Total Woman Bluewater Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He allowed the girls to help him towel off and dress. He headed for the cabin door and gave one last glance at Sam's wet naked figure and the sight tempted his resolve. But, no, it was best to sever this temporal sexual relationship quickly and break away without the demeaning false farewells. He departed alone for breakfast.

Sam watched him go and her emotions were also conflicted. But her musings were sidetracked by the housemaid's room cleanup routine. Sam wrapped herself in a fluffy bath towel and picked her fiery red dress and strappy heels off the floor. She cradled them carefully and walked to her quarters near the engine room.

The dress and heels were carefully stowed in her hanging locker. She hoped for another chance to wear the lust inciting ensemble, when it would again garner her the wild sexual debauchery she craved so much. Soon, she hoped, very soon... as soon as next week's Bluewater Maiden Staff Auction.

-----

Ophelia followed the leash that pulled irregularly at her collar, walking calmly behind her winning bidder to the man's cabin, still deprived of sight and resistance by the blindfold and cuffs. Her mind and body were calm and composed inside, although unknowing of the man's plans and direction for tonight's activities. But her experience foretold of the many fetishes that could be unfurled by a man who spent an extravagant sum for unbounded use of a bound female.

Inside the cabin, she waited patiently, corseted, cuffed and heeled, as she heard him hurriedly undress. He maintained a low voiced rambling monologue of comments throughout, broken only by nervous chuckles, apparently steeling his nerves for the prospects of feeding his fetishes.

"Damn, what luck... she's luscious and willing... shapely and submissive... what can I do, what will I do, to make this night even better than I could imagine?"

She sensed his close presence as he walked around her and stood a little stiffer, shoulders back, tits higher and pushed forward, holding her head steady. She felt and heard the sudden sting of a spank on her ass. She settled from the jolt and renewed her quiet stance. He hit her even harder on the other ass cheek. She continued her silence. Another slap, this time on the side of her boob. And then a pinch of the opposite nipple.

Chuck squeezed her soft flesh features, sometimes massaging smoothly, other times gripping them roughly. Either could be followed by a sudden slap. He kissed her lips and tits, alternating those acts of affection with acts of affliction. She became edgy and nervous as the sporadic intensity increased. Then he left her standing without touching her at all, for what may have been minutes but seemed longer in her hyper-attentive apprehension.

He reengaged and laid her down on the bed, still restrained. A quick missionary released some of his pent up angst but not her discomfiture. His prick deflated but he didn't dismount. She lay bound beneath him, bearing his weight, smelling his musky scent, listening for his heavy breathing to ease. He wiggled against her labia and his stiffness soon renewed. He fucked her again, this time rolling off afterward and resting fitfully beside her. She allowed herself to doze as well, saving her energy for more sexual exploitation.

Chuck slept fitfully... and dreamed. He was swathed in a foggy daze, naked, his cock almost painfully rigid. The warm softness of the bed and sheets swayed with the motion of the Bluewater Maiden riding little wavelets, even while docked. Apparitions of past fetish clad lovers, with smiles and come hither body language, solicited him to grant them another serving of his sexual favors.

In his mind, lithe strippers, nattily gowned beauty queens, preppy college co-eds, unruly housemaids and fellating whores dissolved into writhing bundles of tearful suffering, abused to satisfy his sexual perversions. The hauntingly suggestive shadows floated successively through his dreamy visions, their passionate pleadings for leniency going unanswered. But their services were unnecessary tonight; Ophelia's erotic submission had him feeling satiated, peaceful and calm.

He awoke fully erect and moved to straddle his bedmate's chest. His hands pressed her breasts around his shaft. He stroked a slow pace, enjoying the soft, warm friction on his cock. He poked her chin with the tip of his knob. He used a handful of hair as a handle to tilt up her face and braced it in place with a handy pillow. Her boobs were molded again by his hands into the penis snuggle. Now his tip poked her lips but he withheld any significant penetration.

Chuck suddenly pinched her nipples and pulled her breasts into tall cones. Her mouth opened wide as she cried out, succumbing to his intent. He plunged in, filling her oral cavity with his thick meat. She gurgled in surprise but closed to the task, ready to burnish his sensitive cock flesh with tongue swipes. He released his vice like pinching grip on her tits and held her head firmly by the sides, gripping handfuls of hair over her ears. She endured his long and mighty strokes during the brutal face and throat fuck. She tasted his cum, the gobs coating her mouth at the conclusion of his pleasure.

She lay quietly at his side after that, feeling joy and honor at having provided her lust sodden fuck mate with pleasure. And the weary rapture of her own satisfaction drawn from his anonymous pussy and tonsil poundings. In the morning, the housemaid found her alone in her anonymous capturer's cabin, still restrained in bondage and tangled in the rumpled bedsheets.

-----

Ginger and Patty were down to bikini panties by the time they had jaunted down the passageway to one of their pair of men's cabin. They had giggled and pranced, Alfred and Danny playfully chasing them and grappling their evasive bodies. Despite their feigned resistance, they let their owners snatch away their tops, keeping their now freely bouncing boobs just out of finger grasping reach. This game boded well. Both girls expected a bawdy energetic multi-position fuck fest, interrupted intermittently by shared cries of orgasmic passion. Why else would they be heading for a foursome?

At the door, Danny fumbled with the handle, so excited that he couldn't manage the task of unlatching it. His nearly undressed co-ed companion reached around and turned the knob. The door popped inward and the four jostling bodies tumbled into the room.

The men had been impatient throughout the auction, dreaming of having any one of the senior leadership women as their overnight fuck-mate. Then the lusty jaunt to the room with its fondling and stripping had ignited their libidos to a volatile extreme. Alfred stood quickly and dropped his pants to his ankles. Hauling Ginger upright, he pressed her back to the closed door, intending to slip her panties aside and spear her cunt with his raging cock. Danny interjected.

"We paid for a foursome and not two twosomes. Come on. Let's put them together on the bed and share a dual doggy."

They arranged the pair kneeling, expecting to place them face to face across the bed. But the mattress proved to be too narrow and they were forced to overlap their positions, posing them side by side, looking past their classmate, touching shoulder to shoulder. Standing each behind a luscious smooth ass, the men grinned at each other across the top of the bent over females before ripping away the colorful bikini bottoms. They lined up and stood poised for a foursome doggy fucking. The girls yelped in unison when the thick male cocks suddenly pierced and stretched their tight ready pussies.

The men only paused to brace and take a firm hold on the girls' asses. They stroked at a unified pace, grinning across the bare backs of the penetrated pair. The bed rocked from the manly lunges and the girls tried to counter the wobbly sex position. They furtively looked sideways towards the other for reassurance but were too far lapped to see the other's face. They hung their heads and their strawberry tresses obscured their elated expressions from even the other man.

Alfred pressed home and paused, reaching out to touch beneath Patty's chin, lifting her gaze to his. He wiggled his cock as he pulled out of Ginger. Danny followed suit and watched his friend for suggestions on the next move.

Alfred cupped Patty's jaw and drew her towards him, straight for his bobbing erection. She shuffled a single step forward, all that was needed, extended her tongue and scooped his sticky penis between her lips. The other man did the same with his newly swapped partner. The dual pairs resumed the orgy with oral stimulation.

Patty tasted the tang of Ginger's vaginal juices coating her exchanged man's cock. She had tasted her own cunt cream multiple times during her undergraduate poise studies at TWA. Several staff coach tutors and a visiting uncle had taught her the mouth to pussy to mouth fellatio fuck. But now she was tasting the flavor of another female and it was a new experience. Adventurous by nature, and magnified by the TWA culture, she chose to embrace the novel situation and enjoy it.

A hand cupped her chin again and guided her off the man-meat she was suckling. She looked up and Alfred smiled down at her, apparently enjoying her tongue talents. He lifted her by the shoulders and set her on her feet, back stepping to a chair where he seated himself. He drew her close and she straddled his lap.

It was a familiar practice and she complied readily, rising up and sliding down onto his erection. She was tight and he was big but she was experienced with the situation and managed. She soon bottomed out and shuttled a few strokes before he hugged her upper body to his and whispered in her ear.

"How can you be so tight after all the fucking you got this week? No matter, just keep me deep and squeeze me. Yes... like that... again... a little slower this time and hold... okay, like that... ohh... how nice... that's good..."

Patty's cunt felt very full. Yes, she had fucked a lot this week and some of the men had been as big as her current lover. But she was young, toned and elastic; vibrant pluses that allowed her to truly enjoy this sensual life. She worked harder on the masculine probe in her core. Alfred moaned his delight in her efforts. His breathing gusted louder in her ear and then he cried out and Patty felt the geysers of sperm jetting into her deepest womb space. Her heart warmed with pride and she hugged his neck, kissing his ear.

The other pair had not opted for seated sex. Danny was standing beside the bed, Ginger's back on the mattress, her legs propped on his shoulders and his cock pounding away into her cunt. She wailed with delight, clutching her hair in a bun about her head and her tits quaking uncontrollably on her chest from the whole body jostling. Drawn by the sight, Danny took the invitation presented and fondled her dancing boobs, the clutches boosting his ego and further powering his fucking. She cried out when his body rose rigid and his sputtering cock spewed its load. They trembled down to a dull whimper of joy.

The foursome huddled in bed thereafter. Twice more they swapped mates during the night. Once for a synchronized cowgirl and then for a final missionary fuck. In the morning, the housemaid entered the room, ready to fulfill any final morning relief requests. She found the men and co-eds still in bed. She poked her head out the door and called her workmate as reinforcement.

The men invited, or ordered, the four young lasses to engage in daisy chain cunnilingus as they watched and then chose a juicy cunt to probe. The two unpenetrated females supplied intermittent fellatio during lapses in the coitus strokes. In the end, the last of the men's reserves of sperm were expended in one of the crewmate's womb.

-----

Saturday - Farewell

Disembarking

It was sweet sorrow as the staff formed a line at the departure portal. Each guest paused to say their farewells. The goodbyes involved kisses, boob fondles, ass grabs and cock rubs as the men shuffled down the line of women, many but sadly not all, of whom they had fucked during the week. A final wave as they exited the ship and were directed down the gangplank with cautions from Arinya to watch their step. The chauffeurs held limousine doors open, tipped their caps and secured their TWA Pledge Contributor passengers inside before driving off to the alpha male's next destination: home, work or more leisure.

With guests successfully ported, tips and salary allotments were distributed to the well deserving crew. With the ship secured to the pier and a skeletal crew of security and ship monitors, the remaining rejuvenated women were granted shore leave, accompanied by Captain Ron. They sped off to the town for their once a week carousing among the locals. It was always a night of bar and bed hopping, some repeating regular hookups, others passed on to friends, or friends of friends, to the spontaneous delight of ship-mates and shore-mates alike.

Ophelia and Captain Ron returned early in the evening to enjoy their weekly dose of soothing, relaxing sex. Tomorrow would bring a new week, starting the cycle over again with a new group of TWA Pledge Contributor alpha male guests and the inherent bawdy recreations dispensed aboard the Total Woman Bluewater Maiden.