her hip after I had pushed her legs up, totally exposing her pussy. "Use both hands," I explained as Denise hesitantly began to massage the upper-most part of Becky's thigh.

"Oh, yeah, that is just so hot," Mark breathed, leaning in close as I leaned over and dragged my tongue up through Becky's spread pussy lips, my cheek grazing the back of Denise's hand as she massaged Becky's upper thigh.

I looked right into the camera as I slid my tongue into Becky, loving the cascade of juices that immediately flowed over my tongue as I glued my lips to her clit and sucked, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. When I stood up after eating Becky's pussy for a few minutes, Denise's eyes were shining and she was nervously licking her lips.

"Now you can help me put it in," I said to her, enjoying the wide-eyed look she gave me as I took one of her hands and wrapped it around my rock-hard cock. "Get it nice and wet first," I instructed.

"Oh, yeah, do it," Mark said, leaning closer when Denise bent over and sucked on the head of my cock. I had intended for her to get it wet between Becky's pussy lips. "Now put it in," I said after a minute of getting my cock sucked.

Denise guided the head of my cock to the entrance to Becky's pussy, her hand around the shaft as I leaned forward, slowly feeding my cock in as Mark leaned close to film it.

"Now rub here for a minute," I said, taking Denise's hand and placing her fingers on Becky's clit. She resisted a bit, then on her own began to rub Becky's clit after I had done it holding her hand for a few seconds.

"This is great," Mark said as I commenced fucking Becky while Denise rubbed her clit.

"Bend over," I said to Denise pressing her head down as I pulled my glistening cock from Becky's pussy.

"But, but," she started to say and then I was pressing my cock against her lips which parted to suck on me.

"This is amazing," Mark said as Denise sucked my cock for a few moments before I pulled it from her mouth and stuck it back in Becky's pussy.

I repeated this a few more times, Denise by now really getting into the spirit of things, leaning over, her chin resting at the junction of Becky's leg and hip as she furiously frigged her clit.

"Okay," I said, pulling my cock from Becky's pussy before I came. "Come over here now," I instructed, pulling Denise to stand where I had been and placing her hands on Becky's thighs to keep her knees up by her chest and her pussy spread open. "You should stand here," I said to Mark, indicating a spot behind Denise. "I'd take a shot panning from the floor on up. You should kneel down."

"Now bend over," I said to Denise, gently pressing her shoulders forward then letting my hand slide down her back to her ass.

"What are you!" she gasped when she felt me grab her ass cheeks and spread them wide apart.

"That's the shot," I said to Mark when he caught on and got a close-up shot of Denise's spread pussy. "Now stand up slowly and move around to this side and get a shot of Becky's pussy," I directed, my hand once again on Denise's shoulders keeping her bent over. "Now lean forward," I said to Denise, firmly pressing so that her face was mashed into Becky's spread pussy.

"Oh, yeah, eat that pussy," Mark said.

"Ronny!" Denise sputtered, lifting her face from Becky's pussy as I moved up towards her head.

"I'm going to massage her mouth," I said. "You just keep doing that."

"Yeah, don't stop," Mark agreed.

Becky's mouth was open and her tongue extended as I approached and quickly fed my cock into it.

"Go on," I said to Denise as she watched my cock disappear into Becky's mouth.

She hesitated, then I saw her tongue probe between Becky's spread pussy lips.

"Man, this is so hot," Mark breathed as Denise slowly but surely began to lick and suck on Becky's pussy while Becky sucked my cock.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped, and Mark quickly turned and focused his camera on my cock in his wife's mouth.

When I saw Denise lift her face to see, but leave her tongue stuck between Becky's pussy lips, I lost it, cum gushing from my cock into Becky's mouth.

"Oh, man, look at that cum," Mark said as he got as close as he could to film me filling his wife's mouth with cum.

Denise got to her feet to watch as Becky finished sucking me off.

"You're doing great for your first time as my assistant," I said to Denise as I took my place again at the end of the table, Becky's legs up over my shoulders. "Now for some of that lube," I said, indicating a bottle on the table. "Go ahead, you can put it on," I said.

Denise's hand felt good as it gripped my cock and massaged lubricant all over it.

"Yes, her, too," I said when I felt her hesitate. "Don't forget to get some inside of her."

Mark was right there as Denise ran her lubricated fingers between Becky's ass cheeks. She took some more lube and I saw her press the tips of two fingers slightly into Becky's ass before she stepped back.

"Go ahead, you've earned the honors," I told her, taking her hand and wrapping it around my cock.

This time Denise was much more deft in her movements, pressing the head of my cock against Becky's rosebud and letting the shaft of my cock slide through her fingers as I pressed it into Becky's ass.

"This is the best video I've ever shot," Mark said with a laugh as he filmed me fucking his wife in the ass.

"This is the best video I've ever been in," I said, putting an arm around Denise and holding her close to my side as I continued to fuck Becky's ass.

"This is the only video I've ever been in," Denise said.

"Okay, it's that time," I said several minutes later when I felt my balls getting ready to explode.

Pulling my cock from Becky's ass, I moved over to her head and directed my cock at her face just as it exploded, cum splashing across her nose and onto her extended tongue and into her mouth. I then move down to liberally cover her breasts and nipples with my remaining cum.

"Together now," I said to Denise who was standing on the other side of the table from me.

She hesitated until she saw me bend over and begin to suck on Becky's cum-covered nipple, then she bent down herself and began to suck on the other one.

"Oh, man, this is so great," Mark said as he continued to film.

"I agree," I said, licking the last drops of cum from Becky's breast before moving back to her head. "Very great," I said as I leaned down and kissed her cum-covered mouth, almost fainting when I felt her velvety tongue invade my mouth as she reached up and wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

"That was mind blowing," Becky finally sighed when we broke our kiss. "I especially liked Denise's help. I didn't know you liked women," she said as she sat up.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,354 Followers