Total Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done anything with a woman before in my life," Denise replied, her cheeks flushing with color.

"My, god, you eat pussy like you've been doing it your whole life," Becky said as she got up off the table. "Did you like it?"

"It was nice," Denise said. "Not anything like what I thought it would be."

"Would you do it again, would you like to?" I asked as I opened a bottle of wine and poured everyone a glass.

"Mmm, probably," Denise replied, taking a sip of wine.

"Well, I want to see you massage Mark again," Becky said when they had finished their wine. "I get to do the camera work this time."

I began working on Mark's broad, muscled back, wondering if I really had the strength for back-to-back massages like this. Denise watched with great interest as I began to work on his leg and when I got to the junction of his leg and hip, I asked Denise to remove the butt plug which he had once again worn.

"Oh, wow!" Denise gasped when she began to remove the plug, surprised to see the large dildo which had been filling Mark's ass.

"You ever worn one to work?" Becky asked Denise when she had finished extracting it.

"To work! No, of course not," Denise replied, watching as I began to massage and knead Mark's ass cheek.

"Oh, I do it all the time," Becky said. "Sometimes I wear a vibrator, too. It makes it hard to work when I'm cumming half the time."

"Oh, my god!" Denise gasped. "I had no idea."

"Well, it's not exactly something I advertise," Becky said with a laugh. "But now, well, now maybe we can have some fun at work together from time to time."

I finished the back of Mark's legs and got him to turn over. Denise could not take her eyes from his huge, hard cock.

"Are you sure?" Denise said after Becky had whispered in her ear.

"Definitely," Becky replied. "He'll love it."

I was working on Mark's upper thigh when to my surprise, Denise climbed up on the table and knelt down above his face facing me. Mark's arms came up to wrap around her thighs as he pulled her pussy down onto his tongue as I continued to massage.

"Oh, this is just wonderful," Becky said with a laugh as she filmed it all.

Denise's eyes got very wide when she saw me wrap my hand around the shaft of Mark's cock and jack it several times before moving back down his leg. Becky was off to the side, keeping me and Denise in her field of view when I finished his legs and got him to slide down the table so that his ass was hanging off the edge, Denise moving with him so that his mouth stayed attached to her pussy.

"Oh, wow, wow," she gasped when I bent over and took the head of Mark's cock in my mouth and began to suck on him, jacking his cock with both hands at the same time.

I had tried not to think about it, but once I felt his cock filling my mouth and I tasted the pre-cum flowing liberally from the slit of his cock, I realize that I had actually been looking forward to it and eagerly sucked his cock, more relaxed this time than the last, and really worked to make him cum.

I'm sure the fact that Denise was sitting on his face had something to do with it, for after just a few minutes I felt his cock expand in my mouth and then cum was gushing onto my tongue and blasting the back of my throat.

"Open your mouth, let me see," Becky said, leaning in close as I opened my mouth, extending my tongue.

Since I could feel it, I knew that she was getting it as spurt after spurt of cum landed on my tongue and in my mouth. Finally I locked my lips around the head of his cock and finished sucking him off, not letting his cock out of my mouth until I had extracted the last drop of cum from it.

"God, that was incredible," Denise said, Mark's tongue visible between her pussy lips as he groaned from the efforts of his orgasm.

"Hold his legs for me," I said.

As Denise held Mark's legs while he continued to eat her pussy, I lubed my cock and pressed it against his rosebud. Because of the butt plug he had been wearing, my cock easily slid into his ass and I began to fuck him while Becky leaned close with the camera. I didn't know how he did it, but Mark's cock remained hard and I reached down and began jacking it as I fucked him in the ass.

"Denise, you need to move," I said when I felt my balls get to their bursting point.

As Denise dismounted Mark's face, I pulled my cock from his ass and moved around the table next to his head, Denise across from me on the other side of the table. Turning Mark's head towards me, I told him to open his mouth just as my balls finally let loose, cum shooting from the end of my cock onto his lips and then into his mouth and onto his tongue as he opened his mouth.

Becky was getting it all on film as I dumped a huge load of cum into Mark's mouth especially since I had already cum several times, but it was a hot scene and I'm sure I could have gone on forever.

"God, that is just so hot," Becky breathed when I finally stepped back, my cock and balls drained of cum while Mark gulped, swallowing the last mouthful and licking his cum-covered lips. "Denise, kiss him," Becky suggested, smiling at Denise, who initially hesitated in surprise, then leaned over and glued her mouth to Mark's cum-covered mouth for a long, deep kiss which Becky filmed.

"Just wonderful," Becky sighed as Denise stood up. "Will you get up on the table again?" Becky asked, reaching over to wrap her hand around her husband's still hard cock. "No, facing me," she said, getting Denise to kneel on either side of Mark's hips facing his feet. "Now lean back," she directed, and Denise leaned back, supporting herself with her hands to the side of Mark's shoulders.

"Yes, do it," Becky said when she saw me licking my lips as the sight of Denise's pussy spread open in front of me, Mark's rock-hard cock sticking out beneath it.

I leaned over and dragged my tongue through Denise's pussy lips, getting a mouthful of juice before jamming my tongue into her and drinking. I wrapped my hand around Mark's cock, jacking it as I sucked on Denise's pussy, Becky almost hitting me in the face with the video camera as she got as close as possible.

Then I left Denise's pussy and sucked on Mark's cock for a few moments before pressing the head of it into Denise's pussy. She moaned when Mark lifted his hips, filling her pussy with his fat cock as Becky filmed it all. Mark was pistoning his cock up and down into Denise's pussy as she knelt over him. I couldn't resist and leaned over to suck on her clit while Mark's cock slid in and out of her, rubbing my chin.

Finally after several minutes, Mark gasped, arching his back as he tried to bury his cock as deep in Denise as possible, crying out as his balls exploded and he began pumping cum into Denise's pussy. I could see the cum seeping out from around his cock as Becky leaned in close to film it all.

Finally Mark stopped cumming and his gooey, cum-covered cock slipped from Denise's now-gaping pussy. I leaned over and sucked on his cock, tasting Denise's pussy all over it, along with his cum. When I had sucked it clean, I turned my attention to Denise's pussy, sliding my tongue into the stream of cum leaking from her pussy and gluing my mouth to her, slurping up the cum cocktail that filled her until all I could taste was her sweet pussy juices flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth.

"Wow, we could sell that," Becky said when I finally stood up and helped Denise down off the table.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," Mark said, pulling off the eye mask and sitting up. "That was just great."

"You really are fantastic, you know," Becky said, smiling at me. "And aren't you the wild surprise," she said to Denise. "The two of you make a real team."

"This is surreal," Denise said, shaking her head. "I can't believe I'm participating in such things."

"I agree," I said. "This all pretty much blows my mind."

"But you like it," Becky said. "I mean, you want to do it again, right?"

"Well, yeah," I replied, "but I still have some problems in my head about some of it."

"Sucking Mark's cock," Becky said.

"Sucking Mark's cock," I agreed.

"It looked like you enjoyed it, were into it," Becky said. "I mean, you totally sucked him off, swallowed all of it."

"Yeah, and crazy as it sounds, that's what bothers me," I explained. "I'm totally into women. I love pussy, just love it."

"But now you've learned that sucking a cock is pretty good, too," Becky said, nodding her head. "At least you've learned it. I was lucky, I learned that I liked sucking cock very young and that I liked the taste of pussy not long after that."

"You are definitely old for your years," I said.

"What about you, Denise?" Becky asked. "Is this a one-off or is it something you'd like to do again?"

"Now that I've done it, I'd love to do it again," Denise replied. "If you had asked me before we began if I would do what I did, I might have said no."

Everyone got dressed and good-byes were said with future appointments confirmed. I was still in a mind-blown frame of mind as I cleaned up and put the massage table away. I took a shower and ate some food, then lay down to take a nap.

"Just a minute," I said groggily a few hours later when I heard a knocking on my door that woke me. "Becky, Mark," I said when I opened the door and saw them. "Come in," I said, standing aside. "Did you forget something?"

"No, we were just worried that you were uncomfortable with what happened today," Becky said as they sat on the sofa.

"I appreciate that," I replied. "Something to drink, some wine?" I asked.

"Sure," Becky replied.

"Do you have any problems with what we did?" I asked Mark when I had gotten them each a glass of wine.

"No, not anymore," Mark replied. "I had the same feelings you appear to be having when I first..."

"When I wanted to see him suck a guy's cock," Becky finished with a smile.

"Why would you want to see that?" I asked.

"Do you like seeing two women eating each other's pussies?" she retorted.

"Well, yes, of course," I replied. "But it seems like apples and oranges to me."

"Not to me," Becky said. "I love sucking cock. You love to eat pussy. You like to watch me eat pussy. I get off on seeing a guy suck cock. Do you really think the basic motivation is any different?"

"Well, put that way, no," I replied. "Did you like it at first?" I asked Mark.

"Not really," he confessed. "But after a few times, well, I got more used to it and finally didn't mind at all. Now I enjoy it when it happens."

"Did it bother you to have Mark suck you off after you had fucked him in the ass?" Becky asked.

"No," I replied.

"Did it bother you to fuck him in the ass?" she asked.

"No, not really," I replied.

"But it bothered you to suck his cock, have him cum in your mouth, swallow it all?" Becky asked.

"No, and that's the problem," I said. "I feel like it should bother me, especially that I enjoyed it."

"As far as I'm concerned, that just makes you a more complete man," Becky said. "If I offered you a choice right now between eating my pussy or sucking Mark's cock, what would you say?"

"Your pussy," I replied without hesitating.

"And if I said that I'd like to see you suck Mark's cock and that's it, that we'd leave when you finished, what would you say?"

"Well, that's pretty much what happened," I said.

"No, I don't mean in the context of a massage, I mean like now," Becky explained. "We're here visiting as friends. I'd say we're friends, wouldn't you?"

"I'd say so," I agreed, a smile on my face.

"So if we happened to drop by as friends and I wanted you to suck Mark's cock before we left, would you do it? Would you want to?" she asked.

"Wow, that's quite a question," I replied, temporizing.

"Or what if Mark just happened to come by to visit you by himself and he wanted you to suck his cock, would you, would you want to?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" I asked, not believing that she was asking me such a question, that she had the nerve to ask.

"Yes," Becky replied. "I've got my reasons for asking and there's no problem no matter how you answer. I just want to know how you feel about it."

"Well, yes, then," I replied.

"And that bothers you?" Becky asked.

"Only that I would do it, not the doing it itself," I replied. "It's very complicated in my head."

"No, I get it," Becky said, nodding. "Mark was sort of the same. He liked it after a while, then felt guilty because he liked it. Then he got over it and just lets himself enjoy."

"You do these kind of things a lot?" I asked.

"Let's just say that we know a group of people, have access to a group of people who like to play games," Becky said. "They're rich and have more money than they can spend and they're bored. They're always looking for something else to get them excited."

"I don't follow," I said.

"Well, I had an idea," Becky explained. "It came to me a bit earlier and it's starting to crystalize in my head. And it's because of you that I got the idea."

"Go on," I said.

"How many total massages do you think you could do a day, every day?" she asked.

"Probably 5 or 6, as long as they weren't back to back to back," I replied after thinking about it for a moment. "I'd need a break for an hour or 2 after a back to back like the 2 of you."

"Really?!" Becky said, her smile widening. "You can, well, get it up that often, every day?"

"It's a gift," I said with a shrug and laughed. "I've always been able to get it up, as you put it, and keep it up whenever I want. It's the massages that take it out of me, why I'd need some rest, a break."

"Damn!" Becky said. "How convenient. Anyway, I think you could make a lot of money if you're interested."

"I could also lose my license and go to jail," I pointed out. "And probably would. You don't keep something like that quiet for very long."

"I don't think you're going to need to worry about the people you'd be dealing with," Becky said. "It would be in their interest to keep it quiet, too. They're rich, some famous, all wanting privacy about certain aspects of their private lives."

"Why are you interested in this?" I asked. "No discourtesy intended, but what's in it for you?"

"Fair question," Becky replied. "I want to be your official videographer/photographer."

"What!?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"Having a souvenir video of the experience is going to be a huge selling point," she pointed out. "I know these people. It was the one thing that I wanted after that first time. I wanted to be able to see it."

"I don't think the kind of rich people you're talking about are going to want to come here for a massage," I said, waving my arm around my home, which was a 36' 5th-wheel travel home that the walls slid open when parked, making it more spacious.

"That's part of the security," Becky said. "You'd go to their homes."

"And how much is this going to cost?" I asked.

"I think we should start at $1,000," she replied.

"For a massage?" I asked, staring at her with incredulity on my face.

"They'll pay it in a heartbeat when I get done selling it," Becky said. "I'd be willing to bet that it won't be that long before your schedule is as full as it can possibly be. Then we'll be able to raise the price."

"What do you think of this, Mark?" I asked. "Do you know these people, too?"

"Some of them," Mark replied. "I'm jealous, actually. I wish I had your talent. I'd be doing it in a heartbeat."

"You really think this would work?" I asked Becky, the numbers twisting my brain. If I could get away with it for even a year, I could retire, I realized.

"I know it will work," Becky replied. "What do you have to lose by trying, not counting your license, of course? You do like doing total massage, don't you?"

"More than I can say," I admitted. "I think it's the ultimate, highest possible form of massage that there is."

"And you don't mind the sex, do you?" she asked, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Not in the least," I agreed, smiling back at her.

"You don't have a problem with age or race, do you?" she asked.

"Not as long as they're of legal age," I replied.

"And it might be couples, it might be single people, women, men," she added. "Any problems with that?"

"No," I replied after a few moment's thought.

"So do you want to try it?" she asked.

"Only if you let me pay you for being the videographer/photographer/pimp," I said with a laugh. "Since you're going to drum up the business and produce the video, you should get paid. How about 10% per massage?"

"Deal!" Becky said, her whole face lighting up with joy.

"What about your job?" I asked.

"At 10% per massage, I expect I'll make more doing this," Becky replied, "with a lot less stress and a lot more fun. I'm going to use the video we shot today to make a short teaser so that I can show people what they're in for. I'll make sure that all of our faces are blurred so that we can't be recognized."

"You can do that?" I asked.

"I minored in cinematography while I was studying nursing," she said.

"What the hell," I said. "I'd be crazy not to try. Let's do it."

"You're going to be very busy very quickly," Becky said.

"Until it happens, it's hard to take seriously," I said. "I sure as hell hope it happens."

"It will," she replied.

"You are amazing," I said, sitting back and just looking at this drop-dead gorgeous redhead, still finding it hard to reconcile her appearance with her clear intelligence and raw, uninhibited, total sexuality. "You're both amazing, actually. You certainly complement each other."

"I couldn't have a better husband," Becky said, smiling at Mark. "Will you suck his cock before we go?" she asked out of the blue, the expression on her face and the timbre of her voice not changing in the least.

"Uh, well, sure," I stammered, feeling the color flush my face. This would the first overtly bisexual/gay sexual encounter I'd ever had outside of the massage, which somehow made it different in my head.

"Sit here next to me and Mark can stand in front of us," she said.

"It's one surprise after another with Becky," Mark said with a laugh as he stood up and dropped his pants to reveal his huge cock dangling in front of him. "But it's always good in the end," he said, sticking his cock in my face as I sat down next to Becky, thigh to thigh.

"Go ahead," she said, putting an arm around my shoulders and leaning her head in to rest on my shoulder, her cheek touching mine.

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick the head of his cock as my hand reached up to wrap around the shaft.

"Oh, god, that is so sexy," Becky breathed in my ear when I ran my tongue all around the head of Mark's cock, then probed the slit with the tip of my tongue, tasting the pre-cum that was already starting to flow.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock as I jacked him, my tongue continuing to explore and taste his cock. I couldn't take much of it into my mouth, it was so big, and I would gag/choke when it hit the back of my throat, but slowly I began to slide back and forth on his cock and I cupped his balls with my other hand.

"Let me do it some," Becky said, sitting up and reaching for her husband's cock.

I was gasping for breath, watching as Becky took Mark's cock into her mouth. All of it. I'm serious. I could not believe that his entire cock disappeared into her mouth. I could see it bulging in her throat. Then she began to face fuck his cock, each time taking all of it into her mouth and throat.

"Okay, he's ready now," she said after a couple of minutes, gasping for breath as she jacked Mark's cock. "Go ahead, finish him off," she said to me, once again leaning close, her cheek touching mine. "Don't hold it back, just let it go," Becky said to Mark.

I resumed sucking on Mark's cock, which was much harder now than when I had relinquished it to Becky's talented ministrations. His pre-cum was really flowing and he began to jerk when I'd tease the slit of his cock with my tongue. It wasn't long before I felt his cock seem to swell, and before I could process that, cum was gushing into my mouth.